PDA

View Full Version : Take a peek boys

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:14 PM
I'm glad a guy finally was thinking and realized how girls feel. Read it, its very true.

Guy; "Stop being so hard on yourselves. I know way too many really beautiful girls who think they don't look good... It hurts... because it's our fault, guys I mean. We make girls feel like they have to be perfect. You know what I mean, flat stomach, huge boobs, round ass, long legs, big lips, and on top of all that, they have to dress like a whore, and be one as well... nobody can measure up to that... and its not fair... because nobody should have to. The little imperfections are what make people special. If everyone was perfect the world would be so boring, variety is what makes life interesting. So guys, stop making girls have to live up to your, I'm sorry, our... deluded fantasy visions of perfection. Stop acting like boys and start being men... realize that women don't exist to fufill our sexual desires. Stop talking to them solely to get with them, be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop being dicks... just because we have them doesn't mean we need to think with them."

- Unknown

Jason..
01-03-2009, 12:16 PM
I'm glad a guy finally was thinking and realized how girls feel. Read it, its very true.

Guy; "Stop being so hard on yourselves. I know way too many really beautiful girls who think they don't look good... It hurts... because it's our fault, guys I mean. We make girls feel like they have to be perfect. You know what I mean, flat stomach, huge boobs, round ass, long legs, big lips, and on top of all that, they have to dress like a whore, and be one as well... nobody can measure up to that... and its not fair... because nobody should have to. The little imperfections are what make people special. If everyone was perfect the world would be so boring, variety is what makes life interesting. So guys, stop making girls have to live up to your, I'm sorry, our... deluded fantasy visions of perfection. Stop acting like boys and start being men... realize that women don't exist to fufill our sexual desires. Stop talking to them solely to get with them, be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop being dicks... just because we have them doesn't mean we need to think with them."

- UnknownNo!!!

Kevykev
You steal books?

Excerpt = Reality.

Elbow
Not all guys act like that lol.

*Waits for mean comments*

MongolPup
Cap. Save-a-hoe, I'm better than you, I'm more emotionally mature, god I'm so deep, you are a pig and I'm a saint, can't you realize what you're doing, I've turned a corner , comment on my intelligence etc etc.

That's what I got from that post.

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:17 PM
You steal books?

Excerpt = Reality.

yeah, sure, why not..

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:17 PM
You steal books?

Excerpt = Reality.

I asked the same thing when I first saw her name :goodjob:

willum14pb
01-03-2009, 12:18 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL WAFFLE. I've definitely fed this hunk of trash to a girl before, works like a charm when they think you care.

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:18 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL WAFFLE. I've definitely fed this hunk of trash to a girl before, works like a charm when they think you care.

You shouldn't be mean to women or degrade them.

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Cap. Save-a-hoe, I'm better than you, I'm more emotionally mature, god I'm so deep, you are a pig and I'm a saint, can't you realize what you're doing, I've turned a corner , comment on my intelligence etc etc.

That's what I got from that post.

Hater..

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:21 PM
You shouldn't be mean to women or degrade them.

“I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties four thumbs down!”
Rick James

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Rick James

LOL I was actually waiting to be called Captain Save a Hoe or something fun ;)

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Oh the OP is a girl. Glad that makes you feel fuzzy, because let's be honest, until you make sure that nice guys don't finish last people might actually listen to that chunk of high school psycho-babble bullshit you posted.

You're right, let's be honest.
Guys say a load of bullshit to girls.
Majority fall for it.
The other sad truth is that, majority of the guys will NEVER mature, or atleast take girl feelings in consideration.
All ya'll pricks want is to get laid as much as possible.

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Majority fall for it.
The other sad truth is that, majority of the guys will NEVER mature, or atleast take girl feelings in consideration.

Did you just get dumped or something? :???: Not ALL guys want to fuck ALL the time and stuff.

tron
01-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Rick James

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao:

funniest post EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:27 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao:

funniest post EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tron eh?

"We drew straws to see who have sex wif Katie. Chad got seven. There's only six people in the house."
Tron, roommate, The Mad Real World.

"White boys dad said "I'm bleeding, I'm bleedingggggg"
Tron, roommate, The Mad Real World

"Hey, it's white boy, ok who ordered the pizza? Hey white boy find the square root of this room."

SiRed94
01-03-2009, 12:27 PM
As soon as girls begin to treat themselves like ladies, I'm sure many men will follow. But when you use your vag as leverage to any type of deal, one cannot hold much respect for you.

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Did you just get dumped or something? :???: Not ALL guys want to fuck ALL the time and stuff.

No, I'm still with my boyfriend.
I just wanted to share.

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:28 PM
I wrote a girls english paper for sex once...true story.

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Majority fall for it.

Speaking of maturity, thanks for generalizing every guy as a prick and putting words/actions/intentions into our mouths.

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Speaking of maturity, thanks for generalizing every guy as a prick and putting words/actions/intentions into our mouths.

That's what I was thinking

tron
01-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Tron eh?

"We drew straws to see who have sex wif Katie. Chad got seven. There's only six people in the house."

"White boys dad said "I'm bleeding, I'm bleedingggggg"
Tron, roommate, The Mad Real World

"Hey, it's white boy, ok who ordered the pizza? Hey white boy find the square root of this room."

YEP :D

chappelle show FTW :lmfao:

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:37 PM
YEP :D

chappelle show FTW :lmfao:

"Is that your son?"
"Huh? Nah, I bought this baby straight cash."
Tron

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:37 PM
As soon as girls begin to treat themselves like ladies, I'm sure many men will follow. But when you use your vag as leverage to any type of deal, one cannot hold much respect for you.

Sometimes it's hard for girls to have self-respect for themselves b/c you boys talk negative to them or about them.
Always calling girls whores, sluts, prostitutes, and to my disgust it is sometimes true. But on the flip-side, it's you boys that are the whores.

00CelicaGT
01-03-2009, 12:38 PM

- Unknown

Who ever wrote that is a fag!!!

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Sometimes it's hard for girls to have self-respect for themselves b/c you boys talk negative to them or about them.
Always calling girls whores, sluts, prostitutes, and to my disgust it is sometimes true. But on the flip-side, it's you boys that are the whores.

What do you mean YOU GUYS, we did this? :???:

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:39 PM

Haha, I apologize.
But, I mean, ya'll do it to us girls all the time.

tron
01-03-2009, 12:40 PM
"Is that your son?"
"Huh? Nah, I bought this baby straight cash."
Tron

another brilliant quote

"look how tron's living for tha CITAYYYYYY"

"im makin juice bitch drip drip drip drip"

:lmfao:

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:40 PM
What do you mean YOU GUYS, we did this? :???:

possibly...

Elbow
01-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Haha, I apologize.
But, I mean, ya'll do it to us girls all the time.

How do you know we aren't REALLY nice guys to girls?

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:42 PM
another brilliant quote

"look how tron's living for tha CITAYYYYYY"

"im makin juice bitch drip drip drip drip"

:lmfao:

“He put my nuts on a dresser and banged them shits with a spiked bat….it was straight torture son!”
Tron

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:46 PM
How do you know we aren't REALLY nice guys to girls?

B/c ya'll have manipulated girls for years and continue to do so now.
It's hard to contrast between sincerity and deceit.

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Alex LOLOLOLOLOL

Elbow
B/c ya'll have manipulated girls for years and continue to do so now.
It's hard to contrast between sincerity and deceit.

Not really, quit saying YOU ALL.

bookthief
Alex LOLOLOLOLOL

No, but I am a relative:ninja:

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:51 PM
You're going to have to explain your rationale on this. Pretty random.

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Not really, quit saying YOU ALL.

then what the hell do you want me to say?

willum14pb
01-03-2009, 12:54 PM

Promptly return to the kitchen before you hurt yourself.

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:55 PM

It's not a girl lol

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:55 PM
You're going to have to explain your rationale on this. Pretty random.

what more do I need to explain?

tron
01-03-2009, 12:56 PM
“He put my nuts on a dresser and banged them shits with a spiked bat….it was straight torture son!”
Tron

"hey chad, i had sex wit Katie too man.........katie got sum big ass titaaaays haha"

bookthief
01-03-2009, 12:57 PM

unfortunately, I'm not the cooking kind.

why don't you gtfo and "fix" something?

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 12:58 PM
"hey chad, i had sex wit Katie too man.........katie got sum big ass titaaaays haha"

"Katie got some big ass tit-tays."

Chad: "Tyree, you stabbed my dad! And you had sex with Katie!"
Tyree: "Hey man, you got that all wrong. I ain't had sex with Katie. Lysol had sex with Katie. I just film-did it."
Katie: "No, Tyree, you had sex with me too."
Tyree: "Correction: I had sex with Katie."

tron
01-03-2009, 01:02 PM
"Katie got some big ass tit-tays."

Chad: "Tyree, you stabbed my dad! And you had sex with Katie!"
Tyree: "Hey man, you got that all wrong. I ain't had sex with Katie. Lysol had sex with Katie. I just film-did it."
Katie: "No, Tyree, you had sex with me too."
Tyree: "Correction: I had sex with Katie."

:lmfao::lmfao:

"i mean we could jus fuk you up"
"if worst comes to worst we reserve the right to fuk you up"
"night night keep ya bum hole tight"

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 01:03 PM
:lmfao::lmfao:

"i mean we could jus fuk you up"
"if worst comes to worst we reserve the right to fuk you up"
"night night keep ya bum hole tight"

"Funny thing about the sleeper hold....it makes your butt hurt the next morning!" - Chad, roommate, The Mad Real World.

tron
01-03-2009, 01:05 PM
^lol^

wait wtf is this thread about????:thinking:

Atlblkz06
01-03-2009, 02:01 PM
OP:

This problem has roots on both sides - you can't fix it by blaming just one! Women expect men to be a certain way and men act that way because they think they're doing whats expected of them.

The average "nice guy" you're dreaming of gets cast away as being a pussy. He then figures out that he has to bite the bullet and act like a dick - and viola he gets all he wished for. He has to step on a few hearts and make a few women cry before he is even wanted. Women let this happen because they compete with each other over these men. Its a bitch-eat-bitch world and we're not the only ones that made it that way!

Maniacc
01-03-2009, 02:41 PM

- Unknown
You see, little sister. The majority of men don't care because at the age that we start 'exploring' the emotions of the opposite sex are of little importance to us. This unknown person is clearly a loser who thought he was in love with some whore named Clare and was probably going to propose to her only to find her cheating on him with his younger brother. He was heart broken so he sat down and wrote this emo-ass paragraph.

Be yourself and if that doesn't work then act like a total asshole. That, is a losers only chance to getting some.

TheProfiteer
01-03-2009, 02:45 PM
You see, little sister. The majority of men don't care because at the age that we start 'exploring' the emotions of the opposite sex are of little importance to us. This unknown person is clearly a loser who thought he was in love with some whore named Clare and was probably going to propose to her only to find her cheating on him with his younger brother. He was heart broken so he sat down and wrote this emo-ass paragraph.

Be yourself and if that doesn't work then act like a total asshole. That, is a losers only chance to getting some.

supposedly OP is Female.

MongolPup
01-03-2009, 02:53 PM
No it's confirmed, the OP is a girl.

Double_0_Rusty
01-03-2009, 02:54 PM

supposedly OP is Female.

2+2=4

Just sayin'

TheProfiteer
01-03-2009, 02:59 PM
No it's confirmed, the OP is a girl.

whoops, I thought Maniac was talking about the OP being the writer of the paragraph, but then I saw the quotes.

:crazy:

Double_0_Rusty
01-03-2009, 03:10 PM
whoops, I thought Maniac was talking about the OP being the writer of the paragraph, but then I saw the quotes.

:crazy:

Lol it happens.

"B"
01-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I had sex with a girl once.

yungdz
01-03-2009, 04:14 PM

Truth, but it seems most girls are stupid enough to fall for the dicks and leave the "nice" guys hanging dry.

civic95
01-03-2009, 04:22 PM
That's funny I met too many that think they are god's gift to men, and they were not even average.

RL...
01-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Many guys treat girls like shit, and many girls treat guys like shit. And no one is perfect.

But my firsthand/secondhand experiences have taught me that one can get farther with a girl in every aspect if the word if you act like you don't care. And that is the girls' fault for letting it be like that. I'm not saying I treat girls bad, because I treat anyone/everyone how they treat me.

RL...
01-03-2009, 04:43 PM
OP:

This problem has roots on both sides - you can't fix it by blaming just one! Women expect men to be a certain way and men act that way because they think they're doing whats expected of them.

The average "nice guy" you're dreaming of gets cast away as being a pussy. He then figures out that he has to bite the bullet and act like a dick - and viola he gets all he wished for. He has to step on a few hearts and make a few women cry before he is even wanted. Women let this happen because they compete with each other over these men. Its a bitch-eat-bitch world and we're not the only ones that made it that way!

pretty true..

Jbauer
01-03-2009, 05:24 PM
Very true. Decent guys hardly ever get the girl. All my friends that are total A holes get the girls.. I tested this theory. I acted like myself with no restraints..meaning i was a total ass, usually I try and hide it.. i got the girl. I acted like i didn't care, and i acted like i just wanted to get laid..next thing i know she's topless on my bed. If i were nice to this girl, that would of never happend in a million years.
It's 80 percent the womens fault. They allow themselves to be like that. If they ditched the A holes and clinged to the good men, chivalry would not be as rare as it is now.

stillaneon
01-03-2009, 05:28 PM
I dont understand how you can get mad at a guy for being able to sell himself. If a girl is so insecure to buy into it, why punish the guy?

You girls do the shit all the time. Thats why God invented cleavage....

nreggie454
01-03-2009, 05:39 PM
All girls are whores. Give them enough things and they will have sex with you. Prostitutes are the only ones that are actually honest about it and cut to the chase.

amandDA
01-03-2009, 06:16 PM
lol at this thread...

Jbauer
01-03-2009, 06:23 PM
I dont understand how you can get mad at a guy for being able to sell himself. If a girl is so insecure to buy into it, why punish the guy?

You girls do the shit all the time. Thats why God invented cleavage....

I think i can see where she's coming from.
Cuz, girls have better moral sense than guys.. i mean guys have more common sense, 4 sure... but I think women as a whole make better people because they have morals. It's bad for a man to sell himself because girls shouldn't have to pay for sex. It destroys the self esteem of the women who ends up paying for it.
Women shouldn't have to deal with that..Men shouldn't either but it's even worse imho for a woman to do that. By their design they want to feel loved and be fullfilled..physically, financially.. or whatever. Emotionally, They're built to recieve while men are built to give. They truly are gifts..I believe the attraction between a man and a woman is eternal, to some extent. It's just sad that a lot of women are nasty these days.
I have no idea why there are so many women that are such complete bitches. I hope i can find 1 damn honest, non bitching, no mind games woman with some morals.

tdurr
01-03-2009, 10:12 PM
^^^ if u find one, let me kno if she has a sis. lol
but really im a nice guy, shit sucks. My friends are assholes(most of em) to females, and bam they get wut they want no questions asked(usually). Then i got this one, not an asshole, just has this gay ass "charm" gets any girl he wants in less then a month.

BTW, REPOST.

gtrmonkey
01-04-2009, 01:51 AM
If your hot,
nude pics or I wont believe your info.

If your not..
Keep the pic so yourself and your psyho crap to yourself too.

hydroshutter
01-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Chuck is my favorite author. :cheers:

Catnip
01-04-2009, 03:17 AM
ATTN: OP

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z46/teezlol/lol/dishes.jpg

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/6800/motivationalposterfixedfg4.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4566/womenjz3.jpg

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/women-more-than-cleaning.jpg

http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/mot21.JPG

http://mirror.servut.us/kuvat/motivation/women.jpg

http://notsomotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/women-folding-laundry.jpg

http://images.jkcreativephotography.com/MotivationalPosters/women.jpg

http://chimbles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/women-killed.jpg

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words but since you're a woman...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/matthew-antee/Women.jpg

That's 10,000 words of me saying something. Just in case you don't understand...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/NROOF13/stfu.jpg

Jason..
01-04-2009, 03:20 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Reps lo fuckin l

Jason..
01-04-2009, 03:26 AM

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/matthew-antee/Women.jpgI want this a my sig.

bookthief
01-04-2009, 02:09 PM

Well, big brother, I know for a FACT majority of the men don't give a fuck.
You're a prime example. I didn't mean for anyone, well, you boys to get butt hurt. Like I stated before. I just wanted to share.

OneSlow5pt0
01-04-2009, 02:13 PM
you should know u cant post anything serious like this on here.

its IA

Oz10
01-04-2009, 02:15 PM
you should know u cant post anything serious like this on here.

its IA

yeah and the WL on top of that. If IA had a section for gay people this shit would go great in there. :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
01-04-2009, 02:16 PM
yeah and the WL on top of that. If IA had a section for gay people this shit would go great in there. :goodjob:

thiers nothing gay bout it,but IA deff isnt the place.

Oz10
01-04-2009, 02:20 PM
thiers nothing gay bout it,but IA deff isnt the place.

oh I just saw that the OP was female. Your are correct that there is nothing gay about it. This is still not a good thread for IA though.

OneSlow5pt0
01-04-2009, 02:22 PM
oh I just saw that the OP was female. Your are correct that there is nothing gay about it. This is still not a good thread for IA though.

it would,if grown people could post in thread,without trying to make a joke and look cool.

some people live off LOLs and reps

bookthief
01-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Look man....or should I say "men", all I did was surf the interwebz and came across this. I just thought it would be an interesting topic to post. IA has been dead for some time now. I knew something like this would bother all the guys, one way or another. I personally, did not write this. This was some faggnut that wrote this.
All you idiots are getting butthurt and are taking this deeply into thought. I agree with some of the posts here. It is usually the girls fault. Women are intended to do "certain things". As are the men. Everyone has a place in society, and gender is the main opposition. It's not always about race/ethnicity. It matters if you are male or female.

In conclusion, no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. In my honest opinion, being a girl blows sweaty monkey balls. I tell my boyfriend all the time, how I wish I had a worm between my legs. Haha. I didn't mean to cause a riot, everyone is free to have their opinion.

Oz10
01-04-2009, 02:25 PM
it would,if grown people could post in thread,without trying to make a joke and look cool.

some people live off LOLs and reps

Yeah, but most people are on IA for entertainment, not to have heart felt discussions about the human psyche.

Oz10
01-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Look man....or should I say "men", all I did was surf the interwebz and came across this. I just thought it would be an interesting topic to post. IA has been dead for some time now. I knew something like this would bother all the guys, one way or another. I personally, did not write this. This was some faggnut that wrote this.
All you idiots are getting butthurt and are taking this deeply into thought. I agree with some of the posts here. It is usually the girls fault. Women are intended to do "certain things". As are the men. Everyone has a place in society, and gender is the main opposition. It's not always about race/ethnicity. It matters if you are male or female.

In conclusion, no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. In my honest opinion, being a girl blows sweaty monkey balls. I tell my boyfriend all the time, how I wish I had a worm between my legs. Haha. I didn't mean to cause a riot, everyone is free to have their opinion.

Don't get offended or read into what people say on here too much. The bottom line is they don't know you and probably will never meet you so they say dumb shit.

That comment about a worm between your legs...kinda freaks me out a bit. :???:

bookthief
01-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Don't get offended or read into what people say on here too much. The bottom line is they don't know you and probably will never meet you so they say dumb shit.

That comment about a worm between your legs...kinda freaks me out a bit. :???:

Oh I know, I don't take anything on here into deep consideration.
Yeah, people on here well never see me...well some have:ninja:
Like the pictures (evan) posted actually made me laugh some.
He's probably just upset b/c he can't get a girl.

sorry but, the worm comment is true.
I might be one of the most boyish acting girls known.
If that makes sense....hahrhahrhahr!

Oz10
01-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh I know, I don't take anything on here into deep consideration.
Yeah, people on here well never see me...well some have:ninja:
Like the pictures (evan) posted actually made me laugh some.
He's probably just upset b/c he can't get a girl.

sorry but, the worm comment is true.
I might be one of the most boyish acting girls known.
If that makes sense....hahrhahrhahr!

lol wut?? nah evan was probably just goofing around. Those pictures had me cracking up too. :D

OneSlow5pt0
01-04-2009, 02:39 PM
i agree with what Z06 said lat page,bout being nice u seem weak and a pussy....but i mean,ive never changed how i am to get a girl,pussy not important anough to change who u are.

and by staying who i am i got the girl i always wanted,and we treat each others like complete equals in everything.

ive been told so many times,that i was to nice for a girl and id make a good husband and father,but not what they wanted now..

Catnip
01-04-2009, 02:41 PM

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z46/teezlol/lol/dishes.jpg

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/6800/motivationalposterfixedfg4.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4566/womenjz3.jpg

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/women-more-than-cleaning.jpg

http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/mot21.JPG

http://mirror.servut.us/kuvat/motivation/women.jpg

http://notsomotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/women-folding-laundry.jpg

http://images.jkcreativephotography.com/MotivationalPosters/women.jpg

http://chimbles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/women-killed.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/matthew-antee/Women.jpg

That's 10,000 words of me saying something. Just in case you don't understand...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/NROOF13/stfu.jpg

What he said.

Maniacc
01-04-2009, 02:42 PM
What's ironic is that even my little sister is more of a man than Evan will ever be.

Oz10
01-04-2009, 02:43 PM
^^^
that battle ship one is freakin hilarious.

Catnip
01-04-2009, 02:43 PM
What's ironic is that even my little sister is more of a man than Evan will ever be.

LOL. you're cute ;)

OneSlow5pt0
01-04-2009, 02:44 PM

lol

Maniacc
01-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Here's something else that's funny as hell!

Hahahaha, she's vacuuming right now! :lmao: sorry Lolo!

Catnip
01-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Here's something else that's funny as hell!

Hahahaha, she's vacuuming right now! :lmao: sorry Loret!

Is that code for sucking? Because that's another thing they're good for if she's not actually vacuuming.

Maniacc
01-04-2009, 02:50 PM
You're going to have to be a real asshole to her if you're going to try to be funny, Evan.

Catnip
01-04-2009, 02:51 PM
You're going to have to be a real asshole to her if you're going to try to be funny, Evan.

Eh, I'm not trying to be funny, I'm a little bitter.

Jbauer
01-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Being a girl blows sweaty monkey balls. I tell my boyfriend all the time, how I wish I had a worm between my legs.

Don't say that. If you were being serious, stop thinking like that. That type of thinking will literally destroy you if you get carried away with it. << speaking from experience.
Some men spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to become like you.. not that i'm saying thats right, but none the less...

bookthief
01-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Don't say that. If you were being serious, stop thinking like that. That type of thinking will literally destroy you if you get carried away with it. << speaking from experience.
Some men spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to become like you.. not that i'm saying thats right, but none the less...

I usually say it in a joking manner, but I do sometimes feel that way. I wish I could experience the opposite gender.
what do you mean spend thousands of dollars to become like me?

bookthief
01-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Is that code for sucking? Because that's another thing they're good for if she's not actually vacuuming.

I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

OneSlow5pt0
01-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I usually say it in a joking manner, but I do sometimes feel that way. I wish I could experience the opposite gender.
what do you mean spend thousands of dollars to become like me?

sex change

Catnip
01-04-2009, 06:04 PM
I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

You're creative. It's almost as if you looked at the 2nd to the last picture I posted, and reworded it.

G.C
01-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Majority fall for it.

Look, i dont know what kind of argument you and your boyfriend is in or what stage PMS your in but stop being so negative. Its not our fault you have been sleeping with immature kids like you described. Everyone is different and you shouldn't talk like you know everything cause you obviousley don't.

Maniacc
01-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Look, i dont know what kind of argument you and your boyfriend is in or what stage PMS your in but stop being so negative. Its not our fault you have been sleeping with immature kids like you described. Everyone is different and you shouldn't talk like you know everything cause you obviousley don't.
First of all she hasn't slept with anyone! This, I fucking know!

And second she's a lot smarter than a shit load of current IA members.
The thing that some of you haven't noticed is that you're all getting trolled by a newbie! Hahaha, success.

But whatever, I'll let Lo handle herself. She's more than capable of doing so...

MongolPup
01-04-2009, 06:24 PM
The Norcross kids do tend to be well educated. This I know.

gtrmonkey
01-04-2009, 08:00 PM
All I want to see is pics of the person this is going from. Because It would explain alot.

bookthief
01-04-2009, 10:33 PM

I DID NOT WRITE THIS.
I FOUND IT ON A WEBSITE.
LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ DIPSHIT!!

bookthief
01-04-2009, 10:34 PM
All I want to see is pics of the person this is going from. Because It would explain alot.

Not gonna happen.

bookthief
01-04-2009, 10:36 PM
You're creative. It's almost as if you looked at the 2nd to the last picture I posted, and reworded it.

To be honest, I didn't even pay attention to your 2nd to last post.
You're not that important.

Catnip
01-04-2009, 10:40 PM

You're still responding, actions speak louder than words, Sweety.

Julio
01-04-2009, 10:40 PM
lol.. all I know is this.. I love all the ladies..

Atlblkz06
01-04-2009, 10:42 PM

Damn you're cold...:lmfao:

Julio
01-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Bookthief, please post pictures

bookthief
01-04-2009, 10:46 PM

Who ever said I wasn't going to respond.
you want me to just walk away?
No way cg.
Nice little maxim there. I personally favor that one.
I'm just trying to be very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to put as much vituperation in them as possible.

Julio
01-04-2009, 10:48 PM

bookthief
01-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Bookthief, please post pictures

No sir.

quickdodge®
01-04-2009, 10:53 PM

Alright, Captain Ban-A-Hoe. Do your stuff. Later, QD.

Julio
01-04-2009, 10:55 PM
This is just not my night...

bookthief
01-04-2009, 10:56 PM
^^do whatever pleases you julio.

Julio
01-04-2009, 11:00 PM
ohh.. ...

I guess a cup of sunny delight will have to..

Catnip
01-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Who ever said I wasn't going to respond.
you want me to just walk away?
No way cg.
Nice little maxim there. I personally favor that one.
I'm just trying to be very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to put as much vituperation in them as possible.

If one doesn't care, like you claim, said person will in fact walk away. Don't play.

Also, the "50 cent words" aren't as impressive as you think they are.

hydroshutter
01-04-2009, 11:09 PM

You didn't pay attention to my post, either! I thought we were close! http://smiliesftw.com/x/thebirdman.gif (http://smiliesftw.com/search.php?f=tag&q=xmas)

bookthief
01-05-2009, 01:53 PM
If one doesn't care, like you claim, said person will in fact walk away. Don't play.

Also, the "50 cent words" aren't as impressive as you think they are.

There are in fact various ways to settle things.
Some people tend to "walk away", but others are determined to completely abolish a certain petty situation. In my opinion, that is to be the superior option.
A measly spark can start a huge flame. (The measly spark being a negative, uncalled for comment restarting a huge flame--the unfinished argument/situation) Understand??
It's such a drag to repeat something that will clearly not get through to someone..

50 cent words? Ha, OOoook.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 01:54 PM
You didn't pay attention to my post, either! I thought we were close! http://smiliesftw.com/x/thebirdman.gif (http://smiliesftw.com/search.php?f=tag&q=xmas)

I noticed, I just didn't think it needed a response.

Catnip
01-05-2009, 01:58 PM
There are in fact various ways to settle things.
Some people tend to "walk away", but others are determined to completely abolish a certain petty situation. In my opinion, that is to be the superior option.
A measly spark can start a huge flame. (The measly spark being a negative, uncalled for comment restarting a huge flame--the unfinished argument/situation) Understand??

50 cent words? Ha, OOoook.

If a "spark" was started where a flaming followed, the person did care.

Unless this person is insecure and feels the need to have the last word. Now, which one are you?

bookthief
01-05-2009, 02:05 PM
If a "spark" was started where a flaming followed, the person did care.

Unless this person is insecure and feels the need to have the last word. Now, which one are you?

As of now, I can be considered on both sides.
All I see you doing is going around in circles.
Repeating words and putting them in random order.
You seem to be the insecure one. From my perspective atleast.
If you want to "seem" like the bigger person, why don't you scurry on out of here and "walk away?"

Catnip
01-05-2009, 02:13 PM
As of now, I can be considered on both sides.
All I see you doing is going around in circles.
Repeating words and putting them in random order.
You seem to be the insecure one. From my perspective atleast.
If you want to "seem" like the bigger person, why don't you scurry on out of here and "walk away?"

Your last post asked two questions.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 02:38 PM
ok,well it was directing to a main one...

sheesh.

Catnip
01-05-2009, 02:40 PM
ok,well it was directing to a main one...

sheesh.

... and what was the "main one"?

bookthief
01-05-2009, 02:45 PM
... and what was the "main one"?

walk away if you are the bigger person.
Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

jonathanjone
01-05-2009, 02:51 PM
as long as nice guys finish last, guys are gonna keep actin like jerks. girls talk about they want a good guy, but next thing you know, they dating a jerk. and girls wonder why dudes act like they do. chix provoke it. thats why they dont get no respect. they gonna talk a big talk then be hypocrites... fo shizzle lol

bookthief
01-05-2009, 03:07 PM
as long as nice guys finish last, guys are gonna keep actin like jerks. girls talk about they want a good guy, but next thing you know, they dating a jerk. and girls wonder why dudes act like they do. chix provoke it. thats why they dont get no respect. they gonna talk a big talk then be hypocrites... fo shizzle lol

Maybe some girls end up hooking up with a jerk b/c nice guys are rare. Hard to find. (Chicks) are always to blame, I got that.:blah: :blah:
The reason why some girls are hypocrites are as stated in the first sentence.

LizBiz
01-05-2009, 03:09 PM
as long as nice guys finish last, guys are gonna keep actin like jerks. girls talk about they want a good guy, but next thing you know, they dating a jerk. and girls wonder why dudes act like they do. chix provoke it. thats why they dont get no respect. they gonna talk a big talk then be hypocrites... fo shizzle lol*tries to hold in her blackness*

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Maybe some girls end up hooking up with a jerk b/c nice guys are rare. Hard to find. (Chicks) are always to blame, I got that.:blah: :blah:
The reason why some girls are hypocrites are as stated in the first sentence.

im a nice guy,and girls never wanted me.......up in till bout last year,i mean doesnt matter now..cause i have the exact girl ive always wanted.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 03:16 PM
im a nice guy,and girls never wanted me.......up in till bout last year,i mean doesnt matter now..cause i have the exact girl ive always wanted.

Then I can use you as a great example.
Nice guys don't always get their deserved 15 minutes of fame.
I know that sucks. Ugly girls can relate.

But in the end, it all works out.
Alls well that ends well.
Considering your merry relationship with your girl.
You guys are gonna have a long, sturdy, healthy relationship:goodjob:

Gutling
01-05-2009, 03:16 PM
i am going to go to a bar tonight and pickup a gutter slut, just to slap her when i get home because of this thread. then she will still take the cock.

jonathanjone
01-05-2009, 03:17 PM
i know plenty of nice guys. and they always getting done wrong. most of them leave them for other dudes that are no where near as good. my buddy is a virgin, dont do drugs, good guy period. real friendly, nice as can be. but his last 2 g/f have cheated on him or left him for a ex that did them wrong.

LizBiz
Personally, I don't think it's based on the guy or the girl, it's based on the relationship between the two. Girl could hook up with a nice guy....but even a "nice" guy can be a jerk to a girl he doesn't like and vice versa. Girls spend too much time thinking of "what if" and "maybe this" I say don't think about that shit cuz it just makes things worse, be yourself and do what you do.

I think that before you hook up it anyone there needs to be some type of agreement mentally or even spoken, some guys/girls can hook up w/ someone and press on. Other's may develop feelings, whatever the case if the attached girl hooks up with a non attached male, she will see that guy as a jerk for pressing on w/o her.

So in conclusion, I believe it's up to the relationship between the two and not about pointing fingers.

OneSlow5pt0
Then I can use you as a great example.
Nice guys don't always get their deserved 15 minutes of fame.
I know that sucks. Ugly girls can relate.

But in the end, it all works out.
Alls well that ends well.
Considering your merry relationship with your girl.
You guys are gonna have a long, sturdy, healthy relationship:goodjob:

thanks,

bookthief
i am going to go to a bar tonight and pickup a gutter slut, just to slap her when i get home because of this thread. then she will still take the cock.

Do what you gotta do.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 03:20 PM
i know plenty of nice guys. and they always getting done wrong. most of them leave them for other dudes that are no where near as good. my buddy is a virgin, dont do drugs, good guy period. real friendly, nice as can be. but his last 2 g/f have cheated on him or left him for a ex that did them wrong.

Damn, what's wrong with them bitches??!!
Well, then again, I guess it all depends on the girl.
Some girls enjoy a bad boy every once in a while.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Personally, I don't think it's based on the guy or the girl, it's based on the relationship between the two. Girl could hook up with a nice guy....but even a "nice" guy can be a jerk to a girl he doesn't like and vice versa. Girls spend too much time thinking of "what if" and "maybe this" I say don't think about that shit cuz it just makes things worse, be yourself and do what you do.

I think that before you hook up it anyone there needs to be some type of agreement mentally or even spoken, some guys/girls can hook up w/ someone and press on. Other's may develop feelings, whatever the case if the attached girl hooks up with a non attached male, she will see that guy as a jerk for pressing on w/o her.

So in conclusion, I believe it's up to the relationship between the two and not about pointing fingers.

Great synopsis Liz.
With your developed mind and experiences
you couldn't of picked better words.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 03:24 PM

thats basicly same thing happen to me,i went on a date one time with a girl...then she made me take her to her EX's work..and i did it cause im to nice...

lot girls ive gone out with have turned and gone back to they guys that treat them bad,i know...cause they complained about them to me.

Good Girls are as rare as Good Guys.

LizBiz
01-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Great synopsis Liz.
With your developed mind and experiences
you couldn't of picked better words. Thanks!! Just my :2cents: maybe it will help.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Ummmn... Nice are hard to come by.....

You have got to be kidding.

Nice guyes who live up to sexual attaction model standard. Yes, I believe there hard to come by. But why should they, play games or be nice when they can get what they want with little to no effort at all. It kind of like well if I can earn a million bucks by sitting a my desk or going to like a dog. Which is the normal person going to chose.

