PDA

View Full Version : Black people turning into rock stars?

G.C
12-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Before i start, i have no problem with black people. But What ta hell is going on? Did i miss something? Went down to gwinnett mall/discover mills few days ago and i see black people with mohawk/ Rock star cloth/ multi color shirt/ tight jeans/ weird looking shades that makes your eye look like a fly. It wasn't just one person, but a good amount of them. Thought they made fun of the white people cause they dressed like that?

TheGrillMan
12-24-2008, 11:54 PM
differnt tredns

not all aa's have to wear fubu and fitted caps

SmackedInATL
12-25-2008, 12:02 AM
Probably could blame Kanye West.

Terror
12-25-2008, 12:05 AM
^^ Yep, damn that Kanye i agree.

Grimm Reeper
12-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Pharell, Lupe, but really just now getting mainstream. :thinking: I was asking myself the same question, so did they get tired of baggy azz cloths.

Kyle
12-25-2008, 12:19 AM
They're like black hipsters.

They invade lenox with their damn gold chains, tight ass paints, sun glassses, etc. Go to lenox after 8 on a weekend if you want to know what I'm talking about.

On_Her_Face
12-25-2008, 12:24 AM
I just LOL at people wearing their sister's pants, and the ones who wear their 400 lbs older brother's pants.

FasTech
12-25-2008, 03:31 AM
Not just Rock Stars, Country Singers and a few other things too. I wonder when there going to get in Nascar.

datboy
12-25-2008, 05:21 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/news/story?id=3780335&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

They already are:ninja: !!

gtrmonkey
12-25-2008, 05:52 AM
^^^^^^^^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^

Well Lewis Hamiltion madez DUH F1 betterz. :)

Random Hero
12-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Because this whole world's fucked up.

boosted b
12-25-2008, 09:30 AM
white people have copied black peole all the time so what's the big deal

Random Hero
12-25-2008, 09:47 AM
white people have copied black peole all the time so what's the big deal

Shut the fuck up.

Everyone has copied everyone, you closed minded fuck.

EJ25RUN
12-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Shut the fuck up.

Everyone has copied everyone, you closed minded fuck.

Reps for bringing truth in the thread.

AirMax95
12-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Does it even matter???

Seun
12-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Not just Rock Stars, Country Singers and a few other things too. I wonder when there going to get in Nascar.

seen alot of people wearing nascar jackets for the past 3-4 years now.

Elbow
12-25-2008, 11:11 AM
^Which is so funny

XLR8NMR2
12-25-2008, 11:15 AM
those nascar jackets are pimp though.

Elbow
12-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Black people who wear NASCAR jackets make me lol, especially since a good percent of NASCAR fans are racist.

XLR8NMR2
12-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Black people who wear NASCAR jackets make me lol, especially since a good percent of NASCAR fans are racist.

alot of black people watch nascar.... :thinking:

Elbow
12-25-2008, 11:18 AM
alot of black people watch nascar.... :thinking:

So? lol :???:

EJ25RUN
12-25-2008, 01:58 PM

That is one of my biggest gripes about the sport. Unlike real racing, Nascar fans don't care as much about the racing itself as they do about the drivers personalities.

That is why so few complain about the fact the series still wants to call them stock cars. That has to be the biggest lie in motorsport. I remember Johnny O'Connell joking about the COT at Petit. lol

Slow Motion
12-25-2008, 02:02 PM
I don't think i will make a comment...

On_Her_Face
12-25-2008, 02:29 PM
I don't think i will make a comment...

Yet you did..?

tron
12-25-2008, 02:58 PM
ahem.... just to clarify i never wore or will never wear baggy clothes, nascar jackets, bapes, gino green, ed hardy or none of the shit

the tight jeans trend thats really popular with the blk ppl fr up north is ghey
it looks just as dumb as the skate boraders who wear the nut busting weird colored jeans...../end

SmackedInATL
12-25-2008, 05:07 PM

Stupid fuck.

Thats like saying a black people who are on IA make me lol, especially since a good percent of IA members are racist.

Elbow
12-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Stupid fuck.

Thats like saying a black people who are on IA make me lol, especially since a good percent of IA members are racist.

Your girlfriend is a stupid fuck, but gives damn good heady and rides it like a rodeo girl.

ANYWAY, it's not dumb. It's true, NASCAR has a LOT of redneck hicks who love nothing more then wrecks, George Bush, and whitey. You can't lie. :goodjob:

SmackedInATL
12-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Your girlfriend is a stupid fuck, but gives damn good heady and rides it like a rodeo girl.

ANYWAY, it's not dumb. It's true, NASCAR has a LOT of redneck hicks who love nothing more then wrecks, George Bush, and whitey. You can't lie. :goodjob:

:rolleyes: Thats the best you could think of.:lmfao:

Elbow
12-25-2008, 06:33 PM
It's the internet lol, you said a dumb comment I said one back. That's the best reply you could come up with? lol

LizBiz
12-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Black people who wear NASCAR jackets make me lol, especially since a good percent of NASCAR fans are racist.Check the sig bish!! :2up:

Elbow
12-25-2008, 06:44 PM
What? That's not NASCAR lol.

LizBiz
12-25-2008, 06:45 PM
What? That's not NASCAR lol. lol back in 86 it was.:goodjob:

Elbow
12-25-2008, 06:46 PM
No it wasn't

LizBiz
12-25-2008, 06:49 PM
No it wasn'tlol w/e kid :gay:

Elbow
12-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Kid?

SmackedInATL
12-25-2008, 07:44 PM
^^^^ #1 FUCK BOY.

StraightSix
12-25-2008, 08:24 PM
What? That's not NASCAR lol.

It could be. NASCAR does sanction a weekly series that takes place at nearly any asphalt short track. Just because it isn't the "big show" doesn't mean it's not still under the NASCAR umbrella.

They also sanction larger regional series that travels to various tracks. IIRC, there's a NASCAR East and West series. Those series are a couple of steps below the Nextel Cup.

blaknoize
12-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Its a northern style. Duh. And the OP missed alot, obviously. Its been around since 2006.

Elbow
12-25-2008, 09:35 PM
It could be. NASCAR does sanction a weekly series that takes place at nearly any asphalt short track. Just because it isn't the "big show" doesn't mean it's not still under the NASCAR umbrella.

They also sanction larger regional series that travels to various tracks. IIRC, there's a NASCAR East and West series. Those series are a couple of steps below the Nextel Cup.

Trust me I know all of that I was just messing with her.

StraightSix
12-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Trust me I know all of that I was just messing with her.

Oh.

Honestly, I was a little surprised when I thought you didn't know about all that. Oh, well, I fail.

Elbow
12-26-2008, 07:04 AM
Lol it's all good.

Jason..
12-26-2008, 08:39 AM
I made a thread not to long ago about the same thing.Comfused the hell outta me.

Before i start, i have no problem with black people. But What ta hell is going on? Did i miss something? Went down to gwinnett mall/discover mills few days ago and i see black people with mohawk/ Rock star cloth/ multi color shirt/ tight jeans/ weird looking shades that makes your eye look like a fly. It wasn't just one person, but a good amount of them. Thought they made fun of the white people cause they dressed like that?

SLOWLYbtngU
12-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Rock and roll (also known as rock 'n' roll) is a form of music that evolved in the United States in the late 1940s and early 1950s. Its roots lay mainly in blues, country, rhythm and blues, folk and gospel music. The style quickly spread to the rest of the world and developed further, leading ultimately to modern rock music.

Umm... Black people have always been a part of the "rock star" scene...Considering that this is the WL I doubt you are looking for an intelligent conversation... So I guess proceed with your ignorance...

Rock is a fusion of different sounds from different people and assuming that black people cant dress like "rock stars," I guess it's wrong for white people to dress like "hip hop" right?? Please...

I am Puerto Rican and listen to RATM religiously as well as Del Tha Funky Homosapien, Eminem, NIN, Nas, Busta, Aventura, Sergio Mendes, Bach and Beethoven... I consider it being cultured. But I guess all this time, I have just been confused. Damn... :doh:

Kyle
12-26-2008, 04:06 PM
I guess it's wrong for white people to dress like "hip hop" right??

YES.

Umm... Black people have always been a part of the "rock star" scene...Considering that this is the WL I doubt you are looking for an intelligent conversation... So I guess proceed with your ignorance...

Rock is a fusion of different sounds from different people and assuming that black people cant dress like "rock stars," I guess it's wrong for white people to dress like "hip hop" right?? Please...

I am Puerto Rican and listen to RATM religiously as well as Del Tha Funky Homosapien, Eminem, NIN, Nas, Busta, Aventura, Sergio Mendes, Bach and Beethoven... I consider it being cultured. But I guess all this time, I have just been confused. Damn... :doh:

Listen up...

If some random honkeys even dress like country stars, rap stars, etc. then that's unacceptable. Jesus, this has NOTHING to do with race. If white people dressed as ridiculous as the kids we are talking about, then yes we would make a thread about them. If you went to lenox and a bunch of white kids were dressed like rappers, FUCK YES I'd be making a thread. Same goes for any race, it's not about which race is doing it, its about the fact that a huge group of one race is supporting a ridiculous trend that makes them look like fucking idiots.

:goodjob:

Also WHO said they can't listen to that music? No one. Who said you can't listen to that music? No one. Listening to different music and dressing like an idiot are two different things.

Also I'm glad you mentioned you were puerto rican seeing as that is very relevant.

Sorry but I utterly disapprove of your post and see very little to no validity to anything you said.

G.C
12-26-2008, 04:50 PM

Look, your taking this too far plus your stupid. I'm just confused what happened in the past year that made them dress like that. Last time i went to the mall ( year ago) black people seemed to dress like they have been for decades. Baggy jeans, shirt that stretches down to there knee, basically like a "thug". But all of a sudden there dressing like a "Rock Star".

Thats all to it. I didn't ask what race you are or what kind of music you listen to.

SLOWLYbtngU
12-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Look, your taking this too far plus your stupid. I'm just confused what happened in the past year that made them dress like that. Last time i went to the mall ( year ago) black people seemed to dress like they have been for decades. Baggy jeans, shirt that stretches down to there knee, basically like a "thug". But all of a sudden there dressing like a "Rock Star".

Thats all to it. I didn't ask what race you are or what kind of music you listen to.
I am stupid how??? :lmfao:

God I love WL. I am stupid because I called out your ignorance??? I love it...

SLOWLYbtngU
12-26-2008, 04:57 PM
YES.

Listen up...

If some random honkeys even dress like country stars, rap stars, etc. then that's unacceptable. Jesus, this has NOTHING to do with race. If white people dressed as ridiculous as the kids we are talking about, then yes we would make a thread about them. If you went to lenox and a bunch of white kids were dressed like rappers, FUCK YES I'd be making a thread. Same goes for any race, it's not about which race is doing it, its about the fact that a huge group of one race is supporting a ridiculous trend that makes them look like fucking idiots.

:goodjob:

Also WHO said they can't listen to that music? No one. Who said you can't listen to that music? No one. Listening to different music and dressing like an idiot are two different things.

Also I'm glad you mentioned you were puerto rican seeing as that is very relevant.

Sorry but I utterly disapprove of your post and see very little to no validity to anything you said.
You apparently are as bright as the OP. You seem to not understand what I AM TRYING TO SAY... Where you live, the music you listen to, and who you surround yourself with are extremely relevant when it comes to the style of dress that you portray to society. Regardless of your opinion on what "normal" is to you...Their style is very much so normal to them. How do you know that you dont look like a complete idiot to them???

SLOWLYbtngU
12-26-2008, 05:00 PM
YES.

You say yes but what about white people that grow up in urban areas, where that is all they know???

I dont get why it matters what one wears..

Oh and if it isnt about "race" then why are black kids singled out??? Why not also mention the Mexican kids that are emo... White kids that are whiggers...Asian kids that try to pull the skater look off....Or hell my worst nightmare...white people and their "bro-look"

Kyle
12-26-2008, 06:36 PM
You apparently are as bright as the OP. You seem to not understand what I AM TRYING TO SAY... Where you live, the music you listen to, and who you surround yourself with are extremely relevant when it comes to the style of dress that you portray to society. Regardless of your opinion on what "normal" is to you...Their style is very much so normal to them. How do you know that you dont look like a complete idiot to them???

You say yes but what about white people that grow up in urban areas, where that is all they know???

I dont get why it matters what one wears..

Oh and if it isnt about "race" then why are black kids singled out??? Why not also mention the Mexican kids that are emo... White kids that are whiggers...Asian kids that try to pull the skater look off....Or hell my worst nightmare...white people and their "bro-look"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hesitate to even respond, so I will just address a few points.

Okay the urban kid, that's one thing, but if one day 50 douche bags decide all of a sudden "holy shit I'm a damn rock star" that's completely different.

I make fun of the bro look, I make fun of a lot of arbitrary fashion like previously stated.