PDA

View Full Version : DIDN'T I SAY SHUT THE FUCK UP???

BABY J
12-27-2008, 08:35 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081228/ap_on_re_us/movie_noise_shooting

:D

PHILADELPHIA – A man enraged by a noisy family sitting near him in a movie theater on Christmas night shot the father of the family in the arm, police said.

James Joseph Cialella, 29, of Philadelphia, told the man's family to be quiet, then threw popcorn at the man's son, police said. The victim told police that Cialella was walking toward his family when he stood up and was shot.

Detectives called to the United Artists Riverview Stadium theater in South Philadelphia found Cialella carrying the weapon, a .380-caliber handgun, in his waistband, police said.

Cialella faces six charges that include attempted murder and aggravated assault. He remained in custody Saturday. Police said bail had been set, but they did not know the amount.

Lt. Frank Vanore called the incident "scary that it gets to that level of violence from being too noisy during a movie."

Vanore said the 31-year-old victim from suburban Yeadon was hospitalized in stable condition after the shooting. His name had not been released.

It was not immediately known whether Cialella had a lawyer. A woman who answered a call to Cialella's home number Saturday declined to comment.

A theater manager referred calls to Regal Entertainment Group spokesman Dick Westerling, who did not immediately return a phone message Saturday.

Police could not confirm what movie was playing in the theater, but The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that it was "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button."

Revmaynard
12-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Lol owned. But really, what are things coming to when you get shot for being too noisy? lol

redrumracer
12-27-2008, 08:40 PM
i bet that family wont be assholes again in a theater.

Sport1.3
12-27-2008, 08:44 PM
people really should shut the fuck up in the theater....I've had a few times I've almost come to confrontation with a person because they wouldn't stop talking (loudly at that) and when asked to be quiet they got extremely defensive. Seriously, this is the kinda shit that happens.....shut the fuck up and respect other people around you

BABY J
12-27-2008, 08:45 PM
^^ LOL - wow.

SicStang03
12-27-2008, 08:57 PM
That is why I don't honk my horn at people.. LOL to many Gangsters!

Halfwit
12-27-2008, 09:00 PM
i bet hes thinking "damn, i should rly be more quiet in the theaters"

BABY J
12-27-2008, 09:11 PM
I bet that gun was louder than that guys family - LOL. Some1 shoulda shot him for shooting the other guy.

Halfwit
12-27-2008, 09:13 PM
lol.

Tech5
12-27-2008, 09:17 PM
the world is coming to a END!

Got Milk?
12-27-2008, 10:02 PM
i almost did the same thing once.

Good thing the movie sucked anyways, so i just got up and left.

TheGodfather
12-27-2008, 10:06 PM
When making a point with a gun, ALWAYS shoot below the waist.

Avoid that attempted murder charge.

Kevykev
12-28-2008, 08:44 AM

I bet that family will never go to the theater again.

Atlblkz06
12-28-2008, 09:15 AM
That is why I don't honk my horn at people.. LOL to many Gangsters!

Or Asians, because they dont notice that you're honking... :rolleyes:

Oz10
12-28-2008, 10:02 AM

LOL thanks for your mafia wisdom

Mr. Clean
12-28-2008, 10:05 AM
That is why I don't honk my horn at people.. LOL too many Gangsters!

x234987234

too many people out there just want to fuck people up. i was at the mall about 4-5 years ago and was sitting in my truck waiting to pull out:

LONG STORY OF UN-NECESSARY ANGER ENSUES...

A maroon 98 Durango drives past me and i just pull out behind him, nothing weird. well i end up just kinda following behind it around the mall to get to the exit, still absolutely NOTHING weird, just fucking driving. well we drive in front of the rear entrance at the mall of GA (by the barnes and noble) and the durango just stops and a dude (21-22-ish) gets out and throws his arms up like wtf you wanna fight about it. well i kinda freak out and drive around him real fast (i'm like 17 and weigh about 110 at this time) and as i get beside him i notice that all the windows are down and about 5 other fucksticks in the car fucking YELLING at me like i impregnated each and every one of their mothers. so i punch the gas and haul ballz to the nearest exit. well i see durango headlights flying up behind me. get stopped at a light and they couldn't be any closer to me and honking and freaking the fuck out. so i turn right and nail it but then get stuck in traffic in the far left lane by a median. well i have my windows down and doors unlocked and in the panic i didn't think about rolling up and locking it, but they come hauling up beside me and pull up ON THE FUCKING MEDIAN next to my drivers side and all 6 of them are like GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU (absolutely NO exaggeration) and i say "what did i do. why are you guys freaking out?" the passenger says "YOU FUCKING RIDING TOO CLOSE MOTHER FUCKER GET THE FUCK OUT I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" then his passengers start SPITTING on my truck and punching my truck from inside theirs and then the passenger gets out and stands at my window yelling at me still "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW MOTHER FUCKER. GET THE FUCK OUUUT!" and i am damn near crying at this point and the dude fucking reaches in and closed hand slaps me hard as fuck. at this time i look up and traffic in front of me is gone and it's just us blocking traffic, they realize they're being noticed and jump back in and take off and turn back into the mall. they had no tag no nothing. i just sit there in shock. the guy in the car behind me gets out and asks if i'm ok and i just nod my head and drive off.

WTF is that about? mother fuckers just wanting to fight someone. that shit scarred me for years, i wouldn't go to the mall by myself and i never rolled my windows down. now looking back, if i ever were to see those fucking dicks again i would do everything in my power to destroy their vehicle and would not think about it for a second to shoot them if i had weaponry. nothing would be too far in my head. so i guess this whole violence thing breeds more violence. the world will only get worse.

if you read all this, thank you and you must be really bored lol.

Oz10
12-28-2008, 10:09 AM
x234987234

too many people out there just want to fuck people up. i was at the mall about 4-5 years ago and was sitting in my truck waiting to pull out:

A maroon 98 Durango drives past me and i just pull out behind him, nothing weird. well i end up just kinda following behind it around the mall to get to the exit, still absolutely NOTHING weird, just fucking driving. well we drive in front of the rear entrance at the mall of GA (by the barnes and noble) and the durango just stops and a dude (21-22-ish) gets out and throws his arms up like wtf you wanna fight about it. well i kinda freak out and drive around him real fast (i'm like 17 and weigh about 110 at this time) and as i get beside him i notice that all the windows are down and about 5 other fucksticks in the car fucking YELLING at me like i impregnated each and every one of their mothers. so i punch the gas and haul ballz to the nearest exit. well i see durango headlights flying up behind me. get stopped at a light and they couldn't be any closer to me and honking and freaking the fuck out. so i turn right and nail it but then get stuck in traffic in the far left lane by a median. well i have my windows down and doors unlock and in the panic i'm not thinking about it but they come hauling up beside me and pull up ON THE FUCKING MEDIAN next to my drivers side and all 6 of them are like GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU (absolutely NO exaggeration) and i say "what did i do. why are you guys freaking out?" the passenger says "YOU FUCKING RIDING TOO CLOSE MOTHER FUCKER GET THE FUCK OUT I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" then his passengers start SPITTING on my truck and punching my truck from inside theirs and then the passenger gets out and stands at my window yelling at me still "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW MOTHER FUCKER. GET THE FUCK OUUUT!" and i am damn near crying at this point and the dude fucking reaches in and closed hand slaps me hard as fuck. at this time i look up and traffic in front of me is gone and it's just us blocking traffic, they realize they're being noticed and jump back in and take off and turn back into the mall. they had no tag no nothing. i just sit there in shock. the guy in the car behind me gets out and asks if i'm ok and i just nod my head and drive off.

WTF is that about? mother fuckers just wanting to fight someone. that shit scarred me for years, i wouldn't go to the mall by myself and i never rolled my windows down. now looking back, if i ever were to see those fucking dicks again i would do everything in my power to destroy their vehicle and would not think about it for a second to shoot them if i had weaponry. nothing would be too far in my head. so i guess this whole violence thing breeds more violence. the world will only get worse.

holy shit dude!

And you didn't do anything to them? wtf :no:

_Christian_
12-28-2008, 10:11 AM

LOL:rolleyes:

Mr. Clean
12-28-2008, 10:14 AM
holy shit dude!

And you didn't do anything to them? wtf :no:

dude if you know me i am NOT a fighter. i've never been in a fight in my life, and i was even worse when i was younger and there was 6 of them and 1 of me. they were ENRAGED. there is no doubt in my mind that i would have been in the hospital that night. the way i see it, at least i got home.

Atlblkz06
12-28-2008, 10:42 AM
They spit on your truck? Well there you go - DNA right there...

The dumbass probably has a record already lol

§treet_§peed
12-28-2008, 10:46 AM
i don't think he should get charged with attempted murder. just get charged with shooting him in the arm. honestly this guy has done what a lot of us have wanted to do especially those fucking teeny bopper bitches that will shut the fuck up and keep blabing to thier friends, phone, or b/f.

Mr. Clean
12-28-2008, 10:47 AM
They spit on your truck? Well there you go - DNA right there...

The dumbass probably has a record already lol

damn i didn't even think about that lol. i should have just pulled over and filed a report at least.

Oz10
12-28-2008, 10:47 AM
I wonder if the dude still finished the movie in peace after the shot the other guy?

BABY J
12-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Beatin' up 6 idiots is easy. I do it all the time.

Halfwit
12-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Beatin' up 6 idiots is easy. I do it all the time.
happened to me once.

"B"
12-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Glock 23, don't leave home with out it.

Atlblkz06
12-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Glock 23, don't leave home with out it.

I like guns too, but would you actually pull your gun in this situation? What if they have 2? You'll take one guy down and get shot in the process.

jonathanjone
12-28-2008, 12:49 PM
+1 for shutting up ppl in the $9 movie lol.

i think that a truck totally would have took out 6 ppl lol. run em over... not good advice in the del sol tho lol

Sport1.3
12-28-2008, 01:02 PM
x234987234

A maroon 98 Durango drives past me and i just pull out behind him, nothing weird. well i end up just kinda following behind it around the mall to get to the exit, still absolutely NOTHING weird, just fucking driving. well we drive in front of the rear entrance at the mall of GA (by the barnes and noble) and the durango just stops and a dude (21-22-ish) gets out and throws his arms up like wtf you wanna fight about it. well i kinda freak out and drive around him real fast (i'm like 17 and weigh about 110 at this time) and as i get beside him i notice that all the windows are down and about 5 other fucksticks in the car fucking YELLING at me like i impregnated each and every one of their mothers. so i punch the gas and haul ballz to the nearest exit. well i see durango headlights flying up behind me. get stopped at a light and they couldn't be any closer to me and honking and freaking the fuck out. so i turn right and nail it but then get stuck in traffic in the far left lane by a median. well i have my windows down and doors unlocked and in the panic i didn't think about rolling up and locking it, but they come hauling up beside me and pull up ON THE FUCKING MEDIAN next to my drivers side and all 6 of them are like GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU (absolutely NO exaggeration) and i say "what did i do. why are you guys freaking out?" the passenger says "YOU FUCKING RIDING TOO CLOSE MOTHER FUCKER GET THE FUCK OUT I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" then his passengers start SPITTING on my truck and punching my truck from inside theirs and then the passenger gets out and stands at my window yelling at me still "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW MOTHER FUCKER. GET THE FUCK OUUUT!" and i am damn near crying at this point and the dude fucking reaches in and closed hand slaps me hard as fuck. at this time i look up and traffic in front of me is gone and it's just us blocking traffic, they realize they're being noticed and jump back in and take off and turn back into the mall. they had no tag no nothing. i just sit there in shock. the guy in the car behind me gets out and asks if i'm ok and i just nod my head and drive off.

i had a similar situation when i delivered Pizza's. I was on a long delivery, one of the roads on the way toward my destination was a long and straight 2 lane road. i was behind 4 dudes all riding harley's, all leathered out and such....anyway, the road is about 5 miles long, the speed limit is 45mph.....they were going about 15-20mph...then would speed up to about 30mph and then slow back down again. So i was constantly having to slow down, and in some cases got alittle close to the bike in the rear.......then the road ends at a stop sign......at this point i was prepared to take a right and never have thought anything about the situation ever again.....then they all stop, put their kick stands down and walk over to my car. Apparently i had gotten too close......3 of the 4 were prepared to rip me outta the car and beat to an inch of my life..i was 16-17...When they walked up and knocked on my window, i was stupid enough to roll it down...the first guy grabbed me by the throat (through my open window) and i'm fairly certain used every derogatory/insulting word known to man....wanting me to get outta the car. luckily one of the guys had a son my age.....he kept the other guys from "teaching me a lesson." He sat there and talked to me for what seemed forever......basically telling me how lucky i was that i was so young..otherwise i would have woken up in the hospital. he told me about their friend Steve (i'll never forget the name) and how he was hit by a drunk driver who didnt see him 3 months before hand and died....and how his buddies had it in their head that by "teaching me a lesson" they would hopefully save some other guy on a motorcycle out there....long story short, it was the scariest 5 mins of my life.....i've since made certain that i stay ridiculously far behind any motorcycles, and i know no matter the reason someone wants me to stop and get outta my car.....FUCK THAT!! I did learn something that day.. respecting other peoples lives/freedoms etc will keep you from unwanted aggression. There are some messed up ppl out there...people willing to kill to prove a point

BKgen®
12-28-2008, 01:05 PM
people really should shut the fuck up in the theater....I've had a few times I've almost come to confrontation with a person because they wouldn't stop talking (loudly at that) and when asked to be quiet they got extremely defensive. Seriously, this is the kinda shit that happens.....shut the fuck up and respect other people around you

x2

:stupid:

+7

:cheers:

:goodjob:

apex2305
12-28-2008, 01:09 PM
if the guy really wanted to watch the movie he shoulda stabbed him, how damn rude of him to shoot that loud ass gun in a theatre, he is part of the problem!!!

BABY J
12-28-2008, 01:22 PM
^^ Old skool son. To stab some1 takes more of a man IMO. When doing counter drug ops in South America I learned the way the g's did it. Stab a mofo about 35 times w/ the cheapest switchblade you can find. On the last stab, bend it to the left/right till it breaks off and leave the blade in him -- keep the handle w/ you and walk away.... this way you take the evidence with you. They called it a "slow puncture" and is a horrible way to die --- watching yourself bleed to death.

Atlblkz06
12-28-2008, 03:48 PM
You couldnt pass them in 5 miles?

Its called a J turn - woulda pulled one quick!

PS: Was the pizza late?

i had a similar situation when i delivered Pizza's. I was on a long delivery, one of the roads on the way toward my destination was a long and straight 2 lane road. i was behind 4 dudes all riding harley's, all leathered out and such....anyway, the road is about 5 miles long, the speed limit is 45mph.....they were going about 15-20mph...then would speed up to about 30mph and then slow back down again. So i was constantly having to slow down, and in some cases got alittle close to the bike in the rear.......then the road ends at a stop sign......at this point i was prepared to take a right and never have thought anything about the situation ever again.....then they all stop, put their kick stands down and walk over to my car. Apparently i had gotten too close......3 of the 4 were prepared to rip me outta the car and beat to an inch of my life..i was 16-17...When they walked up and knocked on my window, i was stupid enough to roll it down...the first guy grabbed me by the throat (through my open window) and i'm fairly certain used every derogatory/insulting word known to man....wanting me to get outta the car. luckily one of the guys had a son my age.....he kept the other guys from "teaching me a lesson." He sat there and talked to me for what seemed forever......basically telling me how lucky i was that i was so young..otherwise i would have woken up in the hospital. he told me about their friend Steve (i'll never forget the name) and how he was hit by a drunk driver who didnt see him 3 months before hand and died....and how his buddies had it in their head that by "teaching me a lesson" they would hopefully save some other guy on a motorcycle out there....long story short, it was the scariest 5 mins of my life.....i've since made certain that i stay ridiculously far behind any motorcycles, and i know no matter the reason someone wants me to stop and get outta my car.....FUCK THAT!! I did learn something that day.. respecting other peoples lives/freedoms etc will keep you from unwanted aggression. There are some messed up ppl out there...people willing to kill to prove a point

"B"
12-28-2008, 04:05 PM
I like guns too, but would you actually pull your gun in this situation? What if they have 2? You'll take one guy down and get shot in the process.

My family wouldn't be talking loudly in the movies. But if someone pulled a gun and pointed it anywhere close to the direction of my family, yes I would shoot them.

LizBiz
12-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Damn that's messed up.....I see House Bill 89 is working just as planned :doh:

apex2305
12-28-2008, 06:46 PM
^^ Old skool son. To stab some1 takes more of a man IMO. When doing counter drug ops in South America I learned the way the g's did it. Stab a mofo about 35 times w/ the cheapest switchblade you can find. On the last stab, bend it to the left/right till it breaks off and leave the blade in him -- keep the handle w/ you and walk away.... this way you take the evidence with you. They called it a "slow puncture" and is a horrible way to die --- watching yourself bleed to death.

You just taught me how to handle many of my problems, i commend you
:ninja:

BABY J
12-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Fa sho son! LOL

Slow Motion
12-29-2008, 06:09 AM

QFT....

Muthafuckas should really shut the fuck up in the movies. I pay enough for the ticket, for it to be ruined by loud muthafuckas who don't understand that they are not alone in the theater. Even before the movie it tells you to silence your phone or silence is golden bitch. He shouldn't have shot them but a good blow to the head with the pistol would have been good enough. I told a family to shut the fuck up one time, dudes slut wife would'nt get the fuck off the phone and he was to much of a bitch to shut her up...

"B"
12-29-2008, 06:39 AM
^^^lol

Sport1.3
12-29-2008, 07:43 AM
You couldnt pass them in 5 miles?

Its called a J turn - woulda pulled one quick!

PS: Was the pizza late?

Not on double yellow brew, it just so happens its not legal to.....and it was really the furthest thing from my mind.....i wasnt worried about getting in front of them....it was the fact they kept slowing down and speeding up at random......i'm sure if i were to have passed them, they would have seen that as a threat as well. In my mind there were out looking for a reason to hurt rough someone up

SLOWR/T
12-29-2008, 09:59 AM
x234987234

That made my day :lmfao: