PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: TO HAPPY MOD THREAD DELETER

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 05:11 PM
STOP DELETING THREADS.

Sorry I get confused about where to type.

MongolPup
01-05-2009, 05:15 PM
No mod has deleted more than one thread, and they have been well within their rights.

I deleted the one that was addressed to me because we swapped the information that needed to be swapped.

t3ggr
01-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Thank god Ed deleted my half naked thread.

For once I love thread nazis.

MongolPup
01-05-2009, 05:23 PM

That thread had a disproportional amount of views when you think about how long it was up.

Scotsman
01-05-2009, 05:27 PM
STOP DELETING THREADS.

Sorry I get confused about where to type.only three threads were deleted today , and all by different mods , for just reasons

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 05:33 PM
who deleted KEvs thread?

t3ggr
01-05-2009, 05:36 PM
That thread had a disproportional amount of views when you think about how long it was up.

WHY are people so mean?

*runs*

Crazy Asian
01-05-2009, 05:37 PM
hi tegger. Boobies?

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 05:39 PM
who deleted kevs thread..

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 05:39 PM
& what was the "just reason"

Scotsman
01-05-2009, 05:49 PM
who deleted kevs thread..an admin and it was requested , that is all i can say

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 05:51 PM
IT just seem two thread deteled back to back .....

Was odd.

MongolPup
01-05-2009, 05:51 PM
WHY are people so mean?

*runs*

If liking boobs makes people mean, then this site is full of assholes and I am their king.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Lulz

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 05:59 PM
you guys are still some straight up faggots on this site arent you???

"someone requested it, thats all im saying"

that is the biggest pussy line i have ever read.. no offense.. but thats some homo cocksucker shit for sure...

G.C
01-05-2009, 06:02 PM

that is the biggest pussy line i have ever read.. no offense.. but thats so homo cocksucker shit for sure...

Just shut up. Your making your self look like a dumbass.

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 06:04 PM

dude, I have a right to state my opinion and shouldnt get blasted for it... Why are you talking to me?

MongolPup
01-05-2009, 06:04 PM

Congrats on bringing the reckoning upon yourself.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 06:23 PM
No reckoning has came yet :(

MongolPup
01-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Ha in the old days...shit according to your join date you were around, you know what I'm talking about.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 06:25 PM
LOL yep I didn't realize who he was until now lol.

Atlblkz06
01-05-2009, 06:34 PM

Damn I missed that one... so can you just email them to me? :boobies:

Scotsman
01-05-2009, 06:34 PM

that is the biggest pussy line i have ever read.. no offense.. but thats some homo cocksucker shit for sure...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::taun:i'm not steppin on any toes ,with givin a name , i really dont give a shit what you say or call me ,lol

Kevykev
01-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Yo, who deleted my shit? PM me or post the reason why so i can see wtf it's about.

I'm hoping that it's some understandable circumstances.

Enough with all this behind the scenes "someone requested" BS, be straight up.

Kevykev
01-06-2009, 07:44 AM
BUMP

SicStang03
01-06-2009, 08:07 AM
what was the thread about?

Kevykev
01-06-2009, 08:44 AM
I guess you'll never know man...

Nothing offensive, about how I missed my boy's postings on here especially in the IA Golden year of 2005. Even paul posted in the thread...

...waiting on answers

MongolPup
01-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Thread deleted by xxxxxx
Reason: requested

That is literally what vbulletin says (minus the x's, it gives a name).

Think about it Kevykev, who could possibly have wanted that thread deleted? You seem like a smart guy, your posts in this thread confuse me.

Scotsman
01-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Thread deleted by xxxxxx

Think about it Kevykev, who could possibly have wanted that thread deleted? You seem like a smart guy, your posts in this thread confuse me.:goodjob: ,and i'm not givin the name , not my place to:taun:

2SICC4IA
01-06-2009, 06:53 PM
because you all swing from my n i g g a Julios nuts..

but you have no respect for the original PI forum

2SICC4IA
01-06-2009, 06:55 PM
THIS S H I T AINT EVEN IMPORT ATLANTA TO ME, ITS THE FUCCIN PI FORUM

Scotsman
01-06-2009, 06:56 PM

but you have no respect for the original PI forumif i hd been around then , i would have , i remeber you from when i first joined , always good shit:cheers:

"B"
01-06-2009, 06:56 PM

Pics or it didn't happen. Fuck it, you have my myspace account. Pm them to me there.:lmfao:

MongolPup
01-06-2009, 07:03 PM

but you have no respect for the original PI forum

Actually on this one I think we've left it to Paul, considering he is the one you managed to piss off so badly you got banned in the first place. I remember how epic that was.

2SICC4IA
01-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Actually on this one I think we've left it to Paul, considering he is the one you managed to piss off so badly you got banned in the first place. I remember how epic that was.

Ya but paul and I have talked since then.. I did something, He did something, but at the end of the day, its kinda like fighting with a family member... (at least in my eyez).... what you guys see written on these forums doesnt really sum up our entire relationship... its like.. you may hate your cousin but hes still your fuccin cousin no matter what... I may not like Paul all the time and vissa versa but who cares... cuz its fuccin Paul, thats my homey......

MongolPup
01-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Ya but paul and I have talked since then.. I did something, He did something, but at the end of the day, its kinda like fighting with a family member... (at least in my eyez).... what you guys see written on these forums doesnt really sum up our entire relationship... its like.. you may hate your cousin but hes still your fuccin cousin no matter what... I may not like Paul all the time and vissa versa but who cares... cuz its fuccin Paul, thats my homey......

That's good to hear then.

Kevykev
01-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Thread deleted by xxxxxx

Think about it Kevykev, who could possibly have wanted that thread deleted? You seem like a smart guy, your posts in this thread confuse me.

LOL at how i missed the WHOLE ENTIRE FIASCO from beginning to end.
I got the breif explanation, laughed a little got a little disgusted, laughed a little more, shook my head then Boom, over it.

I do feel a little left out though,

I create a thread from the heart, get a couple replies (not form Alex though)

leave the PC come back hours later and NO THREAD LOL

i didn't even get a change to see what my creation created, like nothing at all just DELETED.

Come to find out the was good reading and viewing material in there.

i feel like someone owes me money now that i think of it!!!!

DAMN beginning of post i was cool, now I wan't the mod and member who requested deletion make up for it somehow :yes:

ahh.. whatever

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 12:13 AM
You may have joined a long time ago and have a shit ton of posts, but this is still not your show. I dont see why anyone owes you an explanation for anything.

Kevykev
01-07-2009, 12:19 AM
You clearly didn't get the fact that i was joking.

Your post looks like "hate" I mean re-read what you just said, looks like straigh HATING.

this is not my show LOL, thanks for telling me that man, i was beginning to think it was.

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 12:42 AM
You clearly didn't get the fact that i was joking.

Your post looks like "hate" I mean re-read what you just said, looks like straigh HATING.

this is not my show LOL, thanks for telling me that man, i was beginning to think it was.

Haha, I dont hate you, why would I? I'm just a dispassionate bitch like that.

I've seen members fall out over trivial things though, glad thats not happening here. :cheers:

Kevykev
01-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Haha, I dont hate you, why would I? I'm just a dispassionate bitch like that.

I meant the informal verison of "hate"

Did you really just call yourself that? Damn I guess so.

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 01:06 AM
I was referring to my general frame of mind when I'm on the internet - wasn't describing myself.