PDA

View Full Version : If People Knew The Real You...

Ran
12-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Influenced from KevyKev's thread (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211855) about judging people by their car.

What would people do if they knew the real you? If they knew all that you kept hidden away inside. All of your lusts, lies, dreams, desires, and other dark little secrets. If everything sinful or "evil" that you secretly longed was open for them to see...

1) Would you have the same friends?

2) Would your family still support and love you?

3) Would you have the same significant other?

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out?

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being?

Answer honestly you cowards. Everyone has their own dark little secrets that they keep tucked away. So quit hiding. :taun:

Friggintitsman
12-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Yeah

Most people hate me at first.Then as they get to know me the tend to hate me even more, but have respect for me all in the same.

OneSlow5pt0
12-30-2008, 04:40 PM
everyone knows the real me,so if they dont like it...then i dont need them.

stillaneon
12-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Had to bring up dark desires huh. I really hate talking about this stuff:

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/dogz.png

If you cant tell by now, I have had a very boring day

Killer
12-30-2008, 04:42 PM
1) Would you have the same friends? yes, for the most part.. maybe a few less of the same.. and a few different.. but for the most part the same...

2) Would your family still support and love you? absolutely...

3) Would you have the same significant other?... doesn't apply at the moment...

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? generally yes... i actually have very few secrets.. and those that are aren't really that bad..

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being?
again the same...

Ran
12-30-2008, 04:43 PM
everyone knows the real me,so if they dont like it...then i dont need them.Kudos to you! (If you're being honest. lol) :cheers:

Had to bring up dark desires huh. I really hate talking about this stuffWhy's that?

redrumracer
12-30-2008, 04:43 PM
i really dont have secrets so i am what you see. so sure

stillaneon
12-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Kudos to you! (If you're being honest. lol) :cheers:

Why's that?

I was joking about the blow up Dog thing...:doh:

I really dont have alot of weird things. I have the same fantasies about sheep licking my balls as every other guy. Right?

Friggintitsman
12-30-2008, 04:46 PM
I really don't care what people think. I gave up my chances for Prom queen years ago.

Ran
12-30-2008, 04:48 PM
I really dont have alot of weird things. I have the same fantasies about sheep licking my balls as every other guy. Right?lol, sure.

I'm actually on a quest to prove that everyone is as bad as I am on the inside. We're all human so we're all bound to be f*cked up in one way or another. lol

I really don't care what people think. I gave up my chances for Prom queen years ago. :goodjob:

stillaneon
12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
lol, sure.

I'm actually on a quest to prove that everyone is as bad as I am on the inside. We're all human so we're all bound to be f*cked up in one way or another. lol

:goodjob:

Everyone has a dark sense. Maybe not something they think they should do, but everyone wonders what something would feel like.

I would love to find the worst person on this earth and kill them just so I could know how it felt. Like Bin LAden or Something. Just to know. Experimentation is in our Genes. I am a pretty fucked up person though. And I have a pretty vivid imagination....

Ran
12-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Everyone has a dark sense. Maybe not something they think they should do, but everyone wonders what something would feel like.Curiosity is nothing to hide. However, desires and sinister enjoyment is in some people's eyes.

I would love to find the worst person on this earth and kill them just so I could know how it felt. Like Bin LAden or Something. Just to know. Experimentation is in our Genes. I am a pretty fucked up person though. And I have a pretty vivid imagination....There's nothing really evil about wanting to kill someone that deserves it. A lot of people would actually warrant you as a hero. Now take that same desire and target it at, oh let's say, innocent Susie McJoy on her way to church and suddenly you're the spawn of the devil.

I find it strange that there are so few people that will openly admit to having secret desires to things such as killing, murder, rape, or whatever else. Granted it's towards the end of the day and a lot of peeps are heading home, but I had still hoped for something more interesting to read. Hopefully someone will post something seriously worth reading tomorrow.

stillaneon
12-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Well rape would be interesting. but in my mind there is too much risk. like murder.

I just worry about dna....

OneSlow5pt0
12-30-2008, 05:01 PM
its human nature,to always wanna see how far u can push others and yourself in things...i mean im sure my GF knows more about me then others,bout weridness....i mean i keep somethings to myself,but thats for other reasons.

quickdodge®
12-30-2008, 05:22 PM
I have no secrets, myself. Later, QD.

DB4LYFE ™
12-30-2008, 08:39 PM
ok, so if u really wanna know...

i like turtles, if u dont like it GTFO!!!

~DB4LYFE

redrumracer
12-30-2008, 08:44 PM
I have no secrets, myself. Later, QD.
thats the best policy imo

quickdodge®
12-30-2008, 08:54 PM
thats the best policy imo

I agree. But I don't really have any bad things to report as well. Like having any arrests for something I never told anyone about. Or really any arrests period. Aside from speeding tickets and a NO PROOF citation, I've never been in trouble. Never done drugs nor have I ever been a drinker. First time I ever had alcohol, I was 27. The last time was one month later. That was 10 years ago now. Lolol. Later, QD.

Echonova
12-30-2008, 08:59 PM
1) Would you have the same friends? No

2) Would your family still support and love you? After they got over the shock

3) Would you have the same significant other? No

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? Other than not having the same friends or wife, yea...:thinking:

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? Less, I am chock full of anger and rage that I keep buried. Yes I joke around a lot, but it's tears of a clown... Most people I would rather just twist their heads off than talk to.

redrumracer
12-30-2008, 09:03 PM
I agree. But I don't really have any bad things to report as well. Like having any arrests for something I never told anyone about. Or really any arrests period. Aside from speeding tickets and a NO PROOF citation, I've never been in trouble. Never done drugs nor have I ever been a drinker. First time I ever had alcohol, I was 27. The last time was one month later. That was 10 years ago now. Lolol. Later, QD.
lol well i have and do drink on occasion and have done drugs 4 times in my whole life. other than that im the same.

§treet_§peed
12-30-2008, 09:04 PM
im not saying anything. because if i did, i would have a 1st class ticket to a padded room with a straight jacket.

qwick
12-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Im pretty much upfront and honest person. Even tho some people I have meet say im inconsiderate of others feeling I feel honesty is USUALY the best policy, but there are some things I feel are best kept to yourself.

amandDA
12-30-2008, 11:36 PM
im not saying anything. because if i did, i would have a 1st class ticket to a padded room with a straight jacket.

lol.... i think things would be different... not in all aspects of course but some...

STRteg
12-31-2008, 02:40 AM
1) Would you have the same friends? - IDK probably

2) Would your family still support and love you? - idk...

3) Would you have the same significant other? - idk

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? - somewhat

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? - idk:thinking:

FasTech
12-31-2008, 03:55 AM
1) Would you have the same friends? - Yes, I'm pretty positive I would have the same friends.

2) Would your family still support and love you? - Of course.

3) Would you have the same significant other? - This, I have no idea.

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? - Pretty much. I mean, some things might change but its would probably be almost the same.

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? - Certain people would think different of me. I can only say, a select few would think less of me but everyone else I'm sure would think the same if not more for some of my actions.

Ran
12-31-2008, 08:29 AM
I have no secrets, myself. Later, QD.It seems like this is a hard thing to do in today's world since people are always concerned about their image and those around them. Which is a BS excuse for not being who you are.

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? Other than not having the same friends or wife, yea...:thinking:

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? Less, I am chock full of anger and rage that I keep buried. Yes I joke around a lot, but it's tears of a clown... Most people I would rather just twist their heads off than talk to.FINALLY! Some real answers! F*ck yeah honesty! Enjoy these. :goodjob:

Kevykev
12-31-2008, 08:33 AM
Influenced from KevyKev's thread (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211855) about judging people by their car.

"RESPECT, RESPECT"[/Rasta Man]

Answers Below

1) Would you have the same friends? Yes, definitely

2) Would your family still support and love you? Definitely

3) Would you have the same significant other? Guaranteed

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? Yep, glad I didn't murder anyone. "Yes the truth is out, I am liberated..I'm finally free.".only to be apprehended and imprisoned"

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? Not sure, I could only hope not...

Answer honestly you cowards. Everyone has their own dark little secrets that they keep tucked away. So quit hiding. :taun:

The deep dark secrets I have mostly occurred during my childhood so I can write them off easily right.. "Ahhm, i was like 13 yo wtf? LOL :ninja:

BUT THIS IS "THE RINGER," we all have information that we're not too proud of locked away so if everything is out on the table between (You, Friends, Family, Sig other) who's to judge?

On the other hand, people's image of you can be compromised. Somehow someway, people think that some people out their are near perfect and finding out imperfect details about your life might cause them to think differently of an you.

My friends and family have high expectations of me, the expect me to always be the one they can go to for advice, they expect me to always be financially sound, the expect me to always make the right choices. Maybe if they found out that at one point I did something, maybe they would say Damn..Kevin??? Damn i though YOU did that....

...who knows

I'm confident in my answers though...good thread

p.s

Ran so who was the rape victim back in 1998? :lmfao:

It seems like this is a hard thing to do in today's world since people are always concerned about their image and those around them. Which is a BS excuse for not being who you are.

FINALLY! the answers I CRAVE! F*ck yeah Dirty biznass! I Enjoy grimey news like TMZ enjoys harassing celebs muthafkaahzthese. :goodjob:

Corrected

Ran
12-31-2008, 08:36 AM
Well rape would be interesting. but in my mind there is too much risk. like murder.Risk vs. Reward is the element here. Personal restraint is a prison that people hold themselves to. Take a look at it through one of my favorite poems; "One Hour To Madness & Joy" by Walt Whitman:

ONE hour to madness and joy!
O furious! O confine me not!
(What is this that frees me so in storms?
What do my shouts amid lightnings and raging winds mean?)

O to drink the mystic deliria deeper than any other man!
O savage and tender achings!
(I bequeath them to you, my children,
I tell them to you, for reasons, O bridegroom and bride.)

O to be yielded to you, whoever you are, and you to be yielded to me,
in defiance of the world!
O to return to Paradise! O bashful and feminine!
O to draw you to me--to plant on you for the first time the lips of a
determin'd man!

O the puzzle--the thrice-tied knot--the deep and dark pool! O all
untied and illumin'd!
O to speed where there is space enough and air enough at last!
O to be absolv'd from previous ties and conventions--I from mine, and
you from yours!
O to find a new unthought-of nonchalance with the best of nature!
O to have the gag remov'd from one's mouth!
O to have the feeling, to-day or any day, I am sufficient as I am!

O something unprov'd! something in a trance!
O madness amorous! O trembling!
O to escape utterly from others' anchors and holds!
To drive free! to love free! to dash reckless and dangerous!
To court destruction with taunts--with invitations!
To ascend--to leap to the heavens of the love indicated to me!
To rise thither with my inebriate Soul!
To be lost, if it must be so!
To feed the remainder of life with one hour of fulness and freedom!
With one brief hour of madness and joy.

Ran so who was the rape victim back in 1998? :lmfao:No victims to date.

Correctedlol :cheers:

SPOOLIN
12-31-2008, 08:42 AM
i sense a phony answer.

Ran
12-31-2008, 08:44 AM
i sense a phony answer.Thus is the fate destined for these types of threads. You may get some good solid answers here and there, but you mostly just get the typical "Why I'd never!" kind of answers. :(

Kevykev
12-31-2008, 08:49 AM
To add to the significant other part, I told her half the story of one deal, If I told her the other half, one side of my face would be in pain for quite some time...then she'd get over it.

"That was back in 2006 baby c'mon... we weren't even married yet" :D

I got really close to doing something that woulda fked up my relationship with her...REALLY CLOSE.

But i had to do it to learn!

Tracy
12-31-2008, 09:05 AM
I don't have many secrets. I have a problem with the brain to mouth filter. Pretty much whatever I think just comes out. So...

1) Would you have the same friends? Yes, my real friends know all about my filter problem. They have experienced it first hand.

2) Would your family still support and love you? Yes, they know everything about me now. Of course I kept secrets when I was a kid, like how old I was when I really had sex and how often I would skip school, etc.

3) Would you have the same significant other? Yes. He knew me years before we dated. I had no idea that we wold ever be together. for the first many years we knew each other.

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? Yes.

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? Who is they?

Ran
12-31-2008, 09:11 AM
5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? Who is they?Friends, family, whomever you deem significant enough to warrant a judgement on your person.

LOL @ Brain/Mouth Filter

Tracy
12-31-2008, 09:14 AM
Friends, family, whomever you deem significant enough to warrant a judgement on your person.

LOL @ Brain/Mouth FilterOK then. Like I said, I'm not very good at keeping secrets. Give me a little brown liquor and it all comes out :D

The only place I have tried to be a little more discreet is at my internships. I think I may have an issue if they knew I had big ass tattoos. They may also have a problem if they knew I cursed so much.

§treet_§peed
12-31-2008, 01:48 PM
A chill runs up your spine
It crawls into your brain
The freezing touch of fear
It's driving me insane
Although you try to fight
Dragged from the silence where you hide
'til you... Scream
'til you... Scream

ironchef
12-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Don't really have any deep dark secrets or desires besides to bang hot bitches and be rich. But those aren't really a surprise to anyone who knows me lol.

