PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate when...

94' Accord
12-27-2008, 08:55 PM
You go To a fast food restaurant and you order something and they get it wrong? Like When I go to Mcdonalds and I say "Plain DoubleCheeseburger or Plain big mac" But you dont get it plain? Last night I was hungry so I went to Burger king and im like " Can I get 2 Whoppers no ketchup" and I Go to pay and they're like "Your order was 2 ketchups no whopper?" I just bursted out laughing. She didnt know what i was laughing at. Damn Immigrant.

uproot
12-27-2008, 08:57 PM
ketchup is good, wtf is wrong with you

Halfwit
12-27-2008, 08:57 PM
never happens to me.

then again, i dont eat mcdonolds on the daily.

SicStang03
12-27-2008, 08:59 PM
I hate when I see a thread titled "don't you hate when..." because I have to open and read this worthless thread!

00CelicaGT
12-27-2008, 09:02 PM
must have been one of the many immigrant infested McDonalds in Gwinnett/Lawerenceville

Halfwit
12-27-2008, 09:04 PM
I hate when I see a thread titled "don't you hate when..." because I have to open and read this worthless thread!
went htrough my head as i saw it

Tech5
12-27-2008, 09:06 PM
It happens because they are always in a hurry but most of the time the works are just DUMB!

uproot
12-27-2008, 09:07 PM
or they hear "no ketchup" and they think "yeah right, that guy's out of his mind, everyone fucking loves ketchup," so they put ketchup on it.

Tech5
12-27-2008, 09:09 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
or they hear "no ketchup" and they think "yeah right, that guy's out of his mind, everyone fucking loves ketchup," so they put ketchup on it.

ranger250x
12-27-2008, 09:17 PM
oh my god, what a great story! do you have time to tell it again???

just bustin your balls. everytime i go to chic-a-lay they always manage to fuck up my order. and i mean every time

94' Accord
12-27-2008, 09:42 PM
must have been one of the many immigrant infested McDonalds in Gwinnett/Lawerenceville

WTF! Dude It was in Lawrenceville. Grayson hwy Burger king. Stalker :ninja:

SuperChicken
12-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Start your order with "I know what I want to order...what do I have to order to get it?" Works every time!

TheGodfather
12-27-2008, 10:02 PM
I loled at damn immigrant.

Fuck them.

Speak english or die.

94' Accord
12-27-2008, 10:30 PM
^ Haha I was being Serious.

FasTech
12-27-2008, 10:44 PM
That use to happen to me alot when I was doing roofing one summer and ate fast-food on a regular basis. But I was too hungry to care most of the time. All I can say to you is, if you don't like it, don't eat out....Make your own food!

94' Accord
12-27-2008, 10:55 PM
I was hungry as fuck that night So i went lol. I dont eat fast food that much.

Echonova
12-27-2008, 11:00 PM
I had the most rediculous experience at Burger King that I have had in awhile. This post is not only to share my experience, but to ask the question, What benefit is it to employers to hire people who cannot understand or speak english?

So I pull up to the drive-through, and I say, I thought, quite clearly; gIfd like a whopper junior with no tomatoes, and another whopper junior with no lettuce and no tomatoesh.

The response was gyou want three whopper jrs with tomatoes?h Uhhhcwtfchow could she think I wanted three? I respond, speaking even more clearly than the usual ordering-at-a-drivethrough-focused-pronounciation, gNO, I just want TWO whopper juniors. One of them with no tomatoes, the other one with no lettuce, and no tomatosh. This seems pretty clear to me, I dont see how she could misunderstand. She says gOkay so one whopper jr with no lettuce?h. Argh! I reply again gI want two whopper juniors total, one without tomatoes, the other without lettuce and without tomatoesh. She then says gokayh c.and I see the order coming up on the drivethrough screenc.its for 3 whopper juniors with no lettucec*sigh*, I say gexcuse me, you got the order wrongcI didnt want 3, just twoch *silence* Hello? Ifd like to correct my order?? *crickets*

So I pull up to the window and shes like gHello, your total is $3.24. Ifm like, gOkay I think we had a communication problem. I only want TWO whopper juniors, not three. I do not want tomatoes on either of them, and one of them I also want no lettuce.h. She stares at me blankly, and is like guhhh socwaitcyou want no lettuce on 3 of them?h. Okaycwtf. gNO! I ONLY WANT TWO WHOPPER JUNIORS. TWO! *makes peace sign*. ONE OF THEM WITH NO-TO-MA-TOES, THE OTHER WITH NO-TO-MA-TOES AND NO LETTUCE. She looks down at her keypad, and I can all but see the smoke coming out of her head as she tries to figure out what I am saying. She shouts in spanish over her shoulder, all I heard was somethign about tomatoes. Then she says gOkay, so you want two whopper juniorsch Me: gYES.h. She: gAnd you want no lettuce on both of them.h Me: *sigh* gNo tomatoes on both of them, one of them also with no lettuceh. Obviously frustrated, she jabs at her keypad while shouting again in spanish, along with what sounded to me like swearing.

At this point, I donft even want the damn things, because I know they are going to spit in them, or worse. Not only am I being a gdifficult customerh (yeah like itfs my damn fault), but Ifm also a gstupid americanh, so the odds are pretty high that my burgers will contain DNA that is not beef.

So again, why do employers hire people who cannot speak or understand english? Especially for jobs where you are dealing with hundreds of customers per shift. Itfs not like fast food places are sweat shops, where they can hire immigrants and pay them pennies - they still have to pay them at least minimum wage, so why are they hiring these people who do not have a firm grasp on the english language? Literally all of the workers at that burger king were speaking spanish. I have nothing against gMexicansh in general, but I do get pissed when someones job is to communicate with people, and they lack a working understanding of the primary language of the customers. Itfs not like I went to a BK that was on the border.

94' Accord
12-27-2008, 11:05 PM
^Lmao! Hahahahhaa. I Also Had a experience With Sammypain and JDMirza, We all went to Pizza hut on 29 in Lawrenceville. Get some wings. And the bitch that worked there didnt have enough money to give us change back,(like .50 cents),I didnt really care plus i paid for it all. lol Well Sammypain was like "Arent ypu suppose to give us all the money back or more?" and shes like "NO! I dont have and change only a dollar bill!" and hes like "WTF is your problem you dont have to yell" and then she gets all technical using big words and shit we didnt know wtf she was saying. Then We come back to get the wings and its not the fucking order we ordered. So she was like "Well you could just have this for free since i was mean before".and we got like 4 boxes of wings for like $7.50 and it was suppose to be like $30. lol

94' Accord
12-27-2008, 11:07 PM
I had the most rediculous experience at Burger King that I have had in awhile. This post is not only to share my experience, but to ask the question, What benefit is it to employers to hire people who cannot understand or speak english?

So I pull up to the drive-through, and I say, I thought, quite clearly; gIfd like a whopper junior with no tomatoes, and another whopper junior with no lettuce and no tomatoesh.

The response was gyou want three whopper jrs with tomatoes?h Uhhhcwtfchow could she think I wanted three? I respond, speaking even more clearly than the usual ordering-at-a-drivethrough-focused-pronounciation, gNO, I just want TWO whopper juniors. One of them with no tomatoes, the other one with no lettuce, and no tomatosh. This seems pretty clear to me, I dont see how she could misunderstand. She says gOkay so one whopper jr with no lettuce?h. Argh! I reply again gI want two whopper juniors total, one without tomatoes, the other without lettuce and without tomatoesh. She then says gokayh c.and I see the order coming up on the drivethrough screenc.its for 3 whopper juniors with no lettucec*sigh*, I say gexcuse me, you got the order wrongcI didnt want 3, just twoch *silence* Hello? Ifd like to correct my order?? *crickets*

So I pull up to the window and shes like gHello, your total is $3.24. Ifm like, gOkay I think we had a communication problem. I only want TWO whopper juniors, not three. I do not want tomatoes on either of them, and one of them I also want no lettuce.h. She stares at me blankly, and is like guhhh socwaitcyou want no lettuce on 3 of them?h. Okaycwtf. gNO! I ONLY WANT TWO WHOPPER JUNIORS. TWO! *makes peace sign*. ONE OF THEM WITH NO-TO-MA-TOES, THE OTHER WITH NO-TO-MA-TOES AND NO LETTUCE. She looks down at her keypad, and I can all but see the smoke coming out of her head as she tries to figure out what I am saying. She shouts in spanish over her shoulder, all I heard was somethign about tomatoes. Then she says gOkay, so you want two whopper juniorsch Me: gYES.h. She: gAnd you want no lettuce on both of them.h Me: *sigh* gNo tomatoes on both of them, one of them also with no lettuceh. Obviously frustrated, she jabs at her keypad while shouting again in spanish, along with what sounded to me like swearing.

At this point, I donft even want the damn things, because I know they are going to spit in them, or worse. Not only am I being a gdifficult customerh (yeah like itfs my damn fault), but Ifm also a gstupid americanh, so the odds are pretty high that my burgers will contain DNA that is not beef.

So again, why do employers hire people who cannot speak or understand english? Especially for jobs where you are dealing with hundreds of customers per shift. Itfs not like fast food places are sweat shops, where they can hire immigrants and pay them pennies - they still have to pay them at least minimum wage, so why are they hiring these people who do not have a firm grasp on the english language? Literally all of the workers at that burger king were speaking spanish. I have nothing against gMexicansh in general, but I do get pissed when someones job is to communicate with people, and they lack a working understanding of the primary language of the customers. Itfs not like I went to a BK that was on the border.

They hire them because no one else wants to work for $5 lol. And Plus there is so many immigrants that would work.