PDA

View Full Version : Any computer related jobs in the Gwinnet area?

TheProfiteer
12-27-2008, 10:43 AM
Anyone know or looking to fill a IT level 1 position. I am very handy will all computer systems. Maintenance, Repair, Upgrading, and Assembly.

I tried Geek Squad, and Microcenter, but they want all sorts of certifications and are highly underpaid.

I have an A+ certification from 4 years ago as well.

Thanks.

ironchef
12-27-2008, 03:49 PM
How well do you know Microsoft Office? Specifically Excel and Access? Any web programming experience, also specifically with C#/ASP?

AirMax95
12-27-2008, 04:18 PM
How well do you know Microsoft Office? Specifically Excel and Access? Any web programming experience, also specifically with C#/ASP?

Any leads, lol! I want some freelance work part-time. Anything from simple data work, to building a database. LMK!

ironchef
12-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Well this paid internship I'm at now will probably be looking for a new person since I'm going to be quitting next week. Mainly consists of making some queries for data integrity checking, excel for asset reconciliation type stuff. And majority is doing some stuff in SAP, but its all fairly easy. Would be nice if I could find someone for them relatively quick. That way on Monday I can be like, "Hey I'm quitting, but I found a replacement" lol.

You'd need to be able to work typically 20-25 hours a week. The job is in Roswell on Holcomb Bridge close to 400.

TheProfiteer
12-28-2008, 01:58 PM

I have moderate Excel and Access experience, mostly through what I learned in my Business Information Systems class. No web programing experience though.

I am mostly versed in maintaining normal operation of systems. Hardware changes like upgrades or replacements, virus clean up, repair, ect ect.

Really just looking for a level 1 type work. Tech Support, on site repair, custom computer assembly. Stuff life that.