PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever?

civicchic2000
09-13-2005, 10:09 PM
Has anyone ever sat next to someone whether in class or wherever and that person smelled so bad you thought you were going to be sick?
Ok, today in my ECON class, this guy sat next to me. Now, the way the classroom is made is that there are 5 rows of long tables on both sides of the room and they have swivel chairs connected to them so you can not move the chair from side to side only forward or backwards. Well, when he sat down I smelled something but then I did not pay any mind to it. After while I kept smelling it and was like DAMN dude stinks! I sent Jesse (BTEC) a text telling him about the stank ass guy. So, he tells me to stop fanning the fonk and spray him with something. Bad idea because I did not have anything to spray.Then he was like move b4 I soak it up! I would have, but we were in the middle of class. Dude kept stretching and yawning like every minute no lie! He was spreading the shit! And what made it so bad is like he was taking up most of my space. I couldn't get away from him. I thought I was either going to be sick or die! UGh!!! I pray he never sits next to me again or I am going to slap him with a car freshner!

HyPer50
09-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Thats when you beat his poor hygenic ass or bring it up to the "teacher" or whatever... or just be like me and walk out of the fuckin' classroom... *shrug*

Chuckster
09-13-2005, 10:41 PM
you could of jsut told him that his ass stank...i did it all the time. I always carried D and cologne w/me in school(b/c of them PE, outdoor/gym classes) Id always ask some random person if i smell good or bad. They would just look at me weird and tell me.

SaraX5
09-13-2005, 11:42 PM
:lmfao: HAHAHA I was in a sociology class one day and i was sittin in the front row and this bitch next to me fell asleep while the teacher was lecturing (in a class of about 70) and I guess the girl was a little too relaxed cus then she let out the longest, loudest, smelliest fart ever that it woke her up. lol it smelled horrible for what seemed like forever.

RandomGuy
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
my bad... i was tired cant blame me for stretching can you?

C22H19N3O4
09-14-2005, 01:49 AM
Has anyone ever sat next to someone whether in class or wherever and that person smelled so bad you thought you were going to be sick?
Ok, today in my ECON class, this guy sat next to me. Now, the way the classroom is made is that there are 5 rows of long tables on both sides of the room and they have swivel chairs connected to them so you can not move the chair from side to side only forward or backwards. Well, when he sat down I smelled something but then I did not pay any mind to it. After while I kept smelling it and was like DAMN dude stinks! I sent Jesse (BTEC) a text telling him about the stank ass guy. So, he tells me to stop fanning the fonk and spray him with something. Bad idea because I did not have anything to spray.Then he was like move b4 I soak it up! I would have, but we were in the middle of class. Dude kept stretching and yawning like every minute no lie! He was spreading the shit! And what made it so bad is like he was taking up most of my space. I couldn't get away from him. I thought I was either going to be sick or die! UGh!!! I pray he never sits next to me again or I am going to slap him with a car freshner!

That's what happens when you attend a Community College. :lmfao:

B18c-rex
09-14-2005, 07:25 AM
:lmfao: HAHAHA I was in a sociology class one day and i was sittin in the front row and this bitch next to me fell asleep while the teacher was lecturing (in a class of about 70) and I guess the girl was a little too relaxed cus then she let out the longest, loudest, smelliest fart ever that it woke her up. lol it smelled horrible for what seemed like forever.
Oh shit ...LMAO....i needed that thanks for the hilarious visual pic :lmfao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-14-2005, 07:46 AM
no, i haven't... i can't stand for people to smack on gum or make like any noises at all when in class and i hear that shit all the time... that's why i sit in the back of every classroom! LOL

kilpatty43
09-14-2005, 07:49 AM
tiff i am right there with you...that shit gets on my last nerve...that and popping their gum...or clicking their pen incessently....grrr

Darling Nikki
09-14-2005, 05:18 PM

Think about some of the foreign exchange students and where they attend. :lmfao:

civicchic2000
09-14-2005, 06:16 PM
I don't think West Georgia is a community college. It is a University hince State University of West Georgia

civicchic2000
09-14-2005, 06:17 PM
no, i haven't... i can't stand for people to smack on gum or make like any noises at all when in class and i hear that shit all the time... that's why i sit in the back of every classroom! LOL
I can't stand people that smack period! My mom smacks whenever she eats, chews gum, or a sucker! I hate that shit! It drives me fucking crazy!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

SwurvinIn
09-14-2005, 06:19 PM
hahahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: weve all been there im sure...this dude sits next to me that has a strict one shower a week policy

A1EX
09-14-2005, 06:21 PM
yeah this kid in my class smells like SHIT!!!! so i told my teacher and he moved me lol

civicchic2000
09-14-2005, 06:21 PM
I mean can these people not smell themselves? I mean DAMN! It probably wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't strecthing and yawning every fucking minute.

civicchic2000
09-14-2005, 06:22 PM
yeah this kid in my class smells like SHIT!!!! so i told my teacher and he moved me lol
R U sure the kid wasn't you? j/k

mocha latte cupcake
09-14-2005, 06:24 PM
ok so yeah i had this happen once i just got up left the room next day came in late (it was a small class so i didn't have to worry about gettin stuck next to him) and got a seat away from him.... when all else fails... get a frickin super soaker and fill that ish with soapy water and spray them.... i mean if 20 MPH water doesn't give them the hit, well bring in cologne filled water balloons the next day!

BufordŽ
09-14-2005, 06:28 PM
hahahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: weve all been there im sure...this dude sits next to me that has a strict one shower a week policy

:lmfao: :lmfao: Sounds like someone we knew back in high school. Remember? lol

civicchic2000
09-14-2005, 06:28 PM
ok so yeah i had this happen once i just got up left the room next day came in late (it was a small class so i didn't have to worry about gettin stuck next to him) and got a seat away from him.... when all else fails... get a frickin super soaker and fill that ish with soapy water and spray them.... i mean if 20 MPH water doesn't give them the hit, well bring in cologne filled water balloons the next day!
lol :D :lmfao:

NzProjeKt
09-14-2005, 07:55 PM
you should have held your nose and been like PEEEEEEEEEEYOUUUUUUUUUUU.. and aired him out in front of the whole class..

RandomGuy
09-14-2005, 08:02 PM
i got this indian or something kid that works with me, same exact situation.

A1EX
09-14-2005, 08:03 PM
who is it i know its not me im not indian

NzProjeKt
09-14-2005, 08:07 PM
its not the indian kid.. its your upper lip you faggot..

A1EX
09-14-2005, 08:10 PM
its not the indian kid.. its your upper lip you faggot..
ahhahahahahha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
09-14-2005, 08:38 PM
blahahhaha

lilgapeach
09-15-2005, 01:27 AM
In middel school there was this girl that smelt soooo frekin bad and she insisted on hanging around me and my friends even tho we were so damn mean to her we told her like every day for 3 years that we didn't like her and she stunk it never got her away from us so when we got into high school and she STILL wouldn't go away we started getting her thoes bath kits with all the soaps and body spray that smells good for her b-day and christmas. She never used them guess she was to stupid lol. Her name was Luise and we called her blue cheese lol