PDA

View Full Version : Who has done Sponsorship Proposal Package?

UpSideDownDesi
12-31-2008, 03:28 PM
Just trying to get some pointers for a sponsorship proposal? There are few people here with some nice sponsors. I am about to start submitting proposals. Just want to get some advice from people who have already done it and are gurus at it. Help much appreciated.

Elbow
12-31-2008, 03:55 PM
For racing or shows? I have done MANY MANY MANY. With some positive outlook next season for some pretty big names.

Tracy
12-31-2008, 03:58 PM
For racing or shows? I have done MANY MANY MANY. With some positive outlook next season for some pretty big names.Really. MANY MANY MANY???? I need you to do mine for next season :)

fawk_you
12-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Companies are cutting down like MAD next year. Good luck with getting anything from anyone. There are several big named companies completely dropping out of the stuff that actually brings them money.

I could send you an outline of mine. IF YOU wanted. But it'll cost ya. :D Can be used for show or race. 6 pages of writing and then 4 pages of pictures.

BTEC
12-31-2008, 06:03 PM
i did some long time ago. actually i still got copies of all that crap. lol!!
Man, the thing su can look back on.

DunDunSkeert
01-01-2009, 12:04 PM
For racing or shows? I have done MANY MANY MANY. With some positive outlook next season for some pretty big names.

Did you include your bra pictures in your resume?

Thighs
01-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Companies are cutting down like MAD next year. Good luck with getting anything from anyone. There are several big named companies completely dropping out of the stuff that actually brings them money.

I could send you an outline of mine. IF YOU wanted. But it'll cost ya. :D Can be used for show or race. 6 pages of writing and then 4 pages of pictures.

why would you need sponsors to do autocrosses and occasional pdxs?? you must be broke as shit.

Elbow
01-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Really. MANY MANY MANY???? I need you to do mine for next season :)

LOL Many many many for MYSELF, didn't say they were all successful as you know ;) :goodjob:

Elbow
01-01-2009, 12:36 PM

Some are, some aren't.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 12:49 PM
why would you need sponsors to do autocrosses and occasional pdxs?? you must be broke as shit.

LOLOL!!!!

Later, QD.

Thighs
01-01-2009, 12:54 PM
LOLOL!!!!

Later, QD.

why the lulz cutie? err, QD. :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 01:03 PM
why the lulz cutie? err, QD. :lmfao:

Sponsors to auto-x. Later, QD.

Thighs
01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Sponsors to auto-x. Later, QD.

gotcha. im lol-ing a little bit myself.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 07:09 PM
LOL. Hardly not. A little extra here and there always helps though. :) Havent had any sponsors with the miata. All been sponsored by my wallet. I know from when I had my show car.

Thighs
01-01-2009, 08:50 PM
LOL. Hardly not. A little extra here and there always helps though. :) Havent had any sponsors with the miata. All been sponsored by my wallet. I know from when I had my show car.

LOL i was about to say... autocrosses are cheap as shit.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 09:03 PM
I know from when I had my show car.

Lolol. Hope you're not referring to your Celica. Later, QD.

Thighs
01-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Lolol. Hope you're not referring to your Celica. Later, QD.

pics?

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 09:15 PM
pics?

GOOGLE "piece of shit." Should be there. Later, QD.

Thighs
01-01-2009, 09:18 PM
GOOGLE "piece of shit." Should be there. Later, QD.

found it.

Echonova
01-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Really. MANY MANY MANY???? I need you to do mine for next season :)Rides with sponsers this year will be few and far between.
On a personal note, this race season will cost me more than ever.
My advise, have your shit together. Plans,schedule etc. Don't even look at them
cock -eyed or they will put you in the circular file cabnet. Sponsers
are a necessary evil in the racing/show world, however nothing is
free and be prepared to eat some humble pie.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 09:29 PM
LOL i was about to say... autocrosses are cheap as shit.

Yea no. haha They are cheap.

And my old piece of shit:
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/767000-767999/767361_217_full.jpg

Gross, right? :rolleyes:

Thighs
01-01-2009, 09:31 PM
i actually like it.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 09:34 PM
i actually like it.
Eh, I loved that car but just like my other "fans" they hate it. So yea. Go figure.

The dude who bought it from TX put lambo doors on it and dual exhaust. heh Ruined the shit.

But yea back to topic, a lot of the stuff on that car was free due to sponsorships, and it was because of my proposal package.

And Sunny, hope you know I was kidding when I said it would cost you. I am always willing to help a friend.

Thighs
01-01-2009, 09:36 PM
fans? lol that doesnt sound cocky at all.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Its a saying, due to the people that follow me around on every single thread and say something to me thats RUDE FOR NO REASON. Like... Cutie (lack there of), or QD...

Were your comments even necessary? Do I even know you? Really? You are some 19 year old kid I have never seen in my life. And you know about my auto-x and pdx stuff? How other than listening to what everyone tells you or says to you? Or following what I do or something? Dont really know, dont really care. Just a little creepy.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Do I even know you? Really? You are some 19 year old kid I have never seen in my life.

You know me. We've met. You're pleasure, not mine.

How other than listening to what everyone tells you or says to you?

I've SEEN what people have told me about you. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 09:49 PM

She tries to turn words around so that it actually favors her. Besides having all the desperate "I'd fuck anything that moves just to get some" people that ogle her, the only other way to gain anything is to twist things around to fit her. Lolol.

But back on topic for the dude to get some real info on this. Later, QD.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:01 PM
You know me. We've met. You're pleasure, not mine.

I've SEEN what people have told me about you. Later, QD.
So you are a 19 year old punk now? Wow things change in 09 for sure!

She tries to turn words around so that it actually favors her. Besides having all the desperate "I'd fuck anything that moves just to get some" people that ogle her, the only other way to gain anything is to twist things around to fit her. Lolol.
I think thats the nicest thing you have said to me. AWWW! THANKS QD!

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 10:07 PM
So you are a 19 year old punk now? Wow things change in 09 for sure!

You have no idea what you even posted. And some things DON'T change. Later, QD.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:10 PM
You have no idea what you even posted. And some things DON'T change. Later, QD.
Well if I dont remember, I can surely scroll up now cant I? What are the odds of that? Ya know what they say, cant teach and old dog new tricks! Goes for both of us eh? ;) Cept, you are a little older. NO WAIT, you are 19 now, forgot that.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:12 PM

Its a saying, due to the people that follow me around on every single thread and say something to me thats RUDE FOR NO REASON. Like... Cutie (lack there of), or QD...

Were your comments even necessary? Do I even know you? Really? You are some 19 year old kid I have never seen in my life. And you know about my auto-x and pdx stuff? How other than listening to what everyone tells you or says to you? Or following what I do or something? Dont really know, dont really care. Just a little creepy.
That screams QD. Where did I quote QD? Tell me. It said, LIKE QD... not TO QD. :eek:

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Well if I dont remember, I can surely scroll up now cant I?

Wow, stupid. Need a longer handle shovel for that hole? It's getting pretty deep. Since I have to spell it out for you...."you don't know what you posted" meaning you don't even know what you meant. Later, QD.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Wow, stupid. Need a longer handle shovel for that hole? It's getting pretty deep. Since I have to spell it out for you...."you don't know what you posted" meaning you don't even know what you meant. Later, QD.

I know exactly what I posted.

BUT...

Im bored, who cares? Its the fucking internet.

SERIOUS BIDNESS.

Thighs
01-01-2009, 10:16 PM

was this directed towards me? we met at santa run, i was with derek. ive talked to you at the varsity too before i think, but im not 100%. i know you talk out of your ass alot from experience, and i know youre cocky as fuck the same way. you think youre a badass because you have a nice miata and you won a midGAscca autox championship against ONE other car in your class, that was VERY underprepared.

oh, one more thing.

http://www.comptoir-du-deux-roues.fr/admin/FileUpload/pics/images/625px-Peugeot_logo.svg.png

quickdodgeŽ
01-01-2009, 10:18 PM
was this directed towards me? we met at santa run, i was with derek. ive talked to you at the varsity too before i think, but im not 100%. i know you talk out of your ass alot from experience, and i know youre cocky as fuck the same way. you think youre a badass because you have a nice miata and you won a midGAscca autox championship against ONE other car in your class, that was VERY underprepared.

SLAM DUNK!!!! I approve this post. And with that, I leave this to you, good sir. One other car? Lolol. Hysterics. Later, QD.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:19 PM

oh, one more thing.

http://www.comptoir-du-deux-roues.fr/admin/FileUpload/pics/images/625px-Peugeot_logo.svg.png
1st of all Peugeot rocks.

I dont remember you, ive met and meet a ton of people on a daily basis. I talk out of my ass because I want to be better than I am and I am confident. I do have a nice miata. And what championship are you talking about? I didnt race down there enough to even be in a championship event. 4 events in a year, 2 years ago now? REALLY. Id like to know about that one.

BTEC
01-01-2009, 10:22 PM
fawk you is pretty cocky. she wouldnt even shake my hand and autograph my boob when i saw her at import face off. lol!!!

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:24 PM
fawk you is pretty cocky. she wouldnt even shake my hand and autograph my boob when i saw her at import face off. lol!!!
I am so sorry chick! ;) If I had known and you had a sharpie I totally would have!

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Thighs, please forgive me for not remembering who you are. I wished I could have a special place for all the 19 year olds I meet in my life, but I dont.

I was kidding up there. Really, I do meet a lot of people because of my job. Sorry I dont remember?

BTEC
01-01-2009, 10:31 PM
I am so sorry chick! ;) If I had known and you had a sharpie I totally would have!
I got a sharpie in both cars now so no excuses next time. woo hoo!!!

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:32 PM
I got a sharpie in both cars now so no excuses next time. woo hoo!!!
DEAL! I cant FLIPPIN' WAIT! :eek: :goodjob: :lmfao:

BTEC
01-01-2009, 10:34 PM
:boobies: lol!

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 10:37 PM
:boobies: lol!
WAHOO!

Thighs
01-01-2009, 10:46 PM
1st of all Peugeot rocks.

I dont remember you, ive met and meet a ton of people on a daily basis. I talk out of my ass because I want to be better than I am and I am confident. I do have a nice miata. And what championship are you talking about? I didnt race down there enough to even be in a championship event. 4 events in a year, 2 years ago now? REALLY. Id like to know about that one.

yeah, i bet you think that.

and PLEASE explain to me how talking out of your ass like youre better than everyone else makes you better than you are? all it does is make you look like a complete douche, when before you would have only been a semi-douche.

all i know about your championship is what you told me at santa run. so im guessing it was 99.9% falsities.

it doesnt really bother me that you dont remember. no worries.

fawk_you
01-01-2009, 11:16 PM
yeah, i bet you think that.

and PLEASE explain to me how talking out of your ass like youre better than everyone else makes you better than you are? all it does is make you look like a complete douche, when before you would have only been a semi-douche.

all i know about your championship is what you told me at santa run. so im guessing it was 99.9% falsities.

it doesnt really bother me that you dont remember. no worries.

I do actually, got them to let me behind the thing when they wouldnt let anyone other than the employees in. Its absolutely ridiculous in person.
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/39/l_8831bcdad0cc4c7a9d0c06bf66af1e54.jpg
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/l_7d6268e6b72a4b41a9a7e8e8c5faeb1b.jpg

I said I want to be better. Unless someone says something to me, I dont know that I do it. So obviously now. I know more than some of my friends think that.

I havent done anything championship. Especially not in middle GA. I havent run there again, since 2 years ago. I have a 2nd place trophy from a smaller event there? Id really like to know about that. I ran a national event in Atlanta, I came in 3rd out of 9? And ive run a champions of champions event in Atlanta? But placed high like 10th, again 2 years ago. This year was my first year back into anything, I didnt race at all last year.

Wished I knew what you were talking about.

Glad it doesnt bother you.

Thighs
01-02-2009, 01:30 AM
I do actually, got them to let me behind the thing when they wouldnt let anyone other than the employees in. Its absolutely ridiculous in person.

AND THENNNNN??!?!

I said I want to be better. Unless someone says something to me, I dont know that I do it. So obviously now. I know more than some of my friends think that.

I havent done anything championship. Especially not in middle GA. I havent run there again, since 2 years ago. I have a 2nd place trophy from a smaller event there? Id really like to know about that. I ran a national event in Atlanta, I came in 3rd out of 9? And ive run a champions of champions event in Atlanta? But placed high like 10th, again 2 years ago. This year was my first year back into anything, I didnt race at all last year.

Wished I knew what you were talking about.

Glad it doesnt bother you.

like i said, im just going off of what youre exact words were. you said you won a regional championship and then when you ran the national even you got your ass handed to you. these were YOUR words.

and the first step in recovery from douchebaggery is admitting it, at least youre making progress.

G.C
01-02-2009, 10:56 AM
WEA TA SPONSASIP IFNO.

fawk_you
01-02-2009, 01:43 PM
AND THENNNNN??!?!

like i said, im just going off of what youre exact words were. you said you won a regional championship and then when you ran the national even you got your ass handed to you. these were YOUR words.

and the first step in recovery from douchebaggery is admitting it, at least youre making progress.

And then I met the driver and went back to work. I mean? :dunno:

Right on. Apparently I won a championship. Thats cool.

Guess im trying?

Elbow
01-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Peugeot let me back there too........?? lol

matthewAPM
01-02-2009, 02:38 PM
sunny, call me and ill get you something. ive had my share of propsals done

fawk_you
01-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Peugeot let me back there too........?? lol
Well the time I went, they werent letting anyone back there. They had crashed :( and just gotton done getting it all put back together.

Elbow
01-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Well the time I went, they werent letting anyone back there. They had crashed :( and just gotton done getting it all put back together.

On the test weekend? Yeah they don't let the general public back there.

fawk_you
01-02-2009, 06:54 PM
On the test weekend? Yeah they don't let the general public back there.
Yup. :goodjob:

matthewAPM
01-02-2009, 06:56 PM
this thread is full of fucktards

Elbow
01-02-2009, 07:03 PM
this thread is full of fucktards

Watchu mean fool

matthewAPM
01-09-2009, 11:28 AM
i mean u

*runs*

Elbow
01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
i mean u

*runs*

How am I a fucktard niglet :boobies:

Tracy
01-09-2009, 11:43 AM
ANYWAYS. I have done more proposal than I can count and have gotten 100's of 1000's of dollars in sponsorship money and products. I can help if you don't have it figured out. I, in fact, helped Simon with his. I am glad to hear it is working out for him.

matthewAPM
01-09-2009, 11:49 AM
^ lulz

Tracy
01-09-2009, 11:49 AM
^ lulzWhaz so funny :)

matthewAPM
01-09-2009, 11:51 AM
that was directed towards simon but lulz to you too! haha

im going to make a thread. to the competition section!

Tracy
01-09-2009, 11:53 AM
that was directed towards simon but lulz to you too! haha

im going to make a thread. to the competition section!

Awww well thanks for including me :)

Elbow
01-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Yes Tracy has helped me, greatly lol, she set me straight. Def. THE queen at sponsorship proposals. It's defiantly working out better then it has! Not to the point where I need but I am still trying! :)

Tracy
01-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Yes Tracy has helped me, greatly lol, she set me straight. AND I was mean about it, amirite? LOL. Naw, I am just firm.

Elbow
01-09-2009, 12:02 PM
AND I was mean about it, amirite? LOL. Naw, I am just firm.

Haha, well mean in a good way :goodjob: