PDA

View Full Version : FALCONS MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFF'S!!!

Brett
12-21-2008, 06:24 PM
With tonights win against the Vikings they have secured a wild card spot, they are 10-5 right now and still have next week to make it an 11-5 season!!! Tonights game was so good, and all I could think about was how Leisa was only able to watch the first 2 games of this season, but those who knew her, KNOW she bled red & black and she would have been so excited tonight and proud of the birds.

We have Clinched the Wild Card Slot but also if we win next week we have a shot at clinching the title for our confrence!!! HELL YEAH!!!

00CelicaGT
12-21-2008, 06:31 PM
first

yerrow
12-21-2008, 06:35 PM
playoffs bitches!

00CelicaGT
12-21-2008, 06:37 PM
seriously though i have to tip my hat to the falcons, after last season i din't think they would win 2 games.

Brett
12-21-2008, 06:48 PM
So many people talked shit about them saying they werent for real this year, I said in preseason with this new team, new QB we would do very well this year, Many said no way... Well to those who said they wouldnt win 3 games this year.... :2up: LMAO

FasTech
12-21-2008, 06:49 PM
I had faith in them the whole time. I gave up on the DAWGS this year....lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2008, 06:51 PM
also if we win next week we have a shot at clinching the title for our confrence!!!

Don't forget that Carolina plays tonight. If they win, they win the division.

Also to add, if Carolina loses tonight, they will have the same record against NFC teams but they have a better division record than the Falcons. But, the Panthers play a division team next week (Saints) and the Falcons have a non-divisional game next week (Rams). So the Panthers HAVE to lose to the Saints along with a Falcons win over the Rams for them to have a tie in that category. Later, QD.

Brett
12-21-2008, 06:54 PM
If Carolina looses tonight we have a valid shot at it though, and they are playing a tough team tonight, Either way, I dont care, we have a spot in the playoff's!!! WE STILL WILL BE 11-5 next week

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Read my add, Brett. I put some more info on the potential tie. Late, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Either way, I dont care, we have a spot in the playoff's!!!

That's where I'm at, man. Later, QD.

Brett
12-21-2008, 06:57 PM
I wish Leisa was here to see this, she would be so damn excited tonight, I miss having things like this to share with her.

Revmaynard
12-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Read my add, Brett. I put some more info on the potential tie. Late, QD.

Just caught my eye, but where is there no ''r'' if it's your auto signature or whatever? LOL

I'm really proud of the Falcons. I wonder how far they can make it. I love they're doing this well without Vick because of all those people who said he WAS the Falcons.

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Just caught my eye, but where is there no ''r'' if it's your auto signature or whatever? LOL

It's not an auto-sig. I type that out after every single post, lolol. The batteries on this keyboard are dying so some of the keys don't take and if I don't see it, it gets missed. And no, I don't look at the screen when typing. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
12-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I thought you used that option to have something posted at the bottom like an email, if you know what I'm talking about. What do you look at when typing, the keyboard...?

But sure, sure, blame it on the keyboard, old man! Haha, jk. When we gonna get together with the cars!?

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2008, 07:16 PM
What do you look at when typing, the keyboard...?

Actually, yes. I do type in "hunt-n-peck" style, but I type fast. SO I just look at the keyboard and type away.

We can get together whenever, man. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
12-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Haha, ''hunt and peck'', awesome. Maybe we can get together in the next two weeks. Not many hours going around at my job so I have more free time. :(

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2008, 07:19 PM
So many people talked shit about them saying they werent for real this year, I said in preseason with this new team, new QB we would do very well this year, Many said no way... Well to those who said they wouldnt win 3 games this year.... :2up: LMAO

FUCK DA HATERZ SON!!!

OneSlow5pt0
12-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Ryan is the man,reminds me of a faster tom brady,hes not flashy but gets the job done...stats so far
3280yards 15tds 9int 89.7rating and 61.7%

that is a great year for a vet and a amazing year for a rookie

crippies42
12-21-2008, 08:04 PM
I would like to say congratulation and thanks to the Rich McKay, Thomas Dimitroff, and Mike Smith for doing such a great job turning this team around and making it to the playoffs.

OneSlow5pt0
12-21-2008, 08:05 PM
compared to vick's best year

2936yards 16td and 8int 81.6rating and 54.4%

and that was back in 2002!!!with fucking dan reeves and old Unis....after that his stats go down fast.

im so tired of people saying with vick,we would be a better team right now....ryan is a better QB and leader.

and ive even seen people say ryan is overated and is a fluke....im so sorry but being a rookie QB is very very hard

yerrow
12-21-2008, 09:50 PM
whats nice is that the falcons may play the cardinals in the 1st round...more than a winnable game as the cards can't run and can't play defense against the run

Oz10
12-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Go Falcons!

BanginJimmy
12-22-2008, 02:11 AM
Ryan has been a stud at key moments, and even at his worst he wasnt giving away football games like Vick did. I think that the real difference between this year and alst year is Turner though. He has been an absolute beast all year and forces teams to keep 7 or 8 in the box on every play. This is taking a huge amount of pressure off of Ryan. I must also add the fact that Roddy White seems to have aquired a set of hands in the offseason. With a full offseason workout schedule and the addition of a new left tackle and possibly a better run blocking guard on offense, and an upgrade at CB the Falcons could be superbowl ready in '10. I think they need one more real threat at WR also, and a playmaking TE would also help out Ryan and really push this team over the hump.

quickdodgeŽ
12-22-2008, 05:41 AM
whats nice is that the falcons may play the cardinals in the 1st round...more than a winnable game as the cards can't run and can't play defense against the run

WHAT!?!?!? The Cardinals didn't even make it close to the playoffs, man. They are 2-13 this year. The Falcons play them next Sunday for the final game of the season. Lolol. Later, QD.

drupason
12-22-2008, 06:27 AM
WHAT!?!?!? The Cardinals didn't even make it close to the playoffs, man. They are 2-13 this year. The Falcons play them next Sunday for the final game of the season. Lolol. Later, QD.

Atlanta plays the Rams next week!! The Arizona Cardinals have won the nfc west division and will be in the playoffs even tho they suck!

Brett
12-22-2008, 06:28 AM

Your wrong brotha, we dont play them next week.

stephanie
12-22-2008, 08:28 AM
I was singing my falcons won in the warehouse at work this morning.

Brett
12-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Hell yeah!! lol.

quickdodgeŽ
12-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Atlanta plays the Rams next week!! The Arizona Cardinals have won the nfc west division and will be in the playoffs even tho they suck!

Wrong, homie!

Goddamn I slipped and fell hard. All these years go by and I still think of the Cardinals being St. Louis and not Arizona. That's where I fucked up. I knew they played St. Louis and, for you younger folk, that's where the Cardinals were before they moved to Arizona. Later, QD.

drupason
12-22-2008, 07:03 PM
baseball is still st louis cardinals!! lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-22-2008, 07:08 PM
baseball is still st louis cardinals!! lol

Yeah, I know, lolol. But, for some reason, I never confuse the Rams as being in LA still. But every time I think of the Cardinals, I always say St. Louis. Later, QD.

Scrilla
12-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Anyone Have Tickets For Sundays Game? :thinking:

Looking For 2 Myself... Shoot Me A PM If So... ;)