PDA

View Full Version : 2000 si seats into a 91 civic

Sir_Christopher
12-19-2008, 01:22 AM
what is everything i need to get to be able to put my seats in, im very excited about it but i just dont know what i need to put them in!

anything will help
thank you

Christopher

SiRed94
12-19-2008, 01:32 AM
I don't think that there is any combination of sliders/brackets that will allow you to bolt them in directly. I believe you have to make custom brackets for the bottom of the seats to fit the EF floor. I just now put some EG seats into an EF a couple of weeks ago, and I had to remove the sliders from the stock EF seats an weld them to the EG seat's slider brackets to make them fit and function.

Sir_Christopher
12-19-2008, 01:37 AM
I don't think that there is any combination of sliders/brackets that will allow you to bolt them in directly. I believe you have to make custom brackets for the bottom of the seats to fit the EF floor. I just now put some EG seats into an EF a couple of weeks ago, and I had to remove the sliders from the stock EF seats an weld them to the EG seat's slider brackets to make them fit and function.

i dunno how to do that :[

i think you should come and help me.
it will be amazing to have the seats into my car.

or maybe find a write up on it?
but i cant find one though.

LIKEG6
12-19-2008, 08:36 AM
If your car is a 90-91 then they might fit. If it's a 88-89 then your screwed lol

Motivation
12-19-2008, 08:42 AM
You can get them to work... I put evo 8 seats in my 1g eclipse... They were definately not bolt in... You just gotta be creative and patient... It'll pay off if you do it right.

Sir_Christopher
12-19-2008, 11:55 AM
ill figure something out. i just got my EDM thin side moldings and they match my seats cause of the red stitching! its just exciting!!

oh and everyone is trying to be JDM! fuck that. im going EDM!! unitd kingdom for the win haha!!

Motivation
12-19-2008, 11:57 AM
European look on a civic? hmmm... Post some pics when you get them on.

rbf
12-19-2008, 11:58 AM
ill figure something out. i just got my EDM thin side moldings and they match my seats cause of the red stitching! its just exciting!!

oh and everyone is trying to be JDM! fuck that. im going EDM!! unitd kingdom for the win haha!!

little bit of work can get things done.I've seen it done before try h/t for a write up or more info.
:goodjob:

Sir_Christopher
12-19-2008, 01:35 PM
European look on a civic? hmmm... Post some pics when you get them on.

i orderd the edm thin side moldings and i got the password jdm smoked amber corner lights, and now i need the headlights, which are made of glass!! and not plastic!

but my main goal is to get the EDM gauge cluster
it revs 9.5 and hits 150 mph, and... its about 300 dollars. so i think im gonna just og on a trip to England and find a junk yard haha!!

Motivation
12-19-2008, 01:42 PM
i orderd the edm thin side moldings and i got the password jdm smoked amber corner lights, and now i need the headlights, which are made of glass!! and not plastic!

but my main goal is to get the EDM gauge cluster
it revs 9.5 and hits 150 mph, and... its about 300 dollars. so i think im gonna just og on a trip to England and find a junk yard haha!!

You do realize that doesn't mean your car will rev to 9.5k and 150 mph right? Not being smart, just saying I know a few ppl who think that it will if you change the cluster out. :dunno:

Sir_Christopher
12-19-2008, 01:56 PM
You do realize that doesn't mean your car will rev to 9.5k and 150 mph right? Not being smart, just saying I know a few ppl who think that it will if you change the cluster out. :dunno:

oh i know haha, but every other cluster goes to only 8 grand i believe, and my h22 hatch hits 9.2 and another reason that it looks amazing!

let me look for a picture!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/Ef_ftw73/8b04_1.jpg

Captain-Obvious™
12-19-2008, 02:24 PM
fuck 2000 SI seats they're not even comfortable...you shoulda got some DC integra seats

Sir_Christopher
12-19-2008, 02:26 PM
i want some, but my friend sold them to me for 150. i couldnt not turn them down, but would love some DC seats, ill trade anyone :]

Captain-Obvious™
12-19-2008, 06:01 PM
lol fuck that my teg seats are stayin with me

Andy_013
12-19-2008, 09:46 PM
PM Pimp_Stick, he's got si seats in an EF 4 door

Captain-Obvious™
12-20-2008, 01:08 PM
PM Pimp_Stick, he's got si seats in an EF 4 door

yeah what he said...I can't believe I forgot about that