PDA

View Full Version : Anybody recognize this?

Nitro
12-18-2008, 06:48 AM
HER DIARY:

Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at
a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I
thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we
could talk.. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong;
he said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.. He
said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry
about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept
driving. I can't explain his behavior.

I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt
as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me
anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem
distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15
minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress,
and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts
were somewhere else. He fell asleep -

I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with
someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:

Harley wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

b16EG-HaTcH
12-18-2008, 07:19 AM
LoL

AirMax95
12-18-2008, 07:26 AM
Lol....

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-18-2008, 08:14 AM
haha

Kevykev
12-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Funny, damn guys.

90_ACCORD
12-18-2008, 08:29 AM
haha nice

blacknightteg
12-18-2008, 08:32 AM
lol shwing!

Ran
12-18-2008, 08:34 AM
It's the simple things.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 08:36 AM
It's the simple things.

qftft...bitches dont know when and why we are upset cuz they dont care to know...fukin bishes...

sammiches diary:
truck wouldnt start today, but i watched pr0n:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 09:06 AM
qftft...bitches dont know when and why we are upset cuz they dont care to know...fukin bishes...

sammiches diary:
truck wouldnt start today, but i watched pr0n:lmfao:
The sad thing is this is soooooo true. We think we can fix things even though we have no clue how. Like lets say you tell her what is really wrong...She will either a) think you are a moron that has no REAL cares in the world or b) Say "oh" cuz she cant help you even if she wanted...

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:08 AM
The sad thing is this is soooooo true. We think we can fix things even though we have no clue how. Like lets say you tell her what is really wrong...She will either a) think you are a moron that has now REAL cares in the world or b) Say "oh" cuz she cant help you even if she wanted...

mother

fucking

correct

reps

for that ass

i got tired of hitting enter, but that shit is so fukin true.

i told this bitch 'if you think im mad at you ask me' she doesnt care to do that, she rather assume im mad, then get mad at me...:thinking:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 09:13 AM
mother
fucking
correct
reps
for that ass

i got tired of hitting enter, but that shit is so fukin true.

i told this bitch 'if you think im mad at you ask me' she doesnt care to do that, she rather assume im mad, then get mad at me...:thinking:
lol...You know what the best part is...Even after you tell us that you're not mad at us, if you dont explain, we still think you're lying.... Women

Killer
12-18-2008, 09:14 AM

i hate that!!! when they have no idea what's up... and instead of actually trying to figure it out.. they just get mad at you cause they think you are mad at them...

gah!!

Ran
12-18-2008, 09:15 AM
lol...You know what the best part is...Even after you tell us that you're not mad at us, if you dont explain, we still think you're lying.... WomenGod I hate that.

j0nbunklah0m
12-18-2008, 09:16 AM
lol this is the truthhhh.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:17 AM
lol...You know what the best part is...Even after you tell us that you're not mad at us, if you dont explain, we still think you're lying.... Women

I WISH I COULD REP AUTOMATICALLY CUZ THIS SHIT IS TR00F:lmfao:

I TOLD HER I WAS TIRED ALL LAST WEEK...TRUE I SHOULDA BEEN SELF SACRIFICING..BUT SHE SWORE I WAS MAD SINCE WEDNESDAY..SO IN ESSENCE SHE'S BEEN MAD SINCE WEDNESDAY AT ME*, I DIDNT GET PISSED TIL FRIDAY WHEN SHE WOKE ME UP AFTER I WAS HUSTLIN, LEGALLY, ALL DAY TRYNA GET EXTRA CASH AND GET HER CAR TAKEN CARE OF, SHE COMES IN THE HOUSE, FLINGS MY COVER AND LETS A BIG BREEZE UNDER MY COVER SAYING COME ON LETS GO SHOPPING...

*I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS MAD SINCE THEN CUZ EVERYTIME I CAME HOME FROM WORK I WENT TO TAKE A NAP.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:18 AM
i hate that!!! when they have no idea what's up... and instead of actually trying to figure it out.. they just get mad at you cause they think you are mad at them...

gah!!

IM SO TEMPTED TO MAKE A THREAD CALLED 'FUCK BITCHES' BUT JOSE AKA SLOWLYBTNGU IS MY ACE TO THE DEATH

I CANT DO HER LIKE THAT:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 09:33 AM
IM SO TEMPTED TO MAKE A THREAD CALLED 'FUCK BITCHES' BUT JOSE AKA SLOWLYBTNGU IS MY ACE TO THE DEATH

I CANT DO HER LIKE THAT:lmfao:
Man, whatever...I am with you. Like I hate when I catch myself doing ish like that...

Like ok, this guy I was/am/will be :thinking: dating...He plays video games...Now I am a big believer in the fact that people should spend time with their friends when in a relationship b/c you go crazy when only dealing with the same person day in and day out... BUT MY GOD I GET PISSED WHEN I HEAR THAT HE IS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AGAIN!!!! Like while I am on the phone I hear a " Oh God!" and I am like, "Are you ok.." And he tells me he just died on a game... I get livid. :mad: I try not to trip but I make my remarks here and there. Then I think about it and I am like why am I trippin' it isnt like he is out with another girl or whatever... (I think)

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Man, whatever...I am with you. Like I hate when I catch myself doing ish like that...

Like ok, this guy I was/am/will be :thinking: dating...He plays video games...Now I am a big believer in the fact that people should spend time with their friends when in a relationship b/c you go crazy when only dealing with the same person day in and day out... BUT MY GOD I GET PISSED WHEN I HEAR THAT HE IS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AGAIN!!!! Like while I am on the phone I hear a " Oh God!" and I am like, "Are you ok.." And he tells me he just died on a game... I get livid. :mad: I try not to trip but I make my remarks here and there. Then I think about it and I am like why am I trippin' it isnt like he is out with another girl or whatever... (I think)

:lmao::lmao::lmao: SHE GETS MAD WHEN IM ON THE LAPTOP..SO I GOT TO THE POINT THAT WHEN IM ON THE LAPTOP..I GET HER INVOLVED..HELL I DNT EVEN PLAY MY PS2(WHOEVER GOTA SMART REMARK OF MY CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT FU:lmfao: ) WHEN SHE'S HOME. SHE SITS THERE AND SAYS 'I HAVENT MADE ANY CHANGES ANYWHERE....:wtf:

BISHES ARE HOES LOL

THATS MY MOTTO...EXCEPT U JOSE..UR MY HOE:ninja: *RUNS*

Tracy
12-18-2008, 09:38 AM
I WISH I COULD REP AUTOMATICALLY CUZ THIS SHIT IS TR00F:lmfao:

I TOLD HER I WAS TIRED ALL LAST WEEK...TRUE I SHOULDA BEEN SELF SACRIFICING..BUT SHE SWORE I WAS MAD SINCE WEDNESDAY..SO IN ESSENCE SHE'S BEEN MAD SINCE WEDNESDAY AT ME*, I DIDNT GET PISSED TIL FRIDAY WHEN SHE WOKE ME UP AFTER I WAS HUSTLIN, LEGALLY, ALL DAY TRYNA GET EXTRA CASH AND GET HER CAR TAKEN CARE OF, SHE COMES IN THE HOUSE, FLINGS MY COVER AND LETS A BIG BREEZE UNDER MY COVER SAYING COME ON LETS GO SHOPPING...

*I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS MAD SINCE THEN CUZ EVERYTIME I CAME HOME FROM WORK I WENT TO TAKE A NAP.

Oh hell naw! Not the big ass breeze under the cover! I hate that shit!

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 09:40 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao: SHE GETS MAD WHEN IM ON THE LAPTOP..SO I GOT TO THE POINT THAT WHEN IM ON THE LAPTOP..I GET HER INVOLVED..HELL I DNT EVEN PLAY MY PS2(WHOEVER GOTA SMART REMARK OF MY CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT FU:lmfao: ) WHEN SHE'S HOME. SHE SITS THERE AND SAYS 'I HAVENT MADE ANY CHANGES ANYWHERE....:wtf:

BISHES ARE HOES LOL

THATS MY MOTTO...EXCEPT U JOSE..UR MY HOE:ninja: *RUNS*
Yeah lately I have realized that I have a lot of double standards... Like if I am out with my friends, I pick up for him but I dont really talk to him, but when he is with his friends I expect him to pick up and get mad when he doesnt but at the same time I KNOW DEEP DEEP inside that he is just busy and he will call me back. I guess I just want things on my time?? :( And it does not work that way :no:

SLOWLYbtngU
lmao...

Sammich

WATEVER TRACY...DEALING W/ SMART REMARKS ALL DAY FRIDAY AND FRUSTRATION OF JOBS NOT PULLING THRU SO U CAN GET EXTRA MONEY..THEN U FINALLY GET HOME TO RELAX UR ACHIN BODY..AND SHE COME HOME W/ MORE SMART REMARKS AND ADDS A COOL BREEZE...I WOULDNT HAVE TOUCHED HER...BUT I GOT HEATED..EVEN THO I WAS COLD:ninja: :D

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Yeah lately I have realized that I have a lot of double standards... Like if I am out with my friends, I pick up for him but I dont really talk to him, but when he is with his friends I expect him to pick up and get mad when he doesnt but at the same time I KNOW DEEP DEEP inside that he is just busy and he will call me back. I guess I just want things on my time?? :( And it does not work that way :no:

YEA..LIKE I TOLD HER..WATEVER U WANT ME TO DO TO U...U GOTA DO TO ME...I MEAN IT SOUNDS OLD, BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY THINGS WILL REMAIN CALM AND NOT RETARDED..NA MEEN

Tracy
12-18-2008, 09:44 AM
WATEVER TRACY...DEALING W/ SMART REMARKS ALL DAY FRIDAY AND FRUSTRATION OF JOBS NOT PULLING THRU SO U CAN GET EXTRA MONEY..THEN U FINALLY GET HOME TO RELAX UR ACHIN BODY..AND SHE COME HOME W/ MORE SMART REMARKS AND ADDS A COOL BREEZE...I WOULDNT HAVE TOUCHED HER...BUT I GOT HEATED..EVEN THO I WAS COLD:ninja: :D

I was being serious! I would be pissed too. I hate when someone fucks with my covers.

Anyhow, I try not to get mad at Dan when he is on the computer when he gets home, but I do anyways. It's only because I miss him and I want him to pay attention to me. He's my baby.

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 09:47 AM
YEA..LIKE I TOLD HER..WATEVER U WANT ME TO DO TO U...U GOTA DO TO ME...I MEAN IT SOUNDS OLD, BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY THINGS WILL REMAIN CALM AND NOT RETARDED..NA MEEN
I get you... I tend to be possesive due to the fact that previous dudes had plenty of females to choose from and I was all about them and nobody else... I mean dont get me wrong I flirt... I flirt a lot actually... but in the end I tend to only be about the dude I am seeing so when I cant find him or he is unreachable, I start to wonder who he is with and what he is doing... I know that isnt how it should be...but that is just me I guess.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:49 AM
I was being serious! I would be pissed too. I hate when someone fucks with my covers.

Anyhow, I try not to get mad at Dan when he is on the computer when he gets home, but I do anyways. It's only because I miss him and I want him to pay attention to me. He's my baby.

