PDA

View Full Version : Misc my example thread...

chuck
09-13-2005, 04:03 PM
ok, i really know better than to say such stupid things but i'm trying to put myself in some other peoples shoes so maybe some of you can be on the other side of the agrument...
..i'm NOT being serious here just trying to show some people how they look from my point of view (ie, not really knowing what they are talking about and trying to build a whole point on a big pile of shit that holds no ground to the truth or factual basis of a 'religion')

here are a couple more "definitions" (sp)

athesiem - a pointless religion...

and

satinist - stupid people who encourage killing and bad shit...lol

(lol, sorry, those were the two dumbest things i could come up with right now, just trying to put myself in some other peoples shoes here)

lol...go ahead, let me know its not a religion but the lack their of...i know that is a fact but i'm just stating my opinion that anyone can look up or do some research on and find to be false...but its my opinion so why can't we discuss how pointless of a RELIGION it is???

ready, set, :rant:

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 04:13 PM
How is atheism a religion? Isn't a religion where you worship something? Later, QD.

chuck
09-13-2005, 04:30 PM
no, it is a stupid religion

religion - reˇliˇgion - noun - A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion

gosh QD, you suck at life

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Gosh gee. Later, QD.

chuck
09-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Gosh gee. Later, QD.
wow, so funny to see how you are mocking me...you have such a double standard, lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 04:47 PM
That is what I do. Later, QD.

chuck
09-13-2005, 04:49 PM
wow, you just proved my point...you're the worst satinist ever, that is why you are going heavan...now you are trying to act like jesus, you need to go apologize to the devil you awful satinist you...what a hypocrit, pshhh

no wonder you guys are so stupid and no wonder athesiem is such a pointless religion...my point exactly

...lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Atheism has a lot of values one can uphold. Later, QD.

chuck
09-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Atheism has a lot of values one can uphold. Later, QD.
but its still a pointless religion, what is the point of believing in nothing???
and whats the point of satinist encouriging killing and doing bad shit???

lol

charles manson was a satinist and he encouraged the killing of a lot of people

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Because it instills values that people that believe in an unseen being can't comprehend. It gives you a real deep understanding of what life really is and not what life/death could possilby be. Later, QD.

chuck
09-13-2005, 05:06 PM
but its stupid...DUH, this just proves how stupid and closeminded you guys all are...you should really look into other religions because yours is obviously pointless...maybe if you got out of your atheist hole you might see that. i don't get it, you guys say that atheism is meant to reflect life but you are too busy posting on import atlanta...so hypocritical of you. you suck at life!

and you said it has values and i already defined religion as a set of values so obviously atheism HAS TO BE a religion...you are so blind to the truth that i have discovered, i've never studied atheism but i saw a movie where a guy was an atheist and i work with an atheist so i know all about how that religion works...i don't care what the facts have been for the past bazillion, i just proved them all wrong...my definition stands, I AM RIGHT and you proved my point, atheism is a pointless religion and satinists encourage killing and doing bad shit...

lol, its kinda fun to be an idiot...you can almost get away with saying anything and you never have to lose...

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 05:14 PM
You worship an unseen, not even knowing for a fact if he exists "God." And you call me stupid? Life is here. It is now. We know it for a fact. What do you know as fact, son. What's pointless is going to church and giving your money to it for what? What you have been led to believe is real, but has never been proven? I'm not hypocritical. Just being real. Later, QD.

chuck
09-13-2005, 05:23 PM
wow, how judgemental of you...you can't even respect my beliefs??? how do you expect me to drop what i believe and follow you because of your posts on here if you are just putting me down the whole time??? who would want to be a part of a religion like that??? its stupid and pointless as i said and you are just proving me right you stupid and pointless butthead meanie face!!!! raawwwwwwwwrrrrr RANDOM CAPS LOCK SENTANCE!!!!! how do you know that this is life and isn't just a dream god made up, atheism is so dumb and i'm so smart...lol. and you are being hypocritical you hypocrit, hypocritical and FAKE because life isn't even real and you base your religion on that, you are soooo pointless!!!

[but just for the real record christianity is built on faith, without faith in the unknown you can't be a christian]

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 05:27 PM
You've started it now. I'm fixing to type in boldface.

Life is real. You take that back. It isn't a dream. I just pinched myself and it hurt. So it is real.

Later, QD.

chuck
09-13-2005, 05:33 PM
its real because god made it real...and since you don't believe in god you are going to HELL!!! bwahahahahah...because your religion sucks and has no point and i told you it was a religion!!! and satinist still are bad people because they encourage killing people and doing bad shit...lol

Hulud
09-21-2005, 08:43 AM
You worship an unseen, not even knowing for a fact if he exists "God." And you call me stupid?
nice i like that im using it in my sig now