PDA

View Full Version : I just really dont know....

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Ok my boy sold his DC2 he had cloths in the front and no back seats so he asked me for my cloth back seats from my DC2 so i gave them to him so he could sell his car and he said he would either give me money for the seats or get me some other ones since he was selling his car that night.So i said yeah its cool but i told him i needed some seats to put in my car because i have to take my son back and forth to daycare and i need seats to put his baby seat on.
So he lets me use his rear leather gsr seats he had in his EG so i was like ok cool just lmk when you get some cash or some other cloths,and we'll trade back well this was nearly three monhs ago.So a few weeks after that he started acting really weird towards me and a few other people and we stopped talking then i find out hes bein shady and shit on IA his name was tegedc2 or something like that well anyways he got banned and i didnt talk to him for a while and i called him last night cause i picked up some seats of my own and i wanted to give him his back,you know because i don't want to owe anyone anything.
Well i call him and tell him whats up and i was going to tell him that he could just throw me what i paid for the seats i got now which was $30 and i would give him his seats back.Well he starts acting crazy and hes like well whats wong with my seats,and hes like its weird man you wanna give them back is everything ok and all this stuff.So i was like look man everythings cool i just dont want your seats you know i got some of my own and i wanna give them back.So he tells me that hes far away,and informs me that the guy he sold his DC2 to gave him the car back cause he couldnt pay for it and he told me he had my original seats i gave him so i said ok well lets just do an even trade,and he says he doesnt know why i wanna give them back but that we would do it tomorrow,so i said ok.
Well here we are today he picked up early this morning told me at 4 he could pick them up well i call him at 4 he picks up the first time said hello i said hello and he hangs up so i called him back like 5 times he ignored my calls everytime.Dude wtf,they are really really nice black leather gsr back seats no rips no holes nothing so the 5th time i left him a message i dont know why hes ignoring and dodging my calls im just trying to give him his seats back,but i guess he doesnt want them or there is some crazy reason hes acting shady.
Actually i dont know why i just ranted on like i did i just felt the need to tell someone because it doesnt make any sense,why someone would want to lose a mint condition gsr black leather seats but w/e.I mean for god sakes why??? idk guess im selling them then so if anyone wants some gsr black leathers lmk.

:???: :???: :???: :???:

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:13 PM
I tried to make it nice and neat with paragraphs and everything guess it didnt come out that way and ill probably get bashed for my grammar and literature skills which i highly lack but yeah enjoy

§treet_§peed
12-29-2008, 04:17 PM
just sell those seats. you'll get your money back and then some.

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:18 PM

Yeah thats what i intend on doing now

"B"
12-29-2008, 04:23 PM

^^^Exactly. Fuk him.

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:26 PM
^^^Exactly. Fuk him.

Yeah thats what everyone been sayin bout him lately lol

"B"
12-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Or you could take it personally and punch him in the mouth. Just don't be loud in a movie!

94' Accord
12-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Fuck him man. You Tried to help him and now you're trying to return his seats back. You're the better person. Sell the seats! And Dont talk to him anymore. lol

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Fuck him man. You Tried to help him and now you're trying to return his seats back. You're the better person. Sell the seats! And Dont talk to him anymore. lol

lol yeah very true points thanks for the input i already feel better about myself :lmfao: :lmfao:

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Or you could take it personally and punch him in the mouth. Just don't be loud in a movie!

lol you crazy bastard!:lmfao: everybody just calm down :rolleyes:

94' Accord
12-29-2008, 04:42 PM
lol yeah very true points thanks for the input i already feel better about myself :lmfao: :lmfao:

Haha yay! *High Five* But Seriousily You did the right thing.

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Haha yay! *High Five* But Seriousily You did the right thing.

Yeah i know i tried to but damn who the hell ignores you and runs from you when you try to give them their shit back just shadiness man,i use to think that maybe he was having problems or something that could be explained to why people were saying hes a shady seller but now i know he is shady i mean damn yo wtf

:2up: to shady people

FasTech
12-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Sell them or keep them.

94' Accord
12-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah i know i tried to but damn who the hell ignores you and runs from you when you try to give them their shit back just shadiness man,i use to think that maybe he was having problems or something that could be explained to why people were saying hes a shady seller but now i know he is shady i mean damn yo wtf

:2up: to shady people

X2 man. Even if he begged you right now i wouldnt give them back. Since he was a douche before dont give them back. Or meet up with him and rip them in his face or set them on fire. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:55 PM
X2 man. Even if he begged you right now i wouldnt give them back. Since he was a douche before dont give them back. Or meet up with him and rip them in his face or set them on fire. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

whoa:eek: idk bout all that but :cheers:

94' Accord
12-29-2008, 04:56 PM
I got my truck running! HOoray! :D :D :D Happy as hell! lol I bought a starter and more shit but the problem was the steering column,some shit in it. :( Lol

STRteg
12-29-2008, 04:57 PM
I got my truck running! HOoray! :D :D :D Happy as hell! lol I bought a starter and more shit but the problem was the steering column,some shit in it. :( Lol

what kind of truck?

94' Accord
12-29-2008, 04:59 PM
what kind of truck?

F150..Im about to trade it in a few hours lol. Now we have something in common!

We both got Dc2's.ME and the guy were to trade like 2 weeks ago but when we met up. Right that minute i didnt wanna start. =/

STRteg
12-29-2008, 05:07 PM
F150..Im about to trade it in a few hours lol. Now we have something in common!

We both got Dc2's.ME and the guy were to trade like 2 weeks ago but when we met up. Right that minute i didnt wanna start. =/

Oh i see well congrats on your DC2 and running truck I love my DC2

94' Accord
12-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Oh i see well congrats on your DC2 and running truck I love my DC2

In your profile it says STR Integra. What does that mean? Lol.

My bad for the thread jack

STRteg
12-29-2008, 05:15 PM
In your profile it says STR Integra. What does that mean? Lol.

My bad for the thread jack

:ninja: you can figure it out if you really try:ninja:

94' Accord
12-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Tell me now please? lol