PDA

View Full Version : Hot dogs

Me86Rob
12-21-2008, 07:19 PM
it pisses me off that Hot Dogs come in 10 packs, but hotdog buns only come in 8 packs. WTF. :(

also i hear osnap likes to give head

Buttons
12-21-2008, 07:20 PM
haha, i hate that too

btw, osnap giving head is a true story. he got on his knees for me when i said i wanted him to suck my 14 inch cock.

Me86Rob
12-21-2008, 07:24 PM
k but this thread is about hotdogs, not your 14 inch pecker

Echonova
12-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Post #1 OP brings up hotdogs

Post #2 the hallway showed up

Epic

FasTech
12-21-2008, 07:33 PM
The reason for doing that is because most kids and such like eating just the Hot Dog without a bun. So they figure 2 out of each pack for the people that don't eat buns and the rest for the people with buns.

But I could be wrong. Sounded good in my head.

Me86Rob
12-21-2008, 07:35 PM
The reason for doing that is because most kids and such like eating just the Hot Dog without a bun. So they figure 2 out of each pack for the people that don't eat buns and the rest for the people with buns.

But I could be wrong. Sounded good in my head.

or because then you will have to buy 2 packs of buns for one pack of hotdogs and then more hotdogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns

untill eventually it evens itself out. then you have way to much bunns and dogs

Halfwit
12-21-2008, 07:41 PM
way too much buns and dawgs

thecrazyone
12-21-2008, 07:45 PM
i just ate a hotdog from quiktrip.

win.

SloWRX
12-21-2008, 07:49 PM
or because then you will have to buy 2 packs of buns for one pack of hotdogs and then more hotdogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns and more buns for the dogs and more dogs for the buns

sounds true.

FasTech
12-21-2008, 07:54 PM

The way I meant it was, if you bought 1 pk if hotdogs then you would buy 1pk of buns and have 2 leftover for the people that don't eat buns. If you needed more hotdogs (Meaning for a bigger group) then you would buy 2pk hotdogs and 2pk buns and have 4 leftover for the people that don't eat buns. And so on.

Buttons
12-21-2008, 07:56 PM

Epic

i hate you so hard. lol

to forgive you, i would tell you to rep me with some hot bitch, but i can't see my reps :(

Buttons
12-21-2008, 07:57 PM
or you could buy 4 pks of hot dogs & 5 pks of buns = 40 each.

Me86Rob
12-21-2008, 08:07 PM
but i dont want 40 fucking hotdogs, i want 10. i guess ill just put the other 2 that i have left over on ebay. some fat guy in cali will buy them

Ran
12-22-2008, 09:03 AM
You guys are retarded. Ball Park hotdogs come in packs of 8.

Sammich
12-22-2008, 09:04 AM

Epic

i see what u did there...and i raise u 10 lols

osnap
12-22-2008, 07:09 PM
lexi: shut your whore mouth
echo: i almost just spit out a mouthfull of blue moon when i read that post.

Kaiser
12-22-2008, 07:15 PM
I'd comment on the number of idiotic Lexi posts again but it seems like everyone's joined in on this one.

BTW Lexi, still waiting on you to tell me if you're serious about selling your Z31 and give me an asking price.

Apollo
12-22-2008, 07:19 PM
um ive seen Hot Dogs come in 8 packs, i get them all the time, depends on the brand

Kaiser
12-22-2008, 07:27 PM
You guys are retarded. Ball Park hotdogs come in packs of 8.

Apollo. See post above. Thanks for the unnecessary repost in an already unnecessary thread.

SicStang03
12-22-2008, 07:34 PM
either way the buns go bad before I get around to using them all so I have to go buy another 8 anyways

Apollo
12-22-2008, 07:42 PM
umm, i dont care what everyone else posted, i only look at the post the was made by the user go get off my nutz

Kaiser
12-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I can see why you have negative reps. Excellent attitude for someone with such a narrow point of view.

PS: Your grammar sucks. I'm upset that I live nearby you. Cherokee County schools obviously are terrible.

SicStang03
12-22-2008, 07:50 PM
^ Werd ^

Apollo
12-22-2008, 07:57 PM
oh, i'm sorry i type over 200 words a minute. When typing this fast, correct grammar and spelling does not apply for online forums. And if i really cared about my rep on IA then i'd be a complete loser, i have a life making good money not spending time chatting a a usless forum. So get a life fag! Try to get laid or something and your sister does not count.

Me86Rob
12-22-2008, 08:01 PM
I'd comment on the number of idiotic Lexi posts again but it seems like everyone's joined in on this one.

BTW Lexi, still waiting on you to tell me if you're serious about selling your Z31 and give me an asking price.

im dead ass serious about selling it. its on CL right now. 2k obo

Apollo
12-22-2008, 08:03 PM
LOL, i just got owned by a ONLINE BULLY. LOL! Can' t be one in person so you resort to online. SAD, SAD ,SAD

Juggernaut
12-22-2008, 08:12 PM
LOL, i just got owned by a ONLINE BULLY.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

SicStang03
12-22-2008, 08:21 PM
LOL, i just got owned by a ONLINE BULLY. LOL! Can' t be one in person so you resort to online. SAD, SAD ,SAD

Don't you have a life to attend too

Kaiser
12-22-2008, 09:08 PM

I'll "bully" you in person, if by bully you happen to mean being a 5'6" 170lb guy who will gladly look you in the face and tell you that you sir, are a moron.

Beyond that, I'm sure you'll resort to calling me a loser because of this, but I'm quite proud of being able to type roughly 100wpm with a 98% accuracy rate. It's a useful skill if I ever decide to go into any of the millions of jobs that require data entry or composing a halfway intelligent sounding communication to my superiors. Ironically most of these would be jobs that most would consider "make good money."

It's also a useful skill for having an enjoyable time on internet forums where I can compose a post that any literate english-speaker should have no trouble understanding. What does this mean in real-life terms? More people can understand me when I own you.

So with all that said, I bid you good day, nice life, and all around joy when it comes to continuing your career in being an absolute failure.

Edit: In light of current responses. I /thread.