§treet_§peed
12-31-2008, 02:10 PM
well some times i want to see what it would look like to kill some people in fucked up ways.

quickdodge®
12-31-2008, 05:14 PM
It seems like this is a hard thing to do in today's world since people are always concerned about their image and those around them. Which is a BS excuse for not being who you are.

SO you're saying I'm bullshitting? You're saying I'm not being honest in this. I'm not too sure what your response meant to my post, but by the below quote, Echo is the only you THINK gave honest answers. Later, QD.

FINALLY! Some real answers! F*ck yeah honesty! Enjoy these. :goodjob:

BABY J
12-31-2008, 05:18 PM
No1 will ever know the real me --- I've never met any1 who:

1) could handle it

2) deserves it

dohc4.6sc
12-31-2008, 06:14 PM

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? Less, I am chock full of anger and rage that I keep buried. Yes I joke around a lot, but it's tears of a clown... Most people I would rather just twist their heads off than talk to.

so you are saying your gay?? its okay buddy

VooDooXII
12-31-2008, 06:33 PM
1) Would you have the same friends? I'd say so. I'm generally pretty open with my friends, which is why they stay my friends.

2) Would your family still support and love you? I think things would be slightly different just because of the big culture clash that exists between us. They've always been supportive more or less though.

3) Would you have the same significant other? I wouldn't know. I don't have one and I haven't really ever had a "significant other."

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? I don't know how many secrets I really keep. Maybe things would be a little different, hell maybe they'd be better if I opened up more.

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? My family might think a little less just because there are a lot of things we disagree on...culture clash again, you know? I trust they know I'm generally a good person overall so I think things would be alright. I feel I'm pretty genuine about everything.

Echonova
01-01-2009, 09:01 PM
so you are saying your gay?? its okay buddyOnly for you...

Prison style

Jbauer
01-01-2009, 09:21 PM
I think if most people saw themselves for what they really were on the inside, they'd wish they were never born...I know I feel that way anyway.
Anger, bitterness, regret, grief, biasness, disgust, fear, self awareness, deception.. these are all emotions i feel every day that tear away at my defeated soul every fucking minute of this miserable God forsaken life... It's this writers opinion that humans for the most part are disgusting animals and I express great sorrow on a daily basis over being born to this bullshit thats called humanity.
:2cents:

ironchef
01-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Only for you...

Prison styleIs there any other style?

Echonova
01-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Is there any other style?If it is not prison style then it must be classified as gay.

However, in prison it is not considered gay, just merely a way to pass the time and maybe get a pack of smokes or two after passing dohc4.6 around.

DVSRX-7
01-01-2009, 10:41 PM
my answers

1. yes, plus more friends

2. Fuck yea!! God & Family first is my opinion

3.yes, thats why we got married and having a baby this April!!

4.i have no secrets and i dont hide anything from anyone, i will always be as honest as i can and i have GOD as my witness

5.i care less what people think of me, all i need in life is God, Family and my wife!! Friends come and go, i was in jail for 4 months and i only had 2 real friends visit me evey sunday!! if anyone think bad about me just because i have been in jail thats on them because i know why i went to jail and God knows i didnt do it.. but other than that all my friends and family love to be around me because i am true to everyone, i speak my mind and if something is bothering me i will let u know, but not in a disrespectful way, and for a further notice to people on here.. this is a saying i heard and keep in mind everytime i meet someone new ,"dont judge a book by its cover because some of the ugliest covers on books are the ones with beautiful stories and pasts", .. please just remember that..

The Yousef
01-01-2009, 11:15 PM
most everyone that has met me...pretty much knows me:

i'm a dark, cynical, sarcastic, quick witted, brown guy.

:goodjob:

Jbauer
01-01-2009, 11:38 PM
my answers
if anyone think bad about me just because i have been in jail thats on them because i know why i went to jail and God knows i didnt do it.. but other than that all my friends and family love to be around me because i am true to everyone, i speak my mind and if something is bothering me i will let u know, but not in a disrespectful way, and for a further notice to people on here.. this is a saying i heard and keep in mind everytime i meet someone new ,"dont judge a book by its cover because some of the ugliest covers on books are the ones with beautiful stories and pasts", .. please just remember that..

Props brah.. your a good man. I can tell.. you can tell the quality of a man by the way he writes. Dawg i'm so drunk right now, but dude...dude..i love you man..ppl like you man.. dawg, i'm tellin you man..your quality. yea man, im tellin u

man
01-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Bottom line: If you're real with me then I'll be real with you, end of story

gtrmonkey
01-02-2009, 03:20 AM
Ah I tried being real with everyone but it just didn't workout. Now I am only real with people that are real with me. No bs or fake shit. Just straight up and those people ended up being my best friends.

What I mean by it didn't workout. Is mainly people take the little bad stuff and blow it out of the water. Like for example, I tell someone I like street racing, that end up being told to the world I steal cars and jack people. When that not the truth at all.

blacknightteg
01-02-2009, 08:40 AM
i tried for the longest time being someone else that i was not. didnt work out too well for me and i got depressed in the long run for a while. then one day i said fuck it, i am who i am. you dont like me, there's the door.

im a very blunt person, i will tell you how i feel. i dont hide anything anymore. other wise im not being true to myself.

Ran
01-02-2009, 09:15 AM
SO you're saying I'm bullshitting? You're saying I'm not being honest in this. I'm not too sure what your response meant to my post, but by the below quote, Echo is the only you THINK gave honest answers. Later, QD.Not at all. I've repped a few people in here, I just liked Echo's post because he actually threw something a bit more revealing out there. That's what I meant by "real" answers. If you honestly feel that you've got nothing hidden away, then kudos. :goodjob:

1) Would you have the same friends? I'd say so. I'm generally pretty open with my friends, which is why they stay my friends.

2) Would your family still support and love you? I think things would be slightly different just because of the big culture clash that exists between us. They've always been supportive more or less though.

3) Would you have the same significant other? I wouldn't know. I don't have one and I haven't really ever had a "significant other."

4) Would your life be the same knowing that your secrets were out? I don't know how many secrets I really keep. Maybe things would be a little different, hell maybe they'd be better if I opened up more.

5) Would they think more or less of you as a human being? My family might think a little less just because there are a lot of things we disagree on...culture clash again, you know? I trust they know I'm generally a good person overall so I think things would be alright. I feel I'm pretty genuine about everything.A fair amount of middle ground based on uncertainty here. Nice response. :cheers:

I think if most people saw themselves for what they really were on the inside, they'd wish they were never born...Probably. Just hide it away and don't let anyone know. That'll make things better, right? :police:

i care less what people think of me...
im a very blunt person, i will tell you how i feel. i dont hide anything anymore. other wise im not being true to myself. :yay:

Ah I tried being real with everyone but it just didn't workout. Now I am only real with people that are real with me. No bs or fake shit. Just straight up and those people ended up being my best friends.

What I mean by it didn't workout. Is mainly people take the little bad stuff and blow it out of the water. Like for example, I tell someone I like street racing, that end up being told to the world I steal cars and jack people. When that not the truth at all.lol, there's a lot of truth to this. You give people a little bit of something they don't like and suddenly you're the devil.

quickdodge®
01-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Not at all. I've repped a few people in here, I just liked Echo's post because he actually threw something a bit more revealing out there. That's what I meant by "real" answers. If you honestly feel that you've got nothing hidden away, then kudos. :goodjob:

I don't feel there is nothing to hide. There just plain isn't. There's nothing to reveal about me. Lolol. Later, QD.

Jbauer
01-02-2009, 10:21 PM
^ i felt the same way... i was an ass hole till the end, everyone knew it and accepted me for it.
I had no shame, no guilt or regret..i was me
But then, one day I REALLY looked inside myself.. and after a few weeks of in depth soul searching.. I grew sick of myself.. and THEN thats when i started wanting to hide the deep secrets.

quickdodge®
01-02-2009, 10:33 PM
^ i felt the same way... i was an ass hole till the end, everyone knew it and accepted me for it.
I had no shame, no guilt or regret..i was me
But then, one day I REALLY looked inside myself.. and after a few weeks of in depth soul searching.. I grew sick of myself.. and THEN thats when i started wanting to hide the deep secrets.

Whoa, dude! You've got me all wrong, man. Believe me when I tell you that I'm far from an asshole away from IA. Ask anyone on the site that knows me in person. Everyone knows this just my "entertainment gig" on here. I do have shame, I'm very shy in public and you have no idea what regrets I have in my life. Later, QD.

The Yousef
01-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Whoa, dude! You've got me all wrong, man. Believe me when I tell you that I'm far from an asshole away from IA. Ask anyone on the site that knows me in person. Everyone knows this just my "entertainment gig" on here. I do have shame, I'm very shy in public and you have no idea what regrets I have in my life. Later, QD.

the man speaks the truth. QD is completely different in person. he still makes fun of me though.. :2up:

Kevykev
01-03-2009, 09:55 AM
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ny0uQQq3bw