PDA

View Full Version : Westin Billet Grille Insert, Horizontal Style, for Ford F-150 and F-250LD

BOBA-GA-NUSH
12-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Horizontal Billet Grille by Westin

I have a few things that dont need, Insert is new in box, & still wraped in plastic.

$75 o.b.o also accepting trades :cheers:

34-0220 Horizontal Billet Grille

1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F-150 and F-250LD Heritage Edition grille insert, logo covered

Add the ultimate in style to your vehicle with a Horizontal Billet Grille by Westin. These grilles are custom fit to your specific vehicle using the most modern computer aided design techniques. They are then cut from aircraft quality 6061-T6 solid stock aluminum using the latest in CNC machining techniques. Each grille is hand TIG welded ensuring the cleanest welds possible with aerospace quality tolerances. The Horizontal Billet Grille is then polished to provide a perfect bright chrome match finish. All of the Westin Billet Grilles are tested to assure durable construction and long lasting finish. Because they are designed for your specific year, make and model, you can be sure of a perfect fit, and the included hardware helps to provide a simple installation over your existing factory grille. All this means that you get the sturdiest and best looking Horizontal Billet Grille on the road and the easiest installation possible.

Custom designed to fit your vehicle perfectly
Constructed from aircraft grade 6061-T6 solid stock aluminum
TIG welded for highest quality finish and strength
Polished to a bright chrome match finish
Tested for finish and longevity
Bolts over existing OEM grille, no cutting required
Easy installation with the included hardware takes less than 30 minutes
3 year warranty
pm me for any questions thanks:goodjob:

BOBA-GA-NUSH
12-23-2008, 12:02 PM
LOWBALLERS WELCOME :goodjob: