PDA

View Full Version : Misc Latin Clubs?

FrnkPwrs
03-22-2005, 06:10 AM
Just wondering who here goes to Latin CLubs in ATL? The scene is a lot wacker than it used to be.

thinkfast®
03-22-2005, 11:49 AM
ye i hear ya on that one Frank, I think its just beacuse everyone grows up, gets different tastes, or at least a taste for a different atmosphere, and moves on. I hate to say it but a lot of the latin clubs are on the same tip man, the good nights are few and far between homey...

PS check your PMs! you are goning to laugh :D

FrnkPwrs
03-22-2005, 08:11 PM
PM CHecked. Yea, I think im only going to go to some of my clubs for work and thats it. Darryl from T&G just opened a new club in Chamblee, i might check out. I might juts stick to my compound,whiskeypeach, havana type events. Im getting tired of the gwinnett scene.

Pablo
03-22-2005, 09:38 PM
hey frank.........
you going to this.....

www.toohotpromotions.com

i will be there

FrnkPwrs
03-23-2005, 07:01 AM
LOL, I would be going but Im supposed to go to Chicago! My cousins are performing, Diplo and Capitol. Ricky Fermin is my homeboy too, and Gua Katra is signed to the same label as my cousins. I find out today if im allowed to go, but if Im not, Ill definately be up there.

Pablo
03-23-2005, 07:29 AM
so........what ar ethe chances of scoring some passes???

AtifSajid
03-23-2005, 08:37 AM
Shit Pablo, I might roll to this..

FrnkPwrs
03-23-2005, 11:10 AM
How many you need? Ill see what I can do.

Pablo
03-23-2005, 01:16 PM
me, marshall, julio and his girl

thinkfast®
03-23-2005, 03:17 PM
ya count me in some passes (2) to the Rodeo show too Frank :D

yo Frank where do I know Ricky Fermin from?? what did he use to do before he started the reggaeton thing, was it DJing? at the door? somewhere, I know he looks familiar... I talked with him at the Colombian festival last year, and he came up to me while I was workin my boys booth (La Gozadera/Atlantadenoche.com) he said he knew me, but man I am the worst with faces/names!! it was funny cause we were talkin for like half an hour!

atlcardude
03-23-2005, 04:30 PM
ye i hear ya on that one Frank, I think its just beacuse everyone grows up, gets different tastes, or at least a taste for a different atmosphere, and moves on. I hate to say it but a lot of the latin clubs are on the same tip man, the good nights are few and far between homey...

PS check your PMs! you are goning to laugh :D

Grown up^^^^ Too funny

FrnkPwrs
03-23-2005, 05:24 PM
ya count me in some passes (2) to the Rodeo show too Frank :D

yo Frank where do I know Ricky Fermin from?? what did he use to do before he started the reggaeton thing, was it DJing? at the door? somewhere, I know he looks familiar... I talked with him at the Colombian festival last year, and he came up to me while I was workin my boys booth (La Gozadera/Atlantadenoche.com) he said he knew me, but man I am the worst with faces/names!! it was funny cause we were talkin for like half an hour!

Hes been doing his reggaeton thing for a minute. He performed at a lot of concerts then just stayed out of public view for a minute. He had the song "no pueden no" that was hot. Umm... at La Cueva a lot when it was poppin.

Ill find out tonite how many passes I can get

thinkfast®
03-24-2005, 11:41 AM
good lookin mane. shoot me a PM or hit me on the cell...

thanks Frank!

Pablo
03-24-2005, 02:15 PM
frank,
any word yet?

FrnkPwrs
03-25-2005, 04:50 PM
My cousins are all "passed" out, so Im forced to talk to CLo, who I dont really talk to. Definate answer tonite! Im not going to Chicago, so imma be here in town. Look for my post when I get in around 5AM/6AM, LOL. Then up to do car show coverage!

Pablo
03-25-2005, 06:52 PM
My cousins are all "passed" out, so Im forced to talk to CLo, who I dont really talk to. Definate answer tonite! Im not going to Chicago, so imma be here in town. Look for my post when I get in around 5AM/6AM, LOL. Then up to do car show coverage!
keep me updated.
do you still ahve my number?

FrnkPwrs
03-26-2005, 06:07 PM
PM me your number so I can hit you up while im up there. I didnt talk to CLo because I didnt bump into him, only into Rafy at Latin New York and he wasnt of much help!

thinkfast®
03-28-2005, 01:20 AM
Frank how was Latin NY?? I wish I woulda seen you last night, I didnt make it to the reggae shit but I was up at Santo Domingo for a while... the one guy, damn I think his name is jason? he used to work the door at SD a few years ago, well now he is manager or some shit I guess, he was actin like he was somebody special up there, me and him were cool as shit well anyways he was bein a bitch just about the whole night! holla at me for this coming Saturday bro :D

peace

FrnkPwrs
03-29-2005, 07:04 AM
I went and I was chillin in the car with 2 friends of mine the entire night, LOL. If you left and looked right when you came out the door and seen a purple 2001 Accord, thats the car I was in, LOL, in the back seat. What does Jason look like? Is he working for Nova or is he working for SD? Is he kinda swoll? I think I know who you are talking about. I went to the reggaeton fest becuase I had to take pictures of my cousin, met with some female friends and never left the car, LOL. Supposedly my boy marlon has this asian chick dancing on a table. I heard it was pretty packed.

Latin New York, I was so gone I could barely dance. Nicky Jams homeboys got into with a couple of mine, LOL, but I was late getting there and didnt even get to catch any of that. Latin New York is hot. Lots of Merengue and Bachata

thinkfast®
03-29-2005, 02:42 PM
jason, I think thats his name, he works for Santo Domingo now I guess. Anyways he was checkin my girl out til I came up to the bar, then he was tryin to crack jokes what a fuckin idiot! :D What you mean Jams homeboys got into...??

Anyways I guess holla at me for this weekend, see whats up??

ricky

FrnkPwrs
03-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Everyone is telling me his boys got into a fight up there. LOL, once again I wouldnt know because I was in a car behind the Motel 6 for like an hour before I walked in, LOL. This weekend Ill definately be up there. Still trying to figure out my spots since this is the one of two nights that I dont go out

thinkfast®
03-29-2005, 09:26 PM
thats a bet then, hit me up dude let me know whats good on those passes, I will probly see you Sat....

FrnkPwrs
03-29-2005, 10:12 PM
Aight, np. Have you been to Tijuana Joes? I couldnt find time to get up there on Friday, but I heard it jumped off. Carnaval has a $1k perrero[*sp] and I think Imma have a friend go up there because its like a guaranteed win! Have you seen Darryls new club on Chamblee Tucker? It is NICE

thinkfast®
03-30-2005, 10:46 AM
no whats the deal on Daryls spot? Last time I saw him was at Rumba a few months ago, he was more that way then here LOL

yea I heard about TJs man, its a different crowd up there, its cool every so often though...

Mr.Big
03-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Yo where are the latin clubs at?? I need to get on some girls.

FrnkPwrs
03-30-2005, 08:54 PM

Mr.Big
03-30-2005, 11:38 PM

Thanks Yo I can not wait!!!

jap-pinto
04-27-2005, 02:46 PM
frank give me a ring
770-909-3710

FrnkPwrs
04-27-2005, 05:33 PM
MY MAN TIM HAM!!!! CALLING NOW!!!!

twiceascocky
05-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Nice site, guess I have no excuse not to try a latin club sometime soon :D

Tasuki_Civic
05-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Wassup Jon Jon...........how Are Ya??

FrnkPwrs
05-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Nice site, guess I have no excuse not to try a latin club sometime soon :D

Thanks for the compliment on the site. That was a rushed 1 day version we put out becuase me pc crashed before we were supposed to launch the site! But keep checking it, we always have more and more being put up. Im working on it now, im going to make a top 3 list and reasons why this week

FrnkPwrs
05-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Wassup Jon Jon...........how Are Ya??
Chillin! I would call you right now this second but my phone is dead, and so is all of my extra batteries!