01-05-2009, 04:44 PM
i responded to your post

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
oh shit carrascopa back in full force.....this could mean trouble for noobs

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 04:52 PM
oh shit carrascopa back in full force.....this could mean trouble for noobs

nah bro, im really only here to post when im fuccing high and I want peace... if people would leave me the fucc alone and grow the fucc up

collins
01-05-2009, 05:13 PM
you know you can say FUCK now, right?

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 05:22 PM
you know you can say FUCK now, right?

LOL, nah i didnt know that... but Ill sticc to my fucc because its the whole K next to the C thing that gets me and not necessarily the sensorship aspect..

Its dumb cuz im not a Banger.. but ive always done it.. probably alway will

collins
01-05-2009, 05:41 PM
lol whatever works for ya... how ya been man?

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 06:02 PM
lol whatever works for ya... how ya been man?

Cant complain bro! Im living the life I want to live... Just traveling alot, alot alot alot.... trying to not take life to serious at all anymore..

how bout you? doing good homey?

collins
01-05-2009, 06:11 PM
honestly man, i'm just now gettin my life together and am on my way to where i want to be, so iguess you could say i cant really complain either. glad ur doin good!

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 06:15 PM
awesome Collins.. Good to hear bro!

The Yousef
01-05-2009, 06:16 PM
i won't lie when I say you did bring some good laughs to IA... :lmfao:

i remember that .gif signature you had of Kristi and Heather going up someone's nose or some shit like that!
:lmao:

sorry collins :(

collins
01-05-2009, 06:16 PM
yea man! good to here from you. keep it real.

Kevykev
01-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Damn, what the hell was it deleted for, that shit was like...from the heart an shit nm?

The Yousef
01-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Damn, what the hell was it deleted for, that shit was like...from the heart an shit nm?

i have come to the conclusion that I see you like once every 4 years or so...:thinking:

Kevykev
01-05-2009, 10:23 PM
i have come to the conclusion that I see you like once every 4 years or so...:thinking:

True

:lmfao: :lmfao:

What'd you say last time?

"Stay Black" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

that was some classic shit man!

The Yousef
01-05-2009, 10:25 PM
True

:lmfao: :lmfao:

What'd you say last time?

"Stay Black" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

that was some classic shit man!

it's what I do...

i'm the king (or if your racise... Sheik) of the one liners...:yes::lmao:

2SICC4IA
01-06-2009, 03:09 PM

I dunno man.. Adam called me up on cell and was like checc out IA for Kevs thread so I log in and checc that shit out and I read a bunch of hateration from Cav-ER about how I should die and die again and stuff..

Adam posted a response in form of a fond memory he had when at my house in LAwrenceville when Cav-ER was locked out of my house and waiting in my driveway all night while we sat inside smoking buds and laughing at her..

So, then I just merely said that I used to want to bang her roomate and that other then that we have no history and then I maintaned my new found maturity and ignored the rest of her blasphimous comments...

Next thing I know, Im posting some pics of LeAnnes ass I took and the thread was deleted.. but I did also leave a Heartfelt response..

When I inquired about the threads deletion some panty ass bitch said. "Someone requested it get deleted, but im not saying who" just like an occult follower would do to protect their tribe of fuccing idiots..

So I dont really know why it was deleted. However based on mere assuption I could guess that the thread was too emotionally charging for Mis Cav-ER. She probably started crying, maybe called her boyfriend and one of the 2 called an ia admin and had your post deleted...

Everyone who was participating in your thread was doing there best to ignore and/or avoid the persistent onslaught CAv-ER was giving me and I think the fact that she was completely ignored added to her frustrations and ended in a result of deletion.

Personally, I did not feel a need to retaliate against miss CAV-ER in a public fashion so I opted to Private Message her an apology for whatever it was that I did to anger her so much. In my apology I pointed out the changes I have made in my life and I acknowledged that I probably did something to hurt her in the past very badly.

Im not back on IA with the intent to hurt anyones feelings or to try and make new friends.. Im really here because of Kevin and Mark and Jed and Adam and any of my other homeboys who happen to post on this site.

