PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm just watched another movie about terrorism...

Atlblkz06
01-04-2009, 04:03 AM

Catnip
01-04-2009, 04:07 AM
I'm brown.

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/UPS-Drivers-C.jpg

:ninja:

XLR8NMR2
01-04-2009, 09:14 AM
If you think all muslims are terrorist you need to pick up a book.

tony
01-04-2009, 10:10 AM
DC Sniper

Timothy Mcveigh

When someone bombs an abortion clinic, thats not terrorism?

Bobby Cherry, Thomas Blanton, Herman Cash, Robert Chambliss - Church bombings, children were killed.. terrorism.

Robert Hawkins - 9 people killed in shooting at an Omaha, NE mall

The Virginia Tech shootings, 32 students killed I believe?

Olympic Park bombings here in Atlanta

Ted Kaczynski - Unabomber

And the list goes on and on and on. My point is, if someone thinks muslims do all acts of terrorism its because you're either too stupid to know what terrorism is, or too ignorant to take time to realize what you see labeled on TV is not the only threat of terrorism we face.

"B"
01-04-2009, 10:17 AM
And one of lines kinda struck me as being profound.
"Answer this, all muslims are not terrorists, but are all terrorists muslims?"

I think YES for the most part. Well shit, if most terrorists are muslims, is it wrong to stereotype vs muslims? If so, why do you think it's wrong?

Statistically speaking the average muslim joe has a MUCH higher chance of being a terrorist vs the average non-muslim. So why is it wrong to stereotype and target such people? It just makes sense.

Don't tell me that I'm racist either - If anything I fall into the group that might get targeted since I'm brown.

What a sad situation...

Share your thoughts, but please watch what you say.

Mods: I realize this is a "hot topic". Please feel free to delete this thread if you think its inappropriate.

Read your sentence again. ALL and "for the most part" don't really work together.

Not to mention most terrorist attacks done on US soil are done by non-muslim US citizens.

Vteckidd
01-04-2009, 10:33 AM
LOL absolutely not. Terrorism knows know race or creed specifically.

Its about furthering ones ideals and agenda, and all humans are capable of that.

not just muslims.

Now Muslims may have a bigger problem with it because of the section of their religion that believes in "jihad" and other such things. But that doesnt mean all muslims are terrorists.

What im trying to say is if you are a christian fanatic, you arent out killing people (at least not nowadays, maybe in the crusades).