OH MY BAD LOL I THOUGHT U WAS BEING SARCASTIC...ONE LOVE:lmfao:

QFT I UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT..WHICH IS WHY..IF IM ON THE COMP, ILL GET HER INTO IT W/ ME..LIKE I WAS DOWNLOADING SOME MUSIC..I FOUND SOME BOB MARLEY SHIT CUZ I KNOW SHE LOVES BOB MARLEY...HAD HER LISTENIN TO IT AND MADE HER A CD...BUT SHE'LL ASK TO GET ON THE COMP WHILE IM AT WORK(DONT ASK WHY SHE ASK) SHE WONT GET ON TIL JUST BEFORE I COME HOME AND BE ON FOR LIKE 2-3HRS...AND JUST...NOT SAY SHIT:eek:

I MEAN DAMN...I DNT DO THAT SHIT NO MORE, BUT I DNT MAKE CHANGES

LizBiz
12-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Anyhow, I try not to get mad at Dan when he is on the computer when he gets home, but I do anyways. It's only because I miss him and I want him to pay attention to me. He's my baby. Troof!! They don't see it like that tho. Maybe if we did the same thing naked they would jump the hell up.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:53 AM
I get you... I tend to be possesive due to the fact that previous dudes had plenty of females to choose from and I was all about them and nobody else... I mean dont get me wrong I flirt... I flirt a lot actually... but in the end I tend to only be about the dude I am seeing so when I cant find him or he is unreachable, I start to wonder who he is with and what he is doing... I know that isnt how it should be...but that is just me I guess.

I DO THE SAME THING..SO WE IN TEH SAME BOAT

Troof!! They don't see it like that tho. Maybe if we did the same thing naked they would jump the hell up.

WHAT YOU MEAN DO THE SAME THING NAKED?

U MEAN...GET MY ATTENTION BY BEING NAKED...OH YES...THAT IS WIN...LOL MY WIFE WOULD STAY W/ MY ATTENTION BUT SHE'D HAVE TO BE THERE

LizBiz
12-18-2008, 09:53 AM
I get you... I tend to be possesive due to the fact that previous dudes had plenty of females to choose from and I was all about them and nobody else... I mean dont get me wrong I flirt... I flirt a lot actually... but in the end I tend to only be about the dude I am seeing so when I cant find him or he is unreachable, I start to wonder who he is with and what he is doing... I know that isnt how it should be...but that is just me I guess.Damn girl....did I write that or did you??? :cheers:

Tracy
12-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Troof!! They don't see it like that tho. Maybe if we did the same thing naked they would jump the hell up.Then he's like, "Baby, I gotta do work." I'm like, "What the fck did you do ALL day from 10-7?"

Then he'll try to say he is doing stuff for US! UM, Looking for PS3 games on Ebay is NOT for US!

My favorite is when I am talking about my day when he gets home and he is all zoned in on a COMMERCIAL. I'm like, "Is that commercial mad tight, or what?"

Sammich
12-18-2008, 09:55 AM
My favorite is when I am talking about my day when he gets home and he is all zoned in on a COMMERCIAL. I'm like, "Is that commercial mad tight, or what?"

I WISH MY WIFE WOULD DO THAT...NEXT CHICK/WIFE WILL BE A WHITE CHICK..IVE SAID BEFORE ILL SAY IT AGAIN:lmfao:

Tracy
12-18-2008, 09:56 AM
I WISH MY WIFE WOULD DO THAT...NEXT CHICK/WIFE WILL BE A WHITE CHICK..IVE SAID BEFORE ILL SAY IT AGAIN:lmfao:
What's up with white chicks? Are they different?

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:00 AM
OMG!!!!! YES!!!! See my thing is we dont live together so when I see him I want to talk and just BE with him...He will def zone out to tv... ::sigh::

Sammich
12-18-2008, 10:00 AM
What's up with white chicks? Are they different?

ONE WORD: YES

THEY TALK AND WORK WITH YOU

I MISS MY WHITE GIRL, TRUTH...TOO BAD SHE SMOKED THOUGH

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:05 AM

I think all females are the same... I think you can find every "type" of female in all races.

LizBiz
12-18-2008, 10:06 AM
My favorite is when I am talking about my day when he gets home and he is all zoned in on a COMMERCIAL. I'm like, "Is that commercial mad tight, or what?" She wanna talk to you, so shut up and listen. If you can't take the heat then get the FUCK out the kitchen -luda. Yeah could at least ACT like they care about our day, cuz we sure as hell be into what they got to say, and we actually respond too, with QUESTIONS!!

Tracy
12-18-2008, 10:06 AM

Um, well. I think maybe it's an age thing. Trust me, I have been a crazy ass bitch in my day. I used to be very physical. I'd beat my man's ass for fucking around. I also used to be very jealous. I'd beat a bitches ass for even looking my man's way. I was expelled my junior year for it. I stabbed one :)

As I got older, I gained more self confidence. I realized that I was one hot bitch and felt like, if my man wants to leave me, fuck him. I know can't no other woman do it like me now. So, I don't even worry about it. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon. If he does, I have a line up ready and waiting :D Sounds conceded, but like I said, confidence.

When it comes to other things, I just try to choose my battles. After 8 years of being with someone, you just learn that some things aren't even worth the argument. The only thing we argue about now, is how to run the business. We fixed that though. I just don't work anymore :)

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:10 AM
She wanna talk to you, so shut up and listen. If you can't take the heat then get the FUCK out the kitchen -luda. Yeah could at least ACT like they care about our day, cuz we sure as hell be into what they got to say, and we actually respond too, with QUESTIONS!!
Omg! YES!!!! Have you ever had this happen...They explain something and when you come back with a question, they tell you that they just want their day to be over and all you were tryin to do was relate to them??? Grrrrrr....

LizBiz
12-18-2008, 10:10 AM
As I got older, I gained more self confidence. I realized that I was one hot bitch and felt like, if my man wants to leave me, fuck him. I know can't no other woman do it like me now. So, I don't even worry about it. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon. If he does, I have a line up ready and waiting :D Sounds conceded, but like I said, confidence. That's where I'm at now :bump::bump::bump::D

Tracy
12-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Omg! YES!!!! Have you ever had this happen...They explain something and when you come back with a question, they tell you that they just want their day to be over and all you were tryin to do was relate to them??? Grrrrrr....My man doesn't want to talk about ANYTHING with me. No work, no gossip, no school...nothing. So instead of talking, I just take his money :) That makes up for it all.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Um, well. I think maybe it's an age thing. Trust me, I have been a crazy ass bitch in my day. I used to be very physical. I'd beat my man's ass for fucking around. I also used to be very jealous. I'd beat a bitches ass for even looking my man's way. I was expelled my junior year for it. I stabbed one :)

As I got older, I gained more self confidence. I realized that I was one hot bitch and felt like, if my man wants to leave me, fuck him. I know can't no other woman do it like me now. So, I don't even worry about it. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon. If he does, I have a line up ready and waiting :D Sounds conceded, but like I said, confidence.

When it comes to other things, I just try to choose my battles. After 8 years of being with someone, you just learn that some things aren't even worth the argument. The only thing we argue about now, is how to run the business. We fixed that though. I just don't work anymore :)

AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER - AALIYAH (LOL @ QUOTING AN ARTIST TOO) BUT THATS TRUE...SHE'S OLDER THAN ME...AND I WANT TO COMMUNICATE MORE THAN HER. SHE WILL GIVE ME A BRIEFING ON WHAT WENT DOWN ON HER FAMILY..30SEC-1MIN BRIEFING..THEN GET ON TEH PHONE AND GO INTO DETAILS W/ SOMEONE ELSE..YET WHENI TELL HER ALL I KNOW WHICH MAY ACTUALLY BE A 2MIN EXPLANATINO..I GET 'YOU NEVER TELL ME EVERYTHING U ALWAYS TELL ME TID BITS'...

FYI SHE'S 26..SO YEA..AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER..SHE HASNT LEARNED..AND NOW LOOKIN AT HER MOM..SHE WONT

LizBiz
12-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Omg! YES!!!! Have you ever had this happen...They explain something and when you come back with a question, they tell you that they just want their day to be over and all you were tryin to do was relate to them??? Grrrrrr....:lmfao::lmfao: many many times, like dang...just forget what I said then lol. They feel like w/e is going on they can fix it themselves. Its us that wanna help and be apart of their lives.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Omg! YES!!!! Have you ever had this happen...They explain something and when you come back with a question, they tell you that they just want their day to be over and all you were tryin to do was relate to them??? Grrrrrr....

SORRY ABOUT THAT LOLZ CUZ I FEEL THAT WAY ALOT, BUT..IM NEVER ABLE TO EVEN SAY THAT..THOSE THOUGHTS ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND

Tracy
12-18-2008, 10:15 AM
AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER - AALIYAH (LOL @ QUOTING AN ARTIST TOO) BUT THATS TRUE...SHE'S OLDER THAN ME...AND I WANT TO COMMUNICATE MORE THAN HER. SHE WILL GIVE ME A BRIEFING ON WHAT WENT DOWN ON HER FAMILY..30SEC-1MIN BRIEFING..THEN GET ON TEH PHONE AND GO INTO DETAILS W/ SOMEONE ELSE..YET WHENI TELL HER ALL I KNOW WHICH MAY ACTUALLY BE A 2MIN EXPLANATINO..I GET 'YOU NEVER TELL ME EVERYTHING U ALWAYS TELL ME TID BITS'...

FYI SHE'S 26..SO YEA..AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER..SHE HASNT LEARNED..AND NOW LOOKIN AT HER MOM..SHE WONT

She needs a mentor :)

Sammich
12-18-2008, 10:17 AM
She needs a mentor :)
YET SHE'S SENDING ME TO THE COUNSELOR..HOW ABOUT THAT:eek:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:18 AM

Yep, I am/was/can be the same way... Tracy are you Puerto Rican??? We share tendancies...

I think that my problem is that I may have a line waiting, but when I want someone...I WANT that ONE...

Tracy
12-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Yep, I am/was/can be the same way... Tracy are you Puerto Rican??? We share tendancies...

I think that my problem is that I may have a line waiting, but when I want someone...I WANT that ONE...I am 1/2 Puerto Rican. I feel ya on the one. I'm used to getting what I want :) so when I don't it's even more appealing.

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:23 AM
My man doesn't want to talk about ANYTHING with me. No work, no gossip, no school...nothing. So instead of talking, I just take his money :) That makes up for it all.

Lol...I suppose that would make a difference. :yes: See I just get ignored...or they claim it isnt "ignoring" they juat have things on their mind....

WTH does that mean!!! I just got things on my mind.... Like what!!?!?!!?

:lmfao::lmfao: many many times, like dang...just forget what I said then lol. They feel like w/e is going on they can fix it themselves. Its us that wanna help and be apart of their lives.

The funny thing is that I have only been caring with 4 people in my entire life nad I have dated A LOT...So when I care about someone I want them to understand that it isnt a "normal" for me to give a damn...

LizBiz
12-18-2008, 10:26 AM
I think that my problem is that I may have a line waiting, but when I want someone...I WANT that ONE...Its easy to get attached and stick to one guy, but keep your eyes open. You don't want to miss out on someone else cuz you were stuck trippin over that ONE guy. Then when that's over, your like...dang...I should have talked to him when I had the chance. True story. But I think you should live your life the way you want to, and if things are ment to be, they will be. :2cents:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:27 AM
I am 1/2 Puerto Rican. I feel ya on the one. I'm used to getting what I want :) so when I don't it's even more appealing.
:goodjob: exactly!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Its easy to get attached and stick to one guy, but keep your eyes open. You don't want to miss out on someone else cuz you were stuck trippin over that ONE guy. Then when that's over, your like...dang...I should have talked to him when I had the chance. True story. But I think you should live your life the way you want to, and if things are ment to be, they will be. :2cents:
Nah, see you gotta go back to where I said I flirt... A LOT... My friends always trip on me for flirting with guys b/c they say that I am leading them on...I just say that I am fishing with many rods and they fell for the bait.. :D

What I do think is funny is how some guys assume that you are all about them when Lord knows you have X amount of guys you talk to on a regular... It's like I told my friend the other day, just because I am with someone doesnt mean that I am not weighing my options elsewhere.

Sammich
12-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Nah, see you gotta go back to where I said I flirt... A LOT... My frineds always trip on me for flirting with guys b/c they say that I am leading them on...I just say that I am fishing with many rods and they fell for the bait.. :D

DAMN U:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:35 AM
DAMN U:lmfao:
What it's true...

Hell I told one dude not too long ago that if he feels like he is the only guy in my life then I am doing a good job :)

Sammich
12-18-2008, 10:37 AM
LOL THAT IS JUST WRONG..BUT THATS ALL IN TEH GAME OF FLIRTATION

GOTA REALIZE WHEN ITS JUST FLIRTING..AND WHEN ITS THE REAL DEAL..IMO

LizBiz
12-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Nah, see you gotta go back to where I said I flirt... A LOT... My frineds always trip on me for flirting with guys b/c they say that I am leading them on...I just say that I am fishing with many rods and they fell for the bait.. :D

What I do think is funny is how some guys assume that you are all about them when Lord knows you have X amount of guys you talk to on a regular... It's like I told my friend the other day, just because I am with someone doesnt mean that I am not weighing my options elsewhere. I see where your coming from. So when you care for one guy they need to know you don't do that often. Keep doin what you doin cuz the right guy will appreciate it. When are we hanging out?:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:40 AM
LOL THAT IS JUST WRONG..BUT THATS ALL IN TEH GAME OF FLIRTATION

GOTA REALIZE WHEN ITS JUST FLIRTING..AND WHEN ITS THE REAL DEAL..IMO
Nah it isnt wrong...He was getting cocky feeling like he had me on lock, and I had to check him.

I hate when guys think that just cuz the girl seems to be faithful and loving to them, that they can treat them any kind of way they want... :no: no sir...not me... :no:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
I see where your coming from. So when you care for one guy they need to know you don't do that often. Keep doin what you doin cuz the right guy will appreciate it. When are we hanging out?:lmfao:
Exactly... My friends used to get on to me about how wrong I did some guys but they just didnt mean anything to me..I know that sounds wrong but they were just time killers.

If I want to spend time with a guy, that is serious... but of course the dudes I am dating at the time dont understand b/c I dont dog them like the others.

Hahaha... I remember once my Wednesday guy called on Thursday and I picked up the phone and asked him if he thought he was in the Groundhog movie where he keeps waking up on the same day and hung up... Those days were fun...

Sammich
12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Nah it isnt wrong...He was getting cocky feeling like he had me on lock, and I had to check him.

I hate when guys think that just cuz the girl seems to be faithful and loving to them, that they can treat them any kind of way they want... :no: no sir...not me... :no:

CHECK MATE...YOU WIN:lmfao:

BUT YEA SAME W/ GIRLS...SAME W/ EM LOL

Nitro
12-18-2008, 12:18 PM
ahhhhhhhhh all of u STFU!!!!!

:lmfao:

Sammich
12-18-2008, 12:23 PM
LOL @ THREAD JACK....GREGORY HEINZ FAILZ YET AGAIN

AlanŽ
12-18-2008, 12:37 PM
this thread is full of truth

Nitro
12-18-2008, 12:38 PM
LOL @ THREAD JACK....GREGORY HEINZ FAILZ YET AGAIN

i can get u banned again.......say 1 more mo muh'fkn word :2up:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-18-2008, 12:38 PM
ahhhhhhhhh all of u STFU!!!!!

:lmfao:
:no:

:ninja:

Sammich
12-18-2008, 12:50 PM
i can get u banned again.......say 1 more mo muh'fkn word :2up:

FUCK U PINKY:lmfao:

THAT WAS THREE...UH OH..THAT WAS SIX..UH OH..THE NUMBERS KEEP MULTIPLYING:lmfao: :lmfao:

collins
12-18-2008, 01:49 PM

gah!!

when a woman asks if i'm mad at them, i usually respond with the question "do i need to be?"