Even though I grew up out here in California and I have alot of friends out here, It is still nice to catch up with some of my best friends in Atlanta and Ia is the perfect destination to do just that..

so in short, your thread got deleted for really no god justifiable reason but that is to be expected in any topic having to do with myself.

MongolPup
01-06-2009, 03:12 PM
FINALLY someone figured it out. Kev I don't know what the problem was, wasn't it super obvious who would want the thread deleted? You were acting like saying "requested" was some kind of cover up.

Vteckidd
01-06-2009, 03:53 PM
for the record i did NOT delete it.

MongolPup
01-06-2009, 04:13 PM
I know I didn't, I was in for nudes.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-06-2009, 04:25 PM
lol @ this thread.

Crazy Asian
01-06-2009, 04:27 PM
hahah mongol.

Maniacc
01-06-2009, 04:32 PM
I dunno man.. Adam called me up on cell and was like checc out IA for Kevs thread so I log in and checc that shit out and I read a bunch of hateration from Cav-ER about how I should die and die again and stuff..

Adam posted a response in form of a fond memory he had when at my house in LAwrenceville when Cav-ER was locked out of my house and waiting in my driveway all night while we sat inside smoking buds and laughing at her..

So, then I just merely said that I used to want to bang her roomate and that other then that we have no history and then I maintaned my new found maturity and ignored the rest of her blasphimous comments...

Next thing I know, Im posting some pics of LeAnnes ass I took and the thread was deleted.. but I did also leave a Heartfelt response..

When I inquired about the threads deletion some panty ass bitch said. "Someone requested it get deleted, but im not saying who" just like an occult follower would do to protect their tribe of fuccing idiots..

So I dont really know why it was deleted. However based on mere assuption I could guess that the thread was too emotionally charging for Mis Cav-ER. She probably started crying, maybe called her boyfriend and one of the 2 called an ia admin and had your post deleted...

Everyone who was participating in your thread was doing there best to ignore and/or avoid the persistent onslaught CAv-ER was giving me and I think the fact that she was completely ignored added to her frustrations and ended in a result of deletion.

Personally, I did not feel a need to retaliate against miss CAV-ER in a public fashion so I opted to Private Message her an apology for whatever it was that I did to anger her so much. In my apology I pointed out the changes I have made in my life and I acknowledged that I probably did something to hurt her in the past very badly.

Im not back on IA with the intent to hurt anyones feelings or to try and make new friends.. Im really here because of Kevin and Mark and Jed and Adam and any of my other homeboys who happen to post on this site.

Even though I grew up out here in California and I have alot of friends out here, It is still nice to catch up with some of my best friends in Atlanta and Ia is the perfect destination to do just that..

so in short, your thread got deleted for really no god justifiable reason but that is to be expected in any topic having to do with myself.
Hahaha, holy shit man! This post is fucking win!

I remember this other Alex. His original account should get unban.

Vteckidd
01-06-2009, 05:10 PM
I know I didn't, I was in for nudes.
well he said TIffany "cried to her boyfriend" which im assuming he meant me.

That simply did not happen because

1) we are just friends
2) she never contacted me to do anything .

Tiffany is probably the strongest girl i know she can def take care of herself. She wouldnt need to contact me , and i was at a family thing last night anyway so i wasnt even near IA.

The fact is that she and Alex have a bad past for whatever reason, honestly it has zero relevance at this point in time as IIRC it was shit that happened YEARS ago.

I dont see the need for their to be Drama as long as they stay away from each other.

but that is my opinion of course

Vteckidd
01-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh and Alex prob doesnt know but im an Admin now.

Anyways the thread was deleted prob because one of us thought it was going in an ugly direction that wasnt really needed. THe past is the past, lets let it stay there

MongolPup
01-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Wow lol how did you get all that from my post? Or did you just randomly pick that one to quote?

Vteckidd
01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow lol how did you get all that from my post? Or did you just randomly pick that one to quote?
i was just using your quote to respond to alex, sorry. i was trying to clarify why i said "i didnt delete it"

2SICC4IA
01-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Sup Mike how you been bro!!!

Its all good, i doesnt matter who deleted it.. I really dont care.. there was really only one bad apple in that topic and it happened to be CAV-ER... She was infact the only person in that thread to cross any lines.... But like I already said, it really doesnt matter.. its just a stupid thread.. life will go on im sure...

and just for the record.. I would never take a stap at Mr. Vtecckidd.. The guy has helped me out more then anyone on IA probably... A real class act is Mr. VtecKidd

Vteckidd
01-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Sup Mike how you been bro!!!

Its all good, i doesnt matter who deleted it.. I really dont care.. there was really only one bad apple in that topic and it happened to be CAV-ER... She was infact the only person in that thread to cross any lines.... But like I already said, it really doesnt matter.. its just a stupid thread.. life will go on im sure...

and just for the record.. I would never take a stap at Mr. Vtecckidd.. The guy has helped me out more then anyone on IA probably... A real class act is Mr. VtecKidd
Doin good man, you know me just trying to keep the peace!

RandomGuy
01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
i need to get on IA more lol

Kevykev
01-06-2009, 06:19 PM

Damn, I didn't even get to see u post, I literally missed everything!

Speechless :no: -BS level exceeded

2SICC4IA
01-06-2009, 06:31 PM
http://www.ondmis.dk/billeder/forumpics/pwnedmunkeh.jpg

MongolPup
01-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Wow Kevykev. Here was the ONE post that pertained to you:

Kev.. whaddup man! We have alot in common..

we both forget bout our mommas when they at the airport..

we both have thrown up off Patron......

Cant forget about CLOANS

CENTURY BABY...

PI baby!!

AND THAT OTHER PLACE WHERE IVAN ALMOST BEAT UP THE OWNER.. I FORGET THE NAME..

We have both murdered Ants by the hundreds

we both specialize in melted wax torture

and lets not forget whicker chair dismantling..

i could go on and on but you catch the drift..

your my brother for life man! you already know

Kevykev
01-06-2009, 09:17 PM
RE: Post

:cry:

that gazebo was toasted litterally, 100's of ants encased in plastic. All jokes aside, we could've been charged for that shit :lmfao:

Alex :cheers: my d00d for life nah mean? I had a lot of Real Ass experiences with you d00d.

I missed the Buena Vista photo fiasco that involved code names such as "The eagle has landed" :lmfao:

But i saw the results. :D

Thanks Mongol, too bad people get their feelings hurt and PM mods!

To the PMer, whoever you are, when you put yourself out there you have to deal with whatever results it can yeild. that's all i can say.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks Mongol, too bad people get their feelings hurt and PM mods!

To the PMer, whoever you are, when you put yourself out there you have to deal with whatever results it can yeild. that's all i can say.

You are the last person I expected to read this from but here is my confession and reasoning, Kevin:

- I called someone to have the thread deleted... Yes, I DID MAKE THAT REQUEST.

- Alex and I have had our issues in the past, but we squashed them yesterday.

**I wanted the thread deleted because I didn't want to get in a full e-fight with e-fists flying and shit... I did it out of respect for myself and for Alex (Many people on this site obviously don't understand having respect for themselves... and no I'm not directing that statement to any one person on this site.)

**I'm pretty sure somewhere in the rule book it says "no girl bashing" (maybe not in those specific terms) but I believe if it says "no girl/female bashing" that too means "no guy/male bashing"... I bashed the shit out of Alex (IMO, at the time, it was crucial. Plus, I believed that if his side of the story could be posted, then mine should too. People like to make themselves seem bigger by putting the other person down and the full story was not displayed as it truly happened.)

So, if you would like to bash me for respecting myself AND ALEX, feel free... It will not phase me. :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 11:41 AM
well he said TIffany "cried to her boyfriend" which im assuming he meant me.

That simply did not happen because

1) we are just friends
2) she never contacted me to do anything .

Tiffany is probably the strongest girl i know she can def take care of herself. She wouldnt need to contact me , and i was at a family thing last night anyway so i wasnt even near IA.

The fact is that she and Alex have a bad past for whatever reason, honestly it has zero relevance at this point in time as IIRC it was shit that happened YEARS ago.

I dont see the need for their to be Drama as long as they stay away from each other.

Thanks for that... I have to be strong.. On this site, you need tough skin to survive, lol... (well, that's if you actually believe this is real life, lol) I've done it for 5 years, I can handle it.:yes:

LizBiz
01-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks for that... I have to be strong.. On this site, you need tough skin to survive, lol... (well, that's if you actually believe this is real life, lol) I've done it for 5 years, I can handle it.:yes: You should be the HBIC of IA (Head bitch in charge) ;)

XLR8NMR2
01-07-2009, 11:50 AM
I just wanted some nudes....thats all....

Tiff it would be much easier if you send me some personally, Come on girl!

XLR8NMR2
01-07-2009, 12:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/dfb395d36d2a6440b902588d58c08a12.jpg

willum14pb
01-07-2009, 12:17 PM
in for nudes.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 02:09 PM
lol no way..

T.S.
01-07-2009, 02:58 PM
lol no way..

oh come on tiff, where is your sense of adventure??? :D

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I wanna see something I aint eva seen B4... so for sure.. post up some nudies CAV-ER....

uhm?? wait... what did i just say?

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 03:16 PM
LOL.. You guys are silly... I'll post up nudes when you guys post up nudes...

Not nudes of random people, but nudes of YOURSELF!!!

Come on boys... Let me see what you've got!

MongolPup
01-07-2009, 03:38 PM

PM'd.

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:43 PM
alright, please hold

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 03:58 PM
PM'd.

I see no PM's... I think you're chicken!!!:yes:

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:03 PM
wtf Mongul?? send her a pic of your balls!

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
These are the balls of Jeffrey Touwsma! TRUE STORY! These gotta e worth something.. CAV=ER turn

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/7.jpg

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:08 PM
These are the balls of Jeffrey Touwsma! TRUE STORY! These gotta e worth something.. CAV=ER turn

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/7.jpg

Who's Jeffrey Touwsma? I said post pix of Yourself.. Not random people... LOL!:lmfao: Hold on.. I will post.

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Who's Jeffrey Touwsma? I said post pix of Yourself.. Not random people... LOL!:lmfao: Hold on.. I will post.

see people if Tiff and I can post together in a thread then there is hope for everyone!

let this be a lesson to you all!

but Tiff, just yesterday you told the world I have a 3in penis so there is no need for me to embaress myself! Even though thats a LIE and u know it!

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:10 PM
This is as good as it gets for me...

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
see people if Tiff and I can post together in a thread then there is hope for everyone!

let this be a lesson to you all!

but Tiff, just yesterday you told the world I have a 3in penis so there is no need for me to embaress myself! Even though thats a LIE and u know it!

Ok ok... 3.5" :D

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
This is as good as it gets for me...

dang.. Jeffs Ball dont really get you much in todays market do they?

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
dang.. Jeffs Ball dont really get you much in todays market do they?

Nope.. Truth is... Looking at a penis and balls just don't do it for me... I'd rather see a pretty Va-J-J anyday, or bewbs... :crazy:

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Ok ok... 3.5" :D

fucc, how embaressing! This is why I cant post pics of my manhood then the world would see all 3.5inches of glory and start laughing at me..

but hey, 3.5 is alot better then 3

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:14 PM
fucc, how embaressing! This is why I cant post pics of my manhood then the world would see all 3.5inches of glory and start laughing at me..

but hey, 3.5 is alot better then 3

lol.. don't you have a naked pic of you and your mom at the beach or something, like when you were 2 or 3? That counts... I think it was about 3" then??? :lmfao: It might have grown up a little since. :D

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:15 PM
haha! please hold!

soul
01-07-2009, 04:17 PM
damn rosco, you get on this bitch more than me, im like a 1-2 a week, and just started that like a month ago.

On a side note, i need some coffee, pm me

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:17 PM
edit:

looking for my cock pic I found this one.. people did used to love me

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/ohalex.jpg
please hold

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:20 PM
here is a good 1 of a gwinnett hooters girls ass.. for TIFF

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/CIMG0607.jpg

please hold

soul
01-07-2009, 04:21 PM

ill post waist up, you post waist up, then ill do waist down, then your turn, k?
:) :ninja:

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:21 PM
edit:

looking for my cock pic I found this one.. people did used to love me

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/ohalex.jpg
please hold

My undees r showing... AHHHH! LOL.. who cares, that was truly a FUN night! I was shitfaced and RETARDED...

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:22 PM
I am still looking for a picture of my penis.. but I keep finding others

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/DSC00208.jpg

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:22 PM
here is a good 1 of a gwinnett hooters girls ass.. for TIFF

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/CIMG0607.jpg

please hold

Nice... The chick on the right needs to lay on her tummy in the tanning bed - Her butt has left shadow lines, LOL! The chick on the left, that's pretty nice though!

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:23 PM
here are some panties of an IA girl that got left at my house.. I actually wripped them off her prior to doing the nasty so they were broked and she left them

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/DSC00210.jpg

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:24 PM
I am still looking for a picture of my penis.. but I keep finding others

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/DSC00208.jpg

Oh wow! Britt looks FUBAR'd.. LOL! Wild Bills night.. Dear God :( - Fun though!

2SICC4IA
her name is tifany.. super hottie for sure

Nice... The chick on the right needs to lay on her tummy in the tanning bed - Her butt has left shadow lines, LOL! The chick on the left, that's pretty nice though!

2.3 Evo 8
I had a lot of Real Ass experiences with you d00d.

Woah! :eek:

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:26 PM
ill post waist up, you post waist up, then ill do waist down, then your turn, k?
:) :ninja:

LOL!! Ummm... NO!:lmfao:

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:26 PM
here is almost some skin.. this girl was a hottie too

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/kallie3.jpg

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:28 PM
My undees r showing... AHHHH! LOL.. who cares, that was truly a FUN night! I was shitfaced and RETARDED...

there are more pics that are alot more revealing then that one.. I actually specifically put that picture up because it was the most G rated one of the goup..

( i dont wanna get in trouble )

I cant find that pic of my penis on the beach.. dang!

TIFFs turn

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:29 PM
OOOOH SHIT!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/DSCN0307.jpg

Alright TIFF, I delivered..

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:33 PM
there are more pics that are alot more revealing then that one.. I actually specifically put that picture up because it was the most G rated one of the goup..

( i dont wanna get in trouble )

I cant find that pic of my penis on the beach.. dang!

TIFFs turn

LOL.. much appreciated.. I was actually gritting my teeth thinking, "I swear to God if he puts up the bad pix..." LOL.

Ok my turn.

This is it... This one is being submitted to a magazine so it doesn't matter if it's online or not... I think it's pretty good considering I had a kid.. I'm not TOO fat...

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:37 PM
ooh shit nudity..

I had to go way back in my photobucket archives to find some of thse pics.. they are like all past page 40! fuccing long time ago for sure..

TIFF..YOUR ASS IS STILL HOTT.. Props

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:38 PM
ooh shit nudity..

I had to go way back in my photobucket archives to find some of thse pics.. they are like all past page 40! fuccing long time ago for sure..

TIFF..YOUR ASS IS STILL HOTT.. Props

hahah.. thnx I think... Have a great day everyone!

Vteckidd
01-07-2009, 04:42 PM
*searches photobucket for the pics i like of Cav-E-R*

*ninja*

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:42 PM
wait thats your kid?

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 04:44 PM
fucking shit

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:46 PM
wait thats your kid?

Yes! Isn't he a cutie? I'll post a better pic.. Hold on.

*searches photobucket for the pics i like of Cav-E-R*

*ninja*

I know where you sleep and I'm not afraid of a 1.5 hour drive to get there, Mister.:ninja:

MongolPup
01-07-2009, 04:48 PM
I would like to post an IA classic and a photo that was the birth of a nickname.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Here's a couple..

http://a293.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/m_9bababe78c0cf879aebc809d9bd214ec.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=336660853&albumID=637945&imageID=8585349)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/53/l_52fcf76641784e5390df62190d6a040c.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=336660853&albumID=637945&imageID=12202617#a=637945&i=12202621)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_01c32991499a4291bb741bbb01661e98.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=336660853&albumID=637945&imageID=12203535#a=637945&i=12259671)

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/47/l_2d60b5d414b04abeba9073d0b8d4e965.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=336660853&albumID=637945&imageID=13176074#a=637945&i=13619756)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/15/l_081eb016e0b74c19b6d4d0b271e8769c.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=336660853&albumID=637945&imageID=13176074#a=637945&i=2257634)

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I would like to post an IA classic and a photo that was the birth of a nickname.

OMG - Collins and I were just talking about that pic!! You still have it! LOL! That's great.

*right click, save*

Vteckidd
01-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I know where you sleep and I'm not afraid of a 1.5 hour drive to get there, Mister.:ninja:

haha, not those pics dork, those are locked on my hardrive :ninja:
I have other ones from your shoot

Vteckidd
01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
ooooooooooooooooo the boobie photo, a personal favorite

MongolPup
01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
OMG - Collins and I were just talking about that pic!! You still have it! LOL! That's great.

*right click, save*

Yup. He was the original poster, don't know how he lost it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:52 PM
haha, not those pics dork, those are locked on my hardrive :ninja:
I have other ones from your shoot

shhh... those can't go out via photographer's orders..

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Ok seriously.. gotta go.. have a great day guys..

Kevin, I see you lurking..:ninja:

Vteckidd
01-07-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah i gotta go make some money, so im out too, holla

MongolPup
01-07-2009, 04:54 PM
yeah i gotta go make some money, so im out too, holla

To the street corner with you.

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 05:12 PM
fuccing daaaaaamnnn... i havent seen none of you fuccers in yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssss sssssssss......................................... ......................

Kevykev
01-07-2009, 05:29 PM
You are the last person I expected to read this from but here is my confession and reasoning, Kevin:

So, if you would like to bash me for respecting myself AND ALEX, feel free... It will not phase me. :goodjob:

I'm am so flattered to hear/see you say that Tiff because i know you know a lot of people and I'm glad I'm "the last person" (unless you were just using that figure of speech lol). Think about it though, regardless of all the clues that we're givin' I still gave everyone the benefit of the doubt, so i drew NO CONCLUSIONS. With that said, I knew it came down to two people and out of those two - you're so NOT the one I was talking about when it comes to "putting yourself out there".

Tiff: Regarding the lurking, I took a nap woke up, pulled up this thread and wanted to reply but it was getting dark so I had to re-attach the front bumper on the TSX.

*** Look at this DAMN THREAD, ANOTHER FKIN THREAD WHERE I MISS THE ACTION, I'M A FAILURE. :no:

MongolPup
01-07-2009, 05:32 PM
*** Look at this DAMN THREAD, ANOTHER FKIN THREAD WHERE I MISS THE ACTION, I'M A FAILURE. :no:

QFT

Kevykev
01-07-2009, 05:37 PM
QFT

So are you agreeing on both accounts, you're agreeing that i'm a failure?

Is that what your saying indirectly but kinda directly MP?

MongolPup
01-07-2009, 05:43 PM
I am directly saying that you have a knack for missing the main action of quality threads in the last few days. You have been an IA failure lately.

Kevykev
01-07-2009, 05:59 PM
I am directly saying that you have a knack for missing the main action of quality threads in the last few days. You have been an IA failure lately.

That sounds better, just the simple fact that you added "lately."

Thank yo sir, I accept IA failure with honor because I thank God that i've been succeeding Greatly In real life lately!

Internet - Fail | Life - Win, i'll take that!

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 06:34 PM
YW

Julio
01-07-2009, 07:14 PM
lol.. Alex is the funniest mofo ever.

I can officially say Alex was the biggest pimp on IA.. dude got a divorced and then took my pimp crown away.. haha

Sup man.. Make sure when you come to the A.. you have to call me.. Me and my cousin are planning a trip to Cali actually soon.. so if you still there and we are close Ill hit you up.. Maybe we can "pop" some bottles .. I'm sure you remember that Lonnnng night a la Vaca.. fun night indeed.. Hoees every where...

Let me add some fire...

Julio
01-07-2009, 07:21 PM
LOL.. much appreciated.. I was actually gritting my teeth thinking, "I swear to God if he puts up the bad pix..." LOL.

Ok my turn.

This is it... This one is being submitted to a magazine so it doesn't matter if it's online or not... I think it's pretty good considering I had a kid.. I'm not TOO fat...

oh damn..

Vteckidd
01-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Shes prob going to kill me ..........

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG00158-20081205-1545.jpg

Julio
01-07-2009, 07:52 PM
=]

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 10:51 PM
whats good Julio.... man if you guys hit cali for sure hit me up man! im all over the place.. I commute all the way up to sacramento and all the way down to San Diego.. so no matter where you are at I can make an excuse to come party it up with you guys...

honestly, after my divorce I was outta control for almost 2 years straight I was banging a different chick every night.. luckily i walked away clean and disease free.. and it was all thanks to the condoms Julio gave me for my bday.. those little things are hard to find man! u saved me.. lol

lol.. Alex is the funniest mofo ever.

I can officially say Alex was the biggest pimp on IA.. dude got a divorced and then took my pimp crown away.. haha

Sup man.. Make sure when you come to the A.. you have to call me.. Me and my cousin are planning a trip to Cali actually soon.. so if you still there and we are close Ill hit you up.. Maybe we can "pop" some bottles .. I'm sure you remember that Lonnnng night a la Vaca.. fun night indeed.. Hoees every where...

Let me add some fire...

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Shes prob going to kill me ..........

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG00158-20081205-1545.jpg

MIKE!!!

MongolPup
01-08-2009, 11:47 AM
and it was all thanks to the condoms Julio gave me for my bday.. those little things are hard to find man! u saved me.. lol

AHAHAHA there is a real friend for you!

Vteckidd
01-08-2009, 11:48 AM
MIKE!!!
you rang

collins
01-08-2009, 11:48 AM
DAMN LOOKA DEM TIG OL BITTIES!!!

lol love u tiffo!

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-08-2009, 11:50 AM
DAMN LOOKA DEM TIG OL BITTIES!!!

lol love u tiffo!

Hence, Tiff-O-Bitties.. LOL!

Why don't they look that big in person? I guess it's true - the camera DOES add 10 lbs. :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-08-2009, 11:51 AM
you rang

That pic? Silly boy.. Oh well.:headslap:

collins
01-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Hence, Tiff-O-Bitties.. LOL!
i know this, dear... did you forget who took the original pic with the lighter at barnacles? ;)

MongolPup
01-08-2009, 11:55 AM
i know this, dear... did you forget who took the original pic with the lighter at barnacles? ;)

Dear Collins:

If you weren't been such a noob, you would have known that I posted that picture and gave you credit for it a few pages back.

Sincerely,
MongolPup

collins
01-08-2009, 11:56 AM
lol its posted here?!?!

*searches*

that was on my old phone, like 4 phones ago! lol

MongolPup
01-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Page four, it's post 80.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37507786&postcount=80

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-08-2009, 11:59 AM

Yeah, what he said.. Also - It wasn't at Barnacles.. It was a bar/pool hall place we went to in Gwinnett.. REMEMBER?!

MongolPup
01-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Yeah, what he said.. Also - It wasn't at Barnacles.. It was a bar/pool hall place we went to in Gwinnett.. REMEMBER?!

BUSTED.

collins
01-08-2009, 12:15 PM
oh shit! you're right... i thougt we were at the pool tables at b's, but you're right... damn my old ass and forgetful memory :( lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-08-2009, 12:23 PM
oh shit! you're right... i thougt we were at the pool tables at b's, but you're right... damn my old ass and forgetful memory :( lol

lol It's okay.:yes:

Kevykev
01-08-2009, 12:29 PM
yo tiff, those Pms be full y0.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-08-2009, 12:31 PM
yo tiff, those Pms be full y0.

Try again, sorry.

Kevykev
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Try again, sorry.

Nah, you had your change...i mean chance!