PDA

View Full Version : Nopi Jinx strikes 2 Allstars!!

Twinnos
09-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Every year now for the past 3 yrs, a few weeks out from Nopi, i start prepping the car: cleaning, oil change, making sure all electronics work, etc... right? how about im having wont start problems. this has happened every year
for 3 yrs in a row. long story short the car is in the shop and hopefully will be ready as usual at the last minute for the show.

The other jinx happened to matt. long story short his car was supposed to be trailored (for good reason) but now it looks like his car may not be there either. and we are both supposed to be in booths!!!!!! shyt sucks. :2up:

Jordan_W
09-14-2005, 08:24 PM
damn thats gay man,....

Coppertone
09-14-2005, 08:54 PM
If you guys need a hand let me know.

Xrated O.G.
09-15-2005, 07:01 AM

Is your car gonna make it to NOPI this year Kevin?

Twinnos
09-15-2005, 07:11 AM
thanks. but hopefully the shop will give me a call today with good news.

Coppertone
09-15-2005, 07:34 AM
Is your car gonna make it to NOPI this year Kevin?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....you still got jokes! Nah...it's at the house now, just a few more things to finish up before getting it over to yellow river.

Xrated O.G.
09-15-2005, 07:36 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....you still got jokes! Nah...it's at the house now, just a few more things to finish up before getting it over to yellow river.

No jokes here.... I just figured after this loooonnnnnnggggg it would be done....LOL.... Now I have jokes...LOL...

Allstar3.8T
09-15-2005, 04:54 PM
I will have a 3rd car done before kevin has 1! :P

Marcell, do what you gotta do to make it run...forget gettin it 100%, just get it there, we can do work there if we have to. You know its a winner waitin on a trophy! BFG is expecting it arent they? Dont let down people who are giving you the opportunity to grow.

Matts car, well its gotta be there. He was sent gauges FOR this event, FOR thier booth, so not showing up is *not* an option. It'd hurt all of our team w/ that sponsor. Not being a cocck, but its too late for bail outs. We need reasons why you wont take "no", and stories about "Aint no mountain high enough!"
Like I said, not tryin to be unsympathetic, but this is all part of Murphys law of Nopi, and Murphy never won a trophy because he was a quitter.
All in fun, man
GC

Twinnos
09-15-2005, 06:59 PM
I will have a 3rd car done before kevin has 1! :P

Marcell, do what you gotta do to make it run...forget gettin it 100%, just get it there, we can do work there if we have to. You know its a winner waitin on a trophy! BFG is expecting it arent they? Dont let down people who are giving you the opportunity to grow.

Matts car, well its gotta be there. He was sent gauges FOR this event, FOR thier booth, so not showing up is *not* an option. It'd hurt all of our team w/ that sponsor. Not being a cocck, but its too late for bail outs. We need reasons why you wont take "no", and stories about "Aint no mountain high enough!"
Like I said, not tryin to be unsympathetic, but this is all part of Murphys law of Nopi, and Murphy never won a trophy because he was a quitter.
All in fun, man
GC

unfortunately greg things sometimes happen beyond our control. murphys law or not. luckily for me when the car was on the tow truck i changed my mind from going to my regular mechanic and told him to take me to mahdavi motorsports (and it was the right decision). if they would have told me they couldnt fix it then the car would not have made the trip this year period. i have never quit at anything now, past or the future. u know i am to competitive for that. :D cya later. oh why cant ya'll leave at 12 instead of 10?