PDA

View Full Version : Misc ed hardy

RL...
12-17-2008, 09:42 PM
WTF is up with the ed hardy clothing line, and the douchebags wearing these ugly ass $100 t-shirts thinking they're cool.

redpanda
12-17-2008, 09:45 PM
douchebaggery clothing. it got played out after famous ppl started wearing it like Lil John

Ran
12-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Namebrand bullsh*t seriously makes me laugh. 90% of the time you're wasting your money for a name.

cactusEG
12-18-2008, 10:20 AM
WTF is up with the ed hardy clothing line, and the douchebags wearing these ugly ass $100 t-shirts thinking they're cool.

Amen sister ! I think alot of his clothing is ugly, I've seen like one or 2 thing that are ok. But I wouldnt buy it. Over priced cloths FTL :2up:

douchebaggery clothing. it got played out after famous ppl started wearing it like Lil John

I know a dumb asain bitch who got that tatted on her neck.

The Ninja
12-18-2008, 12:58 PM
The black man's Lacoste.

donyellu
12-18-2008, 02:15 PM

bowdown201
12-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Stuff like this is just stupid
http://i39.tinypic.com/wm13z6.jpg
and some of my buddies get that cheap fake ed hardy shit and it just doesnt appeal to me. Ive seen some pretty cool REAL ones but Id never pay the price

BKgen®
12-18-2008, 03:36 PM
it's for fucking tools.

ShooterMcGavin
12-18-2008, 04:25 PM
^^^and this guy would know all about tools :D

Jimmy B
12-18-2008, 05:58 PM
I agree, its like miami met the getto and brought it to san fransisco (a whales vagina)

KlassAct_EJ6
12-18-2008, 07:11 PM
I just can't see a sane person paying $300 for a hoody with extra crap on it.

§treet_§peed
12-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Namebrand bullsh*t seriously makes me laugh. 90% of the time you're wasting your money for a name. and thats why when i want abercrombie, hollister, or express i shop on ebay :D

allmotoronly
12-18-2008, 09:26 PM

they sell that shit in marshall's for like $29... They also sell knockoff ed hardy shirts all over the place.

I could afford to wear those, however I choose not to spend $100 on a t-shirt that cost $1.50 to make... I'll stick with my normal priced t-shirts and spend my money on something else...

Random Hero
01-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Ed Hardy sucks my testicles.

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier(sp?), Affliction, its all bullshit, I have more money than you cause i wear $20 T-Shirts instead of $150 T-Shirts.

fuck off trendy bastard

cactusEG
01-05-2009, 12:34 PM
and thats why when i want abercrombie, hollister, or express i shop on ebay

That shit is almost as gay as Ed Hardy ! played out shit

09ssturbo
01-05-2009, 12:37 PM
why are y'all just naming ed hardy...a lot of companies do this...pretty much everything sold at pac-sun....Fox, volcom, i hate to say it b/c i wear it but Famous Stars and Straps as well...100 dollars for a hoodie, or 80 for a pair of jeans

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Ryan is lying! =)

Anywho. I love ed hardy. I like the overall old school tattoo look. I like tattoos. I love old school styled tattoos. Therefor I like ed hardy.

Lol and the shirts do not cost that much. Yall are waaaay exxagerating the price. The most I've paid for an ed hardy shirt is 62 dollars........

Thighs
01-05-2009, 12:42 PM
i wear name brand shit because i like to look good when i go places. it doesnt make me any cooler than anyone else. i also wear $2 thrift store t shirts, and regular $15-20 ones. i have one ed hardy shirt but i got it for free, so it doesnt count. if i was gonna have to BUY the shirt, i would definitely not have it. i hate the douchebags who wear name brand shit and act like it makes them a better person or something.

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 12:48 PM
DC Shoes and DVS and GLOBE always worked for me

09ssturbo
01-05-2009, 12:53 PM
wearing GAP makes me much cooler than every one else on here...lol really just kidding

x Resilience
01-05-2009, 01:05 PM
DC Shoes and DVS and GLOBE always worked for me

x2. I'll just stick to those.

Ed Hardy is garbage, its like you dont even have it on. The material its made out of sucks and the quality of the shirt sucks.

IMPORTchic
01-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Ryan is lying! =)

Anywho. I love ed hardy. I like the overall old school tattoo look. I like tattoos. I love old school styled tattoos. Therefor I like ed hardy.

Lol and the shirts do not cost that much. Yall are waaaay exxagerating the price. The most I've paid for an ed hardy shirt is 62 dollars........

THey are cute...okay for a current trend, BUT yes some shirt are as much as $$300 I know. My aunt is loaded and her and her husband, even kids, wear it. She got one I saw at Christmas that was like $280 on the tag.....

The cheap, plain ones are at TJ MAXX, Marshalls, etc, but they are nothing.

Personally....I wouldnt blow my money on it unless I got a really good deal on a realllllyy pretty shirt or something. Its hot if the right person has it on, but hey thats with anything right?!

Overrated IMO.

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Imo its the same concept as all of you people who hate on rotas.... saying they are "fake" and volks and works are better......

Its nice to have nice things. If you have the money to spend on a designer brand shirt that you really like, then who has the right to judge what you like to wear?

Just like you can buy shoes at walmart... but honestly who wouldn't prefer a 100 dollar pair of nikes?

Although I must admit, macys does carry the ed hardy kids line and most of those teeny tiny shirts cost anywhere from 70 to 90 dollars.... that's a little unnecessary.

So quit hating! If you don't like it, don't buy it! =)

And yeah kayla the ed hardy stuff that tj maxx and marshalls carrys = I just threw up in my mouth a little.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 02:12 PM
i feel like im being ripped off paying $20 for a band shirt or $40 for jeans..........fuck this trend shit.

me and my friend like going to southlake and sitting in the food court,look at all the stupid shit people wear to look cool,or get girls....or whatever their trying to do.

Princess12
01-05-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm not a big name brand shopper... I think you can still look nice for a decent price and $50.00+ for a T-shirt is not a decent price to me. Just my $0.02

TheGrillMan
01-05-2009, 02:52 PM
i dont hate on ed hardy even tho he is a salior jerry leg humper

driftORdrag
01-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Well to be honest there are some people out there that enjoy spending all of their money on clothes, but who are we to talk because they think it is just as stupid with all the money most of us spend on our cars.

To each his own...

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Lol to the dude who said him and his friend go to the mall and sit in the food court and make fun of the dumb shit people wear.......... does that make you feel cool?

I bet you're one of those kids who wears tight pants and walks through abercrombie doing stupid rave dances just because you think you're funny...... amirite? Hahahaa.... you should really find a better source of entertainment ;)

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 03:01 PM
i mean i dont care if you wear it. I went to toys R Us the other day to buy some xmas presents, and when we were walking in there was a brand new Maserati outside. Guy came out that owned it, while we were looking at it.

he was wearing the $150 Bathing Apes T Shirt, Prada Glasses (even though it was at night), some Armani leather jacket, Prada shoes, Gucci watch yada yada yada

but he owned a $150,000 car so he can do it.

Its the guys that try to front like they are rich, and the "everyone is wearing it so im gonna wear it" mentality that i cannot stand.

My roomate wear affliction, and i make fun of him for his $50-60 T Shirts that look like they were eaten by a lawnmower. But he makes fun of me for wearing skater tees, oh well.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 03:04 PM
lol,i do wear skinny jeans,but also wear kswiss shoes..or anything else to my liking....idk i cant buy somehting for a name.

like when im shopping for a guitar,i would never buy a Gibson,id buy a Epiphone and make it sound betetr than that gibson for $1k less.

no,doest make me feel cool.....i dont care what people think of me,i have everything i could ask for.

but it is funny to see someone from head to toe in ed hardy,i hope thier paying that guy to wear all that.

driftORdrag
01-05-2009, 03:13 PM
lol,i do wear skinny jeans,but also wear kswiss shoes..or anything else to my liking....idk i cant buy somehting for a name.

but it is funny to see someone from head to toe in ed hardy,i hope thier paying that guy to wear all that.

I hope kswiss is paying you as well as the brand that makes your skinny jeans.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 03:14 PM
I hope kswiss is paying you as well as the brand that makes your skinny jeans.

thanks,that really hit me in the e-heart;)

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 03:20 PM
just to me,imo

thiers way better things out there to spend money on than clothes.

driftORdrag
01-05-2009, 03:22 PM
thanks,that really hit me in the e-heart;)

Sorry, my intentions aren't to be rude.

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Its all about personal preference. I really don't see how yall sit and hate all day long. I guess it comes from insecurities...? Like you're insecure with yourself so you have to talk shit about everyone else to make yourself feel better? Psh. its time to grow up and realize everyone is different.

"Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters".

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Its all about personal preference. I really don't see how yall sit and hate all day long. I guess it comes from insecurities...? Like you're insecure with yourself so you have to talk shit about everyone else to make yourself feel better? Psh. its time to grow up and realize everyone is different.

"Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters".

u caught me....im just a hater and i cant be my own person.

my life is meaningless..........

driftORdrag
01-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Its all about personal preference. I really don't see how yall sit and hate all day long.

x2

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 03:35 PM
........ I didn't say anything even close to that.

Lol why are you getting so defensive? I'm simply stating a point.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 03:39 PM
........ I didn't say anything even close to that.

Lol why are you getting so defensive? I'm simply stating a point.

im defensive? u started the whole "hater",and almost made sound as if u were better than me,or im below you....i just dont understand why people pay more for something they can get alot cheaper that does the same thing.

but thier is a old saying bout some people just like paying more for things,but i cant rememeber it exactly.

i dont care what u wear,i was sharing my thought on the topic.:cheers:

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 03:53 PM
See! How did I try and make it look as if I am better than you......? Me wearing abercrombie & ed hardy and you wearing whatever you wear doesn't make me better than you or you better than me...... the only thing I even said that could have been mistaken for "I'm better than you" is the fact that you sit at the mall and make fun of people....... which that's just plain insecurity and immaturity...... no one is better than anyone else......

And in response to the whole "I don't see why people pay more for something that does the same thing" .... fine go trade in your car for a bicycle. It does the same thing. Gets you from point a to point b. ..... but seriously, 60 to 100 dollars on a shirt I really like is not a big deal to me. Its not like I go out and buy the entire collection in one day, nor is my closet filled with ed hardy.

Its nice to have some nice things that's all

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 04:00 PM
neevr said i made fun,just couldnt beleieve what people wear.........and ir ur eating in a food court,dont u kinda notice things around u?

agreed,noone is better than anyone else.......but sometimes,when people have more than others,they feel that they are(not talking bout u)..hense school uniforms in schools.

and the "insecurity and immaturity" comment really made me lol,since ur sizing me up over one or 2 posts about damn clothes,lol..

yea i like to be young and act like a kid sometimes,u only live once and never got to exp. years 15-18,so i had to grow up overnight and sometimes i still feel like im 16......and im probbly one the most secure guys u would meet.

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 04:09 PM
LOL okay fine, MOST people who sit in a food court just to make fun of people are immature and insecure.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 04:10 PM
LOL okay fine, MOST people who sit in a food court just to make fun of people are immature and insecure.

thank you;)

Thighs
01-05-2009, 04:23 PM
no, if you seriously think its cool to sit around and make fun of people, you are fucking immature and have a need to make yourself feel better by cutting others down.

if you dont see why people pay more for something that serves the same function, why did you buy a camaro instead of saving money and buying a $400 dollar festiva? it does the same thing right?

and im sorry, no matter how much money you sink into an epiphone, its still a p.o.s. mexican gibson. it will sound, and more importantly FEEL, like what it is. you can only polish a turd so much, and it will still smell like shit.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 04:27 PM
lol,u sound like a Gibson fanboy

Thighs
01-05-2009, 04:33 PM
lol,u sound like a Gibson fanboy

no, i sound like i know wtf im talking about. i have 2 nice epiphones, and have played the gibson counterparts of them and im sorry, but its a world of difference. im not saying epis are all bad, and for the price of the nicer models, they are really good. but they arent gibson quality. same difference as a squier and a real strat.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 04:37 PM
epi are far better than squier,once u get up to set in neck LPs,and Epi Semi hollow are amazing,but if say could have a Epi LP Custom vs a bottom dollar Gibson,the epi is a betetr guitar.my uncle has a bout $20k worth of guitars,and not one gibson all his LPs and SGs are Epiphones,cause even with the money he has he wont buy into the name.

But i like Ibanez more anyways.

eYezs1ck
01-05-2009, 04:44 PM
i wore it like 3 yrs ago i try not to wear it anymore its played out just like true religions

Thighs
01-05-2009, 04:49 PM
epi are far better than squier,once u get up to set in neck LPs,and Epi Semi hollow are amazing,but if say could have a Epi LP Custom vs a bottom dollar Gibson,the epi is a betetr guitar.my uncle has a bout $20k worth of guitars,and not one gibson all his LPs and SGs are Epiphones,cause even with the money he has he wont buy into the name.

But i like Ibanez more anyways.

i have a set neck lp, and i hate it. alot.

OneSlow5pt0
01-05-2009, 04:56 PM
i have a set neck lp, and i hate it. alot.

i love mine,can play anything with it and got a great deal on it.:D

cactusEG
01-05-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm not a big name brand shopper... I think you can still look nice for a decent price and $50.00+ for a T-shirt is not a decent price to me. Just my $0.02

QFT. I dont really care about brand. It looks good and affordable, i'll buy it...

RL...
01-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Imo its the same concept as all of you people who hate on rotas.... saying they are "fake" and volks and works are better......

Its nice to have nice things. If you have the money to spend on a designer brand shirt that you really like, then who has the right to judge what you like to wear?

Just like you can buy shoes at walmart... but honestly who wouldn't prefer a 100 dollar pair of nikes?

Although I must admit, macys does carry the ed hardy kids line and most of those teeny tiny shirts cost anywhere from 70 to 90 dollars.... that's a little unnecessary.

So quit hating! If you don't like it, don't buy it! =)

And yeah kayla the ed hardy stuff that tj maxx and marshalls carrys = I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I'm not trying to hate or anything, but as a person who cares about the way I dress I must say that I don't mind spending money on clothes. But if I buy something expensive it's worth the money, because the quality is up to par. Abercrombie is better quality than ed hardy, and you're only paying for the name with ed hardy. And everyone judges everyone else wears either consciencely or unconsciencely.

Brad Butter clothing is much nicer and and is much cheaper! Check out his clothing line for men/women

Thighs
01-05-2009, 09:09 PM
i love mine,can play anything with it and got a great deal on it.:D

well i loved my ford aspire, could go LITERALLY anywhere with it... but i like my e30 WAY better.

RL...
01-05-2009, 09:09 PM
everyone who sit in a food court just to make fun of people are immature and insecure.

fixed.

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Its nice to have some nice things that's all

again, i dont care if you wear it, its the ATTITUDE that comes with the majority of the people that wear it.

Make sense?

just like i used to wear Hurley in 96 when you had to go to Cali or Vegas to get it. Then blink 182 got big and every teeny bopper was wearing it. It became the "trendy thing" to do.

if you wear it thats fine, but i despise people that wear shit like they are trying to prove something.

Case in point i went to Twisted Taco on Barrett Parkway one time on a friday night with my roomate. I was wearing a DVS Skate T Shirt just going to have a few beers. And there were 40 guys wearing the same fucking Affliction t shirt, they all had the same lame ass hair cut, the same trendy jeans, it was so cookie cutter.

Ill get called a bum, and i have before cause i wear skater clothes and hoodies. But i dont care. Ive gone to MF Sushi bar in a Zoo York t shirt and shorts an spent $300 on a meal. Just cause i dont wear $150 t shirts or $1500 suits doesnt mean i dont have money or im not willing to spend it.

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 09:54 PM
why are y'all just naming ed hardy...a lot of companies do this...pretty much everything sold at pac-sun....Fox, volcom, i hate to say it b/c i wear it but Famous Stars and Straps as well...100 dollars for a hoodie, or 80 for a pair of jeans
skatewarehouse.com

PawnShopCEO
01-05-2009, 10:04 PM
I own 2 affliction shirts for the record. I own many trendy design shirts. I like the style. I never skated so i dont really find the stuff mikes wears appealing for me to wear. I'm into MMA, its the clothing that alot of the MMA fighters wear so i think its cool... Not at all because of the price tag. I dont own a Ed Hardy shirt because I'm not going to spend 130$ on a shirt. I will, however, spend 20-50$ on a shirt that I find that i like.

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 10:06 PM
I own 2 affliction shirts for the record. I own many trendy design shirts. I like the style. I never skated so i dont really find the stuff mikes wears appealing for me to wear. I'm into MMA, its the clothing that alot of the MMA fighters wear so i think its cool... Not at all because of the price tag. I dont own a Ed Hardy shirt because I'm not going to spend 130$ on a shirt. I will, however, spend 20-50$ on a shirt that I find that i like.
yeah you are too jewish to buy an Ed Hardy shirt.

PawnShopCEO
01-05-2009, 10:08 PM
yeah you are too jewish to buy an Ed Hardy shirt.

but not too jewish to actually have a car titled in my name jew boy

Vteckidd
01-05-2009, 10:10 PM
i am too jewish to title a car in my name cause i know im going to sell it in 4 weeks

The Creeper
01-05-2009, 10:31 PM
This argument is all invalid. Do any of you know the countless Italian designer brands that have prices high enough to make Ed hardy, abercrombie, affliction, etc etc look like good will clothing. It is all about what your willing to spend. Quality does not change all that much in most cases. I wear Abercrombie jeans, because they are honestly the most comfortable jeans ive ever bought. Its all relative though with how much money one has to spend, just like the above comment made about the maserati owner.

On the subject of all these tools running around wearing the same lame ass affliction shit and all looking exactly the same, that shit gets OLD. Honestly, you will go out to eat, and every mother fucker in there from 18-25 looks the fucking same. Same build, haircut, pants, shoes...etc etc. It is really pathetic. Oh well. Carry on.

toxxxic
01-05-2009, 11:15 PM
I dont own a Ed Hardy shirt because I'm not going to spend 130$ on a shirt..

yall make ed hardy seem SOOO much more expensive than it really is. the MAX i've ever seen an ed hardy shirt at buckle or dillards or macy's is around 90 dollars and that's for the mack daddy rhinestoned one that does back flips.

see : http://www.edhardyshop.com/ -- go shopping! :rolleyes:

staysideways
01-06-2009, 03:52 AM
yall make ed hardy seem SOOO much more expensive than it really is. the MAX i've ever seen an ed hardy shirt at buckle or dillards or macy's is around 90 dollars and that's for the mack daddy rhinestoned one that does back flips.

see : http://www.edhardyshop.com/ -- go shopping! :rolleyes:

:2cents: here ya go

the thing is, you say that the clothes are ONLY $90. ONLY $90! for a T-shirt. plus, you say these "discount" Ed hardy clothes are at dillard's and such, yet you don't post those links, NOOOO! you post the official ed hardy website. i looked at the hoodies and the shirts and then i realized that i had no more faith in humanity.
$460 for a hoody.
that is really honestly ugly.
$165 dollars for a guys hoody that looks like it was airbrushed in panama city by graham norton.
but to top that off, a rhinestone sticker for your laptop...
any guesses on the price?
$30?
$50?
$100?
wrong!
$248.
for a sticker.

i want you to listen very carefully, i like expensive things, but this trend is ridiculous. and in the end it is just a trend, and at the end of this trend(and there will be an end to it eventually) all you're going to have is the knowledge that you wasted your money to look like everyone else. where's the sense of accomplishment in that?
i think you need to stop talking about how cool ed hardy clothes are, take audigier's dick out of your mouth and realize that you're just wasting money and more importantly time. because no matter how expensive the clothes are, someone else has the same shirt or the same jacket.

Random Hero
01-06-2009, 09:06 AM
You guys are all gay.

Get over it.

BKgen®
01-06-2009, 09:09 AM
my oh my... you people sure are sensitive about your gay, overpriced clothes. :rolleyes:

alpine_aw11
01-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Moral of the story:

If you wear Ed Hardy, Affliction.....etc you are worthless as a person, and feel wearing overpriced trendy gayfagfuckshit clothes will make up for it.

tmoney11286
01-06-2009, 08:47 PM
haha, who cares what other people wear?

I have quite a few Christian Audigier and Ed Hardy shirts and I spent what most would consider dumb amounts of money on them (210 after tax each for a couple audigier shirts), but I like them and when I saw them, I wanted them....not like it was someone elses money I was spending.

DeutscheBAG!
01-06-2009, 09:49 PM
again, i dont care if you wear it, its the ATTITUDE that comes with the majority of the people that wear it.

Make sense?

Case in point i went to twisted tacoon Barrett Parkway one time on a friday night with my roomate. I was wearing a DVS Skate T Shirt just going to have a few beers. And there were 40 guys wearing the same fucking Affliction t shirt, they all had the same lame ass hair cut, the same trendy jeans, it was so cookie cutter.

lol
that place is a breeding ground for douchebaggery. if i had a bulldozer....
but yeah man, every dude was wearing a affliction this, tapout, same Dane Cook looking wannabes..and they have the audacity to stare at me becausing im wearing LRG or ZooYork.....no different than brothas dressing like Usher and wearing fucking shades at night

chinitoxamor
01-06-2009, 10:21 PM
i only like ed hardy shoes, similar to chucks but who cares, i paid like 65 for mines and best part is i dont have to worry about having to tie my shoes hahah

i dont like the shirts or hat, just overpricing on something you can get for cheap

chinitoxamor
01-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Moral of the story:

If you wear Ed Hardy, Affliction.....etc you are worthless as a person, and feel wearing overpriced trendy gayfagfuckshit clothes will make up for it.

shut up and lick my meat from the back :D

moral of my line: I DONT CARE

thecrazyone
01-07-2009, 12:28 AM
i guess you dont know what it feels like the wear almost 2000$ in clothes....my :2cents: ....haha, it feels damn good.

toxxxic
01-07-2009, 12:54 AM

the thing is, you say that the clothes are ONLY $90. ONLY $90! for a T-shirt. plus, you say these "discount" Ed hardy clothes are at dillard's and such, yet you don't post those links, NOOOO! you post the official ed hardy website. i looked at the hoodies and the shirts and then i realized that i had no more faith in humanity.
$460 for a hoody.
$165 dollars for a guys hoody that looks like it was airbrushed in panama city by graham norton.
$30?
$50?
$100?
wrong!
$248.
for a sticker.

i want you to listen very carefully, i like expensive things, but this trend is ridiculous. and in the end it is just a trend, and at the end of this trend(and there will be an end to it eventually) all you're going to have is the knowledge that you wasted your money to look like everyone else. where's the sense of accomplishment in that?
i think you need to stop talking about how cool ed hardy clothes are, take audigier's dick out of your mouth and realize that you're just wasting money and more importantly time. because no matter how expensive the clothes are, someone else has the same shirt or the same jacket.

:lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
01-07-2009, 01:08 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:

??????he made good points..

toxxxic
01-07-2009, 01:13 AM
??????he made good points..

i really DONT understand WHY people care what others choose to spend their money on. like, are they jealous they can't afford to drop 90 dollars on a shirt? or what is it... ? i don't get it.

i guess we should go call everyone who buys a 2000 dollar set of works a dumbass douchebag for spending 2000 dollars on something that doesn't really even serve a purpose other than rolling your car down the road... ? what's wrong with your stock wheels... ? they do the same thing!

who gives a fuck what other people wear &/or spend their money on.

OneSlow5pt0
01-07-2009, 01:14 AM
i really DONT understand WHY people care what others choose to spend their money on. like, are they jealous they can't afford to drop 90 dollars on a shirt? or what is it... ? i don't get it.

i guess we should go call everyone who buys a 2000 dollar set of works a dumbass douchebag for spending 2000 dollars on something that doesn't really even serve a purpose other than rolling your car down the road... ? what's wrong with your stock wheels... ? they do the same thing!

i guess u do,since u argue with us.

toxxxic
01-07-2009, 01:18 AM
no i really don't.... i just don't appreciate someone telling me to "take christian audigiers dick out of my mouth" because i own a 65 dollar t-shirt.

RL...
01-07-2009, 01:44 AM

$460 for a hoody.
$30?
$50?
$100?
wrong!
$248.
for a sticker.

lol so true

RL...
01-07-2009, 01:45 AM
haha, who cares what other people wear?

I have quite a few Christian Audigier and Ed Hardy shirts and I spent what most would consider dumb amounts of money on them (210 after tax each for a couple audigier shirts), but I like them and when I saw them, I wanted them....not like it was someone elses money I was spending.

The point is you like them only because it's popular at the moment and trnedy. I doubt you'd like it in 10 years when no one wears the garbage...

RL...
01-07-2009, 01:48 AM
i guess you dont know what it feels like the wear almost 2000$ in clothes....my :2cents: ....haha, it feels damn good.

I know how it feels to wear 2k on my wrist alone. But it's pointless to get satisfaction in this aspect. It's extremely immature to think you're cool or special because you have more expensive "stuff".

If you think you're cool for wearing expensive ass outfits, you're the only one....I like looking good, but looking good doesn't cost 2k

RL...
01-07-2009, 01:55 AM

Your comparison to clothes and wheels is invalid. Wheels serve a purpose and not only as a function of looks but of performance.

My point is there is nothing wrong with spending $65 on a t shirt. my arguement is with ppl do it only to fit in with the other douchebags who wear the same clothes and think they are better/cool because of wearing said clothes. 3 years ago I didn't see anyone wearing ed hardy. And all of a sudden it's popular and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. That's my problem with ed hardy....

toxxxic
01-07-2009, 02:18 AM
i dont think you could GET ed hardy over here 3 years ago. =/

as far as i knew you could only buy it in cali ... hell dillards & macys JUST recently started carrying it here. before that, buckle was the only place I could find it.

and JUST in the past few months the ed hardy store opened up at whatever the hell mall that is... idk, i havent been because i dont have a million dollars to spend.

OneSlow5pt0
01-07-2009, 02:39 AM
time to break out the member only jackets,heard there coming back in style.

staysideways
01-07-2009, 02:41 AM
i'm not saying designer clothes are bad, i'm saying that if you're gonna pay that much for clothes, then get something original.
maybe limited production, autographed, or one-off items.
don't spend that much money to look like all the people who just stopped wearing american eagle and hollister because they watched miami ink a couple of times and thought that wearing ed hardy would make them bad asses.

tmoney11286
01-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Your comparison to clothes and wheels is invalid. Wheels serve a purpose and not only as a function of looks but of performance.

My point is there is nothing wrong with spending $65 on a t shirt. my arguement is with ppl do it only to fit in with the other douchebags who wear the same clothes and think they are better/cool because of wearing said clothes. 3 years ago I didn't see anyone wearing ed hardy. And all of a sudden it's popular and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. That's my problem with ed hardy....

If that is your "problem" with Christian Audigier, then you need to get a life and get some real "problems" to worry about. Like I said, who cares if people buy it because they like it or it is trendy? In case you haven't noticed, that is they way our society works. It isn't something that is new...

And you are mistaken if you don't think that clothes serve a purpose, whether that purpose just be that they make the person that wears them feel good when they go out. I don't know where you are getting this thing about people thinking they are better than anyone because they are wearing it, but it certainly isn't something I have noticed. Clothes are a supplement, they don't make your personality. A cocky person is cocky in a 3K suit, or a black wife beater. If you think that they are perceive that they think they are cooler than you, that is something you need to deal with. It is easy to disassociate yourself with those kinds of people, but I can assure you that an expensive T-Shirt isn't the reason they are acting that way.

Random Hero
01-07-2009, 08:14 AM
I know how it feels to wear 2k on my wrist alone. But it's pointless to get satisfaction in this aspect. It's extremely immature to think you're cool or special because you have more expensive "stuff".

If you think you're cool for wearing expensive ass outfits, you're the only one....I like looking good, but looking good doesn't cost 2k

2k? That's it? :lmfao:

toxxxic
01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Ryan you complete me... I just want you to know that ;)

Random Hero
01-07-2009, 10:05 AM

Likewise cutie. ;)

Thighs
01-07-2009, 10:06 AM
i still dont understand why this was thread-worthy. you dont like ed hardy or other designer stuff? cool. dont wear it. if people wanna spend 80 bucks on a t shirt, let em.

G.C
01-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Its mostly high school shit. All they care bout is how other people think bout you. We all used to be like that so there's nothing new. Just a new trend that will die in a year.

I personally think there 5 dollar shirt you see at walmart with some pretty cool shit on it. If they want to wear it, let them. Let them waste there money and realize how dumb they were at the end.

BKgen®
01-07-2009, 10:41 AM

fvck that --

...parachute pants.

toxxxic
01-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Lol I still have some members only stuff somewhere :ninja:

bowdown201
01-07-2009, 10:56 AM
toxxxic YOU complete me...just thought you should know that :yes:

RL...
01-07-2009, 11:42 AM
If that is your "problem" with Christian Audigier, then you need to get a life and get some real "problems" to worry about. Like I said, who cares if people buy it because they like it or it is trendy? In case you haven't noticed, that is they way our society works. It isn't something that is new...

And you are mistaken if you don't think that clothes serve a purpose, whether that purpose just be that they make the person that wears them feel good when they go out. I don't know where you are getting this thing about people thinking they are better than anyone because they are wearing it, but it certainly isn't something I have noticed. Clothes are a supplement, they don't make your personality. A cocky person is cocky in a 3K suit, or a black wife beater. If you think that they are perceive that they think they are cooler than you, that is something you need to deal with. It is easy to disassociate yourself with those kinds of people, but I can assure you that an expensive T-Shirt isn't the reason they are acting that way.

This isn't something I obsess about. I just don't understand the ed hardy trend...lol but it's whatever

But material things do make some ppl cocky, not everyone, but some ppl. Just like how some ppl are cocky because they have nice cars etc....

Random Hero
01-07-2009, 11:52 AM
This isn't something I obsess about. I just don't understand the ed hardy trend...lol but it's whatever

But material things do make some ppl cocky, not everyone, but some ppl. Just like how some ppl are cocky because they have nice cars etc....

What the fuck is your point?

You've been on repeat since page 1.

Such is life dude.

UpSideDownDesi
01-07-2009, 12:20 PM
wear what you feel good in whether it's $10 or $100.

HarietTubgrl
01-07-2009, 12:51 PM
fvck that --

...parachute pants.
with parachute pants come stirrup pants

JDM-95-Hatch
01-07-2009, 08:46 PM
last time i checked every ed hardy shirt you own came from tj maxx or whatever that store was and we paid 40.00 for them ;) owned

no i really don't.... i just don't appreciate someone telling me to "take christian audigiers dick out of my mouth" because i own a 65 dollar t-shirt.

JDM-95-Hatch
01-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Ryan you're such a baller when do i get to drive the supra

2k? That's it? :lmfao:

Random Hero
01-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Ryan you're such a baller when do i get to drive the supra

When I see your ass again...where the fuck have you been? :D

toxxxic
01-07-2009, 10:36 PM
last time i checked every ed hardy shirt you own came from tj maxx or whatever that store was and we paid 40.00 for them ;) owned

hey cock sucker i HAVE been shopping since you've seen me last :taun:

and the love is a gamble shirt was 65... you should know, you bought it. ;) THANK YOU.

G.C
01-08-2009, 01:24 AM
hey cock sucker i HAVE been shopping since you've seen me last

and the love is a gamble shirt was 65... you should know, you bought it. THANK YOU.

She used you!! You sucka ass n.i.g.ga you.

Terror
01-08-2009, 02:09 AM

as a matter of fact, willy big nut is rocking one right now :ninja:

Terror
01-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Likewise cutie. ;)

wtf, wheres my cutie comments,

and you don call me no mo' :(

Terror
01-08-2009, 02:14 AM

There is a certain "prestige" i guess if thats the word to certain things when they come into style. I dont beleive people wear ed hardy because others wear it, or because of how much it costs, but because its known to be stylish. Its as simple as that. Everyone in one way or another buys things because of the reputation that precedes it, or the fact that its considered a nice item. Otherwise where would we be? with everyone not caring what they wear and higher end companies going out of business? No, that would be stupid its part of what makes the economic world go round.

TheGrillMan
01-08-2009, 02:19 AM
imo i think the whole ed hardy craze isnt really JUST about ed hardy

consider the fact that tattoos are becoming more and more common and accepted so people are jumping on that bandwagon

"oh hey i dont want any tattoos but i like the art so ima spend 75$ on this shit with cherry blossoms and sugar skulls"

also.. salior jerry's rum there are others but you get the point

bowdown201
01-08-2009, 02:24 PM
^^^I see what you mean there.

josh green
01-09-2009, 08:23 AM
imo i think the whole ed hardy craze isnt really JUST about ed hardy

consider the fact that tattoos are becoming more and more common and accepted so people are jumping on that bandwagon

"oh hey i dont want any tattoos but i like the art so ima spend 75$ on this shit with cherry blossoms and sugar skulls"

also.. salior jerry's rum there are others but you get the point
So your saying you need to have tattoos to wear ed hardy stuff? That is clearly what you implied with your quotations. I personally dont care for 99% of the stuff, most of it has way too much stuff on it and way to gaudy.

What does it matter why people wear what they do, it all comes down to people being super judgemental and steriotyping. If someone really wants to wear the same jeans as you just to fit in should you really not want to wear them anymore b/c other people have them. I think some people try WAY TOO HARD to be different and have some bad attitudes about it.
I got plenty of $13 pants from khols that I work/play in but I do own a couple pair of Rock and Republic jeans and some nice shirts. I dont flaunt that shit around, most people dont even know wtf it is. Hell, some of the shirts I dont even know who it is, I just liked the shirt. I have found some badass flannel shirts in True Religion and saw the price and went to khols and found something similar and was just as happy, lol.

browningboy7
01-09-2009, 08:31 AM
"A fool and his money are soon parted" But I can't say anything I own the same pair of Etnies in 11 different colors. lol

thecrazyone
01-09-2009, 01:08 PM
ah its friday so i think i will get fresh....

lets see....

400$ hoodie...check
132$ shirt...check
120$ belt with 70$ buckle...check and check
400$ PRP jeans....check
350$ nike's......check

:yes: :camera:

ISAtlanta300
01-09-2009, 02:11 PM

lets see....

400$ hoodie...check
132$ shirt...check
400$ PRP jeans....check
350$ nike's......check

......Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it is still a monkey......

trying to impress much? LOL

thecrazyone
01-11-2009, 06:11 PM
......Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it is still a monkey......

trying to impress much? LOL

my jeans cost more than your whole outfit.

ultm8mind
01-11-2009, 07:11 PM
I like Ed Hardy stuff personally, but I am also older and I guess not into the sagging pants and all. I don't like alot of the shirts that are in his line up, but I do like some. Just like I like a little of this and a little of that, everything from Old Navy to Polo, if I like it and have the money, why not??

BobbyFresco
01-12-2009, 08:36 AM

lets see....

400$ hoodie...check
132$ shirt...check
400$ PRP jeans....check
350$ nike's......check

What pair of Nike's do you have that cost you $350?
They better be some hella limited edition shit.

ISAtlanta300
01-12-2009, 12:36 PM

Maybe, maybe not.....but does that make you feel better than everyone?

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 01:19 PM

lets see....

400$ hoodie...check
132$ shirt...check
400$ PRP jeans....check
350$ nike's......check

fag

Terror
01-12-2009, 11:01 PM

Hahaha swollix is there an echo in here?

And "thecrazyone" that just might be the gayest thing ive ever heard. maybe you should put some of that money into your passat, privat wheels are a poor mans HRE ;)

rizzler
01-29-2009, 11:01 PM
http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/01/28/the-legend-of-sailor-jerry/

"Some say that Ed Hardy sold his old mentor, Sailor Jerry, up the river– taking much credit for Jerry’s style and pocketing the dough. I would agree. "

RL...
01-30-2009, 11:50 PM
this thread also applies to all the affliction wearing douches as well.

