PDA

View Full Version : Misc our new puppy

HiPSI
09-13-2005, 07:10 PM
our neighbors recently had to go out of town for a family emergency and had to leave their pregnant ShihTzu with us since she was due any time. in return for the favor they gave us pick of the litter. after having the puppies here at the house we made our pick, the only brown/white puppy of the bunch..... he is now known as Gizmo

http://www.photodump.com/direct/esanford/gizmosm.jpg

he's a crafty little bugger and already seems to know he has power over humans. he's extremely playful, his favorites are chasing your feet while you walk and biting the tail of our wiener dog and following him around the house with his tail in his mouth. he answers to his name, follows directions fairly well, and can run free outside and won't leave my side. this is the first dog my family has ever had that would do that.

tina
09-13-2005, 07:16 PM
He is soooooooooo cute!!!!!! :camera:

Nittanys1
09-13-2005, 07:18 PM
purrdy dog!!! my friend has one of those dogs and its scarred of my little dog......

TranceDJ06
09-13-2005, 07:25 PM
cool, seems like a lil neat dog u got there.

Kristi
09-14-2005, 09:29 AM
how cute!

our puppy is like that too, she will walk right by our side without a leash, but with the leash laws and everything we now keep her on one.

Repost Squintz
09-14-2005, 09:45 AM
so what do you get when you cross breed a bulldog and a shitzu? a bullshit lol sorry couldnt leave that one open. but kickass dog. they are pretty smart too

trythefly
09-15-2005, 11:36 AM
that dog looks fragile

lol nice looking pup erin

HiPSI
09-15-2005, 01:41 PM
that dog looks fragile

lol nice looking pup erin

man he's a rough little bastard... that's his angle. he looks all cute and fluffy, and then you play with him and he beats you down with his japanese dog ninja skills and sharp little teeth ;).

silver
09-15-2005, 01:43 PM
How cute!!! I used to have one... one of the smartest, well-behaved and obediant dogs I have ever owned....

trythefly
09-15-2005, 01:45 PM
man he's a rough little bastard... that's his angle. he looks all cute and fluffy, and then you play with him and he beats you down with his japanese dog ninja skills and sharp little teeth ;).

judo chop!

Leisa
09-15-2005, 04:51 PM
our neighbors recently had to go out of town for a family emergency and had to leave their pregnant ShihTzu with us since she was due any time. in return for the favor they gave us pick of the litter. after having the puppies here at the house we made our pick, the only brown/white puppy of the bunch..... he is now known as Gizmo

http://www.photodump.com/direct/esanford/gizmosm.jpg

he's a crafty little bugger and already seems to know he has power over humans. he's extremely playful, his favorites are chasing your feet while you walk and biting the tail of our wiener dog and following him around the house with his tail in his mouth. he answers to his name, follows directions fairly well, and can run free outside and won't leave my side. this is the first dog my family has ever had that would do that.

omg .. I want him .. he is beautiful!!

Brett
09-15-2005, 06:36 PM
omg .. I want her .. he is beautiful!!

WTF??? :lmfao:

silver
09-15-2005, 10:41 PM
WTF??? :lmfao:

Lol.. I was like who is Mr. B and then I started looking at all your sig and stuff and I was like BEWBIEZ!!!!!!!!!!! so does B stand for Brett or does it really stand for Bewbz :flash:

Leisa
09-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Lol.. I was like who is Mr. B and then I started looking at all your sig and stuff and I was like BEWBIEZ!!!!!!!!!!! so does B stand for Brett or does it really stand for Bewbz :flash:

Brett

svbproductions
09-17-2005, 01:36 AM
Cool looking dog. Looks to be a hand full.

SquishyC
09-19-2005, 12:53 PM
If you ever go away and need a puppysitter I'm sure Nick and I would watch him :)

ŁG2♣
09-19-2005, 02:36 PM
DAMN THATS A NICE DOGG BY ANY CHANCE YOUR NEIBOR HAS ANY MORE? ARE THEY WILLING TO SELL IT? LMK ASAP

T.C.
09-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Shi-tzu's are awesome dogs. We have always had one in our family. Very smart, playful, great with people and always want to be petted.

HiPSI
09-27-2005, 02:48 PM
DAMN THATS A NICE DOGG BY ANY CHANCE YOUR NEIBOR HAS ANY MORE? ARE THEY WILLING TO SELL IT? LMK ASAP

they've all been spoken for.

sir2civichatch
09-28-2005, 06:08 AM
do they plan on having more puppies?? if so, please let me know :) my baby kilo needs a playmate

HiPSI
09-28-2005, 09:59 AM
the mother of our puppy is done breeding, this was her last litter.