PDA

View Full Version : Random Paintball masacre OUCH!!!

mike's02ls1
01-04-2009, 07:15 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80481608/
I can't imagine his pain he is in.

Halfwit
01-04-2009, 07:21 PM
LOL.

mike's02ls1
01-04-2009, 07:24 PM
If my fat ass was in his position, my friends would all aimed at my nuts... I hope to hell he wore a cup...

FasTech
01-04-2009, 07:27 PM
I use to play Semi Pro and I know how that shit feels. I know he had to be in a shit load of pain.

mike's02ls1
01-04-2009, 07:29 PM
I use to play Semi Pro and I know how that shit feels. I know he had to be in a shit load of pain.
Atleast being semi pro you had chest gear, and other protection on..

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Atleast being semi pro you had chest gear, and other proteching on..i also played semi pro

only thing i wore was skin\knee guards and gloves

no other protection, slows you down

mike's02ls1
01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
i also played semi pro

no other protection, slows you downShit thats why I don't fuck with that shit. My ass would be covered in bubble wrap...

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Shit thats why I don't fuck with that shit. My ass would be covered in bubble wrap...

damn and for some reason i thought men were born with balls

guess not

mike's02ls1
01-04-2009, 07:40 PM
damn and for some reason i thought men were born with balls

guess not
Hold on let me check.... Yep my balls are still down their.. I even got a kid to prove it...:lol:

FasTech
01-04-2009, 07:44 PM

No sir, played in offical team Jersey, pants, some decent grip shoes, elbow gaurds and face gaurd.

i also played semi pro

no other protection, slows you down

And well said. I played with the same team for about 2years back in high school. We had the funds but it was by choice not to wear extra gear for the reason of it slowing you down or getting caught on something during different moves. But before then, way back in the day, me and the buddies would play in shorts and short-sleeved shirts in a field somewhere before we got serious about it.

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 07:48 PM
No sir, played in offical team Jersey, pants, some decent grip shoes, elbow gaurds and face gaurd.

And well said. I played with the same team for about 2years back in high school. We had the funds but it was by choice not to wear extra gear for the reason of it slowing you down or getting caught on something during different moves. But before then, way back in the day, me and the buddies would play in shorts and short-sleeved shirts in a field somewhere before we got serious about it.

i did the same thing lol then i realized that jersey's = bounces

even tho bounces hurt more than a break haha

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Hold on let me check.... Yep my balls are still down their.. I even got a kid to prove it...:lol:

well thats crazy last time i checked it didnt hurt that much

i mean my x gf said it did but i duno

FasTech
01-04-2009, 07:52 PM
i did the same thing lol then i realized that jersey's = bounces

even tho bounces hurt more than a break haha

Yeah but in Game, bounces are Good! lol

I miss it sometimes. I wanted to go full pro but my team broke up after graduation and everything else.

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Yeah but in Game, bounces are Good! lol

I miss it sometimes. I wanted to go full pro but my team broke up after graduation and everything else.

i had the chance to play d2 x-ball when it first got started but i was 17 and didnt have the funds haha plus school wouldnt allow

im thinking about getting back into it tho and maybe going for d2 ball again

mike's02ls1
01-04-2009, 07:57 PM
well thats crazy last time i checked it didnt hurt that much

i mean my x gf said it did but i dunoI've never been shot by one, I was making assumptions from the video..

FasTech
01-04-2009, 07:59 PM
i had the chance to play d2 x-ball when it first got started but i was 17 and didnt have the funds haha plus school wouldnt allow

im thinking about getting back into it tho and maybe going for d2 ball again

I'm not going to lie, Me and my team had that shit down their for alittle while. Just about no team in the lower region of Georgia could touch us, but I guess 4 days a week of practice payed off. We always had it good though. One of our players worked at a local paintball shop in Macon and we pretty much got alot of shit dirt cheap, and we always had pretty much the best stuff.

If you weren't so damn far away, Maybe me and you could get something going...lol

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm not going to lie, Me and my team had that shit down their for alittle while. Just about no team in the lower region of Georgia could touch us, but I guess 4 days a week of practice payed off. We always had it good though. One of our players worked at a local paintball shop in Macon and we pretty much got alot of shit dirt cheap, and we always had pretty much the best stuff.

If you weren't so damn far away, Maybe me and you could get something going...lol
yeah im what.. 3 hours away? lol

it helps alot when you get paint for the low

thats basicly what killed me and the fact that i broke every bushmaster i got haha

FasTech
01-04-2009, 08:06 PM
yeah im what.. 3 hours away? lol

it helps alot when you get paint for the low

thats basicly what killed me and the fact that i broke every bushmaster i got haha

We got a boxes of 1500 balls for store cost, and they were comp balls.

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 08:07 PM
We got a boxes of 1500 balls for store cost, and they were comp balls.

nice

i need to find a feild that has BYOP cause i refuse to shoot anything but marbalizer and pmi premium

FasTech
01-04-2009, 08:12 PM
nice

i need to find a feild that has BYOP cause i refuse to shoot anything but marbalizer and pmi premium

I agree, I would never have put cheap ass balls in my gun. I used Wal-Mart balls one time in my Angel and it fucked it up. Had to take it apart and clean everything.

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 08:47 PM
I agree, I would never have put cheap ass balls in my gun. I used Wal-Mart balls one time in my Angel and it fucked it up. Had to take it apart and clean everything.

well imo angels sucks anyways lol allways saw people having issues with them

but i wish things were like they were back in the day when i could own people with my cocker lol

i didnt need 18bps to keep up

FasTech
01-04-2009, 11:31 PM
well imo angels sucks anyways lol allways saw people having issues with them

but i wish things were like they were back in the day when i could own people with my cocker lol

i didnt need 18bps to keep up

***** please.... Angel was the best gun back when I had one. Paid $780 for that bitch when everyone else was paying 1000+ for theirs. I never had an issues until those cheap ass paintballs busted inside it and screwed everything up. I also had a cocker way back, pretty decent gun.

But I'll do you one better, the first gun I started playing with was a semi-auto Syder Rodeo...lmao I learned quick, that gun was no tournment material...lol

Donati03gt
01-04-2009, 11:39 PM
i have an a5 just like those - bam id never do that shit

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 11:40 PM
my first marker was a bushmaster2k then i went to a cocker and then a timmy and then a dm3 and then a dm4 haha

TIGERJC
01-04-2009, 11:49 PM
who wears protection when playing paintball :???: , it doesn't hurt that much? Its hard to slide into bunkers as is with your gun and pack with pods, so I could not imagine doing that while having protective gear on except for a mask

TheGrillMan
01-04-2009, 11:50 PM
who wears protection when playing paintball, it doesn;t hard that much? Its hard to slide into bunkers as is with your gun and pack with pods, so I could not imagine doing that while having protective gear on except for a mask

my thoughts exactly when i played imd and up front i used to carry the smallist pack possible or else itd whoop me sliding into snakes

DunDunSkeert
01-04-2009, 11:55 PM
wow that hurt

TIGERJC
01-05-2009, 12:19 AM
paintball is fun, but at $100 for 4 hours of fun is what made me leave the sport 3 years ago

TheGrillMan
01-05-2009, 12:21 AM
paintball is fun, but at $100 for 4 hours of fun is what made me leave the sport 3 years ago

QFT

i had a somewhat sponsership and i still went broke and quit cause i couldnt afford it anymore

NOCLUE
01-10-2009, 09:57 PM
i felt that

Nitro
01-10-2009, 10:36 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: