PDA

View Full Version : Misc Where to live in Kennesaw

FCguy
12-27-2008, 02:39 PM
This seemed like the best place for such a thread. If not please let me know.

I have started working right next door to Kennesaw State University. So I am now looking for a new place to live nearby. I was hoping I might get some good input on where to/not to rent.

Im looking for a one bedroom/studio for about 500-600 a month (give or take).
There are two things I must have.

Washer dryer hookups (or already has a w/d of its own)
Dishwasher

These are things I would like to have but can live without in slight importance order.

All electric
Nice bathroom
decent size bedroom (queen bed and a desk)
short distance to KSU
first floor
the 'interesting' factor

Im not one for public ammenities. I have had them before and didnt use them much.

Thank you for your help.

Vteckidd
12-27-2008, 02:43 PM
$500-600 around kennesaw is pushing it unless you are in the dorms.

Ridenour is nice, but its expensive $900 for a 2 bedroom, no idea what a 1 bedroom is.

Tracy
12-27-2008, 03:03 PM
Nowhere :dunno: OTP FTL :D

FCguy
12-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Ive been searching alot and i realize that 500-600 is low but certainly not 900. Ive found 3 in kennesaw in the 600s and 2 outside of town. Anyone know of any others?

FCguy
12-30-2008, 10:57 AM
aww comon. I found three in town in the 600s.

Even found a 10 min drive in the 500s!

And yes I have checked them all out.

The 10 min drive even has a fireplace. Booya.

But I still want to make an informed decision. Nobody know of any? Some places that dont have much of a problem staying full really dont advertise so thats the catch. Esp if they are priced well.

Brown Man
12-30-2008, 11:21 AM
your not welcome in Kennesaw

kthanx

Ran
12-30-2008, 11:40 AM
$500-600 around kennesaw is pushing it unless you are in the dorms.Single bedrooms at Colonial Grand at Shiloh were down to $640 a month when I signed for my two-room apartment. Good complex and nice apartments. Not sure if they have a studio, but you get the traditional sunroom or patio. D/W hookups are standard of course and they come with nice bathrooms and garden tubs. It's down behind Wade Green so give it a shot. Put me down (Nathan Randall #1230) for a referral if you get in. :cheers:

Blitanicle99
12-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Single bedrooms at Colonial Grand at Shiloh were down to $640 a month when I signed for my two-room apartment. Good complex and nice apartments. Not sure if they have a studio, but you get the traditional sunroom or patio. D/W hookups are standard of course and they come with nice bathrooms and garden tubs. It's down behind Wade Green so give it a shot. Put me down (Nathan Randall #1230) for a referral if you get in. :cheers:

I thought your name was Ran?

To the OP. I looked up that way and everything was too expensive. I live in Marietta and just commute. its cheaper.

The Ninja
12-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Single bedrooms at Colonial Grand at Shiloh were down to $640 a month when I signed for my two-room apartment. Good complex and nice apartments. Not sure if they have a studio, but you get the traditional sunroom or patio. D/W hookups are standard of course and they come with nice bathrooms and garden tubs. It's down behind Wade Green so give it a shot. Put me down (Nathan Randall #1230) for a referral if you get in. :cheers:

I know where you live, mwuahahahaha! Lol... i literally drove past it everyday to work. I'd take Shiloh from hickory grove all the way to busbee like a shortcut.

Ran
01-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I thought your name was Ran? :lmfao: It's just a nickname I've had since high school. A mix between my last name and my fast running speed at the time (track/football). :goodjob:

I know where you live, mwuahahahaha! Lol... i literally drove past it everyday to work. I'd take Shiloh from hickory grove all the way to busbee like a shortcut.Cool. Stop by sometime. :cheers: