PDA

View Full Version : excedrin.........

Killer
12-31-2008, 08:04 AM
i love you.................

woke up literally with the worst migrane i've had in YEARS!!! couldn't call in cause my co worker is out of town... threw back 3 excedrin migranes.... (3x as much as recommended lol) and BAM it has at least been reduced to a slight headache now...

Sammich
12-31-2008, 08:06 AM
qft...excedrin is a fukin human headache miracle son i swear. i live by excedrin. i dont take it that much i usually try to ride it out, but if i gota do something that requires thought...i pop a few and keep rolling. by the time i reach my destination, im as good as new

itsjustdee
12-31-2008, 08:06 AM
mmm excedrin. lol

Killer
12-31-2008, 08:09 AM
like my vision is blurred my head hurt so bad.......

i still don't feel well, but i'll live....

i thought i was gonna die earlier though.... like i almost threw up i was so discombobulated...

wait... discombobulated is an actual word??? ha! (no red lines to say it's misspelled)

Sammich
12-31-2008, 08:11 AM
like my vision is blurred my head hurt so bad.......

i still don't feel well, but i'll live....

i thought i was gonna die earlier though.... like i almost threw up i was so discombobulated...

wait... discombobulated is an actual word??? ha! (no red lines to say it's misspelled)

unless u typed that shit in Word...the redlines contains no lines

Killer
12-31-2008, 08:13 AM
unless u typed that shit in Word...the redlines contains no lines

i don't know what you mean by that...

my mozilla basically does spell check as you type...

Ed
12-31-2008, 08:13 AM
you have aids.

Killer
12-31-2008, 08:15 AM
probably.............

Ed
12-31-2008, 08:16 AM
got it from pbs's wife.

told you to use dick protector... you know she goes around the block.

Killer
12-31-2008, 08:17 AM
got it from pbs's wife.

told you to use dick protector... you know she goes around the block.

i forgot... i sowwy...

Sammich
12-31-2008, 08:25 AM
LOL IMA FUK U UP ED

Killer
12-31-2008, 08:28 AM
i think i took too much...................

my head feels way too good......... (not in a doped up way)....... but my body feels awkwardly awful... too much caffeine prolly...

Sammich
12-31-2008, 08:38 AM
i think i took too much...................

my head feels way too good......... (not in a doped up way)....... but my body feels awkwardly awful... too much caffeine prolly...

DID U DRINK A CUP OF CAFFENAITED (SP?) COFFEE TOO...WHY DID I ASK THAT...IF A WHITE MAN DOESNT DRINK COFFEE IN THE MORNING, HE'S A REAL NIGGA.......COOL KIDS:ninja:

Killer
12-31-2008, 08:44 AM
DID U DRINK A CUP OF CAFFENAITED (SP?) COFFEE TOO...WHY DID I ASK THAT...IF A WHITE MAN DOESNT DRINK COFFEE IN THE MORNING, HE'S A REAL NIGGA.......COOL KIDS:ninja:

i haven't made any yet... but i'm going decaf this morning...

maybe........................ :ninja:

i'm rockin on about 1 1/2 of sleep... hoping to nap during lunch... don't want to get anymore caffeine in my system..

Sammich
12-31-2008, 09:42 AM
i haven't made any yet... but i'm going decaf this morning...

maybe........................ :ninja:

i'm rockin on about 1 1/2 of sleep... hoping to nap during lunch... don't want to get anymore caffeine in my system..

U HAVE ONLY ONE AND ONE HALF SLEEP HUH?:ninja:

Sammich
01-22-2009, 12:46 PM
free bump because i just popped two excedrin tension and migraine cuz my head was bumpin like acne like less than 5mins ago..and its already giving me relief...

excedrin is my main bish

Killer
01-22-2009, 12:49 PM
TROOF!