PDA

View Full Version : FVCK AT&T

ATK_Designs
12-30-2008, 12:00 AM
Ordered a whole new family plan for 3 on the 12, didn't get the phones till today since they were on back order. So technically, the plan didn't activated until December 30th

Signed up, check my bills, they charged me from 20th-25th, & then the next whole month.

Not only that, they double charged me the activation fees. :2up:

WTH, to make it worse, their CSS don't open 24hrs. I'm pissed

/rant

94' Accord
12-30-2008, 12:02 AM
That sucks! Tmobile FTW

Princess12
12-30-2008, 01:07 AM
Both of my in-laws work for AT&T... but it doesn't seem to solve my frustration with them either! We had a huge problem with our billing for the longest time. After several months of consistent issues, we finally got it resolved.

Atlblkz06
12-30-2008, 01:51 AM
And their internet sucks ass. Too bad I cant complain (or upgrade) because its free... its like a mixed blessing.

tony
12-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the new AT&T.

Friggintitsman
12-30-2008, 09:07 AM
That sucks! Tmobile FTW

QFMFT

SicStang03
12-30-2008, 10:41 AM
PM me your number and I'll see what I can do :ninja:

seriously

Brown Man
12-30-2008, 11:16 AM
ive had att/cingular for a while and ive not had that many problems with them

iphone ftw

Ran
12-30-2008, 11:20 AM
ive had att/cingular for a while and ive not had that many problems with themAgreed

iphone ftwDisagreed

ep9716
12-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Call Them And Bitch..They Will Do Something About It..I Have Had Them For Like 8 Years Now. Its Kinda Expensive But Much Better Service Then T-Mob.

blaknoize
12-30-2008, 12:28 PM
I never had a problem. I order mine and got mine in 3days. Family plan. I was prorated, but since I've had mine, its been great. :D

TIGERJC
12-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Ordered a whole new family plan for 3 on the 12, didn't get the phones till today since they were on back order. So technically, the plan didn't activated until December 30th

Signed up, check my bills, they charged me from 20th-25th, & then the next whole month.

/rant
I bet you're going to go to the store to complain about what happned :rolleyes: . Its better to buy from the store and you have a person to come back to if they mess up, this is for everything. Buy goods online sucks and it is tough to get it corrected if something goes wrong.

LizBiz
12-30-2008, 01:02 PM
T-Mobile phones may suck but if you call up to customer service they have the best attitudes in the world. It's crazy and they always do what you want them to do somehow. Just add in my little .2

DUBSf22c
12-30-2008, 02:16 PM
I have access to their entire network,, I fix their cell issues.. same with a couple other people on here.. WE COULD TAKE THEM DOWN.. Yet we cant even get a discount or a free phone..

ATT is own by jewish black people from the nazi party :ninja::ninja:

/rant

Ran
12-30-2008, 02:20 PM
ATT is own by jewish black people from the nazi party There are so many things wrong with this statement that it makes my head hurt. :lmao:

WhitEvoMr
12-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Kevin just call customer service and bitch! BTW...Tmobile sucks dcik!

ATK_Designs
12-30-2008, 02:53 PM
T-mobile sucks when it comes to signal, but so far, their customer service is the best I've had all these years.

TIGERJC - No, I'm not going to the store and complain. My time is worth more than that.

Atlblkz06
12-30-2008, 03:46 PM
T-Mobile phones may suck but if you call up to customer service they have the best attitudes in the world. It's crazy and they always do what you want them to do somehow. Just add in my little .2

True, but they just say "sorry we cant help you" in a nice way...

As consumers, Americans dont demand high quality products or clear cell phone connections. We're more worried about BLING phones and BS features. Pretty much every "feature" out there on today's phones has existed for over 5 years (and it was cheaper then) but the prices keep going up and up :rolleyes:

Wow I typed that up pretty fast... guess I should stop.

Ran
12-30-2008, 03:50 PM
As consumers, Americans dont demand high quality products or clear cell phone connections. We're more worried about BLING phones and BS features.Hooray! Someone gets it!

TIGERJC
12-30-2008, 04:06 PM
T-mobile sucks when it comes to signal, but so far, their customer service is the best I've had all these years.

TIGERJC - No, I'm not going to the store and complain. My time is worth more than that.
:goodjob:, I can't stand fixing others mistakes and not get paid for it

stillaneon
12-30-2008, 04:13 PM

/rant

It doesn't matter. most Phone companies are the same. Including ATT.

you ordered the phone, which means you extended your contract the day you ordered the phones. Thats why its so much better to buy from a store like mine or Tigers. Your paying the same either way and you help out the sales person, instead of some no faced sapp.

Now with Sprint, we wouldn't change your plan until the phone came in but you might be able to talk Customer Care into crediting your bill for those 4 or 5 days.... Cant imagine the proration really being that horrendous for 5 days though

KREEP
12-30-2008, 04:31 PM
:ninja: Verizon Ftw:ninja:
I had cingular/at&t =suck
I had Nextel/sprint=suck
Long story short I have had them all like a dirty pirate hooker but Verizon has done me right! I have been with them since they were Air touch and they have been awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

stillaneon
12-30-2008, 04:34 PM
I had Nextel/sprint=suck
Long story short I have had them all like a dirty pirate hooker but Verizon has done me right! I have been with them since they were Air touch and they have been awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Until one day you get a bill thats 100 bucks too high tha no one can explain. And then another, and another.... You say Sprint/Nextel Suck but if you have been with Verizon since they were Airtouch, then you haven't ben with the newer Sprint. or ATT for that matter.

Ran
12-30-2008, 04:40 PM
I have had them all like a dirty pirate hookerI lol'd

KREEP
12-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Until one day you get a bill thats 100 bucks too high tha no one can explain. And then another, and another.... You say Sprint/Nextel Suck but if you have been with Verizon since they were Airtouch, then you haven't ben with the newer Sprint. or ATT for that matter.
Can a person not have 2 phones anymore or did I miss that memo??????? I still have an at&t phone and a verizon phone. Think before you speak.
one for business and the other personal..... gah:doh:

gtikid
12-30-2008, 06:48 PM
Shoulda gone to the store and you wouldn't of had that problem

blaknoize
12-30-2008, 07:10 PM
U guys have no idea how to work the customer service call center. I work there. I own u. Bitch at me and nothing will happen.

blaknoize
12-30-2008, 07:11 PM
I had Nextel/sprint=suck

Wait till u have to call Verizon and meet me then Verizon=suck and Metro will be FTW

KREEP
12-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Wait till u have to call Verizon and meet me then Verizon=suck and Metro will be FTW work number and extention please:D