PDA

View Full Version : Taxi Cab Confessions aka AIM confessions aka Ed comes out of the closet i guess

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:04 PM
yslbtt: You are so fucking gay
osnapiheartthat2: stfu you whore
osnapiheartthat2: lol
yslbtt: Dont call a woman a whore
osnapiheartthat2: >_>
yslbtt: GIRL POWER
osnapiheartthat2: lolwut
yslbtt: WOOOO
yslbtt: YEA BABAY I LOVE MY WHORE VAGINA
osnapiheartthat2: ...uhhhhhh
osnapiheartthat2: werd
yslbtt: Suck it pedophile
yslbtt: Suck my oversized man like clit.
osnapiheartthat2: LOL
yslbtt: I said Get on my level.
yslbtt: Bitch.
yslbtt: O SNAP
osnapiheartthat2: i stoop down to no Brazilian's level! NEVAR!
yslbtt: The only thing brazilian about me is my perfectly waxed ass
osnapiheartthat2: orly

...i wish i was making this up. :no:

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:06 PM
I am never signing up for AIM.

Double_0_Rusty
12-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Ehhhhh.....getting lame there Christopher.

Ed
12-22-2008, 08:08 PM
i leave for a shower... and this happens...

im gonna stick it in t3ggr's ass tonight, no lube.

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Ehhhhh.....getting lame there Christopher.
lol... except i seriously didnt make that up.

t3ggr
12-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Yea, I have to say outlandish things to his AIM friends to let them know whats up.

Only I should've Imed people who don't whore up IA enough to make a thread about everything.

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:15 PM
hahaha. Eds way more of a whore than i am, im just bored as fuck.

t3ggr
12-22-2008, 08:16 PM
i love Ed's balls in my mouth.

blacknightteg
12-22-2008, 08:18 PM
interesting

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:20 PM
i love Ed's balls in my mouth.
you too? :goodjob:

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:20 PM
hahaha. Eds way more of a whore than i am, im just bored as fuck.Zamfir can help you.
Fans who hear it on their record players claim it soothes the soul like a sweet birdcall. Critics, who often hear it in elevators or the dentist's office, say it sounds like somebody blowing into a Coke bottle. Either way, the man who creates the odd musical noises in question has become a most unlikely celebrity to millions of Americans who have been subjected to a three-year barrage of TV ads for his album, "The Magic of Zamfir." He is the undisputed king of the pan flute. Gheorghe Zamfir, a Romanian exile with a talent for creating easy-listening hits on an archaic folk instrument. For the past decade Zamfir has been one of the most popular musicians outside the U.S., with 60 gold and platinum albums. Now, with his face on TV and sales of his 11 U.S. discs reaching millions, he has conquered America too. "The pan flute sounds like an echo of the heart and mind," says Zamfir, 45. "You can laugh or cry with it." Zamfir, who practices every day, sometimes outdoors, says: "Society corrupts, but music brings man back to purity." Even if most people know him mainly for his dreamy rendition of Billy Joel's "Just the Way You Are" or his movie scores for "The Karate Kid" and "Picnic at Hanging Rock," Zamfir, who goes by his last name, is musically far more complex. When European audiences first encountered him in the '70s, he was hailed as a flawless interpreter of Baroque music and Romanian folk songs. Even today, most of his albums are devoted to rhapsodies, concertos and sonatas of his own composition or works by Bach and Mozart. "I wanted to stay pure," says Zamfir, who resisted for three years when Phillips Records asked him to make a pop album in the late '70s. "But I also wanted to show that the pan flute can adapt to all styles." He still has mixed feelings about his decision to record pop. "Up until then," he says, "I made only fabulous things. Then when I recorded something ordinary as a concession--poof!--people suddenly said that the work was wonderful." Not everybody said that--the Portland "Oregonian" called his music "treacly pop pabulum"--but Zamfir generally does please music experts. The "San Francisco Chronicle" called him "the Heifetz of the pan flute." Part of the appeal comes from Zamfir's unrivaled skills. He can change moods and octaves merely by altering the angle of his lips. Six bamboo pan flutes he painstakingly built himself expand his repertoire: With 7 to 30 tubes apiece, they allow more versatility than simpler models played by other folk musicians. Growing up in Gaiesti, a small industrial town near Bucharest, Zamfir first set his heart on becoming a master of the accordion. He learned folk songs from his mother, who helped his father run a grocery store. When he was accepted at the Bucharest High School of Music at 14, however, it was with the stipulation that he study the pan flute with virtuoso Fanica Luca. "I cried because I wanted to play accordion," Zamfir recalls. Nonetheless, he switched allegiance and in four years won Romania's top price for pan flute. Graduating at 20, Zamfir added to his musical range by studying piano, voice and conducting for 7 years. So promising were his talents that he began leading several Bucharest orchestras while still a student. He released his first European album in 1968, shortly before his Western concert debut in Switzerland. With his own "taraf," a small folk ensemble, he played Carnegie Hall in 1973. But his biggest success came in 1977 when he recorded James Last's "The Lonely Shepherd," which became an immediate hit and has sold millions of copies. Successful as it was, Zamfir's early career had low points, brought on both by his strong will and his physical frailty. When he was 20, stomach ulcers forced him to quit the pan flute for 4 years. He later filed and lost suits against European record companies that he claims cheated him out of huge amounts of money. Most difficult of all, life in Romania grew more taxing as his reputation grew in the West. He says a 16-year-old girl in 1981 falsely accused him of fathering her child. Political enemies, he claims, decided the case against him while he was away, then sold his house for the settlement. In 1982, Zamfir announced to a sell-out crowd in Bucharest that his concert was dedicated to God. the Communist government warned him to knock off the religious message, but Zamfir defiantly repeated his dedication at later concerts. Visiting Paris soon after, he read in a newspaper that Romania would not allow him to return home. "I cried for 3-4 hours every day," he says, adding that banishment brought on shingles and a brief nervous breakdown. Zamfir found solace during a vist to Canada, where he met American consulate staffer Susan Nichols, 27, who soon moved into a house he bought outside Montreal. There, Zamfir has developed a wide-eyed delight in his new-found Western wealth. "Very old, very expensive," he says, glowing as he shows off the antique furnishings that took 2 1/2 years to gather. His closet holds six fur coats and a white silk tuxedo. He takes his 1957 Rolls for a spin to show a visitor how easily it hits 85 mph and he lavishly serves a 1970 Chateau Margeaux with lunch. Still, Zamfir remains a man of dramatic contradicions: He has taken up Eastern spiritualism with the same fervor he has for the good life, believes in reincarnation and practices hathayoga daily. "If he sees a fly, he'll bring it outside without killing it," says Susy. If he ever regains the $500,000 he says he lost on a poorly organized 1985 U.S. tour, Zamfir wants to build a pan flute cultural centre, complete with theater, music school and meditation tower. "My life has a single goal," Zamfir maintains. "I'm absolutely sure that there is a pure vibration--like the wind--in my body. I must find it with my pan flute--and show it." Whether such a sound will be achieved on Abba's "Knowing Me, Knowing You," or on Mozart's "Elvira Madigan" theme, or one of the Romanian folk tunes on Zamfir's next planned release remains to be heard. "After music,the next most important thing is children," says Zamfir. Go buy his Cds Osnap, it will help on those lonely nights.

t3ggr
12-22-2008, 08:24 PM
interesting

isn't it

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:25 PM
isn't it
ya rly :yes:

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:26 PM
i love Ed's balls in my mouth.Do you hum the Star-spangled banner while balls are in said mouf?

He'll love you more if you do it.

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:26 PM
nah fuck all that, just do the whole ice thing. epic fucking win.

blacknightteg
12-22-2008, 08:27 PM
lol

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:29 PM
lol
A++ post, would read again.

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:30 PM
nah fuck all that, just do the whole ice thing. epic fucking win.Ice is for n00b. When you've got as many miles on your cock as I do, ice just doesn't do it anymore.

Ed
12-22-2008, 08:30 PM
My name is Ed and I post under T3ggrs name...

Touche Ed.

blacknightteg
12-22-2008, 08:31 PM
A++ post, would read again.

yesssssssss

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Never go down on a woman after she puts spermicide in.

It makes your mouth numb and forces you to hit the bitch.

Edit: because she didn't tell you.

t3ggr
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
No sex talk. K thx. Me and Ed have virgin ears (Eyes technically)

osnap
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
No sex talk. K thx. Me and Ed have virgin ears.
bahahahaha.

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:37 PM
No sex talk. K thx. Me and Ed have virgin ears (Eyes technically)Ed must be a bad shot.

Double_0_Rusty
12-22-2008, 08:37 PM
No sex talk. K thx. Me and Ed have virgin ears (Eyes technically)

meh...supposed to be "Ed and I". Das all I sayin'

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:44 PM
meh...supposed to be "Ed and I". Das all I sayin'Jealous she got him first?

Lulz.