PDA

View Full Version : Panama

james
01-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey. I just got home from Panama. I left on the 26th and came back on Friday night at midnight. It was a pretty cool place. We flew from Atlanta to Miami, and Miami to Panama City. Then we stayed the night in Panama City and woke up early to fly in a Twin Otter to Isla Contadora. Its a 20 minute flight in the tiniest airplane I've been in.

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. I was more focused on relaxing and drinking lots of beer and doing nothing instead. We went fishing, boating, snorkeling, and on new years eve during the day we went to a cock fight in San Miguel.

I went with my parents, and we stayed in my mom's friend's villa. It was super exclusive. They have 2 live-in servants for whatever you want. It is the land of wealth on that island. Anyone living in one of these villas has more money than they know what to do with. IE Michael Bolton's father lives there, Christian Dior had a house there... etc.

Well anyways, I managed to snap off a few pictures.

Feel free to throw in your :2cents:

james
01-04-2009, 12:34 PM
5 mas

james
01-04-2009, 12:36 PM
last few

HatchMan
01-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Nice! What are you shooting with?

james
01-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Nice! What are you shooting with?

xti

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Hey. I just got home from Panama.

You mean PANAMA Panama or Panama Beach like redneck-ville?

Either way, nice pics. Later ,QD.

james
01-04-2009, 12:56 PM
You mean PANAMA Panama or Panama Beach like redneck-ville?

Either way, nice pics. Later ,QD.

the real Panama. The kind that you need a passport to go to. There were no rednecks there, I was one of very few gringos.

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2009, 12:59 PM
the real Panama. The kind that you need a passport to go to. There were no rednecks there, I was one of very few gringos.

Ahhh. I was thinking that. Very cool. Later, QD.