PDA

View Full Version : Need Jaimecbr900's #

canas
01-01-2009, 09:25 PM
like the title says.
his for real number guys. not some random number please.
i need to contact him.
please help me out.
thanks!
Andrew

*just pm me the number please.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Right. I'll tell you now that I have all his numbers, but damn giving them out to someone I don't know. I hope no one else does it either. Later, QD.

canas
01-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Right. I'll tell you now that I have all his numbers, but damn giving them out to someone I don't know. I hope no one else does it either. Later, QD.
thanks. why even bother to post that?
thanks for wasting each others time.
-andrew

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 10:00 PM
thanks. why even bother to post that?
thanks for wasting each others time.
-andrew

I've got plenty of time. So mine wasn't wasted at all. But I also posted to give others fair warning about just handing out people's personal phone numbers to random others. Later, QD.

X-Runner
01-01-2009, 10:02 PM
I could see if it was someone like a reg. member asking... maybe. But a noob with neg rep and no posts? :lmao:

canas
01-01-2009, 11:03 PM
I could see if it was someone like a reg. member asking... maybe. But a noon with neg rep and no posts? :lmao:
and that matters why?

oh yeah, it doesnt. theres no difference if im on here 24/7 or if im rarely on here.

and glad you have time. do something with it next time asshole.
also, thanks for the neg reps who's ever giving them. reps are pointless and i cant believe you idiots live by them.
much to learn.

and how does me getting someones phone number effect you in ANY way?
exactly, it doesnt.

X-Runner
01-01-2009, 11:04 PM
It matters alot? Why do you want it? For all we know you could be trying to kill him.

81911SC
01-01-2009, 11:05 PM
and that matters why?

oh yeah, it doesnt. theres no difference if im on here 24/7 or if im rarely on here.

and glad you have time. do something with it next time asshole.
also, thanks for the neg reps who's ever giving them. reps are pointless and i cant believe you idiots live by them.Missing the point, junior.
I don't live by reps but I'll neg you anyway.

canas
01-01-2009, 11:06 PM
It matters alot? Why do you want it? For all we know you could be trying to kill him.
yeah because you can easily kill someone with a phone number.
please.
i need it because were talking about him buying some things.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 11:07 PM
and that matters why?

Because you're a nobody on here and no one's going to just spout off numbers to another member to someone we don't even know.

do something with it next time asshole.

I did do something with it. Asshole. OOOhhhhhhhh. I'm giving you my "this guy is a bad ass so I should watch out" look. Lolol.

also, thanks for the neg reps who's ever giving them. reps are pointless and i cant believe you idiots live by them.

I donated about -40 of them. You're welcome. Later, QD.

canas
Missing the point, junior.
I don't live by reps but I'll neg you anyway.
no i get the point.
you guys do not get that its not going to effect you in any way possible for me to get a phone number. thats the point.

quickdodgeŽ
yeah because you can easily kill someone with a phone number.
please.
i need it because were talking about him buying some things.

Send him a PM, idiot. Or do you not live by those either? What a fucking moron. Later, QD.

X-Runner
01-01-2009, 11:09 PM
no i get the point.
you guys do not get that its not going to effect you in any way possible for me to get a phone number. thats the point.

It might not but he is also looking out for another members intrest.

canas
01-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Send him a PM, idiot. Or do you not live by those either? What a fucking moron. Later, QD.
his pm's are full.
anything else youd like to say?

and yeah, asshole. so, what i need to say other words for you think im ''hard''. no ones trying to come off hard.
i just hate knowing im defending idiots like you from idiots like yourself. thats one thing about being in the service. were away from people like yourself.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 11:12 PM

Exactly. Some people don't think that way, though. Jaime is a close, personal friend of mine. But even that doesn't matter. If I had ANY member's numbers on here, I still wouldn't give it out like that. It's called respect. But I guess I shouldn't live by that, so........ Later, QD.

canas
01-01-2009, 11:12 PM
jaime is his own man. he can defend his own. he doesnt need a butt buddy watching his back. like you idiots obviously want to.

canas
01-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Exactly. Some people don't think that way, though. Jaime is a close, personal friend of mine. But even that doesn't matter. If I had ANY member's numbers on here, I still wouldn't give it out like that. It's called respect. But I guess I shouldn't live by that, so........ Later, QD.
you keep saying ''later''
be ''later'' already.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 11:14 PM
his pm's are full.
anything else youd like to say?

Sure. Make a thread for him or something.

and yeah, asshole. so, what i need to say other words for you think im ''hard''. no ones trying to come off hard.

Don't worry. I was kidding. I never thought you were hard at all.

i just hate knowing im defending idiots like you from idiots like yourself. thats one thing about being in the service. were away from people like yourself.

So the service finally instilled the "ENLIST THE IDIOT" act, huh? I don't give a goddamn if you're in the military or not. Doesn't make you any more of a man. You still lean more towards an idiot. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 11:16 PM
jaime is his own man. he can defend his own. he doesnt need a butt buddy watching his back. like you idiots obviously want to.

And you still don't have his number, do you? Lolol. Oh well. Better luck next time. Later, QD.

81911SC
01-01-2009, 11:16 PM
no i get the point.
you guys do not get that its not going to effect you in any way possible for me to get a phone number. thats the point.We're not worried about it effecting us. :doh:

canas
01-01-2009, 11:20 PM
And you still don't have his number, do you? Lolol. Oh well. Better luck next time. Later, QD.
wow. you sure are a piece of work.
whatever man, you go have fun with your life. no need to sit here and read all you b.s. over a phone number. you have a lot of time to waste being a ''e-thug'' and what not. grow up, live life, and think. you talk of ''respect''? yeah, thats something you THINK you got.

and talk crap about any branches of the service. but, like most people like yourself you wouldnt dare say that into any person's face if they were right in front of you.
-andrew

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 11:26 PM
I always do. I have a great life and have fun at all times.

whatever man, you go have fun with your life.

you have a lot of time to waste being a ''e-thug'' and what not.

Lolol. You're right here with me in this.

yeah, thats something you THINK you got.

Lolol.

and talk crap about any branches of the service. but, like most people like yourself you wouldnt dare say that into any person's face if they were right in front of you.
-andrew

I talk shit about whatever man. Makes no difference to me. But you want to throw out you being in the service like I'm going to just say I'm sorry because you're fighting for my rights, well you're wrong. If you're cool, you're cool. If you're not, being in the military not going to change my mind on you.

So shut the fuck up and move on to another failed topic.

But I'm not sure we've ever met, so I don't know how you can "ASSUME" what I will or will not do. Later, QD.

canas
01-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Lolol. You're right here with me in this.

Lolol.

I talk shit about whatever man. Makes no difference to me. But you want to throw out you being in the service like I'm going to just say I'm sorry because you're fighting for my rights, well you're wrong. If you're cool, you're cool. If you're not, being in the military not going to change my mind on you.

So shut the fuck up and move on to another failed topic.

But I'm not sure we've ever met, so I don't know how you can "ASSUME" what I will or will not do. Later, QD.
shut the fuck up? really? wow, some ones a little worked up.
failed thread? -bceause of you.
and i didnt throw in the military to think you'd change your mind but, i bet you thought about it.
and yeah, i am cool. ask Sam, ask Arash. ask any big shop out here. they know me. sorry you dont. but were not playing the name game here.
you need help buddy. quick.
and if we were face to face id help you real fast.
-andrew

MongolPup
01-01-2009, 11:29 PM
This thread is stupid, and in the wrong section.

MongolPup
01-01-2009, 11:30 PM
P.S. I don't think you're going to get his number from anyone except him. So I can't advise remaking this thread anywhere else. Sorry. Send him a PM.

AnthonyF
01-02-2009, 11:06 AM
hahaha. If some1 gave u his number, i'd like to ban him.

-Ant.