PDA

View Full Version : Racist against yourself wtf?

nightracer
09-15-2005, 02:47 AM
So lets say this half asian/white guy specifically goes after a white chick for a spouse. He does this to ensure that his kids will be mostly white and just go on and take on white identities. Is this the epitome of self hatred or a new form of self racism?

SilverJester
09-15-2005, 04:51 AM
I've kow people like that...people that are ashamed of their heritage. That's pretty fucking messed up if you ask me, I'm proud to be colombian, and I think everyone else should be proud of their own heritage.

babygurl
09-15-2005, 06:20 AM
that is pretty crazy, my fiance is half white half tai, and he is happy with himself. if you look at the world today, the whites are becoming the minority, with interracial dating. At least from what I heard, hispanics will be the #1 rave in America by I think 2010. now im not sure if that is correct or not....so dont hold that last statement against me

civic95
09-15-2005, 07:52 AM
I can't wait till we are all mixed. One day we will all be the same color (course it won't be in our lifetime). Then we can drop this racial bullshit, and get on with life.

Nemesis
09-15-2005, 08:18 AM
Im half asian/half white, and Im really only attracted to white girls. I have NEVER been attracted to an asian chick, EVER! That doesnt mean I dont have any AzN pride, but asian chicks just get shorter and uglier with age. Those who have met me know that I dont have an accent at all and I soundl like a white guy on the phone, but I tried dating an asian girl and I couldnt get passed the hard accent, and strict parents lol

PSINXS
09-15-2005, 08:58 AM
i want babies wit a white woman.

j/k i dont want no stinkin babies. god i am still fucked up from last night. work sucks

Rican219
09-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Not sure why either I put up with Hispanic jokes all day long but I'm still pround of being Puerto Rican............ right Dion you Focker :eye:

RandomGuy
09-15-2005, 11:32 AM
I can't wait till we are all mixed. One day we will all be the same color (course it won't be in our lifetime). Then we can drop this racial bullshit, and get on with life.
are you forgetting? We will blow ourselves up waaay before we'll let that happen.

5thgcelica
09-15-2005, 11:35 AM
^^ lol tru..

its wierd..im white, and i cant find myself being attracted to white girls. i mean yea there are some..but...i definitely have a thing for asian girls... whatever i guess..

nightracer
09-15-2005, 12:54 PM
I'm not talking about being attracted to your own women, I'm talking about someone who is attracted to their own women and deliberately calls them bitches, whores, trash, racist names then turns around and treats white chicks like royalty.. I think that is fucking wrong.

Nemesis
09-15-2005, 01:08 PM
To be honest with you , most of the asian guys Ive met are total dickheads to me. One of them approached me and told me they didnt like me because Im not pure. Stupid FOB.

never_finished
09-15-2005, 01:42 PM
^^ lol tru..

its wierd..im white, and i cant find myself being attracted to white girls. i mean yea there are some..but...i definitely have a thing for asian girls... whatever i guess..

same here, i got the yellow fever pretty bad hahaha.

PSINXS
09-15-2005, 04:21 PM
i got the any race fever pretty bad. i ljust love women

The Golden Child
09-15-2005, 04:34 PM
i got the any race fever pretty bad. i ljust love women

i agree ..

nightracer
09-15-2005, 06:08 PM
I love all women. They should all come by my apt and play twistorz w/ me. :nod:

civicchic2000
09-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Whooohoooo!!!! Twister! Haven't played that in years. So, if I win what do I get? *wink wink*

ruah_23
09-15-2005, 10:03 PM
Shit u just realized that...Have u realized that the african american call each other nigga sometime and if we ain't black it's racist to do so?:lmfao:

Kevykev
09-16-2005, 07:40 AM
Ass long as she's attractive and intelligent, we're good to go!

About being ashamed of your heritage, that traces waay back to someone's past.

He was probably raised amongst his "white side" of the family with very little to no interaction with his aZn side!??