PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Comfortable

VooDooXII
12-29-2008, 10:45 PM
The chair I had earlier was awful, and I couldn't get my legs under the desk with it.

I can't really reach the desk with this one, but the comfort of this one more than makes up for it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/nz9e.jpg

Can anyone guess where that came from? Hahahahaha

STRteg
12-29-2008, 10:47 PM
lol crazy ass why not just get an adjustable computer chair?

BKgen®
12-29-2008, 10:47 PM
land cruiser? mini-van? saab? lol

Alan®
12-29-2008, 10:48 PM
build a base for it. not that hard if you know anything about welding

qwick
12-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Can anyone guess where that came from? Hahahahaha

a car?????:thinking:

looks kinda cool. Find a way to put some small wheels on the bottom

VooDooXII
12-29-2008, 10:51 PM
lol crazy ass why not just get an adjustable computer chair?

Because this way, I didn't have to spend money on it. My mom never uses most of the seats in her Odyssey anyway so I just popped one out and put it upstairs.

land cruiser? mini-van? saab? lol

Minivan! It's from my mom's Honda Odyssey. Haha my SAABs seats are perfect though.

build a base for it. not that hard if you know anything about welding

I don't know anything about welding, and this thing is heavy as fawk.

STRteg
12-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Or just cut the bottom piece of the vehicle its meant for mount it on that cut piece and enjoy your self lol

STRteg
12-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Because this way, I didn't have to spend money on it. My mom never uses most of the seats in her Odyssey anyway so I just popped one out and put it upstairs.

lol crazy but creative good thinking:goodjob: good time to be savign money and go into the new year with more in your pocket cause who the hell knows whats going to happen in 09:(

81911SC
12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
STRteg
rofl at sig. Neg repping commencing.

STRteg
12-29-2008, 10:58 PM
STRteg
rofl at sig. Neg repping commencing.

Man look all im gonna say about my sig is i have just tried to be a good citizen here in the country of IA join in on the rants and funny vids and even help people out that ask questions if i know the answers and people were neg repping me idk why cause the user cp dont work!!!! and i finally got green lol so if you must commence then i guess do so but i think its FTL:2up:

redrumracer
12-29-2008, 11:23 PM
im going to say it came out of a motor vehicle.