PDA

View Full Version : Stillaneon & JDM Civic Man88

Motivation
12-28-2008, 01:47 AM
Just want to let everyone know that these are good people that are willing to help when someone needs it. I was driving my sister's car and it broke down on the side of 75. Chris (JDM Civic) and his girl pulled over and looked over the car to see what it might be. I called Donnie (stillaneon) and him and his girl drove up there. We figured out the intake hose broke off, caused the car not to get any air and it died. After we got that fixed it wouldn't start. We believe it is the starter. Nothing we can do at 2 a.m. on the side of the road. I had no money on me and Donnie called a tow truck, loaned me the money for it so it wouldn't be left on the side of the road, then drove me home. Needs to be more people like this, that are willing to take the time to help someone out, even if it is not what they planned in their schedule... Thanks again. :cheers:

OneSlow5pt0
12-28-2008, 01:58 AM
yea,that was deff very nice of them.

X-Runner
12-28-2008, 01:59 AM
:goodjob: Glad to know thats the type of people in ASAP.

Motivation
12-28-2008, 02:16 AM
:goodjob: Glad to know thats the type of people in ASAP.

No doubt, Corey. They all definately have each other's back.

You are right, Brad.

00CelicaGT
12-28-2008, 08:44 AM
i think it's time for a group hug on tuesday. lol man i know the felling when some shit happens and u know u dont have any money to tow the car home. that feeling sucks but when u have good people around u that will lend a hand or some money, it always makes u feel better and keeps u humble.

quickdodgeŽ
12-28-2008, 10:38 AM
that are willing to take the time to help someone out, even if it is not what they planned in their schedule...

It was planned in their schedule. They knew you'd probably break down seeing as how you drive an Eclipse. So they're always prepared. They just didn't know you wouldn't be in your car this time. Lolol. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
12-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Very cool of them.

lol @ QD

Motivation
12-28-2008, 10:44 AM
It was planned in their schedule. They knew you'd probably break down seeing as how you drive an Eclipse. So they're always prepared. They just didn't know you wouldn't be in your car this time. Lolol. Later, QD.

:lmao:

True story. Bad thing was, right before I left Chris said that Toyota and Honda were the two most reliable cars... Guess the Camry didn't wanted to make him a liar.

Tech5
12-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Just want to let everyone know that these are good people that are willing to help when someone needs it. I was driving my sister's car and it broke down on the side of 75. Chris (JDM Civic) and his girl pulled over and looked over the car to see what it might be. I called Donnie (stillaneon) and him and his girl drove up there. We figured out the intake hose broke off, caused the car not to get any air and it died. After we got that fixed it wouldn't start. We believe it is the starter. Nothing we can do at 2 a.m. on the side of the road. I had no money on me and Donnie called a tow truck, loaned me the money for it so it wouldn't be left on the side of the road, then drove me home. Needs to be more people like this, that are willing to take the time to help someone out, even if it is not what they planned in their schedule... Thanks again. :cheers:

the intake hose didnt stop it from getting to much air, it was yoru MAF sensor that wasnt reading correctly causing the ECu to shut you down...

Also doesnt sound like a starter sounds to me by you trying to crank it all those times you drain the battery down!

Best of luck

Ed
12-28-2008, 11:39 AM
did you give them a reach around?

quickdodgeŽ
12-28-2008, 11:41 AM
^^^ LOLOL!!!

Notice the color of the laughs. It is, conveniently, the same color as the reps you just received from me. All 76 of them. Later, QD.

Ed
12-28-2008, 11:42 AM
lol why thank you.

Tech5
12-28-2008, 11:43 AM
<< giving me reps QD thanks you SIr!

Me86Rob
12-28-2008, 11:46 AM
yea red phoneix/pure insanity came to my rescue when my shit broke down

Tech5
12-28-2008, 11:49 AM
This isnt your thread! Want to tell who came to your rescue make your own thread!
yea red phoneix/pure insanity came to my rescue when my shit broke down

stillaneon
12-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Tim, dont mention it man.

You have been there for me before.

No need for praise. I just hope everything works out....

Double_0_Rusty
12-28-2008, 02:46 PM
^^^ LOLOL!!!

Notice the color of the laughs. It is, conveniently, the same color as the reps you just received from me. All 76 of them. Later, QD.

76????? Holy crap:eek:

redrumracer
12-28-2008, 02:56 PM
nothing like having real friends that are there when you need them.

Ed
12-28-2008, 02:59 PM
did you give them a reach around?

lololol

funny man.

stillaneon
12-28-2008, 03:00 PM
lololol

funny man.

lol, he offered. I declined

NoHomo...

Ed
12-28-2008, 03:01 PM
lol, he offered. I declined

NoHomo...

*waits for motivation's reply*

Motivation
12-28-2008, 03:09 PM
No Donnie, that was kenny that offered to give you the reach around and drink the gravy. But he said it would be very homo. But you said that Ed had dibs on the gravy. so :dunno:
(there is your reply, Ed :tongue1: )

Josh, we started working on the car today... There was NO oil registering on the dip stick and the radiator is completely empty... At least my sister kept up on the up keep of her car... We drained the oil out of the oil pan and it almost filled up a SOLO cup. The engine is locked up...

stillaneon
12-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Oh,,,, Sorry, I was confused

Motivation
12-28-2008, 03:15 PM
lol.

*goes to pull tranny out of dsm*

Motivation
12-28-2008, 03:15 PM
lol.

LizBiz
12-28-2008, 03:59 PM
I called Donnie (stillaneon) and him and his girl drove up there. WTF Donnie!?!?! :cry: :cry:

And Tim you know Donnie will ALWAYS be there for you. I would have been there too, but it might have taken me a few days to get there, you know since my car is slow n all. :tongue1: Gald everything is ok tho!!! :D

stillaneon
12-28-2008, 04:11 PM
you'll always be my girl!!

LizBiz
12-28-2008, 04:19 PM
you'll always be my girl!!:D:bump:

08turb@x
12-28-2008, 04:24 PM
honestly tim its not a problem, sorry for the late reply in the thread ive been sleepin all day. i work on cars everyday of my life considering i couldnt see shit on the side of 75 lol im just glad we didnt get blasted over by those damn semi's. i dont know if you saw or not but a few miles up the road after we left, there were some blue lights flashing on the side of road and if you looked into the trees there were about 3 or 4 cops standing next to a silver camry that had ran off the road and collided with a tree i have no proof that anyone was hurt or deceased but by the look of how far that pine was in the engine bay. im just thankfull we are all ok. im terribly sorry about your sisters car and your car and all the shit your going through right now but i assure you we are all behind you with support i know asap is and i know i am (im not asap yet so i respectfully didnt classify myself as such) but anyway everything will work out and thanks too big donnie for his help too you too are a genuine person

stillaneon
12-28-2008, 04:41 PM
as far as the wreck, it was a silver explorer. someone did pass away. most likely a Drunk driver from one of the bars

Ed
12-28-2008, 07:51 PM
No Donnie, that was kenny that offered to give you the reach around and drink the gravy. But he said it would be very homo. But you said that Ed had dibs on the gravy. so :dunno:
(there is your reply, Ed :tongue1: )

well, what are we gonna do about that? :lmfao:

stillaneon
12-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Well I mean... If you REALLY want the gravy that bad..

:goes off to find Sammich:

LizBiz
12-28-2008, 08:00 PM

:goes off to find Sammich: pwnd :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ed
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM

:goes off to find Sammich:

ill pass. thanks

Jblizzard
12-28-2008, 08:03 PM
damn is nice of them to do that.

props to them

Motivation
12-28-2008, 11:05 PM
ill pass. thanks

lol... I can't believe you passed on the gravy from Sammich. That is just not like you.