PDA

View Full Version : VOTE!!!

SicStang03
12-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Simple, keep Thacker banned or lift it?

Just curious as to what the KF thinks as a whole about Thacker.

Maniacc
12-24-2008, 02:06 PM
He should be unbanned because it's Christmas and he has bad memories of it. Thacker grew up in an orphanage run by a child hating old lady. Other cuter kids who came well after him, were consistently chosen for adoption into loving families. He formed what he thought was a special bond with the old maintenance guy only to have him steal his innocence and make his rear end hurt on a daily basis.

C'mon guys its that time of giving to others. So give him back the only 'thing' that gives him a reason to get up every morning.

Motivation
12-24-2008, 02:08 PM
He should be unbanned because it's Christmas and he has bad memories of it. Thacker grew up in an orphanage run by a child hating old lady. Other cuter kids who came well after him, were consistently chosen for adoption into loving families. He formed what he thought was a special bond with the old maintenance guy only to have him steal his innocence and make your rear end hurt on a daily basis.

C'mon guys it' that time of giving to others. Give him back the only reason why he gets up in the morning back.

lol wtf?

MachNU
12-24-2008, 02:09 PM
He should be unbanned because it's Christmas and he has bad memories of it. Thacker grew up in an orphanage run by a child hating old lady. Other cuter kids who came well after him, were consistently chosen for adoption into loving families. He formed what he thought was a special bond with the old maintenance guy only to have him steal his innocence and make your rear end hurt on a daily basis.

C'mon guys it' that time of giving to others. Give him back the only reason why he gets up in the morning back.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniacurabus06 again.

blake06gto
12-24-2008, 02:11 PM
lol @ the current results..

SmackedInATL
12-24-2008, 03:51 PM
LOL! Who rigged the results!?!?

SicStang03
12-24-2008, 03:52 PM
LOL! Who rigged the results!?!?

Take a guess :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
12-24-2008, 03:57 PM
If you really miss Thacker that much, why don't you go to a forum he hasn't been kicked off yet. If one exist.

Jason..
12-24-2008, 04:00 PM
No way thats true.

stillaneon
12-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Not that it matters. but I said lift it.

Hopefully the people who have INVESTED in this site's future will see why Thacker is an asset, instead of an asshole

2.3 Evo 8
12-24-2008, 04:13 PM

Hopefully the people who have INVESTED in this site's future will see why Thacker is an asset, instead of an asshole

I was thinking asshat.

SicStang03
12-24-2008, 04:17 PM
I was thinking asshat.

Yes, but think of all the traffic he brings through.

And I'm sick of having to rely on the WL to get me through my day at work

stillaneon
12-24-2008, 04:18 PM
I gave up on IA to get me through, which is sad. I play pool on myspace now. Or work on organizing my music collection on my hard drive.

SmackedInATL
12-24-2008, 04:24 PM

That is true. As I said in the other thread, his callouts are always fun to read. I just wish he wasn't such a fucking idiot about it.

Everyone says he is very chill in person, but it would be hard for me to meet him knowing how he feels about certain things.:(

Hey, there's always the Pics and Video Buffet on SVTP!

SicStang03
12-24-2008, 04:49 PM
That is true. As I said in the other thread, his callouts are always fun to read. I just wish he wasn't such a fucking idiot about it.

Everyone says he is very chill in person, but it would be hard for me to meet him knowing how he feels about certain things.:(

true, i never get bored in there!!

On_Her_Face
12-24-2008, 04:56 PM
I could careless.

TIGERJC
12-24-2008, 06:19 PM

Damn aren't you the sensitive one

OneSlow5pt0
12-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Damn aren't you the sensitive one

yea,lol........i guess it could be hurtful to be called something.......i mean i look at it if u don respect someone,why take anything they say to heart,if thier such a idot.

SicStang03
12-24-2008, 06:33 PM
yea,lol........i guess it could be hurtful to be called something.......i mean i look at it if u don respect someone,why take anything they say to heart,if thier such a idot.

I just got an instant headache reading that :lmfao:

You and your silly mullet :D

OneSlow5pt0
12-24-2008, 06:40 PM
I just got an instant headache reading that :lmfao:

You and your silly mullet :D

u hurt my e-feelings im gonna tell a mod.

SicStang03
12-24-2008, 06:46 PM
u hurt my e-feelings im gonna tell a mod.

Not if you evar want to see your trailer again you won't!!!

OneSlow5pt0
12-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Not if you evar want to see your trailer again you won't!!!

what u trying to say,just cause i have a camaro........i live in a trailer?that BS

SicStang03
12-24-2008, 07:11 PM
what u trying to say,just cause i have a camaro........i live in a trailer?that BS

you forgot mullet :)

Camrazy2102
12-24-2008, 07:15 PM
lol at this thread too...

Motivation
12-24-2008, 07:27 PM
you forgot mullet :)

You should ask him about the pickles too. :lmao:

OneSlow5pt0
12-24-2008, 07:28 PM
fuck u whitey

VickNotic
12-24-2008, 07:37 PM
He should be unbanned because it's Christmas and he has bad memories of it. Thacker grew up in an orphanage run by a child hating old lady. Other cuter kids who came well after him, were consistently chosen for adoption into loving families. He formed what he thought was a special bond with the old maintenance guy only to have him steal his innocence and make his rear end hurt on a daily basis.

C'mon guys its that time of giving to others. So give him back the only 'thing' that gives him a reason to get up every morning.

hahaa lol if this is true.. iono what to say! but it is that time of giving & sharing :lmfao:

Motivation
12-24-2008, 07:41 PM
fuck u whitey

:(

2.3 Evo 8
12-24-2008, 10:42 PM

I gave up on IA to get me through, which is sad. I play pool on myspace now. Or work on organizing my music collection on my hard drive.

Pathetic! If your life is that dull that the biggest loser in the world has to "get you through a day at work", you need to find a new job.

Wow. Yeah man, Julio was getting rich off Thacker. :rolleyes:

Thacker is sitting back reading this shit and just laughing his ass off at some of you. He is still owning you and he's not even hear anymore. Jesus some of you are pathetic. Seriously. Go out with a girl or go see a movie for christ sake, shit.

I bet Julio could charge some of you rent in this fuckin forum your here so much.

quicksix
12-25-2008, 12:21 AM
I say lift it. It was a lot more fun with him around.

355 LT1 Z28
12-25-2008, 01:22 AM
Way to rig the poll, assholes.

By the way i enjoyed the KF when he was here, I also liked it whe Bstone was here to.

TIGERJC
12-25-2008, 10:32 AM

By the way i enjoyed the KF when he was here, I also liked it whe Bstone was here to.
its not like the poll will make any difference in his ban

iEvo
12-25-2008, 10:36 AM
yea when he is here it is more entertaining but he gets really fuckin annoying with all of his dumbass callouts and talkin shit to the entire forum....

bowdown201
12-25-2008, 10:38 AM
its not like the poll will make any difference in his ban
It still would have been fun to see the outcome tho. but yall ruined that with your super mod powers :gay:

GGPIS3
12-25-2008, 10:57 AM
i bet all of the guys who voted for him to come back are also the same people who would find kicking an innocent dog to be funny. entertaining or not, lines need to be drawn on what is considered entertainement. findng something funny at the extent of belittling another isn't quite entertaining in my eyes.... maybe back in the 3rd grade, but not quite anymore. yall need to get over it and just move on.

bowdown201
12-25-2008, 10:59 AM
yall need to get over it and just move on.

word. hes not comin back so fuck it quit bickering about it :boobies:

MachNU
12-25-2008, 11:11 AM
It still would have been fun to see the outcome tho. but yall ruined that with your super mod powers :gay:

not really, i still now the real votes on there! :goodjob:

collins
12-25-2008, 11:57 AM

actually i was wondering about him the other day... did stone actually get banned? or did he simply get a life?

SicStang03
12-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Pathetic! If your life is that dull that the biggest loser in the world has to "get you through a day at work", you need to find a new job.

8 hours a day in front of a computer sux. I do need entertainment to get through it.

SicStang03
12-25-2008, 01:28 PM
not really, i still now the real votes on there! :goodjob:

just -999 to it :D

TIGERJC
12-25-2008, 05:56 PM
8 hours a day in front of a computer sux. I do need entertainment to get through it.
Then head over to the whores lounge. U still don't see why he is so missed when he would say the samething ever day

SicStang03
12-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Then head over to the whores lounge. U still don't see why he is so missed when he would say the samething ever day

See where the KF is in 1 mo w/out him. Bunch of bench racers in here

TIGERJC
12-25-2008, 11:29 PM
See where the KF is in 1 mo w/out him. Bunch of bench racers in here
THEN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE DELETED if it can't live without thacker :lmfao: