PDA

View Full Version : Misc lets go falcons

VIP Style
12-28-2008, 01:33 PM
well im watching the game and norwood just scored, thank goodness to the running game, i just hope it stays as strong through the playoffs cause ryan not looking too hot with his throws today. i think he will pick it up second half.

YoTa_BoX
12-28-2008, 02:44 PM
What a shitty call by the ref man >< he needed to slow the video down to see his shin was down. Oh well is life

and Ryan dropping the ball on his throwing game today :S

VIP Style
12-28-2008, 02:47 PM
man those rams are playing good!

azianhustla
12-28-2008, 03:10 PM
^ to bad they just lost

YoTa_BoX
12-28-2008, 03:11 PM
good lord that was a close game

our D stepped up to the plate and stopped that last attempt though.

HyPer50
12-28-2008, 10:15 PM
The saints suck! bastards couldn't pull off there part heh... Oh well, atleast we won, Arizona is in the crosshairs now.

OneSlow5pt0
12-28-2008, 10:22 PM
we will beat the cards,by atleast 10 points.

lowazzcord
12-28-2008, 10:26 PM
ryan should get the rookie or mvp. f*** kurt warner. smith should get coach

VIP Style
12-29-2008, 12:25 AM
no ryan should not get mvp, but i dont think warner should, peyton manning should. and rookie of the year will be a close one between ryan and flacco.
ryan should get the rookie or mvp. f*** kurt warner. smith should get coach

quickdodgeŽ
12-29-2008, 05:36 AM
no ryan should not get mvp,

It's not surprising you would say that. Later, QD.

OUTLAW
12-29-2008, 05:58 AM
why is that surprising i swear you ryans nut huggers think this man is the best to the nfl than cheerleaders yes he had a good season but to name him mvp or rooike of the year hell no

VIP Style
12-29-2008, 10:36 AM
lol man i hear you, its like all people do is pay attention to the good things, and write off the under or overthrown passes, the interceptions, they act like he is god, cant do anything wrong. lol it kills me, im not saying he is a bad QB, i like him, but he is not the god of QB's like most of you think. we have a badass running game so that makes up for ryan when he messes up. lol lets see how many nutswingers bash me for this one.
why is that surprising i swear you ryans nut huggers think this man is the best to the nfl than cheerleaders yes he had a good season but to name him mvp or rooike of the year hell no

VIP Style
12-29-2008, 10:38 AM
lol:lmfao:

Spectic Tank
12-29-2008, 11:03 AM
lol man i hear you, its like all people do is pay attention to the good things, and write off the under or overthrown passes, the interceptions, they act like he is god, cant do anything wrong. lol it kills me, im not saying he is a bad QB, i like him, but he is not the god of QB's like most of you think. we have a badass running game so that makes up for ryan when he messes up. lol lets see how many nutswingers bash me for this one.

No bashing needed. Matt Ryan is having probably the best year of any rookie...EVER. It's not just people on these message boards who praise Ryan, every opposing teams coach we have face has praised him. As well as most of the media/analysts/ex-players/ex-coaches (basically people who have been studying this game since before you were born). I don't think it's the fact that peope swing on Ryan's nuts...it's more than likely the fact that you two are just haters and decide to find the negative in things...including you're own teams players. Sounds to me like you two might still have a little soft
spot for Ron Mexico...

P.S. When has anyone seriously claimed that Matt Ryan was a god-like QB? Blow shit out of poportion much?

VIP Style
12-29-2008, 12:18 PM
lol here we go, first off for the record, nobody said shit about vick but you, every time somebody is critical about ryan its always the same "aww you miss vick" gtfo with that non sense. and yes people do put this kid too high on a pedestal and yall are just setting him up for a big fall on his face by jumping the gun, just let the biatch grow. and i said that i like what ryan has done for the falcons which doesnt sound like hate to me. so what the heck are you talking about?
No bashing needed. Matt Ryan is having probably the best year of any rookie...EVER. It's not just people on these message boards who praise Ryan, every opposing teams coach we have face has praised him. As well as most of the media/analysts/ex-players/ex-coaches (basically people who have been studying this game since before you were born). I don't think it's the fact that peope swing on Ryan's nuts...it's more than likely the fact that you two are just haters and decide to find the negative in things...including you're own teams players. Sounds to me like you two might still have a little soft
spot for Ron Mexico...

P.S. When has anyone seriously claimed that Matt Ryan was a god-like QB? Blow shit out of poportion much?

Spectic Tank
12-29-2008, 12:47 PM
lol here we go, first off for the record, nobody said shit about vick but you, every time somebody is critical about ryan its always the same "aww you miss vick" gtfo with that non sense. and yes people do put this kid too high on a pedestal and yall are just setting him up for a big fall on his face by jumping the gun, just let the biatch grow. and i said that i like what ryan has done for the falcons which doesnt sound like hate to me. so what the heck are you talking about?

I said it SEEMED like you had a soft spot. If that's not the case then I stand corrected. I'm excited to have such young talent in Atlanta, and understand that even though he doesn't play like peyton now, he has the potential to be just as good or better. That's not just me who thinks that or a select group of fans. It's most of the national media, and more importantly most of the players/coaches around the nfl. I've been a falcon fan for a long time, and there were always plenty of reasons to be negative...it just annoys me when folks try and find something negative say once we finally have something positive to talk about.

OneSlow5pt0
12-29-2008, 12:47 PM
hes not gonna fall......it is so hard to be a good QB your 1st year,if he cna do that....he can do anything.

how old is ryan..22 or 24?and he is leading awhole team.

Spectic Tank
12-29-2008, 12:51 PM
hes not gonna fall......it is so hard to be a good QB your 1st year,if he cna do that....he can do anything.

how old is ryan..22 or 24?and he is leading awhole team.

OneSlow5pt0
12-29-2008, 12:55 PM

yea,at 23 this is alot to ask out of someone.

quickdodgeŽ
12-29-2008, 04:47 PM

I'm not a Ryan nuthugger, Boy. If you would gotten an education instead of concentrating on being your average idiot, you would be able to read any and every post made by me this season. I never said he was the greatest. I vouched that he was good and performing well, but it's only one season. And I certainly never said (and I'm sure no one else did either) that he should be MVP. Rookie? Probably. You're an idiot to the site. You always have been. Why don't you stick to your "government conspiracies" and leave the grown folks talk to the grown folks. I'm sure there's a field with a bunch of cotton in it that the government is planning on using against us. Maybe they'll make a bunch of pillows and make us all fall asleep to death. Fucking moron. Shut the fuck up, Boy.

I've not heard/read one person that thinks he is a God of QBs. The only person it seems to be revered as God-like is Vick.....when you textually molest him in your posts. Whereas you keep saying that no one looks at any of the negatives he does (only the positives), why should we? You're certainly there to point them out each week. All you do after every game is post about how Ryan isn't the greatest and how many mistakes he made and how, if he doesn't straighten up, the Falcons won't make it.

I'm not trying to bash you, but your posts make it seem like you are kind of "anti-Falcon" because of your love of Vick (and I don't mean that in the bashing way) and the position that he is in.

I think Ryan had a lucky year, personally. I hope it wasn't luck. For the team...not just him. I won't base his entire career in predictions over one season. This could be his only good year. I guess time will tell. Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
12-29-2008, 05:21 PM
I've heard talk of Ryan getting MVP, and that would be absolutely ridiculous. I think he deserves ROTY, as he is definitely the only rookie in the NFL that has totally turned a team around. Flacco has also been great, but at least the Ravens have been a decent team before this year unlike us. I really don't care what Ryan gets, he's done very well for his first NFL season. He's no god, but for anyone to say this year hasn't been impressive for him is DUMB AS FUCK (outlaw....).

