PDA

View Full Version : Misc Best deal on wings...

FrnkPwrs
03-22-2005, 07:38 AM
WHere are the best wing spots with the best prices? There is this chinese place near UAB in teh shopping ctr with JR Cricket that gives you 50 wings for like $11 all day everyday.

AtifSajid
03-22-2005, 08:24 AM
Screw the best deals mayan....Zaxby's has the best.

accordon17s
03-22-2005, 10:58 AM
WHere are the best wing spots with the best prices? There is this chinese place near UAB in teh shopping ctr with JR Cricket that gives you 50 wings for like $11 all day everyday.

50 wings for 11 dollars? Give me an address or something, ill be all over that in a heart beat. So tell me where is this place?

DemonEyez
03-22-2005, 04:34 PM
best deal is quaker steak up in pittsburgh, pa. : ) 7.99 unlimited wings on tuesday.

FrnkPwrs
03-22-2005, 07:58 PM
LOL, im talking about best deal local! I need a spotthat sells wings cheap!

I dont have the number in my phone anymore, but the chinese spot is in buford. take 85N-985N Exit4. Make a left off the exit, and go striaght until you see the McDonalds. Make left at the light after McDonalds [Buford Hwy] and turn into that shopping center on the right. Go straight to the back, passing quality food and its the only Chinese food place there. 50 wings like $10.99 7 days a week. Thats why on the bikini car wash site, we're all eating wings! Its literally a 5 minute walk from UAB

Julio
03-22-2005, 08:39 PM
convington hwy, In decatur, right next to the Racetrac..

Those wings are good as fuck.

CiViCCuTie
03-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Two for tuesday at Wild Wings Cafe

Julio
03-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Two for tuesday at Wild Wings Cafe

worst customer service in the world.. But i know why is the worst customer service in the world.

Due to all the broke ass college kids that go there thinking they are hot shit and leave $1.50 tip on a $20.00 tab.. Broke ass idiots always ruining shit.

RandomGuy
03-26-2005, 11:53 AM
I GOT THE BEST PLACE!.....

theres a place called 'office' off of indian trail near where it hits singleton/steve reynolds.

if you go on a weekday between like 3 and 7 or something just get a drink(like 1.50) and then wings are 10 cents each and GOOD AS FUCK. Got a shitload of flavors. These wings are SUPER meatey for some reason too they arent like the ones you get at chinese joints, these are some fuckin diesel ass chickens they use. Me and a group of boys went about a year back so im not sure if the deals still on, but we were all full to the top in under 20 bux, including drinks, a few sides, tips, everything. but if you dont tip, they dont give service worth shit... so you better tip.

civic95
03-28-2005, 12:32 PM
not the cheapest, but the best by far is the wing ranch off johnson ferry I believe.

thinkfast®
03-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Im always at the Wing Stop right next to Puerta Plata on Singleton, they got some bomb ass Lemon pepper and their fries?? holy shit I can eat those fries with the sugar on top like, al damn day

FrnkPwrs
03-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Yea, I used to go there like 2wice a week. Only thing is when you order fries they never give you Ketchup! Bastards! But their food is pretty good. The wings at the Chinese Food spot on Rockbridge/JimmyCarter are pretty good too

RandomGuy
03-28-2005, 11:42 PM
Yea, I used to go there like 2wice a week. Only thing is when you order fries they never give you Ketchup! Bastards! But their food is pretty good. The wings at the Chinese Food spot on Rockbridge/JimmyCarter are pretty good too
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!

the place i can never remember the name but its next door to pizza hut... is it CAFE J's? or something... but damn every single thing there is good as fuck... they have CHEAP SHIT but they dont get as much business as they should... the food is fucking good.

RandomGuy
03-22-2007, 11:06 PM
chu talkin bout willis

thinkfast®
03-23-2007, 07:06 AM
como dice

ShooterMcGavin
03-23-2007, 08:55 AM
damn y'all got me hungering for some wings now :yumyum: maybe i'll go check out the new spot that opened by where i work called wing lab :D