PDA

View Full Version : I AM......

stephen
12-27-2008, 01:45 AM
highly intoxicated. so i'm watching "burn after reading" and I just thought....how many people are REALLY whopper virgins?

anyway...if you're into movies buy "proof of life" & "traitor." great movies....great flicks....that is all

Brown Man
12-27-2008, 01:47 AM
interesting but your gay

gtfo

redrumracer
12-27-2008, 01:58 AM
wtf

quicksix
12-27-2008, 02:02 AM
thanks for the info... lol

stephen
12-27-2008, 02:36 AM
interesting but your gay

gtfo

it's YOU'RE gay...here, i'll use both in a sentence for you...

YOU'RE terrible at the english language. I understand though, it's not YOUR fault.

RandomGuy
12-27-2008, 02:48 AM
interior crocodile alligator i drive a chevrolet movie theater

stephen
12-27-2008, 03:06 AM
interior crocodile alligator i drive a chevrolet movie theater

x200

˙ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝıʌoɯ ʇǝןoɹǝʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌıɹp ı
ɹoʇɐƃıןןɐ ǝןıpoɔoɹɔ ɹoıɹǝʇuı

Justin.
12-27-2008, 03:20 AM
Burn after reading was a horrible movie...I watched it, took it back to blockbuster and demand some free damn gummy worms after there HUGE banner in the window made me rent the shit stain of a movie.

redrumracer
12-27-2008, 03:23 AM
Burn after reading was a horrible movie...I watched it, took it back to blockbuster and demand some free damn gummy worms after there HUGE banner in the window made me rent the shit stain of a movie.
i did like the last scene with the cia guys discussing what happened. it wasnt the comedy i was expecting but it was maybe a 5 on a scale of 10.

stephen
12-27-2008, 03:25 AM

yeah man...i just finished watching it, pretty horrible. that's probably why i took the time to post instead of pay any attention to it. the ending was VERY ghey...wish i had've known before i bought it! oh well...the other 2 movies i suggested were still pretty decent.

FasTech
12-27-2008, 04:36 AM
I've been highly highly intoxicated all day and so far I've watched Gone in Sixty Seconds, 88 minutes, American Gangster, and Intial D. I love when my cousins come down after Christmas. Just sit around and get wasted.