PDA

View Full Version : Misc Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children

ct9a gsr
09-13-2005, 12:31 PM
For those of you who haven't gotten a chance to see the newly released Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children, you all are missing out... this is by far the best animation-style movie I've ever seen... and it helps that I'm a big FFVII fan too... even ever fight scene was hand-drawn instead of computer rendered... absolutely amazing.

Best movie I've seen in awhile... :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: three thumbs up.

rolling_trip
09-13-2005, 12:36 PM
IS IT OUT?

EJ6
09-13-2005, 12:37 PM
For those of you who haven't gotten a chance to see the newly released Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children, you all are missing out... this is by far the best animation-style movie I've ever seen... and it helps that I'm a big FFVII fan too... even ever fight scene was hand-drawn instead of computer rendered... absolutely amazing.

Best movie I've seen in awhile... :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: three thumbs up.

where do they sell it ? i know it out today but i dont know where to buy it

T.C.
09-13-2005, 01:40 PM
A friend of mine downloaded it and we watched it yesterday. This movie is fawking incredible.

rolling_trip
09-13-2005, 01:43 PM
i found a place to download, pm me. not sure if i should post it

TranceDJ06
09-13-2005, 01:57 PM
^^^ Post it..haha

eViLMunkey
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Probably at Tower Records.. they carry everything...

D.Choe
09-14-2005, 12:42 PM
FF7:Advent Children (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=406322&query=advent+children+)
just download the torrent and use azureus to download. regular bittorrent didn't work for me because it said the torrent was unregistered. the torrent comes with japanese subs, but i have the english subs so if you want em just pm me. the movie is absolutely stunning and any ff7 fans will enjoy it. there is also a short anime of ff7 called last order that covers the events of nibelheim (when cloud has flashbacks in the game)
here's the link for the anime
FF7:Last Order (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=407547&query=last+order+)
the anime has no subs whatsoever, but if you've played the game, you'll know what's going on.
enjoy :)

HyPer50
09-14-2005, 08:55 PM
so.... i'm not totally following this... So this is based on the game then right? FF7? Unlike the other FF movie, spirits within? Is Sephroth in it? god he rocks....

D.Choe
09-14-2005, 09:46 PM
so.... i'm not totally following this... So this is based on the game then right? FF7? Unlike the other FF movie, spirits within? Is Sephroth in it? god he rocks....

Yes, Advent Children is based after FF7. It shows events that happened in the game and it starts off with the very last scene of the game at the end of the credits, the one with Red XIII jumping up a cliff overlooking Midgar. And yes, Sephiroth is technically in it, but not. You'll see why near the end of the movie. I hope you enjoy the subs.

Ran
09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
You can find two more torrents for FFVII:AC at www.baka-updates.com with full subtitles. Enjoy. :goodjob:

XBLG20
09-16-2005, 03:03 AM
Just watched the movie and if you haven't played the game there's no point in watching it. I know it’s been awhile since I played FFVII but I found it to be a bit confusing. Still very enjoyable. Overall the animation and fight scenes were topnotch.

krindus
09-16-2005, 03:33 AM
i would recomend watching Last Order first, to bring back the old memories of the game if you havn't played it recently (or didn't pay attention). But wow, just... Wow, worth every second. The end, brought a tear to my eye.

XBLG20
09-16-2005, 06:27 PM
what player is everyone using to get their english sub?

rolling_trip
09-16-2005, 06:33 PM
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3382216

this is where i picked up the subs, just place it in the folder with the movie and use either wmp or divx

Vi3t
09-20-2005, 11:11 PM
do anyone know where to get or have the english subtitles for the FF7 :last order?

D.Choe
09-21-2005, 12:50 AM
do anyone know where to get or have the english subtitles for the FF7 :last order?

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3383448
I haven't downloaded that version yet, but lmk if the subs are any good.

Vi3t
09-21-2005, 10:01 AM
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3383448
I haven't downloaded that version yet, but lmk if the subs are any good.

preciate it man, but i already download the movie but its in japanese and i need the english subtitles for it , and its been a long time since i finished FF7 on PS , so i was lost as a mofo while watching it, so im wondering where i can get the eng subs by itself

D.Choe
09-21-2005, 11:02 AM
preciate it man, but i already download the movie but its in japanese and i need the english subtitles for it , and its been a long time since i finished FF7 on PS , so i was lost as a mofo while watching it, so im wondering where i can get the eng subs by itself

haha, I'm trying to find the subs just by themself as well. I might as well just start downloading that whole thing and I'll tell you if the subs are any good.
edit- I just downloaded it, and there is no separate sub file, but the subs are encoded into the movie, so if you want the subs, you have to download the whole thing. The subs are actually pretty good and it's worth downloading if you really wanna watch it. Although you have to download the whole thing, it took me approximately an hour to download it. I was finishing my lunch and it was done. Perfect.

Vi3t
09-21-2005, 02:47 PM
haha, I'm trying to find the subs just by themself as well. I might as well just start downloading that whole thing and I'll tell you if the subs are any good.
edit- I just downloaded it, and there is no separate sub file, but the subs are encoded into the movie, so if you want the subs, you have to download the whole thing. The subs are actually pretty good and it's worth downloading if you really wanna watch it. Although you have to download the whole thing, it took me approximately an hour to download it. I was finishing my lunch and it was done. Perfect.

o aiite im downloading it right now, thanks alot man