PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

ironchef
09-13-2005, 03:24 PM
So i was reading QD's thread, http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=21013, and i thought about the story in it and it made me wonder. What would you do if you walked in/found out that your girlfriend/wife whatever, was cheating on you?

Bishop
09-13-2005, 03:26 PM
id fuckin pop a cap in both their asss. j/k....i dont have a gun....but if i did thats what i would do

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 03:26 PM
You quoted the wrong thread? Later, QD.

Ruiner
09-13-2005, 03:27 PM
So i was reading QD's thread, http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=21014, and i thought about the story in it and it made me wonder. What would you do if you walked in/found out that your girlfriend/wife whatever, was cheating on you?

It would not be a pretty scene. I know enough people in this state that can fuck with you legally, financially, and physically to where it would be a bad idea.

I'm not going to jail over some bitch that cheats on me, but she will eventually go insane when her... heh, n/m, I shouldn't talk about this stuff. :)

Bishop
09-13-2005, 03:27 PM
lol i didnt even check out that link.....but yeah...i think you got the wrong thread...

ironchef
09-13-2005, 03:29 PM
You quoted the wrong thread? Later, QD.No, somethings messing up. I checked the thread number and it matches up but it links to the BEP story for some reason. Any idea?

In the address bar the thread number is 21013 for the Mase story, so i copied that, but its linking to 21014 (the BEP thing). Don't know why.

Edit - ok link fixed!!!

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 03:32 PM
I fixed it. Your tags were fucked up. Later, QD.

ironchef
09-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Thanks.

A.P. Photography
09-13-2005, 03:37 PM
It would not be a pretty scene. I know enough people in this state that can fuck with you legally, financially, and physically to where it would be a bad idea.

I'm not going to jail over some bitch that cheats on me, but she will eventually go insane when her... heh, n/m, I shouldn't talk about this stuff. :)
I would call Ruiner :goodjob:

Kristi
09-13-2005, 03:58 PM
well, it depends - if we were married - i don't believe in divorce so i would kill him. if we were just in a relationship (not married) then i would kick him out, destroy all his shit, never speak to him again, and if he is lucky - i wouldn't nail his dick to a chair

psychodrama_81
09-13-2005, 04:02 PM
No point in getting mad about it...I'd just move on, case it HAS happened to me before....

The Golden Child
09-13-2005, 04:17 PM
if that did happen and hope it never does * knock on wood *
i would break a bottle and stab him and twist it with the top sticking out and let the blood pour out of him ..

Leisa
09-13-2005, 04:19 PM
So i was reading QD's thread, http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=21013, and i thought about the story in it and it made me wonder. What would you do if you walked in/found out that your girlfriend/wife whatever, was cheating on you?

Fucking kick their shit to the motherfucking curb.... or atleast thats what I did anyway.... ..

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Fucking kick their shit to the motherfucking curb.... or atleast thats what I did anyway.... ..

Later, QD.

Jimmy B
09-13-2005, 05:03 PM
tell her to tell him that he has aids now..

lol

she would be gone within 2 min, and never be allowed on MY property again... lol

prenup will be signed when i get married.. MY house, MY money, Her stuff is hers