PDA

View Full Version : Damn!!

quickdodgeŽ
12-18-2008, 08:32 PM
Trying to find parts for this car is like a fag trying to find a good time in Midto.............errrrrr, let me start over.

Trying to find parts for this damn car is like trying to find a haystack in a need..........hmmmmm, hold on a sec.

Trying to find parts to finish my masterpiece is like trying to find coffee in South Amer............well shit!

It's a bitch trying to locate the simplest parts for my car.

Later, QD.

d_day87
12-18-2008, 08:47 PM
lol

Echonova
12-18-2008, 09:21 PM
The price you pay for being different.

DVSRX-7
12-19-2008, 02:20 AM
hey have u tried toygarage.com they some old skool car shit.. tell dave and john about the site so they can look for parts and shit for their celica and other cars

toxxxic
12-19-2008, 02:56 AM
i saw a OLD ASSS FACK honda the other day behind pepboys and thought of you ..... *stalker*

*runs away*

Total_Blender
12-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Does Majestic Honda not have their website anymore? I was able to get nearly everything I needed from them, including interior plastic pieces. Other stuff I would find something from a 2nd. gen civic or a 1st/2nd gen Accord and make it work.

What is it that you need exactly?

Kevykev
12-19-2008, 08:22 AM
Clever guy Mike be.

EP3sAreFun
12-19-2008, 08:47 PM
do what we do....

can't find a part? make it!

Scotsman
12-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Trying to find parts for this car is like a fag trying to find a good time in Midto.............errrrrr, let me start over.

Trying to find parts for this damn car is like trying to find a haystack in a need..........hmmmmm, hold on a sec.

Trying to find parts to finish my masterpiece is like trying to find coffee in South Amer............well shit!

It's a bitch trying to locate the simplest parts for my car.

Later, QD.be more specific and maybe we can help;)

Revmaynard
12-19-2008, 08:53 PM
The price you pay for being different.

Yea, I have the same issue, I've come to accept that. LOL

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Does Majestic Honda not have their website anymore? I was able to get nearly everything I needed from them, including interior plastic pieces. Other stuff I would find something from a 2nd. gen civic or a 1st/2nd gen Accord and make it work.

What is it that you need exactly?

They have not what I need.

can't find a part? make it!

Shit no. This is to be as stock as I can get it.
Later, QD.