All their clothes are ugly, and I must say I have pretty good taste in clothes. I stay away from "trends" and what's "in style", because I could care less about fitting in with those types of ppl. Which is what ppl wearing this garbage is trying to do.

but hey if you like ed hardy then buy it, more power to you. lol

BIG WORM
01-31-2009, 01:47 AM
Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier(sp?), Affliction, its all bullshit, I have more money than you cause i wear $20 T-Shirts instead of $150 T-Shirts.

fuck off trendy bastard

agreed. why spend all that money to dress like Turtle, when you could dress like Ari for the same price?

cartune
01-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Its a waste of money to buy clothes at that price.I can buy it but nah.funny to see ppl wearing expensive clothes but they eat cheap food.dollar menu frm Mcd.also drive broken down cars.have credit card debt up the wazu.barely can make rent or still living with parents/relatives.basically frontin.but if ur the type that like to buy this clothes more power to u.hopefuly ur rich.not hating.just my opinion

chinitoxamor
01-31-2009, 11:45 AM
^^ do yourself a favor, take your thumb out your ass, just because others wear expensive clothes dont mean they eat cheap or drive broken down cars or got credit card debt up the wazu or can barely make rent and frontin.

i wear INC probably a bit priced around like ed hardy, i eat good all the time i aint talking about no mickeyD or burger king, i like to sit down and dine, and i dont drive a broken ass piece of car, my dd is a 99 accord which gets me around with leather and a system, and no i dont have credit card debt because theres something called managing, you learn how to spend and save, and yes i am living with family but only because im waiting to finish up with college and no im not frontin, because as hard as you try i aint gotta worry about gettin ass or making money. i might be a nobody but i aint typical, you aint livin like me, you aint payin 40 stacks to go to college for 15 months, so best believe, i just proved you wrong about some broke ass punks that you talk about because i aint stereotype.

thank you...... come again

Ramsie
01-31-2009, 12:37 PM

Might be why your only driving a VW. :goodjob: lol.

I think the Ed Hardy for guys is retarded, the girls line is pretty nice though. [jackets/pullovers] Still some of there shirts are really lame too... I think Sinful is a lot better line for girls.

and 350$ on some Nikes? :thinking:

cartune
01-31-2009, 02:49 PM
Lol dam I was talkin about some ppl.sori if u got offended.I'm just saying wad I see about some ppl.if that not u,then don't get offended.if ur going to school and hard workin more power to u.I do that too..

Turbo Terrance
01-31-2009, 04:39 PM
^^ do yourself a favor, take your thumb out your ass, just because others wear expensive clothes dont mean they eat cheap or drive broken down cars or got credit card debt up the wazu or can barely make rent and frontin.

i wear INC probably a bit priced around like ed hardy, i eat good all the time i aint talking about no mickeyD or burger king, i like to sit down and dine, and i dont drive a broken ass piece of car, my dd is a 99 accord which gets me around with leather and a system, and no i dont have credit card debt because theres something called managing, you learn how to spend and save, and yes i am living with family but only because im waiting to finish up with college and no im not frontin, because as hard as you try i aint gotta worry about gettin ass or making money. i might be a nobody but i aint typical, you aint livin like me, you aint payin 40 stacks to go to college for 15 months, so best believe, i just proved you wrong about some broke ass punks that you talk about because i aint stereotype.

:yes: :goodjob: Well put.....

RL...
02-01-2009, 09:33 AM

The only thing you proved is how effective your high school education was, if you made it that far that is. Your post is littered with spelling and grammatical mistakes, and apparently you're going out of your way to type like you speak with all the slang thrown in there. The ONLY thing you proved is how dumb you are.

You might not be a broke ass punk, but you are jsut the type of ed hardy douchebag I was imagining when this thread came into fruition.

chinitoxamor
02-01-2009, 10:50 AM
My high school education has nothing to do with how I type online. If I wanted to type correctly without grammatical mistakes and spelling then I would have done it, this is the internet so get over it. Its called Apriori because its a sense of pleasure, and its a Aposteriori to argue. The way I speak does not justify how effective my education will be posted on the internet for some idiots to read and judge me over a simple post.

So if you don't mind, Rick... don't judge me since you already know me as a person.

RL...
02-01-2009, 11:54 AM
My high school education has nothing to do with how I type online. If I wanted to type correctly without grammatical mistakes and spelling then I would have done it, this is the internet so get over it. Its called Apriori because its a sense of pleasure, and its a Aposteriori to argue. The way I speak does not justify how effective my education will be posted on the internet for some idiots to read and judge me over a simple post.

So if you don't mind, Rick... don't judge me since you already know me as a person.

I just like messing with ppl. :cheers: This forum is my entertainment and simultaneously my method of procrastinating english essays.

RL...
02-01-2009, 11:55 AM

Do I?:thinking:

chinitoxamor
02-01-2009, 11:04 PM
I just like messing with ppl. :cheers: This forum is my entertainment and simultaneously my method of procrastinating english essays.

I'm glad you take it as your entertainment and simultaneously method of procastinating english essay. Great way to build your english and essay writing performance. :goodjob:

Do I?:thinking:

Yes, you do. :D We partied, drank,and clubbed together before. If you forgot who I am, or dont know who I am.... then :???:

anyways..... its Alvin. :yes: