PDA

View Full Version : lockheed martin jobs

stephen
12-22-2008, 06:19 AM
i was just giving you folks a heads up... i was told by a friend who just got hired, and i heard on the news (friday or saturday night) that lockheed martin has over 300 job openings they're looking to fill. some require experience, and some don't. they're located in marietta.

here's the link to ALL georgia positions: http://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/jobsearch_all.asp

good luck!

bigdare23
12-22-2008, 06:20 AM
i was just giving you folks a heads up... i was told by a friend who just got hired, and i heard on the news (friday or saturday night) that lockheed martin has over 300 job openings they're looking to fill. some require experience, and some don't. they're located in marietta.

here's the link to ALL georgia positions: http://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/jobsearch_all.asp

good luck!

Ironic

I just finished my cover letter to submit to them this evening :goodjob:

LeX
12-22-2008, 08:12 AM
ill ask my best friends dad to put in a good word he was the vp... i need a job

BanginJimmy
12-22-2008, 11:30 AM
I have my application in with them already. A little help for those that are applying, bring your resume and go there to fill out an application. It shows a bit more drive than just filling out an online application and uploading a resume.

JDMJAYDC2
12-22-2008, 05:17 PM
i read the same thing in the ajc im a bit weary tho from what i read they only need the help for about 3 years due to the contract they got still a good look though good luck to everyone applying

5spdfrk
12-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Three years is better than nothing in this economy.

JDMJAYDC2
12-22-2008, 05:57 PM
true i just dont want to get used to making a certain amount of money get a house ie better car then have it drop out again but like i said good luck to anyone going for it my uncle worked for that same company when he retired from the air force its a very good company to work for

stephen
12-22-2008, 07:21 PM
true i just dont want to get used to making a certain amount of money get a house ie better car then have it drop out again but like i said good luck to anyone going for it my uncle worked for that same company when he retired from the air force its a very good company to work for

you have a point...but sometimes u can't put a price on experience. I learned that the hard way....got a college degree but couldn't get a job in my field due to no experience. besides....with the job market like it is right now...even a 90 day contract is a blessing!

Five*Star*
12-30-2008, 11:42 AM
What would be a good-paying no-experience position?