PDA

View Full Version : New Car Photoshoot

Catnip
12-17-2008, 08:39 AM
I lied, I couldn't find the camera, but every has wanted to see the integra I got...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/integra1.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/Integra2.jpg

:ninja:

Elbow
12-17-2008, 08:41 AM
THIS ISN'T A PHOTOSHOOT CHANGE YOUR TITLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

ATK_Designs
12-17-2008, 08:42 AM
liar liar, car's on fire.

PURP
12-17-2008, 08:47 AM
great deal...glws. bump

Sammich
12-17-2008, 08:55 AM
LOVE THE TEG...I WANT ANOTHER SO BAD

Brown Man
12-17-2008, 09:46 AM
QD ownage coming in 5....4....3...2.......

lol

Captain-Obvious™
12-17-2008, 09:53 AM
man those wheel's are some damn whores

EJ_Allmota
12-17-2008, 10:20 AM
those wheels do not look good on everything..

MidLifeCrisis
12-17-2008, 10:53 AM
good-f'n luck with that.

that car sucks asshole. i was offered it as a trade for my DA by the previous owner and after seeing it up close, learning the history, and discovering all the problems, i lol'd my way far away from it..

but who knows, maybe someone can tag the hood with some sweet rattle cans and you can sell it for 3000..

DeeAOne
12-17-2008, 02:41 PM
wideband?

Alan®
12-17-2008, 02:45 PM
?????

seanrg1116
12-17-2008, 02:50 PM
wheels look awful on that car

Catnip
12-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanks for all compliments on the wheels. I like them better than the stock civic wheels, so I put the stock civic wheels on my... civic and the aftermarket wheels on this.

cactusEG
12-17-2008, 03:01 PM
those wheels do not look good on everything..

LOL Amen brother ! !

Maniacc
12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
great deal...glws. bump
Haha, am I the only one who saw this?

Hey, Got_purp this isn't a forsale thread you retard. :lmao:

Catnip
12-17-2008, 03:05 PM

Looks like the "MidLifeCrisis" motherfucker missed the fact it's not a for sale thread, too.

Thighs
12-17-2008, 03:11 PM
good-f'n luck with that.

that car sucks asshole. i was offered it as a trade for my DA by the previous owner and after seeing it up close, learning the history, and discovering all the problems, i lol'd my way far away from it..

but who knows, maybe someone can tag the hood with some sweet rattle cans and you can sell it for 3000..

GTFO of here with that shit. if you have a problem like that with the car, either keep it to pm's or dont post at all.

do it again and ill hunt you down and sneak into your room naked and fuck you itb while slitting your throat and then ill piss in your moms eyesocket with the aids i contracted from you while microwaving your dog and tickling your feet with peacock feathers. :2up:

redrumracer
12-17-2008, 03:47 PM

lol wait at least 2 weeks.

SMC21810
12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
GTFO of here with that shit. if you have a problem like that with the car, either keep it to pm's or dont post at all.

do it again and ill hunt you down and sneak into your room naked and fuck you itb while slitting your throat and then ill piss in your moms eyesocket with the aids i contracted from you while microwaving your dog and tickling your feet with peacock feathers. :2up:

:lmfao:reps!!!

JITB
12-17-2008, 03:56 PM
you will NEVER complete a car if you keep selling them!

so what are u painting first..:)

I like the color tho.. i wish you would keep a car.

gtikid
12-17-2008, 04:15 PM
You guys really don't like keeping cars....none of your cars have been anything worth looking at, aside from the white hatch which MIGHT catch someone's eyes out of the curiosity of what is tagged on the hood, which is an OBVIOUS bite on DO. Get a car, keep a car, mod a car, work on a car. No one really cares how many car's you've had in your 2 years of owning a license, that doesn't prove shit

And this isn't directed ONLY towards you, there's a few others on here as well

ATL_EG
12-17-2008, 04:17 PM
any particular reason you got rid of the hatch? nice teggy tho :goodjob:

wow, i just realized ia doesn't censor words anymore....
fuckshitasscuntbitch :D

JITB
12-17-2008, 04:18 PM
You guys really don't like keeping cars....none of your cars have been anything worth looking at, aside from the white hatch which MIGHT catch someone's eyes out of the curiosity of what is tagged on the hood, which is an OBVIOUS bite on DO. Get a car, keep a car, mod a car, work on a car. No one really cares how many car's you've had in your 2 years of owning a license, that doesn't prove shit

thats what im sayin.. :goodjob:

.:Stirfry:.
12-17-2008, 04:27 PM
looks like the teg Chris had years back:..

Oz10
12-17-2008, 05:24 PM
damn there is very little love going on in this thread.

Catnip
12-17-2008, 07:10 PM
I keep buying and selling cars because I don't have a job and this is how I make money... so I guess I have a job in a sense. Like I said, this was just for the few people that wanted to see what I got, not to be eye candy, obviously.

I have a camaro that I have had for a year and a datsun I have owned for almost 4 years.

I have never done something that I think everyone will like, to a car. If I wanted to please everyone, I wouldn't post pics as no one will ever be able to please everyone.

Motivation
12-17-2008, 07:26 PM
what is tagged on the hood, which is an OBVIOUS bite on DO.

Sorry, but DO was not the first person to tag a hood or a Honda...

Anyways Evan, hows the teg run?

Catnip
12-17-2008, 07:37 PM

I was inspired by DO to do something on my hood and not my fenders like I originally wanted to do, but I obviously didn't copy him.

Thanks Tim, you're one of the people I posted this for :goodjob:

It runs great, there's an oil leak I'm trying to chase down, but I replaced the oil pan gasket and there's still a small leak. It might be the drain plug and that's the easiest to fix, so i'll try that next. How's your civic coming along?

gtikid
12-17-2008, 07:41 PM

Oh I can show you countless amount of cars that have been tagged on. But with this being a local forum where DO frequent's and posts a lot, and where Evan comes on to show us his line-up of worthless cars, I can almost guarantee you that he wouldn't of done that to his hood if he hadn't of seen DO's as inspiration

Catnip
12-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Oh I can show you countless amount of cars that have been tagged on.

So, I obviously copied DO.

But with this being a local forum where DO frequent's and posts a lot, and where Evan comes on to show us his line-up of worthless cars

I'm missing the part where I've done something to you, motherfucker.

I can almost guarantee you that he wouldn't of done that to his hood if he hadn't of seen DO's as inspiration

You're some kind of fucking ninja detective.

EJ_Allmota
12-17-2008, 07:48 PM

My ni99a!!!! :goodjob:

gtikid
12-17-2008, 08:09 PM
So, I obviously copied DO.

I'm missing the part where I've done something to you, motherfucker.

You're some kind of fucking ninja detective.

It's pretty easy to be a ninja "detective" when you post a "new" car every 2 weeks for us to waste our time on. Just don't expect everyone to say "clean car", "good looking hatch/teggy/hatchy/othergaywordsforyourcars" unless they're on here trying to raise their post count or get some worthless reps from you.

Some of us actually like looking at good looking, nicely modded cars :goodjob:

IMPORTchic
12-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Douches FTMFW! :rolleyes:

I likeddd the white hatch..... whooped my ass like whoooa! :lmfao:

FasTech
12-17-2008, 08:27 PM
So, do you still have the hatch? Integra looks pretty good Evan.

Motivation
12-17-2008, 08:42 PM
where Evan comes on to show us his line-up of worthless cars

:cry: *looks at sig of evan's old car in it* lol

I hear ya man, but it's not also like he's saying his car is the best or anyone else's sucks and his car is the cleanest... He is showing pictures of cars he has, he sells/trades them and makes a profit or trades up to something he can make more money on... Gotta give him some credit for that.

IMPORTchic
12-17-2008, 09:47 PM
:cry: *looks at sig of evan's old car in it* lol

I hear ya man, but it's not also like he's saying his car is the best or anyone else's sucks and his car is the cleanest... He is showing pictures of cars he has, he sells/trades them and makes a profit or trades up to something he can make more money on... Gotta give him some credit for that.

Especially at his age! :lmfao:

*runs*

lol ILY Evan.

Catnip
12-17-2008, 10:31 PM
I still have the hatch... LOL

ily SEXYchic *cough*childmolester*cough*

lulz

swollix
12-17-2008, 11:22 PM
those wheels do not look good on anything..

True story.

Catnip
12-17-2008, 11:29 PM
True story.

Can we talk about my wheels now? ;)

Tech5
12-17-2008, 11:31 PM
I got them JDM black headlights for this lmk Ill hook you up!

MidLifeCrisis
12-17-2008, 11:33 PM
I keep buying and selling cars because I don't have a job and this is how I make money... so I guess I have a job in a sense. Like I said, this was just for the few people that wanted to see what I got, not to be eye candy, obviously.

I have a camaro that I have had for a year and a datsun I have owned for almost 4 years.

I have never done something that I think everyone will like, to a car. If I wanted to please everyone, I wouldn't post pics as no one will ever be able to please everyone.

i was gonna edit my original post to say some nice shit and apologize but fuck that.

get a real fucking job. theres no way selling and trading these peice of shit cars can produce something even close to a real salary..

You have never done something that you think everyone will like? WHATTHEFUCK? You threw together a fucking honda-tech 5 years ago wannabe cool cookie cutter civic that only impresses assclowns with no real taste in cars like fast-tech.

AND NOW, you traded your civic for some integra with no power steering or a/c, holes all in the fucking car, and a smoked out interior. congratufuckinglations.

/thread, shits weak.

FasTech
12-17-2008, 11:48 PM
i was gonna edit my original post to say some nice shit and apologize but fuck that.

get a real fucking job. theres no way selling and trading these peice of shit cars can produce something even close to a real salary..

You have never done something that you think everyone will like? WHATTHEFUCK? You threw together a fucking honda-tech 5 years ago wannabe cool cookie cutter civic that only impresses assclowns with no real taste in cars like fast-tech.

AND NOW, you traded your civic for some integra with no power steering or a/c, holes all in the fucking car, and a smoked out interior. congratufuckinglations.

/thread, shits weak.

Listen hear you piece of shit. Keep my fucking name out your goddamn mouth. If anybody is a assclown, its you with your damn transformer tattoo. What are you 12? Your fucking attitude is why half of Warner Robins and Macon can't stand your ass and talk shit about you behind your back.

And what have you ever had, that was impressive?

UpSideDownDesi
12-17-2008, 11:54 PM
tegs are fun cars. Only think i hated about them was, could never leave it out in a parking lot, out of sight lol. Unless beat to hell.

Atlblkz06
12-18-2008, 12:09 AM
tegs are fun cars. Only think i hated about them was, could never leave it out in a parking lot, out of sight lol. Unless beat to hell.

Why? Do they get stolen or something?

Catnip
12-18-2008, 12:11 AM

/thread, shits weak.

So you're the guy that blew up a K20? The motors that can hold like 400whp in stock form.

I don't think you fucking know a fucking thing about the real world, motherfucker. You buy a car for $300, spend $200 on it, sell it for $2500, and it's a $2000 profit. Hmmm, think on that.

Buy a $650 civic shell, trade for a slightly older swapped civic hatch, sell the that hatch for $3300... tell me the profit there, that's what I made in one month w/o working. My shitty ass cars might be just that, but they pay for my gas for riding around and going to and from school, insurance, clothes, parts, racing, dates, etc.

That brings me to another point... YOU and some others might not like some or even most of my cars, but I've NEVER had a girl complain about the car I drive. Even if they were unhappy, I'd trade that car up for a better car. IMO, that's not failing in any way, shape, or form.

I'm not sure how fucking many times I will have to say this,
I don't drive cars to please everyone. Shit, 1 out of 10 might please me, but guess what... I've NEVER been stuck with a car or lost money on a car. Before you go running your god damned disliked mouth, do some research. I ALWAYS make a profit or trade for a better car.

I made a deal with Devon (spelling?) that if he got my civic running, I'd trade him. I didn't back out once he got it running, even though he gave me that option before I agreed to trading (even though it ran like a dream, until the water pump blew about 1 hour after we traded).

If I impress one assclown, chances are, that assclown hates you... reason? You're a douche. I've heard about you, never thought twice about it, but now I understand why EVERYONE that knows you talks bad about you, like previously stated.

OH FUCK! I have no A/C now. What will I do? Maybe roll down the windows and open the sunroof like every other god damn real man in the world. Smoked out interior? Right now I could swear it smells like air freshners and clean carpet.

Like I said, you run your fucking mouth, no one likes you, and you don't know shit.

But while we're here, I've heard you hating on a lot of people's cars, what do you drive/own to be oh-so-fucking-cool?

aguynamedpat
12-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Ouch.

Balls deep with no lube FTMF.....W!..... :gay:

IMPORTchic
12-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Midlifecrisis=OWNED

aguynamedpat
12-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Seriously. Get off his nuts midlife. He does shit for a reason, but he does it because he enjoys it, he makes money doing it, and he has fun driving tons of different cars in the meantime.

He makes these threads for his FRIENDS, like me, IMPORTchic, thighs, Motivation... Not the haters like you. So STFU and GTFO.

FasTech
12-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Midlifecrisis=OWNED

Rep'd for troof.

Catnip
12-18-2008, 01:23 AM
The car you blew up:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/ep32.jpg

I wish you would've left pictures up of the teal hatch you just sold, the dings and dents ALL over the body are nice. But I don't mean to knock it as a friend owns it now.

You now have a stock DA teg?
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/1112081515.jpg

Wait, you traded the hatch and now you're selling the DA?! Back to back transfer of cars... hmmm, hypocrite maybe?

DX traded on 11-04; DA for sale on 11-18

It's cool MOST of your threads are FS ads. Many cars posted from you aren't even your cars. Using IA for selling stuff, much?

PS. Nice shifting job. If you can't drive, please don't race.

Thighs
12-18-2008, 01:23 AM
HEADSHOT!!!

lol seriously, im so fucking tired of coming in threads where some has pics posted and seeing ANYBODY hate on ANYONES car. there is no standards to what a car should look like. there is not a mold somewhere that a car has to fit to be cool. if someone drives a primered 240 with a stock ka and cut springs, so fucking what? i might give them some constructive criticism or tell them what I would do if it was my car, but they dont have to agree. you know why? BECAUSE ITS THEIR FUCKING CAR, not mine, not yours, not ANYONE ELSES. so fucking what if he wants to trade his car once a month. thats what he wants to do, plus he makes money doing it. wouldnt you like to make money doing something you enjoy? fucking right, you would. so next time you wanna come in a thread bashing someone elses car, post yours up and see the reactions you get. i bet you 18965486578645 dollars that someones gonna hate on it and youre gonna retort with something like "gtfo" or some shit just like what im saying now. people like YOU (midlifecrisis) are the faggots who give this site a bad rep and seriously need to GTFO.

aguynamedpat
12-18-2008, 01:26 AM
http://www.lionking.org/imgarchive/Miscellaneous_Images/CYFtLT-WP.jpg

True story.

UpSideDownDesi
12-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Why? Do they get stolen or something?
put together a nice one, and it will be gone like hot cakes. Here's 2 of mine: Mostly garaged, and only taken out when i was around.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/2000%20GSR/100_2565-1.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/2000%20GSR/100_2573.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/2000%20GSR/Iin.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/2000%20GSR/100_2550.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/000_0374.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/DSC00011copy.jpg

sry about thread take over...back to topic.

Catnip
12-18-2008, 01:29 AM
put together a nice one, and it will be gone like hot cakes. Here's 2 of mine: Mostly garaged, and only taken out when i was around.

sry about thread take over...back to topic.

Beautiful cars, bro :goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
12-18-2008, 01:32 AM
Beautiful cars, bro :goodjob:
Thanks bro, i'll hands down take another GSR as a DD. Great cars.

Catnip
12-18-2008, 01:41 AM
Thanks bro, i'll hands down take another GSR as a DD. Great cars.

I can totally see why; I have never driven an integra before this one and it feels so much better than any civic I've owned. More feeling of a car than a go-kart :lmao: But I do love me some GSR.

i had more money then you could imagine in that car.

i paid 2700 for it originally from rutroe, had fat 5s with brand new tires, which i paid almost 500 for after tires were mounted, KYB's with Hn Rs, paid 200 for that, a grand for the paint and bodywork, over a grand for the JDM B18b that went in it, plus the years of driving it around, everytime i see someone they always remind me of the car and tell me i should never have sold it.

i sold the car for 2200 bucks to mnjh94, and the last time i tried to buy it from someone they wanted 3000 with the car on steelies and the tranny broke.. i just miss the damn thing, car dyno'd 140 at the wheels, and ran a 15.3 with a slipping clutch, homemade exhaust, and almost missing 3rd.. oh well..

lol wut.

