PDA

View Full Version : WHY cant i post in the Want to buy section?

EuroTra$h
01-02-2009, 11:30 PM
so i have posted here before and now i cant whats up with that?:thinking:

81911SC
01-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Do you ever read the rules or would that make too much sense?

EuroTra$h
01-02-2009, 11:34 PM
ok yeas i read the rules bro im not that dumb and i have posted their before so i dont understand why i cant now

Revmaynard
01-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Should have just waited until I PMed ya back! Lol

EuroTra$h
01-02-2009, 11:37 PM
yea i read all that and nothing about the WTB section only selling and bashing and other things of that nature

Revmaynard
01-02-2009, 11:39 PM
"FLEA MARKET RULES :: sing our FLEA MARKET is a privilege. Follow the rules, and your thread will not be bothered. If your thread does not meet any of our rules, do not bother contacting us asking what happened to your thread. The FLEA MARKET is FREE for our "Regular Members". Our regular members have been on Importatlanta.com for a "X" period of time and have meet certain status and are able to use our forum for FREE. We know that you, the new "REGISTERED USER" do not meet any of those requirements and if you are reading these rules that means that you want to use this site to sell. In order for you to use Importatlanta.com to sell you must pay a $10.00 fee. (No vendors, read below for vendors and bulk selling) *This fee will last as long as your account stays on Importatlanta.com. * If you get banned for a short period. You will loose your $10.00 - NO REFUND * If youre banned period has ended and you still want to sell, you must pay the fee again $10.00 ( No we are not ripping you off, follow the rules ) * Do not spam the board trying to earn reps and post. It will not work. * No flippling cars (3 car a year limit ) * No bulk selling * No refunds. * By paying these fee you must follow all other rules set for the flea market. READ ALL RULES CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THEM. * Note prices are not for vendors or business : Vendors and business must contact us HERE for advertising packages. We will closely monitor post for vendors or business trying to abuse this. * Please allow up to 24 hours for update on your account in order to use it ( as long as payment clears ) . * If you make a payment On Saturday or Sunday your account will get updated on the following Monday. * Once your payment clears we will update your account. -All Payments must be made VIA PAYPAL. Click the following link for payment: FLEA MARKET FEE **More RULES** -ALL items must have an actual price. This includes items for TRADE as well. -ALL items over $50 MUST have an actual picture. -ALL engines and transmissions MUST have a corresponding identification code."

That thing is a pain in the ass to skim through.

EuroTra$h
01-02-2009, 11:44 PM
all i see is do not post wtb outside that section am i missing it?

EuroTra$h
01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
WTB: -Please do not post any "want" ads outside the WTB section. Use the proper section for that. -Mods and Admins DO NOT have to move it for you. In some cases if we feel like we should, we might.

Revmaynard
01-02-2009, 11:54 PM
I just actually read it, and it doesn't show the requirements. So...I dunno. I guess wait for someone to tell you exactly what the rules are. I never really had to worry about those specifically.

Type-R
01-03-2009, 09:17 AM
WTB: -Please do not post any "want" ads outside the WTB section. Use the proper section for that. -Mods and Admins DO NOT have to move it for you. In some cases if we feel like we should, we might.

I beleive they intended for the rules to cover the "Fleamarket" in general and not specicially selling, etc.

Julio
01-03-2009, 10:24 AM
I beleive they intended for the rules to cover the "Fleamarket" in general and not specicially selling, etc.

Thank you Sir.. Some people need to be spoon fed sometimes..

EuroTra$h
01-03-2009, 01:30 PM

ok i understand this but I have posted their before with no problems at all

TheAsianSensation
01-03-2009, 02:00 PM
i have the same problem ^^

Type-R
01-05-2009, 06:44 AM
If you read the forum rules it clearly says members between X and Z are classified as Registered Users and must either PAY or wait, where as members between A to C are classified as Regular Users and can do whatever they hell they want.

Judging by both of your forum registration dates and post counts I'd say you are both in the X to Z class.

Also, if you pay attention to the bottom of the rules post you'll notice a neat little thing that says when it was last edited which would give you a good idea of when the rules were changed, thus answering why you can no longer post there

Jaimecbr900
01-05-2009, 07:13 AM
If you read the forum rules it clearly says members between X and Z are classified as Registered Users and must either PAY or wait, where as members between A to C are classified as Regular Users and can do whatever they hell they want.

Judging by both of your forum registration dates and post counts I'd say you are both in the X to Z class.

Also, if you pay attention to the bottom of the rules post you'll notice a neat little thing that says when it was last edited which would give you a good idea of when the rules were changed, thus answering why you can no longer post there

We finally have a winner!!!! :goodjob: