PDA

View Full Version : Lame ads

Julio
12-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Ok, As some of you know, we Run GOOGLE ads on this site to help with the finances. Some month it does great, some month it sucks..

Anyways.. Google by far is IA's Biggest advertiser, No doubt about it.. we have nothing to hide..

But what I do hate is when I see ads they run that are total BS and scam artist.

I know is not googles fault when a scam artist pay Google to run there ads on whatever site they fall under.. But damn, I just wish Google would do more reasearch sometimes.. actually, better research. Because I know they do research as they have removed our rights in the past to be able to run google ads on IA due to content...

For example :

I will attach a ad on this topic with a ad that says :
" Car guy pulls in $5000 a month from home "
and Below it it says :
"READ HOW I GOT GOVERNMENT GRANT MONEY "

Thats the text on the add along with a picture of Im guessing the person who makes the money
and a check showing $5300..

Thats def not a Check from the government
Thats a GOOGLE check...

Makes no fucking sense.. well, it does.. Scam trick Mofo, thats all he is..

lol

I havent clicked on that ad and wont anyways..

I just thought it was plain funny.

redrumracer
12-22-2008, 05:26 PM
lol, the owner doesnt even agree with the ads at times. but ADBLOCK FTW. i never see em.
i still get the sponsor ads. but not the google stuff

Julio
12-22-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm not a fan of ads/banners. Especially annoying ones.

But you have to run them it helps keep the site free.. feel me.

SicStang03
12-22-2008, 05:34 PM
replace ads with aids

Kevykev
12-22-2008, 05:55 PM
^the fu...

What ever happened to this one though?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186679&highlight=banner

I was looking for it the other day to ..you know.....

OhMyGodfather
12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
There is Spyware in the Red Light District, I and a couple others actually got a Trojan just by VIEWING the thread. Didn't need to click anything, my computer shut off not even seconds later. My spyware blocker went crazy when I opened another thread about a week later. Something is very fishy!

SloWRX
12-22-2008, 07:57 PM
There is Spyware in the Red Light District, I and a couple others actually got a Trojan just by VIEWING the thread. Didn't need to click anything, my computer shut off not even seconds later. My spyware blocker went crazy when I opened another thread about a week later. Something is very fishy!

x2. ive been staying out of that sections for months cuz of that lol

DeutscheBAG!
12-22-2008, 08:14 PM
i lol'd at this one

waiting for William14 to make a thread to bitch about it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/Goons%20Luv%20Da%20Kidz/Picture2.png

redrumracer
12-22-2008, 08:24 PM
lolololololololol

BKgen®
12-22-2008, 09:27 PM
damn those hyundai banners........ :ninja:

The Yousef
12-22-2008, 09:32 PM
.. feel me.

no i will not feel you...

fag.

:fruit:

civic95
12-23-2008, 06:36 AM

Same here!

Paul's probably just trying to get your bank account information.

Julio
12-23-2008, 03:35 PM
I removed the ads from the RLD.

Something wash fishy about those ads.