PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gym Class Heroes vs. Linkin Park Mashup

osnap
12-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Not a big LP fan, but despite being a tad offbeat, i actually quite enjoyed this quick little fan-made mashup track. thought id share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMJop1L_pZI&feature=related

Random Hero
12-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Thanks Chris, but not feeling it lol...

Killer
12-23-2008, 09:45 AM
kinda liked it too...

cept the lyrics of the two songs to match at all.. completely diff themes. lol

JR VQ 30 de
12-23-2008, 06:10 PM
ewww don't like it

GTScoob
12-24-2008, 04:39 AM
Man GCH went downhill after their first 2 cds.

quicksix
12-24-2008, 04:41 AM
Nice :goodjob:

Random Hero
12-24-2008, 07:58 AM
Man GCH went downhill after their first 2 cds.

You're crazy.

GTScoob
12-24-2008, 01:48 PM
You're crazy.
GCH had one of the worst crowds I've ever seen at a concert. I dont need some chump on stage with a mic constantly telling me how I need to 'start feeling sexy' out there, maybe if I was some depressed emokid that might help. I left halfway through their set, I was there to see the RX Bandits, unlike 95% of the crowd.

Papercut Chronicles was great, their 2nd CD had maybe 2-3 good songs. It really showed talent being able to pull hip hop off with a LIVE BAND. Keep the samples to a minimum and the jams pumped, then they just got mediocre.

Random Hero
12-24-2008, 01:59 PM
GCH had one of the worst crowds I've ever seen at a concert. I dont need some chump on stage with a mic constantly telling me how I need to 'start feeling sexy' out there, maybe if I was some depressed emokid that might help. I left halfway through their set, I was there to see the RX Bandits, unlike 95% of the crowd.

Papercut Chronicles was great, their 2nd CD had maybe 2-3 good songs. It really showed talent being able to pull hip hop off with a LIVE BAND. Keep the samples to a minimum and the jams pumped, then they just got mediocre.

Who are you really mad at, dude? :lmfao:

GTScoob
12-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Who are you really mad at, dude? :lmfao:
haha not you, thats for sure. I'm actually streaming their new CD but I've made it through 3 songs on their myspace and I'm about to turn this stuff off. If I wanted to listen to crap like this I'd turn on 100.5 or play some T-Pain records.

These new songs are just weak compared to stuff like "Everyday's Forecast" "Simple Living" and "nothing boy" off their first CD. Its sad that they pulled those off their myspace page, I guess they're done with that part of their life.

Random Hero
12-25-2008, 09:29 AM
haha not you, thats for sure. I'm actually streaming their new CD but I've made it through 3 songs on their myspace and I'm about to turn this stuff off. If I wanted to listen to crap like this I'd turn on 100.5 or play some T-Pain records.

These new songs are just weak compared to stuff like "Everyday's Forecast" "Simple Living" and "nothing boy" off their first CD. Its sad that they pulled those off their myspace page, I guess they're done with that part of their life.

I can completely respect that. At least you have a reason as to why you don't like them and didn't just fall on the bandwagon.

Reps to you no doubt.

Different strokes for different folks. :goodjob:

Infamous_1
12-25-2008, 10:36 PM
pretty good. reminds me of the jayz/linkin park mashup. but that mashup was way better