But aside from that, I really only care about beating the Cardinals, which we should definitely be able to do. This is what will really determine how good Ryan is.

lowazzcord
12-29-2008, 05:25 PM
I've heard talk of Ryan getting MVP, and that would be absolutely ridiculous. I think he deserves ROTY, as he is definitely the only rookie in the NFL that has totally turned a team around. Flacco has also been great, but at least the Ravens have been a decent team before this year unlike us. I really don't care what Ryan gets, he's done very well for his first NFL season. He's no god, but for anyone to say this year hasn't been impressive for him is DUMB AS FUCK (outlaw....).

But aside from that, I really only care about beating the Cardinals, which we should definitely be able to do. This is what will really determine how good Ryan is.

truth

brandenj
12-29-2008, 09:01 PM
Matt Ryan shouldn't even have to throw more than 10-15 completions to bead Arizona b/c their run defense is terrible and I would be surprised if Turner doesn't get 150 yards and 2 or 3 td's, but Ryan will be needed to get some 3rd down conversions to keep their defense on the field which the longer they stay on the field the better we will do.

Ryan deserve's Rookie of the year imo and Turner deserves mvp haha

lowazzcord
12-30-2008, 06:22 PM
ryan won roty

VIP Style
01-03-2009, 12:37 AM
yeah i saw that, its very interesting though, i was looking through some of the espn blogs and people were saying statistic wise ryan really should not have won rookie of the year. but seeing that the media was so amped to follow his success due to the vick and petrino happenings, thats why ryan won. i can sort of agree with that, because their are other rookies who are impressive as well ( chris johnson, flacco, forte, etc.) but i dont know, we just need to get ready for arizona.
ryan won roty

VIP Style
01-03-2009, 12:43 AM
not necessarily man, ryan is a good part to the falcons success, but real talk what about the other rookies like johnson, flacco or forte? the falcons addition of turner and having norwood more involved is a huge reason why the falcons are where they are. look at the rams game. ryan could have been the reason we lost if it was not for turner or norwood running it down their throats when ryan was slipping.
as he is definitely the only rookie in the NFL that has totally turned a team around.

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2009, 08:22 AM
but seeing that the media was so amped to follow his success due to the vick and petrino happenings,

Of course. I see it now. He only got it because of the media and hype. Wow, man.

Do you realize that the Falcons have the highest odds of making it to the Super Bowl? They are a 200-1 shot at it. They have a 100-1 shot at the NFC conference game. The Ravens are at 75-1 and 40-1, the Bears are 25-1 and 12-1 and the Panthers hold a 40-1 and 20-1 spot. The Falcons were predicted to win the fewest games out of the 4 teams. And continue to not win any more through the next several seasons. I don't understand. You still show so much resentment towards Ryan just because it's not Vick. Looking through the stats of the above mentioned players, it really could have gone to any of them. I realize that you have a thing for Vick and all, but is there any real reason why, if you really are a Falcons fan, you have to view them so negatively in such a positive season? Later, QD.

VIP Style
01-03-2009, 11:55 AM
like i said, this is what espn bloggers were saying, who cares if its vick or not, he can go else where and play for all i care. ryan deserves all the success he is getting because he worked hard and just flat out deserves it...nuff said
Of course. I see it now. He only got it because of the media and hype. Wow, man.

Do you realize that the Falcons have the highest odds of making it to the Super Bowl? They are a 200-1 shot at it. They have a 100-1 shot at the NFC conference game. The Ravens are at 75-1 and 40-1, the Bears are 25-1 and 12-1 and the Panthers hold a 40-1 and 20-1 spot. The Falcons were predicted to win the fewest games out of the 4 teams. And continue to not win any more through the next several seasons. I don't understand. You still show so much resentment towards Ryan just because it's not Vick. Looking through the stats of the above mentioned players, it really could have gone to any of them. I realize that you have a thing for Vick and all, but is there any real reason why, if you really are a Falcons fan, you have to view them so negatively in such a positive season? Later, QD.

VIP Style
01-03-2009, 11:59 AM
oh and by the way..im a colts fan..GO COLTS!