PDA

View Full Version : Yawn.

teh bri
01-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Eh, Another monday sigh. Going back to school today.. I've been out of school for two weeks and i'm used to waking up at one in the afternoon.. Waking up at six is a huge difference.. Ugh, five more months.. five more months.

Discuss.

Motivation
01-05-2009, 05:36 AM
Always sucks waking up at six for work... Especially on a monday... But at least it pays the bills...

teh bri
01-05-2009, 05:52 AM
It's a job.. Sigh.. School is boring.. I'd rather be working.. Srsly.

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 06:50 AM
I would rather be in school lol...in all honesty. Granted you get paid to work but the reward for school is better. IMO though.

Good morning regardless...I am going to try and make some monies tonight ;).

Got some gangster ass shoes yesterday...they are an older design but I like em. They are the Osiris "Sugar Skull" shoes...pretty effin pimp.

teh bri
01-05-2009, 06:52 AM
I don't like skulls that much. Try getting some Donks. Those are pimp :)

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 06:58 AM
I'm usually just for skate shoes though...since im a big guy and I do the big guuy walk (outsides of my feet) most other shoes tend to wear down quickly. If it is a flat sole'd skate shoe with a lot of ankle cushion I am there...usually Im for some DC Court Graffik's but I cant afford $80 per pair anymore. lol

teh bri
01-05-2009, 06:59 AM
DC shoes are very hot. teh ex boyfriend wore them.. and flip flops. lols.

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 07:03 AM
DCs are by far my favorite but I cannot turn down a $39 (on sale) pair of skate shoes from Journey's lol.

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 07:06 AM
here my new ones are...:bump:

teh bri
01-05-2009, 07:08 AM
THOSE ARE NICEEEE!

Nick has the white ones with the bob marley colors on the side with bob marley shoestring. w00t w00t! but like those! :D

collins
01-05-2009, 07:19 AM
I'm in class right now... Damn this is my first morning class in a LONG time!

teh bri
01-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Holy crap your up early.. haven't seen you up in like.. FOREVER!

Buttons
01-05-2009, 07:55 AM
sigh, i made the mistake of telling my new employer to start me today :(

i have another week until school starts.

i'm tired, yet happy i'm going to be making money :)

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm going to be doing some tatuajes tonight so I can make money for my daughter's school lol. Damn I hate having bills and NOOOO money.

Sammich
01-05-2009, 08:06 AM
this thread is for the birds and hoes

ALVIN
What are you in school for colleen?

teh bri
Samwell, i missed you =/

BKgen®
01-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Samwell, i missed you =/

that makes one of us.

Sammich
01-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Samwell, i missed you =/

bewlchit...ill believe it when u let me show u where it hurts...:ninja:

Sammich
01-05-2009, 08:08 AM
that makes one of us.

i hate u

i'm sure that makes all of ia..

PS where are your cowboys?

*runs*

teh bri
01-05-2009, 08:08 AM
sigh, your bad.

Where ya been?

BKgen®
01-05-2009, 08:09 AM
PS where are your cowboys?

*runs*

probably at a rehab clinic taking depression meds or something lol

Sammich
01-05-2009, 08:10 AM
probably at a rehab clinic taking depression meds or something lol

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"thats my quarterback..i mean i want my quarter back":lmfao:

sigh, your bad.

Where ya been?

ive been here..but ill see u in my nightmares...how did u get there...we were once a fairy tale, but this is farewelllllllllllllll...

teh bri
01-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Nightmares?

w
t
f
?

Sammich
01-05-2009, 08:13 AM
Nightmares?

w
t
f
?

i thought u liked kanye and lil wayne...808's and heartbreak...guess u dont...dueces

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 08:15 AM
"dueces" lol i havent heard that in a while

Sammich
01-05-2009, 08:18 AM
"dueces" lol i havent heard that in a while

yea i just started using that IRL the past two months:D

teh bri
01-05-2009, 08:20 AM
it's because he is black..

:ninja:

Sammich
01-05-2009, 08:21 AM
it's because he put his black in me..

:ninja:

way to keep it a secret

teh bri
01-05-2009, 08:22 AM
:D

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 08:23 AM
lol...buncha racise ia. haha

Damnit I want to be at home coloring my tattoo right now.

collins
01-05-2009, 09:07 AM
What are you in school for colleen?
general motors auto tech at gwinnett tech. This quarter I got principles of engine function, suspension and steering systems, and manual transmissions. 14 credit hours worth :eek:

teh bri
01-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Bump that..

Sport1.3
01-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Eh, Another monday sigh. Going back to school today.. I've been out of school for two weeks and i'm used to waking up at one in the afternoon.. Waking up at six is a huge difference.. Ugh, five more months.. five more months.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 10:58 AM
and uhm...yea....i'm going to need you to come in on sunday as well....yeeah

Sammich
01-05-2009, 10:59 AM
UHHHH YEA

ironchef
01-05-2009, 11:00 AM
TPS reports please, kthxbai.

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Michael Bolton...

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 11:05 AM
I just woke up, i dont have shit to do until 2pm when im going to go get lunch. THen im going to my parents house for their anniversary party, then im gonna come home an watch TV.

Tomorrow im going to do the same thing, except at night im watching Nip/TUCK

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 11:06 AM
tuck nips...

It has been The Tudors for me. I'm contemplating buying 3rd season of Prison Break...I HATE how 2nd ended. SUmBITCHES

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm about to go to the beach. Mondays aren't too bad

Catnip
01-05-2009, 11:07 AM
I see your dirty face
High behind your collar
What is done in vain
Truth is hard to swallow
So you pray to God
To justify the way you live a lie, live a lie, live a lie
And you take your time
And you do your crime
Well you made your bed
I'm in mine

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I must of spent 10grand to make the coupe stand taller
Thats why i drop bank, Yeah imma mofuckin baller
just right your number down babygirl i might call ya
If she gives it to me now she won't live to see tomorrow

Catnip
01-05-2009, 11:12 AM

Get that jeezy shit out of here, right now. Kthnx.

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 11:15 AM
jeezy is the shit.

Catnip
01-05-2009, 11:22 AM
jeezy is the shit.

weezy > jeezy > *

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 11:27 AM
omg u can't be serious

wayne sucks dick...HAHAHAH

Catnip
01-05-2009, 11:28 AM
omg u can't be serious

wayne sucks dick...HAHAHAH

Don't be bringing dick into this conversation. lol

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 11:29 AM
LOL FUCK NO

JEEZY> WEEZY ANYDAY

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 11:31 AM
your words are wrong btw

should be

MUST'TA SPEND 10 GRAND 2 MAKE DA COUPE STAND TALLER
1st ROUND DRAFT PIC, YEA A MUTHAFUCKIN BALLER
JUST WRITE YO NUMBER DOWN, BABY GURL I MITE CALL YA
IF SHE GIVE IT 2 ME NOW, SHE WANT LIVE 2 C 2MORROW

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 11:33 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ive got some shitty headphones on thats why!

Catnip
01-05-2009, 11:33 AM
OWNED BY TEH OGRE

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 11:34 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ive got some shitty headphones on thats why!
HIs CD has been in my car for the last 2 months so i know the lyrics lol.

its ok, im white we still cant dance

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 11:36 AM
lulz

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 11:48 AM
...southeastern rap is shit... I dont want to start any debate about what rap is better just that old school shit had substinance(sp) and better rythem(sp, I know I cannot spell). But seriously it was shit you could dance to...not do the dance that the song is talking about.

Catnip
01-05-2009, 11:49 AM
...southeastern rap is shit... I dont want to start any debate about what rap is better just that old school shit had substinance(sp) and better rythem(sp, I know I cannot spell). But seriously it was shit you could dance to...not do the dance that the song is talking about.

It's all opinion.

I can't stand 2pac and old shit like that, but i like wayne and jeezy...

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 11:54 AM
ehhh im not close minded that i cant listen to new shit. I still listen to Mobb Deep when they were on LOUD records/Infamous Records.

I still listen to older stuff from time to time, some of its classic an never gets old. some of it ive just heard so much im tired of it.

Ive really been diggin Kid Cudi lately, hes in my car right now, so eclectic.

Jeezy is really good, i kinda panned his album The REcession, but after listening to it a few more times, i really get the lyrics and i would say it was one of the best albums in 2008.

ALVIN
01-05-2009, 11:56 AM
I mean i'm not hating on new rap don't get me wrong. the shit sells out, but if i listen to it its mostly older stuff. I don't know why but i've weeded rap out of my car. Its mostly, well to be honest just a whole buncha shit thrown together that I like.

Sammich
01-05-2009, 11:59 AM
JEEZY = JEEZY

WEEZY = WEEZY

KANYEEZY = NEW HIP HOP ERA

*RUNS*

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 12:01 PM
that heartless track is bonkers.

Sammich
01-05-2009, 12:03 PM
that heartless track is bonkers.

GOOD TO HEAR U LIKE IT 50 BALLS:lmfao:

collins
01-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Kanye is a douche bag. So is weezy. Fuck all that. Rap as of late has lost all talent.

Catnip
01-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Kanye is a douche bag. So is weezy. Fuck all that. Rap as of late has lost all talent.

FU GROSS

XLR8NMR2
01-05-2009, 12:50 PM

No not really, There is still a handful of good rappers out there but there not too mainstream.