PDA

View Full Version : <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

kte324
08-14-2010, 02:59 PM
guess i am the only one besides bird nose that thinks we should just all get along :no:

and if i had a high horsepower car i wanted to get tune i wouldn't take it no were else but
TEYMUR ETEMADI PAINT & BODY!! just saying :crazy:

Dude its TEDAMATI PAINT & BODY. That's the cover up name because everyone knows I can't paint or do body work. However, I do a little street tuning here and there. :ninja:

Coming to the streets near you...WHITE LIGHTNING aka SK. Be scared especially you Dusty. :ninja:

ash7
08-14-2010, 03:14 PM
i want a 1000 cause i can have it and i wanna turbo it just cause i can do that too...

...didn't you say something like this the last time(s)

before your engine killed itself on the dyno?

I go to work and "work" a few hrs walk around and bullshit the rest.

sounds like a solid work ethic to me - you're going places, son. :goodjob:

-jonathan

-S Double C-
08-14-2010, 04:16 PM
...didn't you say something like this the last time(s)

before your engine killed itself on the dyno?

sounds like a solid work ethic to me - you're going places, son. :goodjob:

-jonathan

lol so i bought a 2k block from someone that wasnt built the way it was suppose to be so what...I made over what i intended i could of and would of done it again but im tired of getting off work and going back to work on my car 7 days aweek. I do the things i want to at work cause i have it made and im liked by everyone.

justnprsh07
08-14-2010, 04:17 PM
This james is also one of my best friends id give this dude the shirt off my back if he needed it. Justin i know all you guys keep telling me that but i dont wanna buy a bike then 6 months from now be pissed i didnt get a 1000 like 75% of people.

thats bc the other 25% crashed on the 600 and prob 80% of ppl that start on 1000 crash them in the first 2 or 3 months maybe not bad but some how.... and knock on wood but your going to wreck it somehow i just hope its falling off the kick stand and take my word from experiences buy a crash bars and crash pegs... there alot cheaper than replacing the plastic and repainting it

SoLJames95
08-14-2010, 09:49 PM
My point was you dont see or hear it all.. btw the evo was a mississippi, fl car

Haha.... That evo should have been mine!!!! I'm really disappointed the hands that car ended up. And Josh said if I would have known I would of sold it to you. *sigh* he will be missed and the car.

LIKEG6
08-15-2010, 12:04 AM
I was completely happy with my cbr600 I had. Hell I laid that bitch down the first damn day I had it. If you've never ridden one then I say start with something small. Even a 600 is fucking riduculous fast compared to a car. Bike's are a whole new ball game.

hondalover00
08-15-2010, 10:36 AM
feel me in on these failures cause i cant remember one? :thinking: past achievements a joke hmm i make more the most peoples parents combined, i graduated, i dont live in the income based projects (aka johnston lofts) i look out for my (friends) and would help them anyway i can thats why i get along with them.....hell i loan friends cash all the time to get thru hard times sometimes take a month or so to get my money back but i dont raise hell about it. I help them fix problems on there cars...etc... Truth is im a fucking DICK and arrogant and i admit that. If i dont like you i let your ass know. Im not fake and i dont hide shit when it comes to my feelings ill tell your ass what i have to say about you or what i think about you.

you barely break 40 a year.....i know cause i worked there for 2.5 yrs and more hrs than you........you live in ****** cause kendalls parents helped you get it, that dog and other shit, stop actin like you a baller......when you know that ur not.......hell the night before you went and got that teg u called me for 1500.....no way in hell you gettin money from me......and do get a 1000 if thats what u want...and turbo it.....try to ride it.....cause i know where you will end up and hopefully we all will be walkin slow behind you......(gone to play golf)......>

harleyweise
08-15-2010, 03:36 PM
all yall are damn fools how about everyone get off other peoples nuts damn some people are seeming to have sand in their clits

99jdmLs
08-15-2010, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=99jdmLs;39100504]

sean- if you want a 500hp dd, ijust buy an evo or something. you know it will be cheaper and admit it, it will last longer than a honda you have.

^^^ dont know where you learned to add... but i got a honda capable of 700+ for half the price of an evo and its not just a shell with a fast motor

i dont know how to add, i never learned. . i just pay attention to people. aka- that "capable" 700+ hp car will break well before an evo will(or whatever other car), then you will have to spend the same amount to money. its a continuous process.. yes you can make more power for cheaper, but it wont last as long.

only reason i said that to sean is bc he mentioned he wanted an evo a while ago as his dd instead of a honda. but i don't think you were paying attention to that, just paying attention to how fast you want your car to go.

I was completely happy with my cbr600 I had. Hell I laid that bitch down the first damn day I had it. If you've never ridden one then I say start with something small. Even a 600 is fucking riduculous fast compared to a car. Bike's are a whole new ball game.
and this is why i said something small to start. i havent rode bikes much, but i have enough to know not to get soemthing that strong. its like trying to drive a 500+ rear wheel drive car. its completely different that a front wheel drive car. you cant just take off like a bat outa hell and expect to control it.

1d10t
08-15-2010, 06:27 PM
LOL @ IA Columbus threaD

-S Double C-
08-15-2010, 09:34 PM
you barely break 40 a year.....i know cause i worked there for 2.5 yrs and more hrs than you........you live in ******* cause kendalls parents helped you get it, that dog and other shit, stop actin like you a baller......when you know that ur not.......hell the night before you went and got that teg u called me for 1500.....no way in hell you gettin money from me......and do get a 1000 if thats what u want...and turbo it.....try to ride it.....cause i know where you will end up and hopefully we all will be walkin slow behind you......(gone to play golf)......>

LOL dude you follow me everywhere talking shit. I dont care what you made you have no clue what i made you worked on a assembly line and had every boss in the building picking on you! I run my own area, I make my own hours and i come in when i get ready! I made WAYYYYY more then 40k last year. Her dad did cosign on my apt i didnt have credit then....he didnt pay my bills. Yeah i got a 1400 dollar dog her mom cosigned on for me and i got another now i bought cash for 1k. I got plenty of credit now just like the near 4k marks and morgan gave me today to buy my fiance a ring. Dusty can vouch for that he's on here and was there and was hollaring damn!!!! they didnt give me that much and he has good credit and works for kia making 50+ I wouldnt have a paypal "BUISNESS" Card if i didnt have such a high limit and spend/sell so much with them. You didnt work there 2.5 yrs you barely did 2 and it took you 2 years to get top pay and i got more then top pay in 1 year 3 months. Robert ealy left and i got his position goes to show how much you know. Everyone KNOWS who has a suntrust bank account you can only withdraw 1000 in a 24hr period at a atm which now i can withdraw a unlimited amount after i raised hell. Not to mention this was the day it snowed like FUCK and the banks closed early and me and justin drove down to florida in the snow wrecking twice. Well i had 2k in my pocket got out a 1000 and needed 1000 not 1500 like you say so there another lie there. I had plenty in the bank fool. How about you get a real job other then being a temp making golf clubs and airplane parts. You live in a fucking tiny ass loft that all your friends say two people cant stand in the kitchen, Josh was getting on your place like hell! You drive a high mileage slipping transmission lexus that you think is worth 22k like jarvis said you was asking on craiglist. Your 240sx has been broke down for months and you cant even afford to put a stock sr20 in it but yet your telling tj and dewayne and them you bought a fully built tomei engine or some lie and they fucked you on paypal and blah blah blah. Come up with something better or go steal some more parts from your new found friends and sell em on ebay :) (You need to work on those d cup titties you have) instead of playing some lazy ass sport golf.

-S Double C-
08-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Now back on topic, Me and my fiance are flying to Englishtown,NJ for the NSCRA drag event on Oct 8th/9th and trying to get a few others to go. There will be a bunch of sub 8,9, and 10 second hondas/mitsubishis,srt's/nissans/toyota's etc... Im paying for the room so all that needs to be covered is the flight ticket.

ultm8mind
08-16-2010, 04:48 AM
Sean, I can see where these guys are coming from. You have made some ridiculous and profound statements that never made it to the street or strip. Shit, you been saying these things since before I even came to Iraq. I like you, so don't take offense. I really cannot compare to the bank you all are making I suppose but have what I need, LOL. Although, mine is strip and dyno proven, I do not brag about my 10.57 quarter mile do I? When people ask, I say "yeah, she's not really that fast." All I have is a four door family car. When I get back I'll spend a couple more dollars on her and that'll be that.

As a beginner get yourself a 600, you can get your R1 but be careful. You get the R1 so you have the power when you want it. You don't always have to use what power is available. Bikes are different from cars, I spilled at around 80mph on an onramp. Not pretty, still have snakeskin on my leg to show for it. Whatever you do, don't be the arrogant guy on a bike, for there is no protection there.

PAULIE, you homo!! I tried calling you again this wekend. Wanted to ask you something. Call me if you can.

ultm8mind
08-16-2010, 04:48 AM
BTW.....

Being an "Infidel" in a muslim country during Ramadan, always fun! Can't wait to have my ass back in the states....soon.

99jdmLs
08-16-2010, 07:32 AM
BTW.....

Being an "Infidel" in a muslim country during Ramadan, always fun! Can't wait to have my ass back in the states....soon.

for some strange reason, i believe there is a very interesting story behind this statement. . . but since your talking about it im assuming your ok. keep your head down bruce!

kte324
08-16-2010, 08:03 AM
all yall are damn fools, how about yall get on my nuts, damn some people think that I have sand in my clit

Now back on topic, Me and my fiance are flying to Englishtown,NJ for the NSCRA drag event on Oct 8th/9th and trying to get a few others to go. There will be a bunch of sub 8,9, and 10 second hondas/mitsubishis,srt's/nissans/toyota's etc... Im paying for the room so all that needs to be covered is the flight ticket.

If your paying for the hotel, hell I'll go.

LIKEG6
08-16-2010, 09:58 AM
If you can get me off work I'll go hahahahahahah

-S Double C-
08-16-2010, 10:17 AM
If you can get me off work I'll go hahahahahahah

ill see what i can do, and ight teymur thats a bet your free flying ass just leave the bombs behind! :) LOL

-S Double C-
08-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Sean, I can see where these guys are coming from. You have made some ridiculous and profound statements that never made it to the street or strip. Shit, you been saying these things since before I even came to Iraq. I like you, so don't take offense. I really cannot compare to the bank you all are making I suppose but have what I need, LOL. Although, mine is strip and dyno proven, I do not brag about my 10.57 quarter mile do I? When people ask, I say "yeah, she's not really that fast." All I have is a four door family car. When I get back I'll spend a couple more dollars on her and that'll be that.

As a beginner get yourself a 600, you can get your R1 but be careful. You get the R1 so you have the power when you want it. You don't always have to use what power is available. Bikes are different from cars, I spilled at around 80mph on an onramp. Not pretty, still have snakeskin on my leg to show for it. Whatever you do, don't be the arrogant guy on a bike, for there is no protection there.

PAULIE, you homo!! I tried calling you again this wekend. Wanted to ask you something. Call me if you can.

and this is why i like you. enough said, laid back, chill, and everytime weve talked in person it was a good time.

Homer Simpson
08-16-2010, 04:19 PM
did anyone see and hear a black tiburon that an asian chick was driving blasting homosexual music saturday night??

justnprsh07
08-16-2010, 04:48 PM
third week at jjspec startin to miss it i dont have anything to work on and parts are piling up... cant belive ppl are actually talkin on here

SoLJames95
08-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Noooo and what are you in this area Newnan boy. Haha just kidding.

Homer Simpson
08-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Noooo and what are you in this area Newnan boy. Haha just kidding.

I've been caught! i'm out! HAHA!

But when is this meet held and where? I'm down n Columbus now, and wanna try a new place for a little bit!

GetFRESH!
08-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Sup hoes.

Anyone got any front upper control arms for an EH hatch they wanna hook me up with? OR trade your stock ones for my stock ones with SPC camber adjustable ball joints?

Don't really need the camber adjustment up front anymore. Just lookin for some stock shits.

Hook a nigga up!

JDMTEG1990
08-16-2010, 08:25 PM
lets get this straight i dont care about my money your money his or her money.. as long as i can pay bills and have fun im happy.. its not all about that... i dont try to impress anyone.. and tedamati bring white lightning.. lol im just trying to get my car fun to drive ill never be the fastest or cleanest always something better.. so well i love ia and scotty at mainstream ill be seeing you soon... i want my car running not put on the dyno and blown apart..

SoLJames95
08-16-2010, 09:25 PM
lets get this straight i dont care about my money your money his or her money.. as long as i can pay bills and have fun im happy.. its not all about that... i dont try to impress anyone.. and tedamati bring white lightning.. lol im just trying to get my car fun to drive ill never be the fastest or cleanest always something better.. so well i love ia and scotty at mainstream ill be seeing you soon... i want my car running not put on the dyno and blown apart..

Did I miss something????

JDMTEG1990
08-17-2010, 05:20 AM
james im dusty the one shawn talked about i just get tired of all the money talk lol... you use to work at mainstream tell scotty hook me up lol.. teymur do i need to build white lightnin? lol jk

justnprsh07
08-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Sup hoes.

Anyone got any front upper control arms for an EH hatch they wanna hook me up with? OR trade your stock ones for my stock ones with SPC camber adjustable ball joints?

Don't really need the camber adjustment up front anymore. Just lookin for some stock shits.

Hook a nigga up!

I got some you can have and you know where you van find me my phone is broke but you can call jessicas

lsvtec 94
08-17-2010, 08:21 PM
whats up justin !.. man i need them seatbelts lol ! lmk when i can come by

LIKEG6
08-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Homer did you move down here? I did see a yellow s2k when I left work the other night at 2am.

justnprsh07
08-18-2010, 06:37 AM
whats up justin !.. man i need them seatbelts lol ! lmk when i can come by

sorry my phone is broke but if you want to swing by anytime after 6 I'll be there

BABY J
08-18-2010, 02:15 PM
What's up shitheads --- impromptu dinner/coffee meet tonight? I don't suppose this will happen bc rather than actually get out in this town every1 stays in but complains about how much it sucks - LOL

k u r y i s
08-18-2010, 06:00 PM
2010 wolfsburg grille; because, I am so fresh and so clean

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dCxmHoCjD3I/TGv0hhQs6AI/AAAAAAAAA_U/lvBFTdC2_GA/s640/2010-08-17%2019.25.39.jpg

LIKEG6
08-19-2010, 12:59 PM
I'd be down J but I can only have a lunch meet lol. We need to have a saturday lunch meet or somethin.

BABY J
08-19-2010, 01:02 PM
I'm always down for a lunch meet - my weekends I am in ATL though. Just text me man if you ever wanna do lunch though...

EmminoDaGreat
08-19-2010, 01:41 PM
james im dusty the one shawn talked about i just get tired of all the money talk lol... you use to work at mainstream tell scotty hook me up lol.. teymur do i need to build white lightnin? lol jk

always a customer, never an employee.

ultm8mind
08-19-2010, 04:36 PM
...meanwhile all the "combat" troops have left Iraq, LOL, that's funny...

99jdmLs
08-20-2010, 11:32 AM
always a customer, never an employee.

maybe you should tell james that. lol......

LIKEG6
08-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Jason I'll hit you up. We need to get like a weekly lunch meet goin somewhere. Depending on my shift I usually wake up around 12 or 1.

-S Double C-
08-21-2010, 12:15 AM
GOD DAMN BIKES ARE FUN!

justnprsh07
08-21-2010, 10:53 AM
well how long you think its gonna be before you mess it up i say youll drop it within the first week and a half and wreck in the first month and a half first time you wont tell anyone and second youll skin it up a little

-S Double C-
08-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Lets pray thats not the outcome, I dont ride like a idiot...or bat outta hell.

1d10t
08-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Lets pray thats not the outcome, I dont ride like a idiot...or bat outta hell.

LoL! You dont drive like me? haha How goes it ppl?

BABY J
08-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Jason I'll hit you up. We need to get like a weekly lunch meet goin somewhere. Depending on my shift I usually wake up around 12 or 1.

Ready when you are man.

LIKEG6
08-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Is anyone else down for a lunch meet sometimes?

99jdmLs
08-23-2010, 09:33 AM
i would be if we could get one put together

LIKEG6
08-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Lol no one really gets on anymore.

kte324
08-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Im down for either M W or Friday.

justnprsh07
08-23-2010, 04:53 PM
im down any day during the week as long as its not way way across town

LIKEG6
08-24-2010, 12:42 PM
How about next wednesday at hooters?

Is 12:00 or 1:00 better?

kte324
08-24-2010, 02:32 PM
How about next wednesday at hooters?

Is 12:00 or 1:00 better?

doesn't really matter to me. preferably one, won't be so packed.

-S Double C-
08-25-2010, 02:42 PM
banging off 14,000 in 5th is a hell of a adrenaline rush

justnprsh07
08-25-2010, 04:02 PM
this man startin to get brave way to soon its only a matter of time

-S Double C-
08-25-2010, 04:08 PM
lol i half throttled it there in a few seconds :) I wont ever go that quick again though.

ultm8mind
08-25-2010, 06:43 PM
blah blah blah

-S Double C-
08-27-2010, 02:50 PM
layed the bike down today lol gotta get a right peg and a stator cover...scratched the fairling slightly...now i get to paint it white like i intended sooner!!!

justnprsh07
08-27-2010, 04:07 PM
hate to say it but you know i was right and thats just the first small time in the first week you just messed it up a little more than i figured you would and whenever you get it fixed buy a crash bar and new back tire bc its not the only time this is gonna happen

kr3w108
08-27-2010, 05:28 PM
layed the bike down today lol gotta get a right peg and a stator cover...scratched the fairling slightly...now i get to paint it white like i intended sooner!!!

kte324
08-27-2010, 05:57 PM

man got confident to quickly on that bike. I hope this was the last time something like that happens.

-S Double C-
08-27-2010, 07:03 PM
hate to say it but you know i was right and thats just the first small time in the first week you just messed it up a little more than i figured you would and whenever you get it fixed buy a crash bar and new back tire bc its not the only time this is gonna happen

true true, im not getting a crash bar they look dumb to me ill get frame sliders and if that dont work ill fork out 600 for fairings...i thought i was getting out of spending money but i done spent 1k on this thing already this week :( Luckly i bought near everything i wanted for it. Think im about to part out my teg and get a 04+ tl or maybe a audi or something

hondalover00
08-27-2010, 07:28 PM
this video reminds me of someone.....makes me smile everytime.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiL2MCRXk7E

justnprsh07
08-27-2010, 08:09 PM
true true, im not getting a crash bar they look dumb to me ill get frame sliders and if that dont work ill fork out 600 for fairings...i thought i was getting out of spending money but i done spent 1k on this thing already this week :( Luckly i bought near everything i wanted for it. Think im about to part out my teg and get a 04+ tl or maybe a audi or something

yea but realize how small of a wreck that was and you busted the case cover and i told you before that was the small crash they only get worse and youll tear up alot more than just fairings smartest thing you could do is fix it and sell it and learn how to ride first before you kill yourself

99jdmLs
08-28-2010, 08:30 AM
yea but realize how small of a wreck that was and you busted the case cover and i told you before that was the small crash they only get worse and youll tear up alot more than just fairings smartest thing you could do is fix it and sell it and learn how to ride first before you kill yourself

sadly amigo, i think this is gonna be a live and learn thing.

sean- even though you probably wont listen...you need to back off that bike some before you kill yourself.

-S Double C-
08-28-2010, 10:12 AM

im good im bout to buy another one for kendahl to learn on soon

-S Double C-
08-28-2010, 10:16 AM
this video reminds me of someone.....makes me smile everytime.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiL2MCRXk7E

wow doesnt surprise me your fat ass is trying to start something as always but yet you wouldnt even look at me yesterday or say half that shit you say online. My bike will not stand up its lowered and stretched and makes way to much power. My bike is worth more and cost more then that lexus your riding around in with the fake te37's and fucked up bodywork and you cant even call that 98 cbr 900 you had that makes 100rwhp and had 38k a bike...LOL Always some shit getting started over you grow the fuck up, BOY

hondalover00
08-28-2010, 10:53 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:your ignorance amuses me.....silly boy.....
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-MDfqD24AbaYpYXKoTK8XoXgkw_iwEqK18H8anLA_Ka3sVbY&t=1&usg=__9sveYlfwMDmsXp7XV8NTnXBzx2o=
might wanna invest in these....:goodjob:

99jdmLs
08-28-2010, 11:43 AM
that lexus your riding around in with the fake te37's

just saying, they are real....yal can continue now.

99jdmLs
08-28-2010, 11:43 AM
that lexus your riding around in with the fake te37's

just saying, they are real. if they were fake, they would be called grids. ....yal can continue now.

-S Double C-
08-28-2010, 01:26 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:your ignorance amuses me.....silly boy.....
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-MDfqD24AbaYpYXKoTK8XoXgkw_iwEqK18H8anLA_Ka3sVbY&t=1&usg=__9sveYlfwMDmsXp7XV8NTnXBzx2o=
might wanna invest in these....:goodjob:

My bike is a lot newer then that you just let us know when you got something to race

lsvtec 94
08-28-2010, 02:26 PM
dude ..let me get dibz on that jdm frontend if u part ur teg out ! this is steve !

ultm8mind
08-28-2010, 03:26 PM
how much you want for the teg Sean? lemme know, pm me dat shit.

willard
08-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Whats up people I'm moving to Columbus in about a month what's the scene like there? I'll be back late September gotta get the cob webs out my engine when I get back.

1d10t
08-29-2010, 12:43 PM
It was good to see you guys at the goo-goo last night. I didnt stay long, but wouldve liked to chat a little more. Still ppl I would like to meet.
Lets pull a throw back, and meet at starbucks one night a week

nolasi
08-29-2010, 08:25 PM
My girlfriend and I came up this past weekend from new orleans and stayed at her bro's house. We saw a few cool cars at sonic and at the midnight run show at the car wash. I was out there in my 07 Si..
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4913910925_612d1f2a73_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4116/4913911535_8e3f396693_b.jpg

kte324
08-29-2010, 08:36 PM
My girlfriend and I came up this past weekend from new orleans and stayed at her bro's house. We saw a few cool cars at sonic and at the midnight run show at the car wash. I was out there in my 07 Si..

I wasn't at the midnight run, but I have seen your car before when yall came up. I thought the wheels were painted?

nolasi
08-29-2010, 08:41 PM
I wasn't at the midnight run, but I have seen your car before when yall came up. I thought the wheels were painted?

The last time I came up, the wheels were gold, but I got tired of that so I painted them again.

-S Double C-
08-29-2010, 08:45 PM
your si looks really good nolasi

quickdodgeŽ
08-29-2010, 08:50 PM
I was in Columbus Friday night. First time I was ever in the part I was in and I thought it was actually a cool place (where I was). Saw some really cool places that I'd like to come back and check out. Later, QD.

nolasi
08-29-2010, 09:29 PM
your si looks really good nolasi

Thanks dude. Just put the buddy club coilovers on a week and a half ago. Within the next few months, I'm either getting bride gias's and gram light 57 pro's or an ek hatch.

kte324
08-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks dude. Just put the buddy club coilovers on a week and a half ago. Within the next few months, I'm either getting bride gias's and gram light 57 pro's or an ek hatch.

this guy trying to get some gram heavys

justnprsh07
08-31-2010, 01:08 PM
For sale 16" rota slips white 2 tires almost brand new other 2 about 50% got to go quick make offer call me 7065877278

ultm8mind
08-31-2010, 06:01 PM
what you trying to get for them?

ultm8mind
08-31-2010, 06:08 PM
Willard you in Iraq? Where you moving from and what you drive?

QD, whenever you come down to Columbus give us a heads up, if I'm back from Iraq I'd like to meet you.

Everyone else, wassup, looks like about a month more. Paul you got a pm homie.

lmr_Bseries
08-31-2010, 08:15 PM

Car looking extra clean chris too bad i didnt get home until sunday morning and could only chill a little before yall had to leave...this is logan by the way and remember you got to be careful were you park your car at pauls because you might get more than ants next time haha...Great seeing yall tho hopefully we will see yall again soon :goodjob:

LIKEG6
09-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Nice lookin si nola.

Justin I'll give you some gt3's lol

Bruce holla at a playa

Logan I want you to find a gsr ef with ac!!

willard
09-01-2010, 05:42 AM
Yea im here in this shit hole main body 8 here i come. I have a 95 VX EG and I will be getting in touch for sure when i get back. Pmed back hit me up. I gotta try out the new slicks I just picked up any one interested? HAHA.

kte324
09-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Yea im here in this shit hole main body 8 here i come. I have a 95 VX EG and I will be getting in touch for sure when i get back. Pmed back hit me up. I gotta try out the new slicks I just picked up any one interested? HAHA.

i am.

willard
09-01-2010, 11:32 AM
haha Yea only one thing not saying i wont run ya but you got a lil advantage over me lol just sayin ya na vs turbo usually ends not so well lol

lmr_Bseries
09-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Logan I want you to find a gsr ef with ac!!

I bet you I can find one before you can find an H22 integra with AC lol

justnprsh07
09-01-2010, 12:53 PM
hell i know where 2 intergras and a hatch are sitting with h22s and ac which i belive you bought the stuff to put ac on your integra

lmr_Bseries
09-01-2010, 01:11 PM
hell i know where 2 intergras and a hatch are sitting with h22s and ac which i belive you bought the stuff to put ac on your integra

THIS GUY HERE...

ultm8mind
09-01-2010, 02:00 PM
I too am MB8, yippee!!! I can't wait either.

I'll run you, I just have a slow ass 4 door family car.

ultm8mind
09-01-2010, 02:01 PM
On another note is anyone going to the EFI 101 tuning class at Forged this month?? Unfortunately it's going down prior to my return.

-S Double C-
09-01-2010, 04:25 PM
The zx10r just got fresh paint and upgrades :ninja:

justnprsh07
09-01-2010, 06:05 PM
We gonna start a pole on how long it will last this time

LIKEG6
09-01-2010, 06:38 PM
What's up with the trade justin? I might have someone wanting the gt3's

justnprsh07
09-01-2010, 09:12 PM
What trade

-S Double C-
09-01-2010, 09:40 PM
We gonna start a pole on how long it will last this time

Why you always got somethign to say about my bike?

LIKEG6
09-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Lol my gt3's for your slips.

Willard what are you workin with? I might run you once I get my new chip.

willard
09-02-2010, 01:47 AM
LS VTEC W/ some internal work nothin to special lol soon i will be installing a turbo and doing some other work to it

justnprsh07
09-02-2010, 06:24 AM
Why you always got somethign to say about my bike?

Just like messin with you about it lol but you do need to sell it before it kills you

justnprsh07
09-02-2010, 06:26 AM
LS VTEC W/ some internal work nothin to special lol soon i will be installing a turbo and doing some other work to it

Ill give it a whirl I'm suppose to have my car back fri

kte324
09-02-2010, 08:23 AM

THIS GUY HERE...

burned

willard
09-02-2010, 08:59 AM

what are you running?

kte324
09-02-2010, 09:53 AM

I'll kill that car in the 4 door silver bullet. just saying. D17 FTW.

-S Double C-
09-02-2010, 10:25 AM
well me and kendahl take it serious cause its nothing to joke about and hands down her brother is one of the best riders in this area especially stunting and she has seen whats happen to him in the past.

justnprsh07
09-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Don't guess I've ever seen brandon stunt before but I wasn't joking just don't want to see you get hurt

ultm8mind
09-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Brooks you short little guy you, what are you up to player?

LIKEG6
09-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Lol Bruce. Why you always calling me short? I've just been working though and that's pretty much it. Oh yeh, and I have a baby girl on the way in november. How's everything goin for you over there?

ultm8mind
09-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Goin good brotha, congrats on the soon to be here little one. I'll be home soon and we'll definitely be hitting up Starbucks or where ever the hang out is these days. Rumor has it you guys don't even hang out since I left.....

willard
09-03-2010, 04:45 PM
we're gonna have to change that I need some good peeps to chill with

LIKEG6
09-04-2010, 12:29 PM
With the new job hours I have can't hang out at all unless it's during the day.

willard
09-04-2010, 12:42 PM
sh*t we can do the lunch meet! a meets a meet know what what i mean.

LIKEG6
09-04-2010, 08:09 PM
If everyone would show we can do that. We had a few last week.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2010, 12:35 AM
QD, whenever you come down to Columbus give us a heads up, if I'm back from Iraq I'd like to meet you.

Sure thing, man. I'll keep you updated. Later, QD.

ultm8mind
09-05-2010, 07:55 AM
came across this on craiglist in Fl, thought someone in here might like it:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1935048960.html

-S Double C-
09-05-2010, 08:35 AM
lol that car is untuned and doesnt have enough fuel to even make 220whp.

220 injectors? wtf stock injectors are 240...LOL

ash7
09-05-2010, 11:31 AM
lol that car is untuned and doesnt have enough fuel to even make 220whp.

220 injectors? wtf stock injectors are 240...LOL

If they are indeed DSM220s, then they're from the early non-turbo Talons or Eclipse.

...regardless - Peak&Hold injectors are a more capable injector when compared to Saturated types (when comparing response times, which directly involves flow rates). The only way a b18b will put out 400whp on 16psi is if the engine has lots of head work done, and some aggressive turbo cams - neither of which he claims to have on his advert.

I'm also a skeptic, but who knows - it may be legit.
-jonathan

ultm8mind
09-05-2010, 11:56 AM
I just saw it and figured someone might wanna snatch it up. I am lookin for a daily and ran across that. Too much for me to spend but it looked okay

willard
09-05-2010, 12:13 PM
look in chatanooga TN theres alot of cars there Im lookin at one there

99jdmLs
09-06-2010, 08:37 AM
leave it to jon to not be here for weeks then pop someones bubble......and so life continues. 8)

whats everyone have goin on today?

ash7
09-06-2010, 10:13 AM
whats everyone have goin on today?

picking up my new shotgun :)

-jonathan

99jdmLs
09-06-2010, 10:34 AM
it would be an even better day if you would go and shoot that shotgun today!

-S Double C-
09-06-2010, 11:13 AM
this

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n466/SEANCC_album/045-1.jpg

1d10t
09-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Dont leave that outside at the hood

-S Double C-
09-08-2010, 10:16 AM
2 more months and ill be in a house with a garage

willard
09-08-2010, 03:08 PM
this

Man i like the color very nice rides. I'm def hatin *hate *hate *hate right now. LOL

BABY J
09-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Me and Luis about to grab some brews --- PM me for details.

-S Double C-
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Man i like the color very nice rides. I'm def hatin *hate *hate *hate right now. LOL

lol thanks hatch is my fiance's i have a jdm front gsr and gsr swaped ek coupe

justnprsh07
09-09-2010, 08:10 PM
hey sean i got the seats at my house but have no vlue how to get ahold of you

importmyth01
09-10-2010, 04:27 PM
I NEED a set of 1.5" lowering springs LOL...I have a set of 2.5" on my car but want to trade/buy a set of like 1.5" text me if you have any 706-577-3364

-S Double C-
09-10-2010, 04:45 PM
just drop em off at brandons

-S Double C-
09-11-2010, 12:45 AM
so me and josh saw some bad ass bike racing tonight on the street i dont think ive ever seen someone get a bike nearly completely sideways both left and right at 100 or so, stay in it still and still win the race. Theres gonna be a race for 1 stack tomorrow night.

nolasi
09-11-2010, 02:03 AM
Car looking extra clean chris too bad i didnt get home until sunday morning and could only chill a little before yall had to leave...this is logan by the way and remember you got to be careful were you park your car at pauls because you might get more than ants next time haha...Great seeing yall tho hopefully we will see yall again soon :goodjob:

Wont be coming up anymore dude.. Sarah cheated on me and left me for some other dude. Looks like I'm stuck with the shitty Louisiana import scene. I'm probably going up to Import alliance though and might stop by on the way.

GetFRESH!
09-11-2010, 07:57 AM
so me and josh saw some bad ass bike racing tonight on the street i dont think ive ever seen someone get a bike nearly completely sideways both left and right at 100 or so, stay in it still and still win the race. Theres gonna be a race for 1 stack tomorrow night.

Yeah that sounds safe.

Good job to all you street racers putting innocent people in danger and giving us sensable enthusiasts a bad name.

...but hey, who cares about all that when you have bragging rights and a stack of cash on the line right?

psh...

ridiculous...

99jdmLs
09-11-2010, 08:00 AM
Yeah that sounds safe.

Good job to all you street racers putting innocent people in danger and giving us sensable enthusiasts a bad name.

...but hey, who cares about all that when you have bragging rights and a stack of cash on the line right?

psh...

ridiculous...

never says much but when he speaks, the truth always comes out

sirkus
09-11-2010, 08:05 AM
this

Very nice.. zx10? How much of a stretch is that? I thought about doing that to mine, just to keep the front wheel down (I hate wheelies lol). I lowered it instead. It helped a ton with that.
That paint looks sweet tho.

-S Double C-
09-11-2010, 10:23 AM
its at 6 1/2 right now no wheelies here i just blow the tires off in 1st-2nd i gotta figure out what to do about that cause i already have a shinko drag radial in the back..you have the year zx10 i want! lol

-S Double C-
09-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Yeah that sounds safe.

psh...

ridiculous...

Thanks for your input on what some bikes did on a back rd. out in the country ill be sure to remember your thoughts of this next time and make you sensable enthusiasts happy.

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Yeah that sounds safe.

psh...

ridiculous...

+150 for as long as I can. Later, QD.

99jdmLs
09-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Thanks for your input on what some bikes did on a back rd. out in the country ill be sure to remember your thoughts of this next time and make you sensable enthusiasts happy.

first you said it was on the street, which usually indicates the highway or somewhere close around sonic or something. now its on a back road in the middle of no where.

only people who can get hurt there is yourself or the guy your racing. much better idea though- anyone who wants to get a bike sideways going 100 is just asking to get killed.

either way, the cactus is right- you get killed out there the papers will read, "_________was killed in a street race this weekend, yet another one to add to the list" doesn't matter where you are. next thing you know, cops pull you over just bc your car is lowered and louder than stock. just go to the track, if you die out there at least you signed a paper that your an idiot and no one is responsible.

hondalover00
09-13-2010, 06:04 PM
first you said it was on the street, which usually indicates the highway or somewhere close around sonic or something. now its on a back road in the middle of no where.

only people who can get hurt there is yourself or the guy your racing. much better idea though- anyone who wants to get a bike sideways going 100 is just asking to get killed.

either way, the cactus is right- you get killed out there the papers will read, "_________was killed in a street race this weekend, yet another one to add to the list" doesn't matter where you are. next thing you know, cops pull you over just bc your car is lowered and louder than stock. just go to the track, if you die out there at least you signed a paper that your an idiot and no one is responsible.

thats a mouthful for early in the morning.........RICHARD!!!!! LOL

-S Double C-
09-13-2010, 06:05 PM

Last i checked a back rd. is a street LOL!

Everyone has there on out look of things, we were at the track running sunday if that makes you feel a little better about your lil pow wow

justnprsh07
09-14-2010, 06:08 AM
Well guys I like going to the track and all but there's nothing better than running it on the street most of the time ppl get hurt when you got some idiots that can't drive... so if you don't like running on the street sit at home and watch tv or just do what you do bc I'm gonna do what I do and don't really care what any of you think about it... I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be

-S Double C-
09-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Well guys I like going to the track and all but there's nothing better than running it on the street most of the time ppl get hurt when you got some idiots that can't drive... so if you don't like running on the street sit at home and watch tv or just do what you do bc I'm gonna do what I do and don't really care what any of you think about it... I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be

AMEN LOL

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2010, 09:18 PM
I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be

Willing to bet on that statement? Later, QD.

importmyth01
09-14-2010, 09:55 PM
To the street racing point I thought I was king doosh with my B16 hatch Back 8 years ago...I think last count was like 150 street races or some crap in a few years time...since then i can count 1 time i have "raced someone" and that was still like 5 years ago...

Some are fortunate enough to not need a wakeup call ^dodges point...
Some have to watch their friends nearly lose their lives, destroy cars, end up in hospitals...
Others are unlucky and are the friends that dont wake up to the call...

I drive spirited here and there but keep it within tolerance of the speed limit, family and money is too scarce now days, and its not worth proving your 10 extra hp gets you an ass hair in front of me at 150mph.

LIKEG6
09-15-2010, 04:39 AM
I race on both the street and the track. Those who have seen me race at the track know that I will hot lap the shit out of my car and use up every last second of tnt.

I don't really race that much on the street because no one really races na cars anymore and the way the cops are around here is ridiculous.

My car rarely sees vtec other than that and I don't go around trying to race everyone.

justnprsh07
09-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Well guess I just don't see the point in having a fast car if you don't race it .... and I don't race on the street every weekend or for no reason but you bet if someone calls me out then ill be there wether I win or not and if I'm driving around and some army dude thinks his vette is fast I'm gonna run him to.... but all that's besides the point everyone has there opinion some like to go out, hang out , and have fun and otherrs like to sit at home and play on the computer so do what you do

-S Double C-
09-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Well my boy derek about has me talked into getting me and kendahl two zx6's and make my zx10 a grudge bike.

hondalover00
09-16-2010, 01:15 PM
buddy of mine has his wheels stolen lastnight in columbus, ga.....wake up to car sittin on blocks.....they are 16" spun supamesh wheels with honda centers....one of the wheels has minor curb rash and some of the clear is coming off the lips.....them bitches even took the purple extended blox lug nuts.......pm me if anyone sees them...had 205/45/16 hankook tires.....only seen two sets in town and this was one of them.....fuk thieves!!!!!......
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/v_layne_xo/supamesh.jpg

kte324
09-16-2010, 01:37 PM
buddy of mine has his wheels stolen lastnight in columbus, ga.....wake up to car sittin on blocks.....they are 16" spun supamesh wheels with honda centers....one of the wheels has minor curb rash and some of the clear is coming off the lips.....them bitches even took the purple extended blox lug nuts.......pm me if anyone sees them...had 205/45/16 hankook tires.....only seen two sets in town and this was one of them.....fuk thieves!!!!!......

Yeah, I saw the picture of the car sitting on blocks. Sucks.

-S Double C-
09-16-2010, 05:24 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/v_layne_xo/supamesh.jpg

LOL i find this very funny coming from the guy who stole my parts and posted them on ebay forsale. I wouldnt be surprised if his wheels pop up on ebay forsale under "hondalover00"

hondalover00
09-16-2010, 06:17 PM
this dumbass here.....well i know ur day will come ............ stfu!!!!! to all others have a good day.............out

-S Double C-
09-16-2010, 07:05 PM
lol im not the dumbass who stole parts to make money, i buy my shit or work for it. Tj josh and brandon done said you probably got em i didnt even think of it till they said something but you know what they are right! Oh yeah my day is gonna come im ready for it. Im as stable as can be.

1d10t
09-16-2010, 09:59 PM
There is so much traffic, makes it hard to street race. The weaving in and outta traffic/need for speed shit is crap. No traffic, no problem.

ultm8mind
09-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah, what Paul said, lol....

justnprsh07
09-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Finally I. Got my car back and sean call me asap

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2010, 10:03 PM
. I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be

Willing to bet on that statement? Later, QD.

I guess not. Not standing too tall behind those words, huh. Later, QD.

-S Double C-
09-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Finally I. Got my car back and sean call me asap

pm me a number

justnprsh07
09-18-2010, 05:36 AM
I guess not. Not standing too tall behind those words, huh. Later, QD.

Then why would your username be quick dodge. You must be one of those guys that sit at home and play on the computer

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2010, 06:45 AM
Then why would your username be quick dodge.

So if my screen name was Superman, would you immediately assume I could fly?

You must be one of those guys that sit at home and play on the computer

As I guess you're one of those guys who assumes the type of person another guy is by his posts? Keep the story going, Junior. I also live in my parent's a basement and have no job, girl or life.

I did race. Legally; on tracks/courses. There's no reason to get into an argument on this topic because, put quite simply, I'd automatically win. Why do I automatically win? Well, it takes reasoning and logic to win an argument. Neither of those two traits are found in "street racing." Now you're going to ask me if I didn't want to argue about it, why did I even post. And I'll respond by saying that you made a pretty bold statement vowing that "there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be " and I thought I'd try to cash in that fallacy.

Try not to assume the character of people you've never met based solely on posts you read. Later, QD.

lsvtec 94
09-18-2010, 06:36 PM
anyone have an ecu 4 my gsr swap ? obd1 ..lmk !

justnprsh07
09-19-2010, 04:55 PM
like i said ill do what i do and you do what you do so peace slowdodge

quickdodgeŽ
09-19-2010, 05:14 PM
like i said ill do what i do and you do what you do so peace slowdodge

Well I only hope you hurt yourself before you hurt an innocent person. Oh, and please...keep the "insults" coming, lolol. These are certified original. Later, QD.

harleyweise
09-19-2010, 07:29 PM
ok so i talked to the guy that runs montgomery's track and he wants to put on more import races than just IFO does anyone have ideas?

-S Double C-
09-19-2010, 10:17 PM
No ideas but id like to run my bike here soon in 1/4

justnprsh07
09-20-2010, 05:47 AM
Someone needs to start a once a month thing or something I would be there every chance I got

willard
09-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Someone needs to start a once a month thing or something I would be there every chance I got

So I'm thinking that if we get some steady meets together and go to the track, lunchins, meets on the weekends, or even some auto croos races which i will be attending alot of. I would like to get a group of us together and help work on each others cars and help each other out. I have alot of talent in the car audio and custom enclosures. I have alot of tools and the garage to work in i can get lifts and whatever else people might need to work on our cars. I also am lining up a test and tune day at a friends shop for his dyno i would just no shit need to know how many people and how long well use it for but of course when im back in a week we can talk about all this over lunch at hooters or where ever you guys want to meet that day. Let me know in pm's so i can get a good count of what people are looking to do but please post in the forum so we can spark peoples interest.

willard
09-20-2010, 03:24 PM
delete this i dbl posted sry

98tegCHICK
09-21-2010, 09:12 AM
*yawn* hey, y'all. How's everyone doin? Been a bit since I've really been on here.

kte324
09-21-2010, 10:58 AM
So I'm thinking that if we get some steady meets together and go to the track, lunchins, meets on the weekends, or even some auto croos races which i will be attending alot of. I would like to get a group of us together and help work on each others cars and help each other out. I have alot of talent in the car audio and custom enclosures. I have alot of tools and the garage to work in i can get lifts and whatever else people might need to work on our cars. I also am lining up a test and tune day at a friends shop for his dyno i would just no shit need to know how many people and how long well use it for but of course when im back in a week we can talk about all this over lunch at hooters or where ever you guys want to meet that day. Let me know in pm's so i can get a good count of what people are looking to do but please post in the forum so we can spark peoples interest.

well you need to make me a box for my speakers.

willard
09-21-2010, 11:05 AM
well you need to make me a box for my speakers.

no problem what ya got and what ya lookin to get out of it. I have 1 JL ten that ppl think o have 2 12's kinda funny. When i get back and get a phone ill give yall my number so we can get together.

kte324
09-21-2010, 07:04 PM
no problem what ya got and what ya lookin to get out of it. I have 1 JL ten that ppl think o have 2 12's kinda funny. When i get back and get a phone ill give yall my number so we can get together.

Two 12" L7's in an enclosed box. Sounds alright to me, but people say that I am sufficating the speakers and can get more out of a vented box.

willard
09-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Two 12" L7's in an enclosed box. Sounds alright to me, but people say that I am sufficating the speakers and can get more out of a vented box.

most definitely they are made to have about 6 cubic foot of air space ported and i guarantee you will be turning it back down from the pressure it will build in your cab. BLUF: you will about double the bass from a ported box on the L7's

lmr_Bseries
09-24-2010, 04:18 PM
no actually i dont get a adrenaline rush from it anymore, bring you a 1000 out tonight with you like you told them people at speedtech we was running for and since you told em you already beat me. Shouldnt be a problem since you make 2k a week right?

my grandpa said he has $1000 on teymur with him on race gas and slicks vs. your bike sean....he said he might even put up his pink slips to his walker...and no one in this thread should try and compete with teymur when it comes to money no matter if he gets paid for it or his parents got it and you should know that sean so i wouldnt try and bring money in this...and cash in hand is different then CREDIT CARDS...just saying later biotchessss :idb:

and if you dont get an adrenaline rush then don't get all butt hurt about this :gay:

-S Double C-
09-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Well first of all I dont know anyone that works at speedtech. Second, maybe someone got he is racing a 1000 confused with they are racing for a $1000. At least I can admit that your bike beat my car, I never said I won. I am just stating the facts, about how much your bike pulled. I also know how people like to change shit around here. In the end, I knew that night that the race was for fun just to see where my car was at compared to a 1000 bike. C'mon sean lets be real about this stuff and not listen to what other people are saying.

Well buddy lee and them was saying, that they heard that. I dont really care what was said just stating if you wanted to run for 1000 i got it your right its all fun and games. Im not mad or holding any grudges or anything but you also dont need to be like oh your selling youre bike cause you dont want me to beat you....when thats is not the reason at all.

justnprsh07
09-24-2010, 06:06 PM
my grandpa said he has $1000 on teymur with him on race gas and slicks vs. your bike sean....he said he might even put up his pink slips to his walker...and no one in this thread should try and compete with teymur when it comes to money no matter if he gets paid for it or his parents got it and you should know that sean so i wouldnt try and bring money in this...and cash in hand is different then CREDIT CARDS...just saying later biotchessss :idb:

and if you dont get an adrenaline rush then don't get all butt hurt about this :gay:

Teymur is a big boy and if he wants to say something he don't need your help... wasn't nobody talkin shit so why you tryin to start

kte324
09-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Well buddy lee and them was saying, that they heard that. I dont really care what was said just stating if you wanted to run for 1000 i got it your right its all fun and games. Im not mad or holding any grudges or anything but you also dont need to be like oh your selling youre bike cause you dont want me to beat you....when thats is not the reason at all.

Well you know I was just messing with you about selling your bike, but you had to come back with (i dont even know because its not there anymore, mods delete.)...

oooooooooooooooooooooooookay

-S Double C-
09-24-2010, 07:51 PM

i have one credit card lol shows how much you know. Wanna talk about credit thats a whole different story. My bro could compete with damn near anyone in this town when it comes to money i mean he only sells a million in houses every year built and paid for CASH by him.

ash7
09-24-2010, 10:06 PM
i have one credit card lol shows how much you know. Wanna talk about credit thats a whole different story. My bro could compete with damn near anyone in this town when it comes to money i mean he only sells a million in houses every year built and paid for CASH by him.

Why do you always talk about your brother as if you are him, have his "money," and achieve what he has?

just curious bro :goodjob:
-jonathan

-S Double C-
09-24-2010, 11:27 PM
he's stating no one can compete with his dad/mom im saying otherwise simple as that

importmyth01
09-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Theres a track event in Reynolds on November 13th, I would hope everyone in C Town that has a "fast car or fast bike" could show up and that way we can see whos "money" or "mechanic skills" are worth a damn. I by no means have a fast car but last I checked money means jack squat. $40k Supras with 600hp that run a 11.9 @ 120mph (example) isnt very impressive nor is a $30k hatch with 700hp running 11.5's (example). But a $4k 200hp All motor B series CRX that pulls a 12.1 @ 115 (example) to me is far more impressive.

Disclaimer: The above statement is a neutral stement meant to promote noone as well as defend anyone, purely just a third party assessment of the past 3-4 pages of this thread.

ash7
09-25-2010, 09:12 AM
he's stating no one can compete with his dad/mom im saying otherwise simple as that

ah yes.

Theres a track event in Reynolds on November 13th, I would hope everyone in C Town that has a "fast car or fast bike" could show up and that way we can see whos "money" or "mechanic skills" are worth a damn. I by no means have a fast car but last I checked money means jack squat. $40k Supras with 600hp that run a 11.9 @ 120mph (example) isnt very impressive nor is a $30k hatch with 700hp running 11.5's (example). But a $4k 200hp All motor B series CRX that pulls a 12.1 @ 115 (example) to me is far more impressive.

Disclaimer: The above statement is a neutral stement meant to promote noone as well as defend anyone, purely just a third party assessment of the past 3-4 pages of this thread.

Disco Monkeys car is what's up.

-jonathan

-S Double C-
09-25-2010, 09:57 AM
disco monkeys crx went 11.6 get it right :)

ash7
09-25-2010, 10:17 AM
disco monkeys crx went 11.6 get it right :)

Figurative Speech: A figure of speech is a use of a word that diverges from its normal meaning, or a phrase with a specialized meaning not based on the literal meaning of the words in it such as a metaphor, simile, or personification. Figures of speech often provide emphasis, freshness of expression, or clarity. However, clarity may also suffer from their use, as any figure of speech introduces an ambiguity between literal and figurative interpretation. A figure of speech is sometimes called a rhetoric or a locution.

-Wikipedia :goodjob:

kte324
09-25-2010, 10:37 AM

I want to see that 700hp hatch...

lmr_Bseries
09-25-2010, 01:48 PM
Teymur is a big boy and if he wants to say something he don't need your help... wasn't nobody talkin shit so why you tryin to start

i wasn't trying to start i was trying to make it a joke because yall always take to stuff to damn serious like yall some real deal racers or something...and we do things different over here like when someone is your boy you got their back 24/7 but all yall do it different because yall are two faced like hell like i have never met a group as two faced as yall...one second yall are duke buddy's then the next yall hating on each other...not starting stuff parish just saying so take a breather and enjoy what you do and not make it such a competition...we should be helping each other and not hating so that when we go to track events and stuff we can represent...

-S Double C-
09-25-2010, 02:34 PM
well josh broke my damn clutch lever on my bike...lol shit sucks

Ch0psticks11
09-25-2010, 03:08 PM
can't we all just get along?

importmyth01
09-25-2010, 04:07 PM
Hahah i was just trying to put my opinion in by using real examples about fictitious car types and the money and trash talk behind them.

Im a fan of anything fast, and bigger fan of the saying Fast, Cheap, and Reliable. Most of us can only pick two :-( lol

importmyth01
09-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Double Droid Post on accident.

quickdodgeŽ
09-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Lolol @ comparing parent's money to each other. Later, QD.

justnprsh07
09-25-2010, 06:51 PM
i wasn't trying to start i was trying to make it a joke because yall always take to stuff to damn serious like yall some real deal racers or something...and we do things different over here like when someone is your boy you got their back 24/7 but all yall do it different because yall are two faced like hell like i have never met a group as two faced as yall...one second yall are duke buddy's then the next yall hating on each other...not starting stuff parish just saying so take a breather and enjoy what you do and not make it such a competition...we should be helping each other and not hating so that when we go to track events and stuff we can represent...

I know your not talkin about me being two faced I'll tell any of yal what I think just like I told Sean he was an idiot for getting a 1000 and your an idiot for getting rid of the integra and getting a pos hatch and your always talkin shit bout everyone elses stuff... I'm not gonna do this post shit so ...

justnprsh07
09-25-2010, 06:52 PM
I want to see that 700hp hatch...

Me to

kte324
09-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya...

importmyth01
09-25-2010, 07:27 PM
LOL ok maybe I missed something, does someone actually have a 700hp hatch? I have heard Teymour (sp?) has a 500+hp one, and Sean put down 700+ (but motor is now deceased), who has a running 700+ hp Honda in town period?

importmyth01
09-25-2010, 07:28 PM
^ Sorry I havent kept up with the scene in a minute...

kte324
09-25-2010, 07:36 PM
I got a 1000 hp

-S Double C-
09-25-2010, 07:37 PM
LOL ok maybe I missed something, does someone actually have a 700hp hatch? I have heard Teymour (sp?) has a 500+hp one, and Sean put down 700+ (but motor is now deceased), who has a running 700+ hp Honda in town period?

teymur made 580ish mine made 737 and never made it off the dyno, justnprsh07's hatch has the setup for 800+ whether or not he pushes it that high is on him last i heard he said he would be comfortable with 7. The difference between me and temur and alot of people i dont care how long a motor last. If im shooting for say a 9. and im running 10:1's and the car is tuned up to 25lbs ill run 30 next pass to achieve my goal whether it blows or not and i will drive it like it was built for. IF i had teymurs hatch there would be no pump gas tune shit that car wouldnt see under the 28lbs/580+ it was built to shoot for. Making power is one thing but using it is another. Miller could go make 1400+ with his hatch then turn it down and it last for years but does he? He gets a season out of every short block then its time for rebuild.

LIKEG6
09-26-2010, 02:42 AM
Damn ya'll are crazy

importmyth01
09-26-2010, 09:46 AM
In need of a OBD1 5 speed non vtec ECU, preferably a P74/P75...pm me if anyone has one

ash7
09-26-2010, 11:45 AM
...we should be helping each other and not hating so that when we go to track events and stuff we can represent...

this is the correct attitude, sir - two thumbs up!

-jonathan

justnprsh07
09-26-2010, 11:47 AM
teymur made 580ish mine made 737 and never made it off the dyno, justnprsh07's hatch has the setup for 800+ whether or not he pushes it that high is on him last i heard he said he would be comfortable with 7. The difference between me and temur and alot of people i dont care how long a motor last. If im shooting for say a 9. and im running 10:1's and the car is tuned up to 25lbs ill run 30 next pass to achieve my goal whether it blows or not and i will drive it like it was built for. IF i had teymurs hatch there would be no pump gas tune shit that car wouldnt see under the 28lbs/580+ it was built to shoot for. Making power is one thing but using it is another. Miller could go make 1400+ with his hatch then turn it down and it last for years but does he? He gets a season out of every short block then its time for rebuild.

Well I was going for 750 on race gas bc I had eagle rods but now I need a new crank and 2 rods and found out there 3/8 bolts so I got to eliminate the balance shafts if rods can't be fixed I'm gonna do carillos or manleys and just make whatever it will make

kte324
09-26-2010, 11:47 AM
ahh I hate IA. I just typed like a paragraph and that shit said server busy. I am done with this shit.

-S Double C-
09-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Well I was going for 750 on race gas bc I had eagle rods but now I need a new crank and 2 rods and found out there 3/8 bolts so I got to eliminate the balance shafts if rods can't be fixed I'm gonna do carillos or manleys and just make whatever it will make

i heard what happened that sucks! We have some bad ass luck...Thats why i steped in the bike world. So much easier so much cheaper and alot more fun to go fast! I wished i would have gotten a bike a LONG time ago! I could of saved around 40k the last 2 years

ultm8mind
09-26-2010, 02:45 PM
....well gents, almost home. Got delayed but soon, very soon.

justnprsh07
09-26-2010, 04:56 PM
i heard what happened that sucks! We have some bad ass luck...Thats why i steped in the bike world. So much easier so much cheaper and alot more fun to go fast! I wished i would have gotten a bike a LONG time ago! I could of saved around 40k the last 2 years

Yea I know its hard not to just part it out but I'm so deep into it and have so much invested I can't afford to back out now

willard
09-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Im almost home to and I wont be able to get my seats till thurs or friday now. AND im gonna miss the lunch WTF.

ultm8mind
09-27-2010, 12:03 PM
There will be many lunches to enjoy, I am sure.....

willard
09-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Trying to get a meet together for going to phoenix city 1/4 on saturday October 2nd at 6pm till midnight? would be cool to meet up with everyone for lunch then figure out what time to head out there. just pm me so I know whos gonna meet up and ill let ya know when and where well meet. click the site below for more details.

disregard im an idiot LOL

99jdmLs
09-27-2010, 03:15 PM

out of the last, probably 10 pages. ... this is the only good news ive heard. glad your getting back bro!

Friggintitsman
09-27-2010, 03:47 PM

Here is a preemptive Whalecum home

1d10t
09-27-2010, 06:01 PM
There will be many lunches to enjoy, I am sure.....

Get your blackass home, so we can inspect the terrorist at starbucks again

importmyth01
09-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Trying to get a meet together for going to phoenix city 1/4 on saturday October 2nd at 6pm till midnight? would be cool to meet up with everyone for lunch then figure out what time to head out there. just pm me so I know whos gonna meet up and ill let ya know when and where well meet. click the site below for more details.

http://racespeedworld.com/?page_id=165

LOL for a second there I thought you were talking about Phenix City, Alabama. Unless they did change it to a 1/4 and I had no idea :thinking:

-S Double C-
09-27-2010, 09:41 PM

http://racespeedworld.com/?page_id=165

i dont think anyone is gonna go to AZ

willard
09-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Well im an idiot i got all excited about this and yes you all are right. I will be posting the correct info about phenix city AL not AZ soon lol. Sorry about that guess i've been up to late playin on facebook and tryin to find something to do when i get back

Buttons
09-29-2010, 12:51 AM
i miss columbus :(

ash7
09-29-2010, 11:02 AM
i miss columbus :(

don't be stupid

-jonathan

Buttons
09-29-2010, 01:01 PM
well i miss my parents. not really the rest.

ultm8mind
09-30-2010, 08:43 AM
Well folks, I AM BACK!!!!! After over a week of travels, dust storms, packed in a tent like a sardine and delay after delay, I am finally back on United States soil. Good to be back.

Richie and FTM, thanks for the love.

Paul, you down for some terrorist reconning this weekend, normal place and time? Everyone else too, lol.

Good, no GREAT to be back....

99jdmLs
09-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Well folks, I AM BACK!!!!! After over a week of travels, dust storms, packed in a tent like a sardine and delay after delay, I am finally back on United States soil. Good to be back.

Richie and FTM, thanks for the love.

Paul, you down for some terrorist reconning this weekend, normal place and time? Everyone else too, lol.

Good, no GREAT to be back....

starbucks this saturday at 8 ....paul said hes in also. we can sit outside near the mustang guys :goodjob:

ultm8mind
09-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Oh joy, lol. Has our spot been taken over? WTF?? Good to see the posse is up for it. Brooks whenever you're ready chime on in....

ultm8mind
09-30-2010, 10:31 AM
Started up the Ol' family car and took my oldest to school in it, did a little rinse off. Ran like ass for about 10 minutes, she is in need of a tune.

99jdmLs
09-30-2010, 11:36 AM
shes prob pissed at you, you have to pay your woman some attention or she will treat you like that!

boosted347
09-30-2010, 01:24 PM
starbucks this saturday at 8 ....paul said hes in also. we can sit outside near the mustang guys :goodjob:

damn mustang people :ninja:

ultm8mind
09-30-2010, 02:26 PM
damn mustang people :ninja:

We can all co-exist....

Richie, it was good to see you and Paulie.

-S Double C-
09-30-2010, 04:44 PM
jesus i had to take off my gas tank, all my side fairings, my intake, my air box and 2 motor mounts to change the spark plugs

boosted347
09-30-2010, 06:15 PM
We can all co-exist....

yea even though i drive a mustang im not your typical mustang douche bag lol i respect all cars no matter the motor if they are fast

LIKEG6
10-01-2010, 12:35 AM
If you can make it to a lunch meet bruce then I'll see ya. I work at nights so I'm out during the day.

willard
10-01-2010, 06:43 AM

ill be there feals so great to be back I wrapped my headers last night and took the slicks for a spin around the block. not use to my short shifter i was like wtf gotta get a battery today i think since my car is not holding a charge. I'm goign to the Phenix city drag strip today as in friday at about 5pm im gonan head over there if anyone would like to go.

99jdmLs
10-01-2010, 10:22 AM
ill be there feals so great to be back I wrapped my headers last night and took the slicks for a spin around the block. not use to my short shifter i was like wtf gotta get a battery today i think since my car is not holding a charge. I'm goign to the Phenix city drag strip today as in friday at about 5pm im gonan head over there if anyone would like to go.

i was wanting to go tonight and get a little tuning in, even though i have never met you. lol....anyone else wanna go out? you don't have to actually run.

We can all co-exist....

same to you bro! glad your back safe and sound.....paul mentioned something along the lines of you coming out tonight?

-S Double C-
10-01-2010, 12:34 PM
ill 90% sure be out there testing all these mods i did to my bike...hopefully ill see some mid-high 5's tonight or sunday

willard
10-01-2010, 02:43 PM
just finished gettin the car ready for the track tonight If anyone is going pm me your number I would like to meet yall see ya there also I picked up and installed some tenzo race seats today

LIKEG6
10-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Wish I could go......: (

willard
10-01-2010, 03:01 PM
shitty what time you go into work?

willard
10-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Well heading out to the track see yall there if you go. text or call me if ya end up going me on the cell 727-808-9278.

LIKEG6
10-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Go in at 5pm-5am monday through saturday. 1-9 sunday

willard
10-02-2010, 08:51 AM
8.8000 in the 1/8 mile not to shabby

ultm8mind
10-02-2010, 09:16 AM
See you all this evening for some insurgent watch. Brooks, lemme know when you are going to do lunch big guy....

willard
10-02-2010, 09:24 AM
See you all this evening for some insurgent watch. Brooks, lemme know when you are going to do lunch big guy....

ill be there

ultm8mind
10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Didn't see you there, oh well. It was date night at Starbucks, I guess some guys can't go out without their ladies, lol....kinda awkward. If I'd have known I'd have brought my wife....should be kept the way it was, that women stay home. IMHO

Friggintitsman
10-05-2010, 11:02 AM

Looks like we are going to bypass each other. I'm on my way to Ranger school on Sunday so I won't be back for a few months.

-S Double C-
10-08-2010, 01:06 PM
a few people are going to the track tonight if anyone wanna go

ultm8mind
10-10-2010, 01:45 PM
I went away Thurs/Fri and came back late last night (kinda). Didn't get out was anyone out?

willard
10-11-2010, 08:43 PM
guess i missed yall that night oh well there was a guy with a mustang there that was all i saw

ultm8mind
10-11-2010, 09:48 PM
I got called out by some silver boosted hatch, told him please...... oh well. Went to Walmart last night and some S10 blazer tried running me, haha. Don't think so, almost had to shift outta 2nd.

willard
10-11-2010, 11:22 PM
I got called out by some silver boosted hatch, told him please...... oh well. Went to Walmart last night and some S10 blazer tried running me, haha. Don't think so, almost had to shift outta 2nd.

When we meetin up I wanna see your car still.

LIKEG6
10-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Silver boosted hatch eh?? Never seen it, but I'm sure there's like a million cars and people I don't know now. I haven't been out in atleast 2 months.

I should(please god) be off saturday and sunday though. If so I'll damn sure be out acting a damn fool somewhere lol. I won't even know what to do anymore it's been so long.

justnprsh07
10-12-2010, 06:02 AM
If its the drk silver kinda clean hatch I. Know who your talkin about and I don't think he's even got but like 350 but don't under estimate a boosted honda bc you might get your feelings hurt