PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know anyone in LA?

justinxecushyn
01-04-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm going out there today an i'll be out for a little over a week. i wanna hang out but i dont know the spots etc. PM me or post.

preciate it.

JX

teh bri
01-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Lucky =/

fawk_you
01-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Hunnington Beach area, go to Gallaghers, its a bar right by the beach, ask to speak to Jordan, he will hook you up.

Julio
01-04-2009, 01:24 PM
So what are you going there if you dont know anyone? Wtf?

lol

fawk_you
01-04-2009, 01:26 PM

lol
Yea true.

Maybe going JUST to go? eh

JennB
01-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Sure do.

Not sure what kind of stuff you are looking for but I've gone to the Cars & Coffee Saturday meet (be sure to hit this one up) in Irvine at Mazda and the Village Coffee Roaster meets on Mullholland. Also did some canyon driving out there near LA and down closer to San Diego.

It's been a couple of years so I don't know exactly where the import crowd goes at night though. I've spent far more time in San Diego than LA anyway.

justinxecushyn
01-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Lucky =/

ehh work during the day time but i dont know what to do in the evenings.

justinxecushyn
01-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Hunnington Beach area, go to Gallaghers, its a bar right by the beach, ask to speak to Jordan, he will hook you up.

preciate that LeeAnn, i'll head out there today. how you been

justinxecushyn
01-07-2009, 01:28 PM

lol

LOL we have a office out here. I have to do some Techie stuff.

fawk_you
01-07-2009, 03:03 PM
preciate that LeeAnn, i'll head out there today. how you been

Welcome, just tell him you are a friend of mine, he will probably call me and put you on the phone knowing him. haha crazy dude. That bar has an amazing atmosphere. The pier is like a block away so yea. Lots to do down there. Nice shopping. Also when you go to that bar, ask for Lisa to be your server, tell her you are a friend of mine too, ask her about her classic and she will love you for forever. REAL chill girl. The chicken pot pie is to die for, 4 real 4 real.

Been real good man! Thanks for asking. :)

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Im in LA everyday! but you aint cool enough to hang with my crew! sorry

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:05 PM
holy shit Leanne.. dude, I was just talking to some dude on BJPENN.COM who has a picture up of you on his profile and says he knows you.. I was like wahtta small fuccin world I know that giiirl!

fawk_you
01-07-2009, 03:07 PM
holy shit Leanne.. dude, I was just talking to some dude on BJPENN.COM who has a picture up of you on his profile and says he knows you.. I was like wahtta small fuccin world I know that giiirl!

Hmmm ill pm ya... interesting. How ya been dude? Man I MISS LA SO BAD!

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Hmmm ill pm ya... interesting. How ya been dude? Man I MISS LA SO BAD!

ya ive been meaning to tell you that its dumb of you to come out here and not let me know..You dont even know what you missed out on..LOL.. i am the man out here momma..

fawk_you
01-07-2009, 03:13 PM
ya ive been meaning to tell you that its dumb of you to come out here and not let me know..You dont even know what you missed out on..LOL.. i am the man out here momma..
I didnt even think of it dude. Trust me woulda chilled if I had of. Was there for work. Hot import nights and then Formula D, then the US open beach games, ya know gota make that cheese and keep my eye on priorities. Only went out for a drink here or there but always had to be up early, wasnt too fun. :rolleyes:

Maniacc
01-07-2009, 03:13 PM
lmfao @ carrascopa being 'the man' out in LA.

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:18 PM
I didnt even think of it dude. Trust me woulda chilled if I had of. Was there for work. Hot import nights and then Formula D, then the US open beach games, ya know gota make that cheese and keep my eye on priorities. Only went out for a drink here or there but always had to be up early, wasnt too fun. :rolleyes:

u hurt my feelings!!Having to find out your in LALA land on myspace... and I even shared one of my women with you!!!!! ( no respect )

and to the other dude.. im not saying im like fuccin running LA.. but I grew up out here bro.. all my boys are in entertainment either at Sony music or Paramount or universal.. And I happen to work for BJ Penn and as a result I only talk to people who you would presume be famous.. to me they are normal people.. but when people come visit me they have fun.. thats all im sayin no need to hate dude

Maniacc
01-07-2009, 03:21 PM
and to the other dude.. im not saying im like fuccin running LA.. but I grew up out here bro.. all my boys are in entertainment either at Sony music or Paramount or universal.. And I happen to work for BJ Penn and as a result I only talk to people who you would presume be famous.. to me they are normal people.. but when people come visit me they have fun.. thats all im sayin no need to hate dude
Hahah, Will & Ricky have told me somethings about you while us three were busy getting baked in the past. You're probably decently cool, if I were to smoke with ya. Haha, I honestly don't need to know nor do I care what you're doing out there. And famous people? I don't consider anyone famous - I mean, I'm not some groupie who'd walk up to someone and say 'omg, you're X can I have your autograph?!"

fawk_you
01-07-2009, 03:22 PM
u hurt my feelings!!Having to find out your in LALA land on myspace... and I even shared one of my women with you!!!!! (no respect)

Like I said, next time bro. Ah, good times.

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:26 PM
no offense, but y r u even talking to me? I dont care if you know my brother Ricky or not.. His friends aint my friends dude..

Hahah, Will & Ricky have told me somethings about you while us three were busy getting baked in the past. You're probably decently cool, if I were to smoke with ya. Haha, I honestly don't need to know nor do I care what you're doing out there. And famous people? I don't consider anyone famous - I mean, I'm not some groupie who'd walk up to someone and say 'omg, you're X can I have your autograph?!"

Maniacc
01-07-2009, 03:27 PM
no offense, but y r u even talking to me? I dont care if you know my brother Ricky or not.. His friends aint my friends dude..
Haha, aight tough guy.

Enjoy your lifestyle. Wish I was as cool as you. l8

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Like I said, next time bro. Ah, good times.

sall good miss big time model! I understand you forget about the lil people! its all good!!! ( PM's u back...lets just keep it in PM's I dont like these IA fan boys )

fawk_you
01-07-2009, 03:34 PM
sall good miss big time model! I understand you forget about the lil people! its all good!!! ( PM's u back...lets just keep it in PM's I dont like these IA fan boys )

Trying. Little people, no way bro. haha We'll keep it there. Fans, you'd be surprised. haha

You guys take the drama to the PM's too. :goodjob:

BY THE WAY justinxecushyn check out Super Autobacs, its the largest JDM store in America, that place is the shit. If you do go, please pick me up a squash air fresher. :D Just kidding, but if you want to... haha. http://www.autobacsusa.com/ Its in Stanton, CA.

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 03:40 PM
ya and let me add to Justin Post. I got distracted when I figured out my girl was in the room..

LA all depends on the night your there and the nights you go out.. IF you want to party there are some sic spots in Hollywood..

if you want help just pm me and I can get you put on whatever list you want for any club and even guide to whats better on each given night..

What Fawk-you has said about Huntington is Accurate you cant go wrong with the main street scene in HB..but while the beach crowd is cool its also nothing but afflcition wearing dudes and all white people ( no offense to the whiteys.. My moms white, i love white people )

Hollywood has day and night parties going 24/7 though and a diverse crowd of LAtin, asian, white and blacks..

fawk_you
01-07-2009, 03:47 PM
ya and let me add to Justin Post. I got distracted when I figured out my girl was in the room..

LA all depends on the night your there and the nights you go out.. IF you want to party there are some sic spots in Hollywood..

if you want help just pm me and I can get you put on whatever list you want for any club and even guide to whats better on each given night..

What Fawk-you has said about Huntington is Accurate you cant go wrong with the main street scene in HB..but while the beach crowd is cool its also nothing but afflcition wearing dudes and all white people ( no offense to the whiteys.. My moms white, i love white people )

Hollywood has day and night parties going 24/7 though and a diverse crowd of LAtin, asian, white and blacks..

DAMN WHITEY! hahaha Not all white, you'd be surprised. :) There is a decent amount of tools out there though too. Very agreed. And lots of bitches.

fawk_you
01-07-2009, 03:54 PM
OH OH OH, and there is an AWESOME place called Guppy tea house or something, they have awesome food. Its asian style but certainly some of the BEST I have had.

justinxecushyn
01-07-2009, 05:23 PM
u hurt my feelings!!Having to find out your in LALA land on myspace... and I even shared one of my women with you!!!!! ( no respect )

Its cool Alex. I knew you were out in LA already but I don't know you like that so I wasn't about to ask. My dad has connections with Famous people etc so I understand your logic. He is on a cruse - telephone service so I dont have him to go to.

2SICC4IA
01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Its cool Alex. I knew you were out in LA already but I don't know you like that so I wasn't about to ask. My dad has connections with Famous people etc so I understand your logic. He is on a cruse - telephone service so I dont have him to go to.

just hit me up on PM and ill hook u up, Im not gonna go out and party with you cuz im too busy working myself.. but I can definately get you into any club/bar by calling up my people and getting your name on a list.... or anything else you may need I can take care of for you!! dont be shy n i g g a.. anyone from the A is a friend of mine bro!

justinxecushyn
01-07-2009, 05:31 PM
just hit me up on PM and ill hook u up, Im not gonna go out and party with you cuz im too busy working myself.. but I can definately get you into any club/bar by calling up my people and getting your name on a list.... or anything else you may need I can take care of for you!! dont be shy n i g g a.. anyone from the A is a friend of mine bro!

I appricate it. I'm hoping i get out at a decent hour to be able to see some sights. I'm a sheep out here, i dont know where to flock so I'll let you shephard me to where you think i would have most fun. And...down with whitey lol.

Kevykev
01-07-2009, 05:42 PM
2SICC4LA

justinxecushyn
01-08-2009, 05:16 PM
So i figured i'd take a history lesson....and went to Compton and visited Piru St. and surrounding areas...in a 2009 Benz C300...ATL "hoods" got NOTHING on them. Odly enough I met a few people at the gas station and they didn't rob me!!!

Tracy
01-08-2009, 05:40 PM
This guy is in Hollywood.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213100