That is the reason I want you to post pics, not nudes, just normal day to day pics.
Attaction plays a big role in how far a guy is willin to go. Attaction in personality and looks. So far the Personality is not lookin so hot.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Ummmn... Nice are hard to come by.....

You have got to be kidding.

Nice guyes who live up to sexual attaction model standard. Yes, I believe there hard to come by. But why should they, play games or be nice when they can get what they want with little to no effort at all. It kind of like well if I can earn a million bucks by sitting a my desk or going to like a dog. Which is the normal person going to chose.

That is the reason I want you to post pics, not nudes, just normal day to day pics.
Attaction plays a big role in how far a guy is willin to go. Attaction in personality and looks. So far the Personality is not lookin so hot.

WTF???!! speek ingrish
For the last time, im NOT posting pictures!

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 05:01 PM
What not to understand.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 05:05 PM
to much grammir errurs

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Notes since you can't read through errors.

Models don't have to work for most girls. So why would they start trying hard if they never had too.

LizBiz
01-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Attaction plays a big role in how far a guy is willin to go. Attaction in personality and looks. So far the Personality is not lookin so hot. Not true, attraction plays a big role for YOU not for everyone. You're talking from your point of view not the point of view of me and many others. She dont' have to post anything, why?, it doesn't matter, it just matters to you.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 05:47 PM
UGGGHHH....
So if a girl is a real bitch would to loan her money.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Notice I sayed Personality attraction....

Catnip
01-05-2009, 06:20 PM
walk away if you are the bigger person.
Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

That's not a question, Darling. ;)

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 06:22 PM
LuLZ

quickdodge®
01-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Not true, attraction plays a big role for YOU not for everyone.

The majority, I guarantee you, will agree with him. Attraction is a big part whether a dude will admit it or not. Not always, but more often than not, the only people you see with an unattractive female is an unattractive male. Self esteems are down for both of them because they know (you know what you look like) they're not "easy on the eyes," so it basically comes down to the "birds of a feather" routine. They feel they can't get anyone pretty, so they go for what they can get. And from my experiences with lots of people, if you see a decent looking guy with a bigger girl, nine times out of ten, that girl wasn't always bigger. They probably got together when she younger and hotter and she, some way or another, ended up adding to her figure but the couple is in a good relationship or has time in so "why not."

That is my input on that matter. Later, QD.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Thank you

bookthief
01-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Notes since you can't read through errors.

Models don't have to work for most girls. So why would they start trying hard if they never had too.

Since when were we talking about models??
You completely changed it to another topic.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 07:03 PM
That's not a question, Darling. ;)

Alright, alright for your sake..
Instead of you telling me to walk away,
why don't you be Mr.Superiority and walk away like mature people do.
Better for ya, toots?

Catnip
01-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Alright, alright for your sake..
Instead of you telling me to walk away,
why don't you be Mr.Superiority and walk away like mature people do.
Better for ya, toots?

Stop asking me questions and I might, pookie.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Read what QD posted he said it better than I did.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Stop asking me questions and I might, pookie.

I thought that's what you wanted.
But in that case, you are free to go, cupcake.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Did you read his post.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 07:20 PM
The majority, I guarantee you, will agree with him. Attraction is a big part whether a dude will admit it or not. Not always, but more often than not, the only people you see with an unattractive female is an unattractive male. Self esteems are down for both of them because they know (you know what you look like) they're not "easy on the eyes," so it basically comes down to the "birds of a feather" routine. They feel they can't get anyone pretty, so they go for what they can get. And from my experiences with lots of people, if you see a decent looking guy with a bigger girl, nine times out of ten, that girl wasn't always bigger. They probably got together when she younger and hotter and she, some way or another, ended up adding to her figure but the couple is in a good relationship or has time in so "why not."

That is my input on that matter. Later, QD.

very well put:goodjob:

Catnip
01-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I thought that's what you wanted.
But in that case, you are free to go, cupcake.

I mean, you can keep asking questions. I love to see my thoughts and hear myself talk. It's an amazing thing.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Gettin that Post count :goodjob:

bookthief
01-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Did you read his post.

yeah, I read it.
yes, he has a good point.
Sometimes, though, hot guys get ugly girls so they can make them look good, and vice versa.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 07:27 PM
The point is also is that there are plenty of nice guys and girls. Your just going to have to lower your standards.

quickdodge®
01-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Sometimes, though, hot guys get ugly girls so they can make them look good, and vice versa.

That's why I said "majority." Myself, I'm a hot motherfucker and any female I get with, I make look 100 times better. Below is a before and after shot. The girl on the left is what she looked like when I took her under my wing. After a couple of dates (to places where no one cares about looks aka Waffle House) and a few nights at her house so as not to be seen by anyone else, she ended up looking like she does in the picture on the right; taken just last weekend. True story, too. Later, QD.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 07:51 PM
LULZ

isa2o3
01-05-2009, 08:20 PM
lolz qd

bookthief
01-05-2009, 08:22 PM
The point is also is that there are plenty of nice guys and girls. Your just going to have to lower your standards.

you guys just don't pay attention.
I did not write this, a guy wrote this.
I just wanted to arouse IA for a minute.
I have no standards.
I'm also in a great relationship with my boyfriend.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 08:24 PM
That's why I said "majority." Myself, I'm a hot motherfucker and any female I get with, I make look 100 times better. Below is a before and after shot. The girl on the left is what she looked like when I took her under my wing. After a couple of dates (to places where no one cares about looks aka Waffle House) and a few nights at her house so as not to be seen by anyone else, she ended up looking like she does in the picture on the right; taken just last weekend. True story, too. Later, QD.

I know what you look like.
You used to be my brothers(maniacs) friend on myspace.
He showed me a few pics of you.

quickdodge®
01-05-2009, 08:26 PM
I know what you look like.
You used to be my brothers(maniacs) friend on myspace.
He showed my a few pics of you.

OOOOOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lolol. I know who you are. Seen you as well. Well you know I'm just messing around with you on that last post. Obviously. But my first post is actually (what I believe to be) true. Later, QD.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 08:27 PM
OOOOOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lolol. I know who you are. Seen you as well. Well you know I'm just messing around with you on that last post. Obviously. But my first post is actually (what I believe to be) true. Later, QD.

Did you happen to see a pic of me with curly hair, by any chance?

isa2o3
01-05-2009, 08:30 PM
i treat women with respect, but 99.9 percent of the time i am with a girl, i think sex. its like my brain automatically begins planning to accomplish sex as soon as i am like 10 feet a away from a attractive girl. I even wanna have sex with my attractive female friends all the time. so what would you call me?

quickdodge®
01-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Did you happen to see a pic of me with curly hair, by any chance?

Honestly, I don't remember. Offhand, I remember a pic of you and your sister walking with Alex in the middle at a car event. Later, QD.

LizBiz
01-05-2009, 08:34 PM

That is my input on that matter. Later, QD. I respect that. Even if a person is not easy on the eyes yes they will get with someone that is the same as them, anyway you put it it still boils down to the relationship between the 2.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Honestly, I don't remember. Offhand, I remember a pic of you and your sister walking with Alex in the middle at a car event. Later, QD.

Hahaha, ok, I remember now.

bookthief
01-05-2009, 08:37 PM
i treat women with respect, but 99.9 percent of the time i am with a girl, i think sex. its like my brain automatically begins planning to accomplish sex as soon as i am like 10 feet a away from a attractive girl. I even wanna have sex with my attractive female friends all the time. so what would you call me?

Horny, just about all the time.

OG-Skinny
01-05-2009, 08:42 PM
With a tread titled "Take a peek boys", I was expecting to see women in nothing but stickers over their nipples and a g-strings on.

WHAT HAPPENED?

isa2o3
01-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Horny, just about all the time.

lol. :boobies::boobies:. i read something which stated that most men think off sex every few seconds

bookthief
01-05-2009, 08:44 PM
With a tread titled "Take a peek boys", I was expecting to see women in nothing but stickers over their nipples and a g-strings on.

WHAT HAPPENED?

I'll fix that

bookthief
01-05-2009, 08:45 PM
lol. :boobies::boobies:. i read something which stated that most men think off sex every few seconds

yes, I also recall reading that somewhere in the internetz.

gtrmonkey
01-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Wait your Manics Sister?????

tdurr
01-05-2009, 11:22 PM

if thats true females must think of sex 24/7 lol. I kno more girls that have sex on the mind more then most of my guy friends.

Humphrizzle
01-05-2009, 11:36 PM
sorry but i'm much nicer to girls than most are to me.. i can say something really nice to a girl and she just thinks i am trying to hit on her.. even if they're ugly or stupid.

it's really hard to actually find a girl that's not a feminist..

87 Turbo II
01-06-2009, 01:25 AM
I consider myself a nice guy, and I''ve been cheated on, and ignored for druggies and ass holes. I mean,m at times I've thought about just being mean, but I (having lived with only my mom for all of my life) respect women too much. I hate saying it, but I know that if I keep getting hurt, I'lll probably start being the rude, sex driven guy that most guys are. I mean, not only do the girls ignore you even when they ask for nice guys, but your guy friends call you gay and a pussy. Being sensitive really doesn't pay off, even though the thought of it is nice. For the time being, I am continuing to try and be nice to women, my posts here on IA don't really reflect that, but it's the internet, so I let that asshole side of me out a little.

Also, you really shouldn't generalize the guys on this site as ass holes, even when they say things like "My girl wouldn't fold the clothes. I don't think I'm hitting her hard enough." Sometimes even these guys are just getting it out of their system on the net, and trying to look funnier/manlier to the other guy members when in reality they can even be whipped by an abusive female.

True, some guys just plain SUCK, but then again so do some girls, and there are nice guys and girls too.

OneSlow5pt0
01-06-2009, 12:26 PM
I consider myself a nice guy, and I''ve been cheated on, and ignored for druggies and ass holes. I mean,m at times I've thought about just being mean, but I (having lived with only my mom for all of my life) respect women too much. I hate saying it, but I know that if I keep getting hurt, I'lll probably start being the rude, sex driven guy that most guys are. I mean, not only do the girls ignore you even when they ask for nice guys, but your guy friends call you gay and a pussy. Being sensitive really doesn't pay off, even though the thought of it is nice. For the time being, I am continuing to try and be nice to women, my posts here on IA don't really reflect that, but it's the internet, so I let that asshole side of me out a little.

Also, you really shouldn't generalize the guys on this site as ass holes, even when they say things like "My girl wouldn't fold the clothes. I don't think I'm hitting her hard enough." Sometimes even these guys are just getting it out of their system on the net, and trying to look funnier/manlier to the other guy members when in reality they can even be whipped by an abusive female.

True, some guys just plain SUCK, but then again so do some girls, and there are nice guys and girls too.

dont change man,you will never be happy if u change who u are......i never changed who i was,and took little while...but i got the kinda girl i always wanted....you just need to move up to more mature and women wanting a meaningful relationship,i mean ofcourse if your wanting a long term relationship......

bookthief
01-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Wait your Manics Sister?????

yep

bookthief
01-06-2009, 01:51 PM

I'm not generalizing guys.
That would be so stereotypical of me.

MR.EM1
01-06-2009, 01:59 PM
lol at ur location..are u emo?

bookthief
01-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Um, not really.
But, whatever floats your boat.

alpine_aw11
01-06-2009, 02:10 PM
What I don't understand is how are these girls who let assholes take advantage of them not getting any blame? Some of my friends are typical asshole guys, but the girls they fuck around with are literally the most retarded people I've ever met. They have to be so guys can get away with the shit they get away with. Maybe if those dumbass bitches would grow a brain cell or two they could figure it out.

bookthief
01-06-2009, 02:11 PM
^^ I hear ya.

quickdodge®
01-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.