Thighs
12-18-2008, 01:47 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/ep32.jpg

EYYYY ESEEE THAS A NIZE HONDAAAA

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:03 AM
this thread is gay! just like the OP. and pat now i see why your bashing my thread!!!! evan was butt hurt over the thrashing i gave him over his pizza face and clown hair and let me guess he saw my fs thread , told you about it and then you went to talking stupid. because you two are ''friends'' thats gay! dont be gay!

and everyone i have a 95 s14 for sale with a fully built sr laying down 360 hp i want 9500 obo or trade and btw my clutch cost more than all of evans cars put together.

now evan and pat go make that sweet gay love.... bitchezzzzzzzz

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:10 AM
this thread is gay! just like the OP. and pat now i see why your bashing my thread!!!! evan was butt hurt over the thrashing i gave him over his pizza face and clown hair and let me guess he saw my fs thread , told you about it and then you went to talking stupid. because you two are ''friends'' thats gay! dont be gay!

and everyone i have a 95 s14 for sale with a fully built sr laying down 360 hp i want 9500 obo or trade and btw my clutch cost more than all of evans cars put together.

LOLOL. gay? ;)

Thighs
12-18-2008, 02:14 AM

n00b ftl. wtf are you even talking about??

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:16 AM
n00b ftl. wtf are you even talking about??noob lol your a fool. can you not read? are you that stupid? goddamn your a moron

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:19 AM
lol. Jesse saw my faggotry at hooters last week.

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:22 AM
lol. Jesse saw my faggotry at hooters last week.hooters girls are cracked out sluts they are no prize and its not a challenge to ''bag'' one you idiot
oh were you this fresh? faggotry
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00080.jpg

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:25 AM
hooters girls are cracked out sluts they are no prize and its not a challenge to ''bag'' one you idiot
oh were you this fresh? faggotry
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00080.jpg

LOL. who said anything about hooters girl? dumbfuck

me in the blue shirt about 4 years ago... :thinking: what's your point?

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:31 AM
LOL. who said anything about hooters girl? dumbfuck

me in the blue shirt about 4 years ago... :thinking: what's your point?
ummmm lets see...........your faggotry at hooters, come on dude you were trying to lead on or brag as if you pulled massive amounts trim at hooters and with that i basically heard was '' jesse saw me hit on a toothless crackwhore just to be shut down infront of other crackheads and meth babies''

my point is you were a clown hair zitted up goofy looking kid and aint shit changed except your rinky dink ass shitboxes.

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:32 AM
ummmm lets see...........your faggotry at hooters, come on dude you were trying to lead on or brag as if you pulled massive amounts trim at hooters and with that i basically heard was '' jesse saw me hit on a toothless crackwhore just to be shut down infront of other crackheads and meth babies''

my point is you were a clown hair zitted up goofy looking kid and aint shit changed except your rinky dink ass shitboxes.

I'm still lost as to why you're talking about hooters girls.

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:35 AM
I'm still lost as to why you're talking about hooters girls.ok lets refresh you fragile mind

lol. Jesse saw my faggotry at hooters last week.
still confused?

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:39 AM
ok lets refresh you fragile mind

still confused?

I think you're more stupid than you know.
I never said anything about a hooter's girl, I said AT hooters. If you had half of a brain, you would realize MAYBE I'm not talking about a hooter's girl. I don't know if I have to tell you I'm not talking about a hooter's girl or if I have to tell your mother to translate that into dumbfuckenese so you can understand that what I said had absolutely nothing to do with a hooter's girl.

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:45 AM
I think you're more stupid than you know.
I never said anything about a hooter's girl, I said AT hooters. If you had half of a brain, you would realize MAYBE I'm not talking about a hooter's girl. I don't know if I have to tell you I'm not talking about a hooter's girl or if I have to tell your mother to translate that into dumbfuckenese so you can understand that what I said had absolutely nothing to do with a hooter's girl.yeah ok and i hear ya, so were you macking on the dirty ass redneck men in there? your dumbfuckery is no match for a brain.

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:46 AM
are you the dilf hunter lol

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:46 AM
yeah ok and i hear ya, so were you macking on the dirty ass redneck men in there? your dumbfuckery is no match for a brain.

LOL. YOU CAUGHT ME!!!

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/Godzillasilvia/l_6eaa2eea955c47d5b4535a3c115be5f1.jpg

So is that your fat and ugly girlfriend or your mom? Either way, ew.

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:47 AM
or maybe you were being super faggotry with the cooks cookin them wingz....you tryin to get that wang hook-up? haha

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:48 AM
or maybe you were being super faggotry with the cooks cookin them wingz....you tryin to get that wang hook-up? haha

No, you had it right the first time.
Big, fat, hairy rednecks :goodjob:

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:50 AM
LOL. YOU CAUGHT ME!!!

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/Godzillasilvia/l_6eaa2eea955c47d5b4535a3c115be5f1.jpg

So is that your fat and ugly girlfriend or your mom? Either way, ew.
lol fat and ugly lol she is jdm as fuck, she is actually really hot and is in fact my gf of over a year. i gurantee she knows more about cars than you do and she can drift fool!!!! WOW she makes you look even more like a bitch

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:51 AM
You do know that one can't be "faggotry?" Rather, said person would act with faggotry.

TheGrillMan
12-18-2008, 02:52 AM
You do know that one can't be "faggotry?" Rather, said person would act with faggotry.

look at you gettin all technical haha

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:53 AM
lol fat and ugly lol she is jdm as fuck, she is actually really hot and is in fact my gf of over a year. i gurantee she knows more about cars than you do and she can drift fool!!!! WOW she makes you look even more like a bitch

LOL.
This guy is JDM too, what is your point?
http://www.japan-sumo.ru/AKI2007NAKABI/1toyo.jpg

OMG SHE CAN DRIFT!!!!!
Wait, video for proof, I call bullshit. On the other hand, why does that matter?

LOL. Yes, she's so manly and ugly she makes me look more like a female... good one, buddy. You're a genius.

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:54 AM
:gay:
You do know that one can't be "faggotry?" Rather, said person would act with faggotry.one would also know that i infact dont give a shit and in saying that i conclude with YOU SAID YOU SHOWED OFF YOUR QUEERNESS

STUPID ASS

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:55 AM
No, seriously, I'm bored now with stupid ass motherfuckers. Too bad Maniac isn't up for some late night e-fighting.

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 02:59 AM
LOL.
This guy is JDM too, what is your point?
http://www.japan-sumo.ru/AKI2007NAKABI/1toyo.jpg

OMG SHE CAN DRIFT!!!!!
Wait, video for proof, I call bullshit. On the other hand, why does that matter?

LOL. Yes, she's so manly and ugly she makes me look more like a female... good one, buddy. You're a genius.i said she was hot, not to be confused with the hot that you think of, your type of hot is the above said picture, im sorry i should have cleared that up. evan she is hot like smokin hot body pretty face and a good working knowledge of cars.......something im pretty sure you will never have in your life.....keep reaching

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 03:02 AM
http://www.bringvictory.com/

godzillasilv
12-18-2008, 03:05 AM
you just got rick rolled fool

Nerdsrock22
12-18-2008, 07:19 AM
http://www.bringvictory.com/

lol that was funny. I just got rickrolled in the mornin.

As for this thread, nice teg man. But get some good pics.

IMPORTchic
12-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Evan.....you should not hit on dirty hooter girls like this.....its just not cool.....:rolleyes:

Next time you need to do better so she wont turn her head.......:lmfao:
Or the back of collins GTO will work too. :ninja:

Atlblkz06
12-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Who is Jason T Barker? Excellent picture!

Catnip
12-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Evan.....you should not hit on dirty hooter girls like this.....its just not cool.....:rolleyes:

Next time you need to do better so she wont turn her head.......:lmfao:
Or the back of collins GTO will work too. :ninja:

lolol.
i'm gay, remember? :screwy:

but you're hot, can I get your number or something?

BobbyFresco
12-18-2008, 10:14 AM
So much hate in this thread over a car and simple pics.
Evan is on his grind legally.
HE gets bored with HIS cars and trades or sells them. Big F'in deal. HIS f'in prerogative.
The same motherfuckers walking around here with a chip on their shoulders, giving Evan shit, are the same ppl driving the same kind of "shit box econo cars". Ironic, huh?
I guess throwing on some uber jdm tyte wheels and other shit, only to take pics to post them on the internetz to impress sheeple, makes you better than someone who actually uses his car for what a car is meant to be used for.:rolleyes:

Atlblkz06
12-18-2008, 10:19 AM
I guess throwing on some uber jdm tyte wheels and other shit, only to take pics to post them on the internetz to impress sheeple, makes you better than someone who actually uses his car for what a car is meant to be used for.:rolleyes:

I thought that was the basic purpose of IA :thinking:

BobbyFresco
12-18-2008, 10:24 AM
I thought that was the basic purpose of IA :thinking:

It wasn't always this way.
There is a select group of douchebags who have proclaimed themselves kings of all things cool and jdm because they've purchased overpriced wheels and other bullshit to gain some form of internet fame. Motherfuckers don't do it for themselves and for the love of cars, they do it for the ego stroking they get from ppl kissing their fucking asses. Fucking lame.

GSRteg®
12-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Teg looks good not so much the wheel, but to each his own.

Catnip
12-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Teg looks good not so much the wheel, but to each his own.
Thanks man.
I painted them for the hatch, but they're going back on the hatch soon so there's no use in painting them for the teg.

:goodjob:
Still selling your hatch?

jdm>usdm
12-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Sweet we have another teg to line up at the meets. haha :goodjob:

So is Afro going to get the hatch or what?

Z0_o6
12-18-2008, 12:45 PM
just to clear up one little thing, that EP3 hatch was actually a damn nice car. full Mugen suspension on it. those tri-spoke wheels were just on it to keep it off blocks.

but hey whatever at least evan can't complain about the MSD anymore.

Thighs
12-18-2008, 01:41 PM
holy shit this thread got awesome.

godzilla, take you and your manly ass girl and your p.o.s s14 and drive off a cliff. you got owned by evan.

and yes, i was witness to the faggotry evan committed at hooters. 'twas epic. lol

white93gs-r
12-18-2008, 01:44 PM
lol @ this thread, and lol @ evan.

Z0_o6
12-18-2008, 01:48 PM
shut your punk ass up bizzle you know nobody likes you. we talk about you behind your back! now go cry.

white93gs-r
12-18-2008, 02:09 PM
shut your punk ass up bizzle you know nobody likes you. we talk about you behind your back! now go cry.

:cry: maybe the only way i can redeem myself and be cool again is to spaypaint something on my hood.

would you like me then chris?

Z0_o6
12-18-2008, 02:13 PM
hmmm. i'll like you again if you just promise NOT to spraypaint your hood. deal?

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:55 PM
just to clear up one little thing, that EP3 hatch was actually a damn nice car. full Mugen suspension on it. those tri-spoke wheels were just on it to keep it off blocks.

but hey whatever at least evan can't complain about the MSD anymore.

No doubt, I love EP3's and it was almost new. Money shifting is a bitch.

LOL. fuck MSD.

Catnip
12-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Sweet we have another teg to line up at the meets. haha :goodjob:

So is Afro going to get the hatch or what?

Yea, just waiting on the replacement VIN plate to come back, then we will trade back (as far as I know). I'm slowly fixing some things he complained about before we traded back. I felt so bad after he called me saying the VINs didn't match up, I figure I can at least get it nicer :cry:

MidLifeCrisis
12-18-2008, 05:53 PM
no way i can let this thread die yet..

Listen hear you piece of shit. Keep my fucking name out your goddamn mouth. If anybody is a assclown, its you with your damn transformer tattoo. What are you 12? Your fucking attitude is why half of Warner Robins and Macon can't stand your ass and talk shit about you behind your back.

And what have you ever had, that was impressive?

Blah blah, my choice in the many tattoos i have has nothing to do with your lack of taste in cars or your opinion on how to modify them. I could drive a 1995 Escort station wagon and still have a car thats more impressive than what you've owned thus far in your life. And I've never said that any car i've owned was impressive, i dont have to drive a ferrari to call this thread and that car fucking worthless. And believe me, i'm sure the people you're talking about that talk shit about me and my attitude are the same people riding around with you in cars with tagged hoods and wacky colored wheels...

And I know I speak for most of the topic creators in the car pics section when i say, please think twice before you post your worthless fucking opinion in every single thread.. post counts are over-fucking-rated these days.

And now back to Evan (and even a little word for thighs)...

First off... I very obviously don't give a fuck about all these people you say talk bad about me.. I obviously did it for a reason, and you dont see me handing out fruit baskets and begging for forgiveness..

And with that said back to you and your shitboxes..

The main difference between what i do and what you do is very simple.. i buy peices of shit, fix them good enough to sell/make a profit and do it... you on the other hand, buy these turds, throw those purple wheels on them and then come to the car pics section and post up pics obviously because you think the car community sucks your dick everytime you come up with some super cool fuckshit car with those purple wheels.. quit wasting bandwith on these shits.. we dont want to fucking see them.. it kills me when people post up "nice teg" in this thread.. its a turd.. a worthless turd.. no matter how much you enjoy driving it and enjoy posting pictures of it, at the end of the day its a fucking integra with a whole in the door, a bashed up quarter panel, no power steering, no a/c and the cruise control ripped out of it.. wait.. did i mention the black body panels???? on a teal car?? scrap that motherfucker, jesus christ..

and blew up the k20 in my civic? i broke a rocker arm and bent 2 valves, hardly blowing it up.. those cars are notorious for mis-shifting the dash mounted shifter and for having weak valvetrains.. so what did i do? i sold the old swap and put in a k24 with a 6 speed and k-pro, later parting the car out and making all of my money back invested in the car.. and traded the civic for the DA? damn right i did, the integra was nicer, and the only reason i bought the civic was to make my way to profit city, population: me..

and my civic hatchback with the dents and dings? i wont mention how much i had in that car, because it obviously wasnt much.. but if im going to go car through car just to please you, im gonna need alot more space to go through each of the 30+ cars ive bought and sold and made a profit on about 95% of.. and bringing back the thread on my integra.. that car was my daily for 2 1/2 years, i had tons of money invested in it.. because it was my daily, i wasnt worried about later profitting off of the car..

at the end of all this theres one basic point.. all the cars youve owned fucking sucked.. not one good one.. any one that might be close you destroyed with a rattle can in some way... im not quiote sure what kind of girls you date, but most girls who get into honda civics with no a/c or heat or any creature comfort and think you're a great guy probably dont have very high standards anyways...

enjoy continuing to wrap your tongue around the shaft of lifes cock unoriginal faggot.

DarKStaR
12-18-2008, 06:08 PM
I loled

Christopherr
12-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Dude, how many rides you got?

JITB
12-18-2008, 06:57 PM
This thread is really the plot to F&F 5

FasTech
12-18-2008, 07:02 PM

Blah blah, my choice in the many tattoos i have has nothing to do with your lack of taste in cars or your opinion on how to modify them. I could drive a 1995 Escort station wagon and still have a car thats more impressive than what you've owned thus far in your life. And I've never said that any car i've owned was impressive, i dont have to drive a ferrari to call this thread and that car fucking worthless. And believe me, i'm sure the people you're talking about that talk shit about me and my attitude are the same people riding around with you in cars with tagged hoods and wacky colored wheels...

And I know I speak for most of the topic creators in the car pics section when i say, please think twice before you post your worthless fucking opinion in every single thread.. post counts are over-fucking-rated these days.

You think your hott shit huh. Bro, you seriously need to chill. How do you know my taste in cars? Lets see, I've owned a 71 Nova, 2 Camaro's(71) and a (78), a Chevy Customs pick-up truck, a 88 prelude, and now a 92 mustang coupe. Now how is my taste in cars bad?! And I do believe that people make these threads to here peoples opinions. So your dumb as fuck for posting that.

.:Stirfry:.
12-18-2008, 07:08 PM
wow. lol

Z0_o6
12-18-2008, 07:59 PM
You think your hott shit huh. Bro, you seriously need to chill. How do you know my taste in cars? Lets see, I've owned a 71 Nova, 2 Camaro's(71) and a (78), a Chevy Customs pick-up truck, a 88 prelude, and now a 92 mustang coupe. Now how is my taste in cars bad?! And I do believe that people make these threads to here peoples opinions. So your dumb as fuck for posting that.

lol you talk to much son.

Catnip
12-18-2008, 08:21 PM
You're right brett. I've never made money off any of my shit boxes.

I should end life because I can't ever make money off my shit boxes. God my life sucks.

/Life.

2DR_JEEEZER
12-18-2008, 08:36 PM
nice car...is that a ls...gsr??? :thinking:

FasTech
12-18-2008, 08:48 PM
lol you talk to much son.

How do I talk to much?! I'm done now. Said everything I needed to say. Oh and I ain't your damn son...lol

Catnip
12-18-2008, 09:02 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/2289253_5_full.jpg
Bought for $180
$150 on headgasket job, $100 for lowering springs (eibach), and about $100 on maintenance. Sold for $600 after it blew the headgasket again. Spray painted a few things.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00053-1.jpg

Paid $600 bucks for this
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00004-1.jpg
$15 front main seal, $10 in spray paint
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00026.jpg
Sold for $1600

$250
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00002-6.jpg
Sold, $300, nothing done to it except the wheels removed and sold for $150, no money spent.

$600
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/Integra002.jpg
Spray painted the rims, changed the plugs, buffed and waxed the whole car.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/Integra016.jpg
Sold for $1400

$900
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00005-7.jpg
Spray painted the red trim and removed the cat, sold for $1050 after I baked the rear tires off till they were dangerously bald.

$600
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00001-13.jpg
blown motor and grinding tranny with no 3rd gear... I looked at it for one month.
traded the coupe for this nice running hatch
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00004-10.jpg
sold for $3300

$3100
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00001-14.jpg
3.73 gears and exhaust (and spray paint)
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00013-8.jpg
Traded for this (2 weeks later, the mustang blew both headgaskets)
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/l_f5a4106352863f595ba4e742a92e1c7a.jpg
Spray painted the rims, got free ebay coilovers/dropzone shocks, and put in $15 stock lights... of course I baked the front tires till they were about 25% tread left.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/IMG_0451.jpg
Traded for this (2 weeks later, crank walk occured)...
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/IMG_0512.jpg
$200 turbo, stripped one wheel (sorry Tim! lol)
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/th_DSCN0367.jpg (http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/?action=view&current=DSCN0367.flv)
traded for this
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/ECLIPSE-1.jpg
Removed a large decal on the hood, then I was rear ended nearly 2 weeks later, resulting in this
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00151-1.jpg
and this
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/moneyy.jpg
and this
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/walletmoney.jpg
(plus what was left in the bank)

So I bought this for $4200
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00175.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00178.jpg

Bought this for $300 because I was bored
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00181-2.jpg
100% stock, almost mint condition, wouldn't crank.
traded for a running integra pictured in the beginning of this thread

$800 and $150 for a rear end
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00110-1.jpg

$one week worth of work. I've spent $1300 on "maintenance" and have gotten $2000 offers, offers for a couple decent fox body mustangs as well.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00022-2.jpg

Oh, just because I feel like a failure at life, I bought this for $130
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/DSC00079.jpg
and sold it for $180 AFTER blowing the motor. I spray painted that body too.

These aren't even all of the cars I have owned and made profit on, but I think it shows my level of failure. It's pretty sad, right?

j_alexia_m
12-18-2008, 09:06 PM
PWN

IMPORTchic
12-18-2008, 10:55 PM
lulz

turbodawg
12-19-2008, 12:16 AM
These aren't even all of the cars I have owned and made profit on, but I think it shows my level of failure. It's pretty sad, right?

Two words: Epic Failure....

MidLifeCrisis, what a hypocritical douche who doesn't have the reasoning power of a gorilla to see just how analogous what he does and what Evan does are.

turbodawg
12-19-2008, 12:20 AM
The main difference between what i do and what you do is very simple.. i buy peices of shit, fix them good enough to sell/make a profit and do it... you on the other hand, buy these turds, throw those purple wheels on them and then come to the car pics section and post up pics obviously because you think the car community sucks your dick everytime you come up with some super cool fuckshit car with those purple wheels.. quit wasting bandwith on these shits.. we dont want to fucking see them.. it kills me when people post up "nice teg" in this thread.. its a turd.. a worthless turd.. no matter how much you enjoy driving it and enjoy posting pictures of it, at the end of the day its a fucking integra with a whole in the door, a bashed up quarter panel, no power steering, no a/c and the cruise control ripped out of it.. wait.. did i mention the black body panels???? on a teal car?? scrap that motherfucker, jesus christ..

You never actually tell what the difference is! The end result is you both take cars that were less than, do something to them, and sell them at a profit. Because he shows them on IA before selling them makes a difference. ....DOUCHE

enjoy continuing to wrap your tongue around the shaft of lifes cock unoriginal faggot.

Seems like you are just getting it up the arse :eek:

aguynamedpat
12-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Two can play that game!

http://gadsm.org/imagehosting/7194558cb758419c.jpg
Sorry this pic is so big! 96 RS
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/DSM/front_open_hood.jpg
95 GST- 287hp (dynoed after sold, dude bought it and took it straight to the dyno lol)
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/DSM/DSC00297-1.jpg
90 GSX
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/DSM/DSC00317.jpg
91 GVR4
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/DSC00674.jpg
97 LS
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/Moe.jpg
FAR LEFT, 94 LS

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/DSM/DSC00314.jpg
YEP, GOT IT BACK! 91 GVR4

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/DSM/meisaacstu1g.jpg
FAR LEFT, YEP GOT IT BACK V. 2.0 90 GSX

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/Prelude/0607081927.jpg
97 Lude
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/E36/DSC01958-1.jpg
94 325I
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/DSM/404.jpg
98 GST

Lol damn thats more cars than I thought.

DeeAOne
12-19-2008, 12:31 AM
i dont even know why people waste time on brett anymore. how he has friends, who knows. fucking get a life, damn.

ok go ahead, tell me about how i wasted my time talking about you, when i wasnt even originally involved, and i cant drive and wrecked my shit, and im a dumbass. anyday now..

Motivation
12-19-2008, 12:33 AM
I don't have pictures of mine... But my vehicles are a 68 mustang, 68 Corvair, 72 cougar, 48 chevy, 54 Bel-air, 86 samurai, 88 Bronco, 93 eclipse, 78 Scottsdale C-10, 00 mustang, 95 katana 600, 88 Honda 1400 cruiser, 94 civic coupe, 83 Monte Carlo, 02 eclipse, 93 se-r, 90 eclipse and a few more that I am forgetting...

The point is, there is no reason for you to be a cunt... We all love cars. Whether it be to make money, drive around, race, show, or whatever else. So, jump off of his nuts even though we all know you would like to suck them, look up the word hypocrite, reread your posts, and end yourself.

amandDA
12-19-2008, 01:42 AM
i like the color, plus its a teg... itll work

DarKStaR
12-19-2008, 05:13 PM
lmao at how this thread is still going. I cant believe i just looked at all those pics :( I want my 2 mins back.

Motivation
12-19-2008, 05:16 PM
lmao at how this thread is still going. I cant believe i just looked at all those pics :( I want my 2 mins back.

lol, do you realize that this thread wasn't still going on until you bumped it? :tongue1:

DarKStaR
12-19-2008, 09:19 PM
was trying to get the last say in it :ninja:

Christopherr
12-19-2008, 09:36 PM
You tell quite an intriguing story with those pictures and captions...lol!

Catnip
12-19-2008, 10:20 PM
You tell quite an intriguing story with those pictures and captions...lol!

LOL. spray paint is a common factor :ninja:

white93gs-r
12-20-2008, 07:49 AM

you aint kiddin! salvage yard?

Catnip
12-20-2008, 11:58 AM
you aint kiddin! salvage yard?
salvage yards do make money ;)

Fogetaboutit
12-21-2008, 09:24 PM

And now back to Evan (and even a little word for thighs)...

First off... I very obviously don't give a fuck about all these people you say talk bad about me.. I obviously did it for a reason, and you dont see me handing out fruit baskets and begging for forgiveness..

And with that said back to you and your shitboxes..

and blew up the k20 in my civic? i broke a rocker arm and bent 2 valves, hardly blowing it up.. those cars are notorious for mis-shifting the dash mounted shifter and for having weak valvetrains.. so what did i do? i sold the old swap and put in a k24 with a 6 speed and k-pro, later parting the car out and making all of my money back invested in the car.. and traded the civic for the DA? damn right i did, the integra was nicer, and the only reason i bought the civic was to make my way to profit city, population: me..

and my civic hatchback with the dents and dings? i wont mention how much i had in that car, because it obviously wasnt much.. but if im going to go car through car just to please you, im gonna need alot more space to go through each of the 30+ cars ive bought and sold and made a profit on about 95% of.. and bringing back the thread on my integra.. that car was my daily for 2 1/2 years, i had tons of money invested in it.. because it was my daily, i wasnt worried about later profitting off of the car..

at the end of all this theres one basic point.. all the cars youve owned fucking sucked.. not one good one.. any one that might be close you destroyed with a rattle can in some way... im not quiote sure what kind of girls you date, but most girls who get into honda civics with no a/c or heat or any creature comfort and think you're a great guy probably dont have very high standards anyways...

Sorry for bumping the thread again,just gotta post something. :D

Dude,STFU Please!

Why the fuck do you care how many and what he does to his cars? Its his money and cars and life. GTFO and handle your own business. You bitch about him trading and selling cars all the time. Whats your point? Like I said,his car and his money. Not yours is it? Dude makes money off of it. Wouldnt you like to make some cash of something,thats you dont have to do much? I sure would and do.Dude,You owned a POS Civic hatch,it was ugly as fuck and stock. You were asking a bitch high price for a fucked up D series civic,come on dude. And now you have that POS DA,I love DA's. But that one not so much. YOu owned that DA for a few days,and you post it on here? And You're saying he sells/trades car alot? His business not yours. So I says GTFO and STFU,Dont say anything nobody likes to read what you say. I wonder how Warner robins would be without. Like Heaven on Land Nah mean? Lol.Im happy the dude makes cash off it and lives. He doesnt have to get a job. Maybe he gets tired of cars fast and likes different cars. Hearly and reading all this shit about you,how no body gives a shit about you and doesnt like you. I sure would buddy move to another town. :goodjob:

STFU.

Brian*
12-21-2008, 09:40 PM
nice project, get some MORE pics! maybe new wheels?? its your ride... remember that*

Evil Goat
12-23-2008, 09:30 PM
wow....all that over a shitbox integra....

japan4racing
12-24-2008, 10:13 AM
lol...i spotted one of my old cars in that collection of shitty cars.

itsnotarex
12-25-2008, 01:22 AM
I lol'd.

Catnip
12-25-2008, 01:28 AM
wow....all that over a shitbox integra....
Seriously, a $300 integra and people are shitting bricks... lol