PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Alabama fans

"B"
01-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Utah, my #1 team in college football, is fixin to break their foot off in your team's ass.

:lmfao:

Ok, maybe it's a pipe-dream, but if they win all hell will break loose about how shitty the SEC is!!!

Oz10
01-02-2009, 04:13 PM
I really don't think Utah has much of a chance. But anything can happen...

XLR8NMR2
01-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Ok, maybe it's a pipe-dream, but if they win all hell will break loose about how shitty the SEC is!!!

lol thats why the sec has won all their bowl games but 1 and there about to win the national title game for 3 years in a row

oh yeah and ole miss is raping texas tech right now.....just like alabama is going to rape utah

"B"
01-02-2009, 04:21 PM
lol thats why the sec has won all their bowl games but 1 and there about to win the national title game for 3 years in a row

oh yeah and ole miss is raping texas tech right now.....just like alabama is going to rape utah

Fact: Pac-10 won ALL of its bowl games. Have a nice day.

SEC= Over rated

Pac-10= Under rated

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Yea and look at the pac-10 bowl games.......

Essentially a bunch of teams nobody cares about. Florida or Alabama would work any pac-10 team, including USC.

XLR8NMR2
01-02-2009, 04:27 PM
haha pac-10 vs SEC

someone is smoking that crack rock son.

"B"
01-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Yea and look at the pac-10 bowl games.......

Essentially a bunch of teams nobody cares about. Florida or Alabama would work any pac-10 team, including USC.

Don't be stupid. Just because you east coast lovin fcks don't get to watch many USC games doesn't mean they aren't as good or better. Alabama for one, would get smacked by double digits. Florida vs USC is a dream match up.

I grew up in Cali and my wife and daughter were both born at Shands in Gainesville. There would be no sex in my house for a good month if that match up ever happened.:lmfao:

"B"
01-02-2009, 04:37 PM
For the record, Texas Tech is getting RAPED by Ole Miss. lol

"B"
01-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Speaking of shitty SEC teams, how many of you scrubs are Georgia fans and were runnin your mouths about Georgia being the preseason #1? bwahahahahaha

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Don't be stupid. Just because you east coast lovin fcks don't get to watch many USC games doesn't mean they aren't as good or better. Alabama for one, would get smacked by double digits. Florida vs USC is a dream match up.

I grew up in Cali and my wife and daughter were both born at Shands in Gainesville. There would be no sex in my house for a good month if that match up ever happened.:lmfao:

I've watched USC play, yea they shut down a bunch of shitty teams. Congrats. Alabama would take them by a TD, and only god knows what Florida would do.

OnURleft
01-02-2009, 04:39 PM
I really don't think Utah has much of a chance. But anything can happen...

Alabama is overrated. They narrowly beat Old Miss, was getting run down by UGA in the 4th quarter but luckily UGA threw an interception in the last remaining seconds, they got stomped by Florida and beat LSU in OVERTIME thanks to another interception from a team who isn't even ranked. I look it at it the other way around, however, it should be a good game none the less

americanctm
01-02-2009, 04:40 PM
lol thats why the sec has won all their bowl games but 1

ah yes.... my poor Gamecocks.

Reaper
01-02-2009, 04:50 PM
SEC>ALL...I hate Bama but they will walk all over UTAH

Oz10
01-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Alabama is overrated. They narrowly beat Old Miss, was getting run down by UGA in the 4th quarter but luckily UGA threw an interception in the last remaining seconds, they got stomped by Florida and beat LSU in OVERTIME thanks to another interception from a team who isn't even ranked. I look it at it the other way around, however, it should be a good game none the less

Thats whats awesome about college football, anything can happen and you can argue from so many different angle. And yes it should be a good game. :cheers:

"B"
01-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I've watched USC play, yea they shut down a bunch of shitty teams. Congrats. Alabama would take them by a TD, and only god knows what Florida would do.

How is it USC's fault that Virginia and ND sucked this season? Add to that they SMACKED Ohio St fo rtheir other out of conference game. At least they had balls enough to play BCS conference teams.

Alabama played the likes of: Western Kentucky, Tulane, Arkansas St. for their OOC games. Pretty damn impressive.

Florida was much more respectable but still played the Citadel and Hawaii. The Citadel? Come on. They finished up their out of conference games with Miami and Florida State.

In conlcusion, please don't even try to talk about Alabama being able to beat USC. And a USC Florida game would be the best game of the year.

3.5altman
01-02-2009, 05:02 PM
go dawgs:)

"B"
01-02-2009, 05:02 PM
SEC>ALL...I hate Bama but they will walk all over UTAH

Please refer to http://www.usatoday.com/sports/scores107/107001/NCAAF724910.htm before running your dick sucker.

Also, Utah beat Michigan BEFORE Michigan realized they have nothing to play for, IN MICHIGAN. They also beat the only team to beat USC. Utah is not a cream puff team. Alabama MAY be surprised. I doubt it, but they might. And if they do, this thread will BLOW UP.

"B"
01-02-2009, 05:05 PM
go dawgs:)

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sorry.

On_Her_Face
01-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Fact: Pac-10 won ALL of its bowl games. Have a nice day.

SEC= Over rated

Pac-10= Under rated

Yeah but they didn't play an SEC team.

Pac-10 = The best league, since they are in the National Championship.

"B"
01-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Yeah but they didn't play an SEC team.

Pac-10 = The best league, since they are in the National Championship.

News Flash: The AP does NOT have to vote for the winner of the NC game. lol

Texas and USC BOTH will have the right to say, "What about us?" once it is all said and done. What about if Utah DOES beat Alabama? Shouldn't they be able to say, "What about us?" as well?

Just because 6 computers say that you are one of the top two teams in the country doesn't mean you are.

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 05:40 PM
I think Texas will have the right to complain, but not USC. USC's offense was very far from impressive until the Penn State game, and Penn state was so hideously overrated it's not even funny. I would like to see a more fair system, but I don't think USC is the best at all as a team.

"B"
01-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I think Texas will have the right to complain, but not USC. USC's offense was very far from impressive until the Penn State game, and Penn state was so hideously overrated it's not even funny. I would like to see a more fair system, but I don't think USC is the best at all as a team.

USC torched Penn State's #12 ranked defense for over 400 yards passing and damn near ran the entire 2nd half until Penn State got a little to colose for Pete Carroll's comfort. What happened then? A 3 play 82 yard drive cuminating in another TD.

Every team that finishes the season with one loss has a reason to bitch about not having a playoff system. An 8 team playoff would solve most problems in college football. So would adding al least 2 teams to the Pac-10 and Big 10. Utah and any of the following: BYU, TCU, Fresno State, or Boise State could join the Pac-10. Not only would that allow the Pac-10 to have a conference championship (thus ridding us of the bitching from the SEC and Big 12), but it would help those teams in the recruiting department. Because let's face it, even if Utah ends the year with a win over Alabama (#1 in the country for over half the season) and with wins over TCU, BYU, Oregon State, and Michigan; there is still no way they will be voted #1.

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 05:58 PM
USC torched Penn State's #12 ranked defense for over 400 yards passing and damn near ran the entire 2nd half until Penn State got a little to colose for Pete Carroll's comfort. What happened then? A 3 play 82 yard drive cuminating in another TD.

Every team that finishes the season with one loss has a reason to bitch about not having a playoff system. An 8 team playoff would solve most problems in college football. So would adding al least 2 teams to the Pac-10 and Big 10. Utah and any of the following: BYU, TCU, Fresno State, or Boise State could join the Pac-10. Not only would that allow the Pac-10 to have a conference championship (thus ridding us of the bitching from the SEC and Big 12), but it would help those teams in the recruiting department. Because let's face it, even if Utah ends the year with a win over Alabama (#1 in the country for over half the season) and with wins over TCU, BYU, Oregon State, and Michigan; there is still no way they will be voted #1.

I'm sorry, but Penn State sucks. They did the whole season. They never deserved the rankings they got. They had an incredibly easy schedule. Penn State's defense is a fucking joke, a bunch of children could have put more pressure on USC's receivers. Sanchez is nothing special until he gets wide open shots for an entire game. USC doesn't deserve a title shot. Now between Texas and Oklahoma, there's a real argument. I completely agree with a playoff system. Bowl games do well in defining where each conference stands, but other than that it's a terrible system. At least get rid of the shitty computer polls, that's absolutely ridiculous.

All I'm saying is, my Gators are taking it this year.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry, but Penn State sucks. They did the whole season. They never deserved the rankings they got. They had an incredibly easy schedule. Penn State's defense is a fucking joke, a bunch of children could have put more pressure on USC's receivers. Sanchez is nothing special until he gets wide open shots for an entire game. USC doesn't deserve a title shot. Now between Texas and Oklahoma, there's a real argument. I completely agree with a playoff system. Bowl games do well in defining where each conference stands, but other than that it's a terrible system. At least get rid of the shitty computer polls, that's absolutely ridiculous.

All I'm saying is, my Gators are taking it this year.

Again, that would make me bring up the Pac-10 being 5-0 in bowls this season.

BTW- USC tied Alabama for the most wins in FBS history; yeah, they must be over rated each season.:lmfao:

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Again, that would make me bring up the Pac-10 being 5-0 in bowls this season.

BTW- USC tied Alabama for the most wins in FBS history; yeah, they must be over rated each season.:lmfao:

They're over rated this season. They couldn't handle Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, or Bama(if they had a good day). And those Pac-10 bowl games were nothing special. It's not quantity, it's quality. SEC got more bowl games, and better bowl games.

lowazzcord
01-02-2009, 06:13 PM
florida would pull an oregen state and walk all over usc.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:13 PM
They're over rated this season. They couldn't handle Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, or Bama(if they had a good day). And those Pac-10 bowl games were nothing special. It's not quantity, it's quality. SEC got more bowl games, and better bowl games.

Sadly, no one can say for sure who would win with USC vs any of the teams you stated.

You just said quality over quantity; yet you state that the SEC has more bowl games.:thinking:

A bowl game is a bowl game. 5-0 in bowl games is 5-0 in a bowl games. The BCS has always been trash and always will be. Like I said, a computer saying one team is better than another is bullshit. The only good thing about the BCS is the arguments it produces.

I say there isn't a team in the country that could beat USC in a bowl game. Period.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:14 PM
florida would pull an oregen state and walk all over usc.

Yeah, ok.:goodjob:

lowazzcord
01-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah, ok.:goodjob:

just an opinion. im a georgia fan so i have no room to talk:(

osnap
01-02-2009, 06:20 PM
SEC football ftw

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Sadly, no one can say for sure who would win with USC vs any of the teams you stated.

You just said quality over quantity; yet you state that the SEC has more bowl games.:thinking:

A bowl game is a bowl game. 5-0 in bowl games is 5-0 in a bowl games. The BCS has always been trash and always will be. Like I said, a computer saying one team is better than another is bullshit. The only good thing about the BCS is the arguments it produces.

I say there isn't a team in the country that could beat USC in a bowl game. Period.

USC vs. Penn State is a good bowl game, other than that the Pac-10 doesn't have much to say. I mean I know Arizona vs. BYU was the biggest game of the year and all, but nobody cares. In terms of QUALITY games, SEC will win more.

So what happens when USC's defense matches up against a faster offense, and plays a defense that could shut down their mediocre offense? There you have USC vs. Florida.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Kentucky is fixin to lose to Eastern Carolina.....bwahahahaha

Ed
01-02-2009, 06:29 PM
who cares about football.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:34 PM
USC vs. Penn State is a good bowl game, other than that the Pac-10 doesn't have much to say. I mean I know Arizona vs. BYU was the biggest game of the year and all, but nobody cares. In terms of QUALITY games, SEC will win more.

So what happens when USC's defense matches up against a faster offense, and plays a defense that could shut down their mediocre offense? There you have USC vs. Florida.

Yes, just like Ole Miss got shut down. USC's defense is the fastest, best defense Florida would see this season. Why are you acting like they would walk over USC? Come on.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:35 PM
who cares about football.

MEN.

Now go get a Brazilian wax.

Ed
01-02-2009, 06:36 PM
football is a bully game. it doesnt take real skill. all you gotta do is be fat.

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Yes, just like Ole Miss got shut down. USC's defense is the fastest, best defense Florida would see this season. Why are you acting like they would walk over USC? Come on.

I honestly think Florida would beat USC by 10-14 points, maybe more. USC's offense can't score on an SEC defense, they're far from special against anyone good. If USC didn't have that defense(which, btw, got RAPED by one runningback), they would not have made it out with one loss. If USC can't stand up to the running game of oregon state how are they going to stop Harvin, Demps, Moody, and a few other big play threats up Florida's sleeve?

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:39 PM
football is a bully game. it doesnt take real skill. all you gotta do is be fat.

This coming from a guy who's national past time is getting a tan?

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I honestly think Florida would beat USC by 10-14 points, maybe more. USC's offense can't score on an SEC defense, they're far from special against anyone good. If USC didn't have that defense(which, btw, got RAPED by one runningback), they would not have made it out with one loss. If USC can't stand up to the running game of oregon state how are they going to stop Harvin, Demps, Moody, and a few other big play threats up Florida's sleeve?
You are a Florida fan; I wouldn't expect anything less. My wife is a Florida fan, yet she is not as dumb as you. Go figure.

Ed
01-02-2009, 06:42 PM

sure...

XLR8NMR2
01-02-2009, 06:42 PM

lulz

as far as UGA we were pre-season 1 but losing 14 starters before your first game could totally fuck up a season not to mention the strength of schedule...who the hell has utah and usc played? NOBODY.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:47 PM
lulz

as far as UGA we were pre-season 1 but losing 14 starters before your first game could totally fuck up a season not to mention the strength of schedule...who the hell has utah and usc played? NOBODY.

I believe I alreay listed their wins.

For the record; Utah has more wins against BCS conference wins than any other non-BCS school.

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 06:54 PM
You are a Florida fan; I wouldn't expect anything less. My wife is a Florida fan, yet she is not as dumb as you. Go figure.

lol. Nothing you've said about USC is convincing. Everything I said about USC is true. Florida>USC

Pretty much the whole world would agree, regardless of who they like.

XLR8NMR2
01-02-2009, 06:56 PM
FLORIDA would rape USC

XLR8NMR2
01-02-2009, 06:57 PM
and i hate the Gaytors.

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:57 PM
lol. Nothing you've said about USC is convincing. Everything I said about USC is true. Florida>USC

Pretty much the whole world would agree, regardless of who they like.

This is the best thing about the BCS. YOU can't win this argument; but you CAN lose to Oklahoma still. I can't lose this argument, but I can win it if Florida loses in the NC game. lol

"B"
01-02-2009, 06:59 PM
FLORIDA would rape USC

An SEC fan saying that Florida would rape USC? Wow.

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 07:00 PM
This is the best thing about the BCS. YOU can't win this argument; but you CAN lose to Oklahoma still. I can't lose this argument, but I can win it if Florida loses in the NC game. lol

Well, I can technically win. If Florida beats Oklahoma(who is also a better team than USC), and also retains the AP vote for the title, then I win. If Florida wins and the AP vote goes to USC, then...........we tie?

alpine_aw11
01-02-2009, 07:01 PM

If a UGA fan supports Florida, that's saying something. UGA vs. Florida gets pretty heated.

XLR8NMR2
01-02-2009, 07:16 PM

I watch alot of non conference games and i have watched a few USC games.....Their defense is good but i wouldn't say it's any better than bama's D and florida put up some points on them without Harvin

Now harvin will play in the NC game and it will be close but i say florida by 10

38-28

blaknoize
01-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Nobody cares bout the games over there cuz none of us live over there duh

"B"
01-02-2009, 07:28 PM
DAMN, DID THAT LOOK EASY TO ANYONE ELSE???

"B"
01-02-2009, 07:31 PM
I watch alot of non conference games and i have watched a few USC games.....Their defense is good but i wouldn't say it's any better than bama's D and florida put up some points on them without Harvin

Now harvin will play in the NC game and it will be close but i say florida by 10

38-28

I hope you are watching the Sugar Bowl. lol

USC's defense is by FAR, tops in the nation. Nice try though. That is a concesus by EVERYONE. USC has the best Defense in the country. They allowed just over 8 points per game and allowed 5 TDs TOTAL in the 2nd half of all their games, including the Rose Bowl.

You may now leave the conversation, as you have already proved yourself to be an idiot.

"B"
01-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Hmm, where did everyone go?