PDA

View Full Version : <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

-S Double C-
01-31-2010, 01:45 PM
......but yeah, he's under 400 and no, you won't beat it, LOL. Just playing, I have no idea.

thats why i wanna try a friendly run caue im hearing all this TALK about it his choice, dig with me on slicks or 45mph roll me on drag radials

kte324
01-31-2010, 04:45 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am shooting for 7,000whp, yes that is right 7,000whp. Ah hell let me add another zero, make that 70,000whp. I don't need dino sheets because my alternator belt is rated for 83,000whp. I am a ricer, I mean racer, or ricer racer.

LIKEG6
01-31-2010, 05:56 PM
I'll raise your 70,000 hp 10 hp.

VIIIrs
01-31-2010, 06:15 PM
i don't know what the deal is and i don't know why people are saying that i have 500hp....i havn't talked shit to anyone.....and yeah when i was at the track my times were horrible...I don't get it...and thanks for the back up bruce....

VIIIrs
01-31-2010, 06:24 PM
and i definately havn't talked shit to you either sean so i don't know what the deal is.

kte324
01-31-2010, 06:46 PM
I'll raise your 70,000 hp 10 hp.

That's what's up Brooks. I am picking up a part at Honda on Tuesday, you working?

-S Double C-
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Look i heard the car was making 500 hp and i wanted to have a friendly run. Thats it now this shit done got blown up big. FACT number 1! This car is not the same slow ass civic it was when everyone else had it. Fact number 2. There was sooooooo much half assed b/s wrong with that car its not funny thank god it fell in the hands of the magician and WHO AND WHY the fuck did someone put a stock clutch in the bitch LOL Fact number 3it's on 15 lbs now not 4-6 or w/e it was. If you or anyone else is wanting to run better do it fast cause when i find another car to throw the motor in its getting a WHOLE different turbo setup and getting retuned on 20 lbs.

TangDang
01-31-2010, 06:57 PM
when i went with sean to look at that hatch as soon as th hood was poped he named off abut 10 things wrong with the setup and swap right away i thought it was quite funny. And even if the evo had 500 as good of a driver as sean is and the power to weight ration between the 2 cars i dont see it out running that hatch.

TangDang
01-31-2010, 06:59 PM
That's what's up Brooks. I am picking up a part at Honda on Tuesday, you working?

niggah what you know about that 2 step at the car wash on them hoes! :crazy: and i out ran yo ass today in that monsta so the QUESTION is whatchu gonna do now niggah what you gonna doooo?!!!! HUUUUUUH!!!? :lmfao:

VIIIrs
01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Look i heard the car was making 500 hp and i wanted to have a friendly run. Thats it now this shit done got blown up big. FACT number 1! This car is not the same slow ass civic it was when everyone else had it. Fact number 2. There was sooooooo much half assed b/s wrong with that car its not funny thank god it fell in the hands of the magician and WHO AND WHY the fuck did someone put a stock clutch in the bitch LOL Fact number 3it's on 15 lbs now not 4-6 or w/e it was. If you or anyone else is wanting to run better do it fast cause when i find another car to throw the motor in its getting a WHOLE different turbo setup and getting retuned on 20 lbs.

I nor anyone that i hang out with said they wanted to run u and also i don't know what civic ur even talking about....i hope that your future build goes well.

ash7
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
...thank god it fell in the hands of the magician.

...."The Magician" - :lmfao: hahahahahahaHAHAAA! :rolleyes:

Fact number 3it's on 15 lbs now not 4-6 or w/e it was. If you or anyone else is wanting to run better do it fast cause when i find another car to throw the motor in its getting a WHOLE different turbo setup and getting retuned on 20 lbs.

...now this, this sounds very friendly, Sean. [pats on the back] "atta boy, that's a good way to make friends." :thinking:

-jonathan

-S Double C-
01-31-2010, 08:24 PM
...."The Magician" - :lmfao: hahahahahahaHAHAAA! :rolleyes:

...now this, this sounds very friendly, Sean. [pats on the back] "atta boy, that's a good way to make friends." :thinking:

-jonathan

Like i give a damn about friends. If the dude wants to be cool with me then thats awesome he's ok in my book if not them fuck em. When it comes down to it all i care about is MYSELF and my dog! And ill stand upin a minute for the few that are close to me. Whens the last time you built something? Or had something fast? NEVER a 300whp integra isnt fast now days. I like how you talk all that shit but act like a angel in person like you did to tanger at the auto parts store. :D

TangDang
01-31-2010, 08:31 PM
^^^well spoken niggah!

ash7
01-31-2010, 10:34 PM
When it comes down to it all i care about is MYSELF and my dog! now this is a grown up statement.

Whens the last time you built something?
hmm, last weeks install was upgrading a BFGoodrich Skywatch to an 899 Skywatch2 system in a Cessna CJ1, coupling it to his GNS430w and Collins Proline21 EFIS systems.

current install: Garmin G500EFIS, GDL69A NEXRAD weather and Sirius reciever, GTX330 transponder, GMA347 audio panel, twin GNS430Ws coupled to alternate GI-106A CDIs, standby ADI, standby Altimeter, standby VSI, and all that goes along with a complete instrument panel retrofit into a 53 Beech Bonanza. How about yourself? Having fun building hondas and refrigerators? My job does not permit me much time to "tinker in the shed out back."

Or had something fast?
ask me how much i care about this?

NEVER a 300whp integra isnt fast now days.
could have fooled me...

I like how you talk all that shit but act like a angel in person like you did to tanger at the auto parts store. :D
And you should like that. Last time i heard, someone who didn't act like an angel in person chased you around the parking lot in front of American Buffalo. I have nothing against Tanger, last time i checked him and i got along just fine. His old mini truck was pretty sweet! Besides, if i saw you in advance, i'd probably do the same thing, even though i think you're a fool with short-man syndrome. I have no problems walking up and recieving your limp wristed no grip handshake.

-jonathan

-S Double C-
01-31-2010, 11:03 PM
now this is a grown up statement.

hmm, last weeks install was upgrading a BFGoodrich Skywatch to an 899 Skywatch2 system in a Cessna CJ1, coupling it to his GNS430w and Collins Proline21 EFIS systems.

current install: Garmin G500EFIS, GDL69A NEXRAD weather and Sirius reciever, GTX330 transponder, GMA347 audio panel, twin GNS430Ws coupled to alternate GI-106A CDIs, standby ADI, standby Altimeter, standby VSI, and all that goes along with a complete instrument panel retrofit into a 53 Beech Bonanza. How about yourself? Having fun building hondas and refrigerators? My job does not permit me much time to "tinker in the shed out back."

ask me how much i care about this?

could have fooled me...

And you should like that. Last time i heard, someone who didn't act like an angel in person chased you around the parking lot in front of American Buffalo. I have nothing against Tanger, last time i checked him and i got along just fine. His old mini truck was pretty sweet! Besides, if i saw you in advance, i'd probably do the same thing, even though i think you're a fool with short-man syndrome. I have no problems walking up and recieving your limp wristed no grip handshake.

-jonathan

Building refridgerators? hah you mean more like sitting and standing around looking at them. Last i heard one man 3 times my size had to call up 60 people to come fight someone 5'7 and 140lbs. and the guy still didnt do anything one of his friends had to blind side me and no one would admit who done it when the odds was the other way. Short man syndrome? Last i checked puerto ricans arent tall? No grip hand shake? LOL im sure im more in shape the you and im sure my grip is more firm then yours. :goodjob:

ash7
01-31-2010, 11:06 PM
...you and im sure my grip is more firm then yours. :goodjob:

...that's what she said? haha :)

i had to, sorry.
-jonathan

99jdmLs
01-31-2010, 11:24 PM
lolol. and all of this bc someone said joe had a 500hp car. 8/

im just curious sean, who told you that his evo is 500? and you didnt txt me back earlier either. ...

bruce- did i mention you make my day bc you jus tell it as it is. lol
btw- i just said joe's evo is peppy rem? lol i still think yours is slow as dirt. 8P

ultm8mind
02-01-2010, 02:20 AM
My car is slow as shit, everyone knows that. It definitely couldn't beat a Civic boosting 20lbs. I did write Joe and ask him, because I wanted to know for myself. See if I needed to step my game up, LOL. My car is not fast (although I have ran a 10 sec pass or a few of them), nor am I on here claiming that I can whoop everyones ass in a race or even a fight.
How did these things escalate to this point? First Jon and Paul, now Jon and whoever else. Seems like Jon Vs. All, but that's a different story. Nobody on here is fighting, although this e-thuggery is amusing and funny, nothing will come of it. I will have to disagree with Sean on the fact that a 300hp Teg isn't quick, I think it is. But then again I have hung my Honda spurs up (for now). Yes I've had 300 and 400+hp Civics (YES PLURAL), backyard built and then tuned at CFT, big deal. I can say I like my car now the best. I have had every Honda/Acura (besides S2K and NSX) they make damn near and have owned 3 Skylines, I still like my Evo. But then again, if Evo's weren't faster than Civics and Tegs why is it that Sean wants one SO BAD? Hmmm, ponder that. Sean, I will have to say, if you're putting down 400 and Joe is putting down a proven hp somewhere in that range, he'll most likely take you. But then again that's why you also want an Evo, just saying.

Come on guys, you all know what cars are capable of.

In closing I like you all, I have no beef with any of you, and when I build my 89 Si Hatch I'll probably ask you all for input. I am not building it to be 300hp, just building it to be a reliable DD. Because Evo's break, well atleast mine does. I really think we should all be able to get along and instead of downing each other support each other.

I mean yeah Sean is short and can walk under his car without crouching, and Jon weighs like 90lbs soaking wet with his tool belt on and wears the tightest of shirts without touching them with an iron, so? Haha, sorry I had to add a little e-thuggery before it all ends....

Let's support each other and be realistic, or when I get back I can hand out beatings until morale improves......

ultm8mind
02-01-2010, 02:21 AM
Rich do you even have a running car? LOL, is this walkingatlanta.com?

But now that Joe is here, welcome to the Columbus thread slim. LOL. Someone said didn't some 12 year old buy Wallers old car, LOL.....

-S Double C-
02-01-2010, 05:52 AM
i want a evo cause i like em and i like the way they drive i wouldnt really mod one too much thats what my coupe is for

VIIIrs
02-01-2010, 06:23 AM
i want a evo cause i like em and i like the way they drive i wouldnt really mod one too much thats what my coupe is for

LOL people always say that they won't mod an evo i know that's what i said but that sure didn't last long!!!! I guess when you can spend a small amount of money and make big gains it's kind of addicting with the evo...but good luck on the buy....I know you could find one on www.evolutionm.net (http://www.evolutionm.net) www.evoatlanta.com (http://www.evoatlanta.com), and www.midwestevos.com (http://www.midwestevos.com)

1d10t
02-01-2010, 07:17 AM
hmm

kte324
02-01-2010, 07:48 AM
How about we all ditch the acura's, honda's, mitsubishi's, imports, and get MUSTANGS. I plan on getting the v6 model and get dual flowmasters.

VIIIrs
02-01-2010, 07:52 AM
How about we all ditch the acura's, honda's, mitsubishi's, imports, and get MUSTANGS. I plan on getting the v6 model and get dual flowmasters.

ahahahahha that'd be tight!!!!

BAM!!!!

VIIIrs
02-01-2010, 07:55 AM
^^^^^^that BAM!!! was for you paul i gotta bring it everywhere!!!! ahahaha

99jdmLs
02-01-2010, 08:16 AM
Rich do you even have a running car? LOL, is this walkingatlanta.com?

lol, ya.. i have a 94 db7 now. it runs and everything, i just havent put insurance on it yet just bc idk if sean is going to buy it. i don't want to add something to the insurance and just have to drop it.

my rsx runs, it just runs on 3 cylinders. :rolleyes: i only have a few more things to buy for it before i start tearing it down.

my daily right now is my bros 2nd car, 1988 crx si.

ultm8mind
02-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Rich, was that the teg you were asking me about a while back?

ultm8mind
02-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Umm, no Mustangs for me. Been there done that. Paul, what's the hmmm for?

99jdmLs
02-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Rich, was that the teg you were asking me about a while back?

no sir, this one is jerry's old one. he blew it up and i dropped a new LS in it. lol. .

-S Double C-
02-01-2010, 10:20 AM
LOL people always say that they won't mod an evo i know that's what i said but that sure didn't last long!!!! I guess when you can spend a small amount of money and make big gains it's kind of addicting with the evo...but good luck on the buy....I know you could find one on www.evolutionm.net (http://www.evolutionm.net) www.evoatlanta.com (http://www.evoatlanta.com), and www.midwestevos.com (http://www.midwestevos.com)

im not getting a evo till my driving record is clean i quote 500+ a month from a friend who owns his own compnay gieco and shit wanted 750+

-S Double C-
02-01-2010, 10:21 AM
lol, ya.. i have a 94 db7 now. it runs and everything, i just havent put insurance on it yet just bc idk if sean is going to buy it. i don't want to add something to the insurance and just have to drop it.

my rsx runs, it just runs on 3 cylinders. :rolleyes: i only have a few more things to buy for it before i start tearing it down.

my daily right now is my bros 2nd car, 1988 crx si.

if i could ever see the car i might lol i been trying to go look at it for like 3wks

ultm8mind
02-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Damn Sean you sound like me, but my record cleared up a while back. They were kicking my ass, that's why I was rolling in Hondas and Acuras, LOL.

Rich you got Jerry's? Damn player.

99jdmLs
02-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Damn Sean you sound like me, but my record cleared up a while back. They were kicking my ass, that's why I was rolling in Hondas and Acuras, LOL.

Rich you got Jerry's? Damn player.

ya, long story short: i sold my 2 dr civic. he blew up his 4 dr teg.. then bought a gsr, i bought his db7. dropped a engine in at his house and it was there a few weeks bc i never had time work on it. btw- i think that was the worst sentence i have ever written

i tried txting you yesterday sean. lol.

noridetoolow
02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah bout TIME you got that thing outa the driveway Richard!!! LOL

jk, its all good. funny you get it done and i gotta tear down the GSR now!

91mkiiijoe
02-01-2010, 06:18 PM
hey everybody i have been livin in columbus for awhile i drive a mkiii supra i'm new to IA but i figured id make one and see what goes on in this town for a change

VIIIrs
02-01-2010, 07:35 PM
hey everybody i have been livin in columbus for awhile i drive a mkiii supra i'm new to IA but i figured id make one and see what goes on in this town for a change

i met you the other day right you have the blue supra?

kte324
02-01-2010, 07:36 PM

I believe I passed you on the high way in the M5. Is it like purple/blue?

91mkiiijoe
02-01-2010, 08:11 PM
i met you the other day right you have the blue supra?

yea its kind of blueish gray i just painted the rims black here is a pic

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/tylerc1414/17_27.jpg

91mkiiijoe
02-01-2010, 08:14 PM
I believe I passed you on the high way in the M5. Is it like purple/blue?
o probably so but i like your car i love bmws

kte324
02-01-2010, 08:18 PM
o probably so but i like your car i love bmws

I know an old guy that has one that body style and he cleans that thing like every two days, it is spot less under the hood.

I have seen this one before too, but I am talking about a newer one. Body style like the white one luis has.

mvaterjr
02-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Not quite sure how you guys can be confused with the least bit from mkiii to a mkiv. He does not own the rsp mkiv in columbus. That would be me.

kte324
02-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Not quite sure how you guys can be confused with the least bit from mkiii to a mkiv. He does not own the rsp mkiv in columbus. That would be me.

I dont pay attention to all that mkasdfuwe45.

mvaterjr
02-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Well I'm the one with the blue-ish, purple supra.

91mkiiijoe
02-01-2010, 08:52 PM
i seen you the other day passing oreilys i tried to find you but you disappeared i wanted to see your car what kinda exhaust do you have it sounded like an hks drager

mvaterjr
02-01-2010, 08:58 PM
I disappear all the time. I never stay in one place for very long. Everybody has a hard time finding me. Lol. I do that. Not on purpose though. If you ever see me just kicking it you're more than welcome to come talk to me. My exhaust is a Greddy.

91mkiiijoe
02-01-2010, 09:00 PM
o well it sounds sick like at just normal driving rpms mine gets silent when i'm on the gas but i love the whistle where do you hang out at i seen some pictures of your car with a bunch of other supras i never see supras around here

mvaterjr
02-01-2010, 09:07 PM
I just drive around dude. I don't really hang out anywhere. Just keep an eye out. All of the Supras around here seem like they are either broken or being built. I have yet to see any here. Are you on the Supra forums? Thats the only way I can think you would have seen pics of my car with other supras.

91mkiiijoe
02-01-2010, 09:16 PM
i'm on supra mania but i seen them on here i looked at your posts to see if there were any of your car and i found one or two there were like four supras yea i know this one guy is bulding one the machine shop i use told me they just got done putting together a completely blueprinted 2j from titan motorsports for someguy

mvaterjr
02-01-2010, 09:28 PM
I know the guy. It's a nice car and hopefully he'll have it done soon.

91mkiiijoe
02-01-2010, 09:36 PM
really i would love to se it when he is done and your car i have never got to realy look at i nice supra in person or ride in a fast one mine is still pretty much stock and its a 7m i'm waiting to swap to a 2jz but i'm broke or build the 7m the correct way

harleyweise
02-01-2010, 10:06 PM
i love how i never get on this shit and when i do i get a ass load of laughs once a week i get on just for a spectacular ab workout :lmfao:

harleyweise
02-01-2010, 10:08 PM
and i need someone to do me up a good sig being when i do get on here i'll kinda look legit lol

k u r y i s
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
and i need someone to do me up a good sig being when i do get on here i'll kinda look legit lol

Kinda legit like this....

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/24/Retard-Girl-fewdy-pebbles--make-me-fawt.jpg

Buttons
02-02-2010, 03:03 AM
supra forums are entertaining... they don't like people sc300's evidently.

ultm8mind
02-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Who are these guys having a conversation in the thread? And more importantly why? PM system is in place for that....

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
columbus forum = dead......again

kte324
02-02-2010, 10:02 AM
I guess someone needs to talk shit for it to be alive.

mvaterjr
02-02-2010, 10:11 AM
There are a lot of people on the Supra forums who can be stuck up. But I'm not one of them. I enjoy Lexus.

mvaterjr
02-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Well still kind of new to Columbus, when is everyone going to meet up and do a cruise or something? If we all met then it would make it a lot easier to plan events and cruises... just a suggestion.

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 10:24 AM
dude honestly every friday and saturday theres people out....the weather has been unfavorable lately so not to many people have been out....but when the weather is nice...people are everywhere

k u r y i s
02-02-2010, 10:55 AM

Please, just don't talk shit on Total..
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/090/2/8/Don__t_talk_shit_about_total_by_Wallcrawler62.jpg

ash7
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
columbus forum = dead......again

Well still kind of new to Columbus, when is everyone going to meet up and do a cruise or something? If we all met then it would make it a lot easier to plan events and cruises... just a suggestion.

dude honestly every friday and saturday theres people out....the weather has been unfavorable lately so not to many people have been out....but when the weather is nice...people are everywhere

sorry guys, no conversation in the thread allowed. Use the PM system. :goodjob:

-jonathan

1d10t
02-02-2010, 11:42 AM
hahehah. Youre a such a bitch jon.
WISH ID SEE YOU OUT

1d10t
02-02-2010, 11:51 AM
I need to start that poll thread for you jonny boy

ultm8mind
02-02-2010, 01:40 PM
sorry guys, no conversation in the thread allowed. Use the PM system. :goodjob:

-jonathan

Actually, I was referring to the two guys having a conversation and each had like 5 posts and they were to each other. Problems now Jon? Just curious slim....

On another note Paulie you wanna go by the crib today and drop that stuff off?

ash7
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
hahehah. Youre a such a bitch jon.
WISH ID SEE YOU OUT

haha :)

I wish you would too. See you this weekend ol' buddy, i've got some questions i'd like to ask you in person.

Problems now Jon? Just curious slim....

none at all man... kinda figured you'd pick up on the sarcasm. :) Guess i figured wrong.

-jonathan

1d10t
02-02-2010, 02:14 PM
HA yeah Im sure you do.
Theres quite a few ppl whod like to ask you questions.
Since youre on, fuck you

1d10t
02-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Yeah Brucie, I can sir!!

ultm8mind
02-02-2010, 02:23 PM
none at all man... kinda figured you'd pick up on the sarcasm. :) Guess i figured wrong.

-jonathan

I got you. I thought you were trying to start with me, LOL. Why the hell you got all these folks mad at you?:thinking:

k u r y i s
02-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I got you. I thought you were trying to start with me, LOL. Why the hell you got all these folks mad at you?:thinking:

I heard he talked shit on total.

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 02:34 PM

but who doesnt?? :D

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 02:39 PM
I need to start that poll thread for you jonny boy

START IT UP!!!!

1d10t
02-02-2010, 02:39 PM
"calm down, calm down, dont get a BIG DICK!"

The tourettes guy ftw

ultm8mind
02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Haha, guys everyone talks smack so it's all good. Some people take it too far, but it should all be in goodd fun. Some of us may not get another's sense of humor at times I suppose....

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 02:47 PM
i never get your sense of humor bruce. 8P

1d10t
02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
"fun" has nothing to do with my thang player

k u r y i s
02-02-2010, 03:30 PM
"fun" has nothing to do with my thang player

Me: Nice, so what kinda rims are they?
PJQJr: Playa
Me: I know I am, but what kinda rims are they?

Ahhhh the old days...

Lets play nice...
http://i.imgur.com/N9gwk.jpg

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 03:35 PM
ahahahhah i peed a lil bit....alzheimers....old people are fun!

ash7
02-02-2010, 03:36 PM

Good point. Since i guess you don't want to reply to my text Paul, and you're latest bipolar episode will be over by the weekend.

Remind me again, why you're seemingly so upset with me? Because i can't remember. :thinking:

-jonathan

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Last i heard you was running that damn trap as usual :goodjob: Keep it up you do a splendid job! :yay:

ultm8mind
02-02-2010, 03:41 PM
you know Rich I don't recall asking you

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 03:42 PM
^^^^^ hahahahah Jerk FACE!

ultm8mind
02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
...in the immortal words of my main man Rodney "The Burger" King, "Can't we all just get along?"

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
you know Rich I don't recall asking you

i don't recall you ever asking me anything, i just voice my opinion. :goodjob: im goin to run away now. lol

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 03:46 PM
i mean on a scale of 1-chris brown where do you think were at right now!

ultm8mind
02-02-2010, 03:50 PM
word Rich, you can run but that means you'll just die tired.....haha

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 03:52 PM
^^^^^^^CHRIS BROWN CHRIS BROWN!

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 03:55 PM
word Rich, you can run but that means you'll just die tired.....haha
touche sir! lol.....just make sure you kill me quickly.

ash7
02-02-2010, 03:56 PM
...in the immortal words of my main man Rodney "The Burger" King, "Can't we all just get along?"

hahaha! :) "the burger" king

-jonathan

1d10t
02-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Look at your sig asshole. Total lie. Furthest from the truth. Please come out this weekend. PLEASE.
Quit wasting my phone memory

EfnTyler
02-02-2010, 04:17 PM

mountain run FTW.....march?

91mkiiijoe
02-02-2010, 04:21 PM
mountain run FTW.....march?
i'm up for a mountian run be good time to take pics to:goodjob:

kte324
02-02-2010, 05:16 PM

I got Total's back.

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Damn that was a long read.

What's up new guys with the supras? I saw the blue fourth gen saturday by the strip mall when I was going to HHGregg. Looks pretty clean.

What up Bruce? You still need me to come over there and kill some fuckers?

Teymur I work everyday man, but only every third saturday.

Paul, how's it hangin??

Richie lemme get that fo do.

Oh and to the 3rd gen supra guy. A guy at work has a 2nd gen and is about to put in a 2jz. Should be pretty sweet when he's done. He's just wanting to have around 350hp though. Nothing ridiculous.

Kim, nice to see you at wal-mart the other day.

Joe, what's up buddy? Glad to see you finally made it on here. It's funny how people just pop up once someone starts talkin shit about their car.

Everyone else can suck it!!!

kte324
02-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Look at your sig asshole. Total lie. Furthest from the truth. Please come out this weekend. PLEASE.
Quit wasting my phone memory

How about we all meet up friday, I want to see the evo, and meet some of the new people.

I'll be driving my little red rocket, well its not a rocket yet.

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 05:33 PM

What's up new guys with the supras? I saw the blue fourth gen saturday by the strip mall when I was going to HHGregg. Looks pretty clean.

Paul, how's it hangin??

Oh and to the 3rd gen supra guy. A guy at work has a 2nd gen and is about to put in a 2jz. Should be pretty sweet when he's done. He's just wanting to have around 350hp though. Nothing ridiculous.

Joe, what's up buddy? Glad to see you finally made it on here. It's funny how people just pop up once someone starts talkin shit about their car.

ahahah whats up brother havn't seen ya in a while how the hell you been?

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Pretty good dude. Just doing the same old work routine. What have you been doing other than makin the evo faster?

ash7
02-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Look at your sig asshole. Total lie. Furthest from the truth. Quit wasting my phone memory

In fact, i believe you became mad when girl whom you were hanging out with quite a bit was shocked when she found out from her sorority sisters (not me) that you are married (or "were" whichever is applicable at this point). You were hiding things from your wife, you got caught in a fubar situation.

Want someone to blame your problems on, look in the mirror.
-jonathan

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Pretty good dude. Just doing the same old work routine. What have you been doing other than makin the evo faster?

nothing really man just workin and hangin out....we all need to have a get together!

1d10t
02-02-2010, 06:38 PM
In fact, i believe you became mad when girl whom you were hanging out with quite a bit was shocked when she found out from her sorority sisters (not me) that you are married (or "were" whichever is applicable at this point). You were hiding things from your wife, you got caught in a fubar situation.

Want someone to blame your problems on, look in the mirror.
-jonathan

No, your big mouth girlfriend, who was spying on your facebook activities ( wonder if she knows about ms Horne and myspace? :rolleyes:) and she called my friend. You, had no right adding things to your sig that is false. The fubar situation is between us. Guess what? Everyone knows what happened. I have talked to most of the columbus thread cronies about this situation. Youre not as popular on here as youd think...
Either way, her and I were only friends. Haha, never even held her hand. Why? not because I didnt like her as more than a friend, but because I cannot give her 100% as she deserves. Because she is awesome. That obviously makes me a cheater.
You have a long list of dirty laundry. Long list. I wouldnt trust you as far as I can throw you ( which is probably pretty far).
So again, Fuck you. Fuck you very much

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 06:40 PM
BAM!

1d10t
02-02-2010, 06:40 PM
BAM!
BAM

1d10t
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM
BiPolar BUMP

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
be careful with that BAM it gets addictive

BAM!!!!!!

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Once it gets warmer we're I'm gonna have another cookout.

1d10t
02-02-2010, 06:51 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276318

Dont be shy

1d10t
02-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Yeah jon, Drew wants his distributor and steelies. Want me to give him your number?

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 06:53 PM

Thats awesome sounds great man you know i'm down!

1d10t
02-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Bringing your electric or acoustic guitar tomorrow?

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 06:58 PM
he plays too?

1d10t
02-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Yessir. You wanna join?

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:02 PM
dude i'm kinda pissed i didn't know he played....depends if nat goes with her mom or not if she does i will fo sho

1d10t
02-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Use your jedi mind powers, convince her *****

LIKEG6
Acoustic unless you want me to bring the electric. Doesn't matter to me. I tried to do drop c tuning last night and it definitely didn't work.

You ever used that tuning?

-S Double C-

Paul, how's it hangin??

tha 4 do is mine brewskie unless i see something i dont like about it, ive gotten the picky bug syndrome

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Use your jedi mind powers, convince her *****

i'll find out tomorrow later on in the day tomorrow

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM
No, your big mouth girlfriend, who was spying on your facebook activities ( wonder if she knows about ms Horne and myspace? :rolleyes:) and she called my friend. You, had no right adding things to your sig that is false. The fubar situation is between us. Guess what? Everyone knows what happened. I have talked to most of the columbus thread cronies about this situation. Youre not as popular on here as youd think...
Either way, her and I were only friends. Haha, never even held her hand. Why? not because I didnt like her as more than a friend, but because I cannot give her 100% as she deserves. Because she is awesome. That obviously makes me a cheater.
You have a long list of dirty laundry. Long list. I wouldnt trust you as far as I can throw you ( which is probably pretty far).

Cheat, b/c life is to short for one piece unless you have a rich one those are keepers :ninja: :D :bigok:

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Acoustic unless you want me to bring the electric. Doesn't matter to me. I tried to do drop c tuning last night and it definitely didn't work.

You ever used that tuning?

were you trying to play some chevelle or sumthin????

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Lol Sean. I was jk. Randee might be getting a new car soon. She's tired of her car. Plus we need a good reliable family car.

I thought you knew I played Joe. I mentioned it a few times before at the meetings for the show. Tyson plays too right?

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:09 PM
i didn't know you played....and yea tyson plays he's actually pretty good but he's only acoustic....but i havn't talked to that cat in a few months

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Lol Sean. I was jk. Randee might be getting a new car soon. She's tired of her car. Plus we need a good reliable family car.

I thought you knew I played Joe. I mentioned it a few times before at the meetings for the show. Tyson plays too right?

Sweet new car for te ole lady and boost for you! Seems to work out perfect in my book! :goodjob:

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Just want to play some metal nasty shit lol.

Look up this dude on youtube. Type in metalcore and he has black emo looking hair. The vid is in black in white. I need to learn how to play like that.

VIIIrs
an evo is a family car :-)

VIIIrs
i just need to play like an 1d10t

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Nah I'm not gettin the boost right now. We bought a tv instead lol. Sucks but oh well. I've been wanting a new one for a while.

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:19 PM
ur selling her red honda?

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Nah I'm not gettin the boost right now. We bought a tv instead lol. Sucks but oh well. I've been wanting a new one for a while.

geezzz.......:???:

hondalover00
02-02-2010, 07:23 PM

:lmfao:

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Yea, we're gonna sell her car if we can find somethin we like. I really want an Xb.

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:29 PM
how much?

ash7
02-02-2010, 07:39 PM

heh, this entire situation would have/could have been avoided if you had decided to come talk to me, instead of talking about everything to everyone except me. :rolleyes:

Fact is, that you have trusted me. For a long time, actually (until recently). As far as my "popularity" on IA goes, please ask me if i care. I know that if you and i meet in person again (and i know that eventually will happen) that you will be as docile as a little puppy and most likely be the guy that sits off by himself wishing that i'd just leave.

I bet you're also probably very proud to be dropping F-bombs all over the place. F-bombs are very intimidating and make e-thugs like me scared.

Yeah jon, Drew wants his distributor and steelies. Want me to give him your number?

if you would, please. thanks.:goodjob:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276318

and, don't forget, vote for me. :goodjob:
-jonathan

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 07:43 PM
2500, Bout to put 2 more new tires on and a new slave cylinder and some rear struts.

hondalover00
02-02-2010, 07:44 PM
:2up: jon

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:45 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^i peed a lil bit!

VIIIrs
02-02-2010, 07:49 PM
2500, Bout to put 2 more new tires on and a new slave cylinder and some rear struts.

u should be able to get that easy

ash7
02-02-2010, 07:54 PM
:2up: jon

speaking of "docile little puppies" that also includes you.

Shoot, includes me too. Fact of the matter is, nobody that talks smack on here will do anything in person to "settle the score" or whatever, because that's not how real life works. :rolleyes:

-jonathan

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Hopefully so Joe.

kte324
02-02-2010, 08:01 PM
I will settle (knock someone out) if I had a problem with anyone, but I have no problems.

JDMTEG1990
02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
i love columbus.. i cant talk shit my cars to slow.. :goodjob: ahha

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 08:47 PM
if this was high school all over again im sure we would all be fighting like were in a soccer hooligan fight BUT since were all GROWN MEN now and have JOBS its not worth going to jail and losing your roof over your head. Now HOWEVER TANGER (TANGDANG) will walk up and start some shit with ANYONE ANYWHERE he has a problem with...COPS included LOL me and Logan on here (lmrbseries) watched him cuse out and punk a off duty cop out in the middle of walmart the other day and it was EPIC! Niggah has warrants in GA and still talking shit! Hahahaha :lmao:

hondachik
02-02-2010, 08:48 PM
So....I got a ticket today.

Tint is 2% according to the cops meter. So I'm going to pay the ticket, but I'm not taking off my fucking tint. Fuck his anorexic ass.

ash7
02-02-2010, 08:56 PM
if this was high school all over again im sure we would all be fighting like were in a soccer hooligan fight BUT since were all GROWN MEN now and have JOBS its not worth going to jail and losing your roof over your head.

my case in point :goodjob:

But, i will believe that bit about Tanger.

Tint is 2% according to the cops meter. So I'm going to pay the ticket, but I'm not taking off my fucking tint.

two percent? geez.
-jonathan

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 09:04 PM
So....I got a ticket today.

Tint is 2% according to the cops meter. So I'm going to pay the ticket, but I'm not taking off my fucking tint. Fuck his anorexic ass.

idk if its to late but, go to your eye doctor. tell him your sensative to bright ligjts. he can write you a script for that tint and make it legal.

if not, those tickets can be any where from 200-1000 bucks

mvaterjr
02-02-2010, 09:04 PM

Most dont mind them, but when someone tries to talk about how an SC is just like a MKIV... really... what do you expect?

Buttons
02-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Most dont mind them, but when someone tries to talk about how an SC is just like a MKIV... really... what do you expect?

never said that. my car is a heavy pig and slow.

but they do have the same engines. when i got my car repaired, i used another member's supra's parts on mine.

mvaterjr
02-02-2010, 09:08 PM
really i would love to se it when he is done and your car i have never got to realy look at i nice supra in person or ride in a fast one mine is still pretty much stock and its a 7m i'm waiting to swap to a 2jz but i'm broke or build the 7m the correct way

7M build is easy. If you do anything do a 1J because you can still easily make 500whp, and the wiring harness is a lot easier than with a 2j.

mvaterjr
02-02-2010, 09:10 PM
never said that. my car is a heavy pig and slow.

but they do have the same engines. when i got my car repaired, i used another member's supra's parts on mine.

I'm not saying you. I'm just saying a lot of SC people that I know of that post on the forums. Even a bunch of people that I've met before.

hondachik
02-02-2010, 09:12 PM
idk if its to late but, go to your eye doctor. tell him your sensative to bright ligjts. he can write you a script for that tint and make it legal.

if not, those tickets can be any where from 200-1000 bucks

You're kidding me about the eye doctor shit right? I called today and the peoples said the ticket is $163.00 for excessive tint. If so, I'm just paying the fine and keeping my tint. I bought the car with the damn tint on it, and if for the past 2 & 1/2 yrs the price for that tint has been included in my monthly car note, then dammit I've paid for the tint multiple times. And I REFUSE (unless I keep getting pulled over) to remove my tint when for the past 2 & 1.2 yrs I've been sitting at hundreds of lights next to cops who have looked over at my car in my tint and haven't said jack shit. Fuck that sorry ass Goodrich that keeps pulling me over. I hope his sorry ass falls off his motorcycle in to a puddle of dirty water next time he rides it.

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
this song is halarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkYRK-8qGJw

ash7
02-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Fuck that sorry ass Goodrich that keeps pulling me over. I hope his sorry ass falls off his motorcycle in to a puddle of dirty water next time he rides it.

So wait, the same cop keeps pulling you over for the same thing?

-jonathan

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Lol. I want to tint my windshield but then I know I'll get fucked.

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 09:27 PM
You're kidding me about the eye doctor shit right? I called today and the peoples said the ticket is $163.00 for excessive tint. If so, I'm just paying the fine and keeping my tint. I bought the car with the damn tint on it, and if for the past 2 & 1/2 yrs the price for that tint has been included in my monthly car note, then dammit I've paid for the tint multiple times. And I REFUSE (unless I keep getting pulled over) to remove my tint when for the past 2 & 1.2 yrs I've been sitting at hundreds of lights next to cops who have looked over at my car in my tint and haven't said jack shit. Fuck that sorry ass Goodrich that keeps pulling me over. I hope his sorry ass falls off his motorcycle in to a puddle of dirty water next time he rides it.

no, im serious. thats how PJ and kelly do it.

hondachik
02-02-2010, 09:33 PM
So wait, the same cop keeps pulling you over for the same thing?

-jonathan

Nah. last time he pulled me over was when I had my Civic in 2006 for speeding. Doing 70 in a 55. This time he got me for my tint. He was the last cop to pull me over the past 2 times. Today was suspicious because I was 2 lights ahead of him and he sped up and hauled ass up the road, was two lanes beside me (but atleast 5 car lengths behind), then hopped over behind me and put on his lights on in the fcking Walmart pkg lot. I was PISSED. He didn't say shit to me either. He know I wanted to kick his ass right there in the fcking parking lot. HE KNEW IT. Because after I got the ticket I said it was some bullshit and called him an asshole and sped off.

hondachik
02-02-2010, 09:34 PM
no, im serious. thats how PJ and kelly do it.

PJ with the Neon/Evo?

99jdmLs
02-02-2010, 09:43 PM
PJ with the Neon/Evo?

yes and did you get pulled over on river road???? if so, i almost t-boned that idiot

LIKEG6
02-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Yes you can get something in writing from an eye doctor so that you can have dark as fuck tint.

-S Double C-
02-02-2010, 10:01 PM
i heard pj got another blue neon he's working on my budy from work lives righ down the street and said it practically always on jack stands...maybe it will be some fun comp when its done

hondachik
02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
yes and did you get pulled over on river road???? if so, i almost t-boned that idiot

nah. walmart pkg lot. While i was pulling in for work.

hondachik
02-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Yes you can get something in writing from an eye doctor so that you can have dark as fuck tint.

so now all i have to do is find an eye doctor willing to write that shit =|

hondachik
02-02-2010, 10:15 PM

I wish you were in the walmart pkg lot to tbone him. I srsly was wishing he'd get hit while we were there.

k u r y i s
02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
I know no one cares, but I will lend my two cents.

Regardless of who did or didn't cheat (in which case I totally believe PK when he says he didn't; if there were anyone he'd tell I'm sure it would be his brother), putting a direct snipe in your signature of that nature just kinda looks bad, like airing dirty laundry.

It's like saying "So-and-so is an alcoholic" or "I'll never default on my mortgage payments like Steve."

No issues and no offense; not that an actual fight should ever start (although I have a feeling the party that got their ass beat would call the coppers:rolleyes:).

Full C is a PITA, I have my one guitar tuned for that full time (Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, etc.) and had to make some serious truss adjustments. Try restringing with heavier weight strings (like mid-lights or light elixirs they seem to be very high tension).

k u r y i s
02-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Ohhh yeah, picture fun.

6 months ago, for the haters. Never knocked out :D

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5875/imagejpeg950p.jpg

Out with the old

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/585/20100202191427.jpg

I love my bed :goodjob:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1205/20100202175729.jpg

ash7
02-02-2010, 11:19 PM
I know no one cares, but I will lend my two cents.

Regardless of who did or didn't cheat (in which case I totally believe PK when he says he didn't; if there were anyone he'd tell I'm sure it would be his brother), putting a direct snipe in your signature of that nature just kinda looks bad, like airing dirty laundry.

It's like saying "So-and-so is an alcoholic" or "I'll never default on my mortgage payments like Steve."

No issues and no offense; not that an actual fight should ever start (although I have a feeling the party that got their ass beat would call the coppers:rolleyes:).

You know, i'm inclined to agree with you. However, instead of following the typical high school format of talking about the problem with everyone except the one involved - he should have come to me, and it would have been settled quickly without more drama.

-jonathan

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Nah. last time he pulled me over was when I had my Civic in 2006 for speeding. Doing 70 in a 55. This time he got me for my tint. He was the last cop to pull me over the past 2 times. Today was suspicious because I was 2 lights ahead of him and he sped up and hauled ass up the road, was two lanes beside me (but atleast 5 car lengths behind), then hopped over behind me and put on his lights on in the fcking Walmart pkg lot. I was PISSED. He didn't say shit to me either. He know I wanted to kick his ass right there in the fcking parking lot. HE KNEW IT. Because after I got the ticket I said it was some bullshit and called him an asshole and sped off.

Maybe he likes ugly sistas, ever think of that? LOL, just kidding don't get your panties in a bunch.

Sean, is this Tanger kid the one that has the M5? I don't know exactly who that is. Nobody cares if he has warrants, that just means you got caught.

Supra guys, introduce yourselves, it's common thread etiquette.

Jon and Paul, you're probably not going to fight. I know Paul didn't do anything with the tall girl. I know this, having a friend is just that. You can talk to women, even when you're married. There may have been an attraction, but Paulie goes home to the same woman like most of us do everynight. Although sometimes it gets kinda sketchy and can be perceived wrong, even if it is an innocent friendship or conversation in passing like my situation we experienced. Totally innocent but the perception of something else was there by my wife, no bueno:no:

Autumn, FYI you have a Lexus NOT a poopra, wonder why they cannot relate to you, stay off the forum and while we're at it stay out of this thread. Just kidding.

In closing, you guys should have a "jam" session at my house and while you're at it give my little guys some lessons.

Those are my words of wisdom for the last few pages I missed.

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 05:42 AM
P.S. Love y'all like play cousins

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 05:57 AM
mmmmmm circleK coffee= DELICIOUS!

BAM!!!!

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 05:59 AM
mmmmmm circleK coffee= DELICIOUS!

BAM!!!!

Ummm, it's okay.

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
U know for the price it really isn't that bad AJAVA!!!! and they have darker roasts so yea BAM!

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 06:01 AM
i got one how bout you just shut ur mouth when ur talking to me!

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 06:19 AM
go to youtube and type in "My New Haircut," check out the original. It's kinda funny.

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 06:23 AM
"yeah this collar is popped" AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 06:26 AM
you tube power thirst!

1d10t
02-03-2010, 06:52 AM

speaking of "docile little puppies" that also includes you.

Shoot, includes me too. Fact of the matter is, nobody that talks smack on here will do anything in person to "settle the score" or whatever, because that's not how real life works. :rolleyes:

-jonathan

We'll C

You made the sig that started it all. Quit blaming me. Youve done enough. If you think I'll be docile next time I see you, I will not. I do not hide behind a screen like you do. It would be nice if youd stop posting in this section completely. I dont think anyone would have a problem not reading what the "drama queen" has to say.

Saturday, Starbucks at 8 everyone?

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 06:56 AM
dude michael said you guys got it loggin.....kind of a relief wasn't looking forward to taking my innovate out!!!! lol

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 07:24 AM
I have Innovative LC-1, it works fine. LOL, quit being lazy.

ash7
02-03-2010, 07:26 AM
We'll C

You made the sig that started it all. Quit blaming me. Youve done enough. If you think I'll be docile next time I see you, I will not. I do not hide behind a screen like you do. It would be nice if youd stop posting in this section completely. I dont think anyone would have a problem not reading what the "drama queen" has to say.

Saturday, Starbucks at 8 everyone?

Weren't you already mad at me before the sig was posted? Care to post up the PMs i sent before you got your panties in a wad, asking why you were mad at me? Or perhaps the one where i expressed friendly concern over the whole deal [before] she figured out you were married. If it wasn't a big deal and everyone was just friends, why hide it? Or maybe, the texts from you last week admitting you weren't upset about anything? Looks to me as if you're someone to blame all of your issues on. What's that like? Waking up every morning hating someone?

hahaha - besides if this is true (bold type above), it would be a side of paul i have never seen before. :rolleyes: Nobody is hiding behind a screen, ol buddy - would kindly say anything i've posted directly to your face. (and probably will.) Whereas i highly doubt you would perform the same courtesy, as your posts have been nothing but temper tantrums. I won't stop posting, because i know how much you personally would really miss me, deep down... :goodjob:

-jonathan

1d10t
02-03-2010, 07:27 AM
its pretty amazing really. I cannot believe everything that can be done, big thanks to Tephra

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 07:29 AM
It is wild man i know michael has done a lot of research and he knows what he's doing....i know i would prolly trust him to tune my car....he said he's gonna work on a 93 octane tune on his car this weekend kinda eager to see how that turns out.

1d10t
02-03-2010, 07:31 AM
youve got it twisted jon. the pm's were before the facebook incedent. I have no clue about text messages either. You barely know me jon.
I have said plenty. Im no longer going to argue here, Hell I may leave IA all together. Not because of you though. Ha obviously.
Im sure Ill see you around

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 07:31 AM
ouch

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 07:32 AM
OH NO YOU DITINT

kte324
02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Sean, is this Tanger kid the one that has the M5? I don't know exactly who that is. Nobody cares if he has warrants, that just means you got caught.

I am the one with the M5 (Teymur). Tanger has a turbo CRX.

99jdmLs
02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
i realized that the only time this thread ever moves is whenever drama comes up, lol.

as for the db7 brooks....i doubt you will get it. lol...everyone is interested in it for some strange reason. if i am to sell it though, sean does get first dibbs.

LIKEG6
02-03-2010, 10:18 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38784701#post38784701

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 10:28 AM
why are you selling that too

LIKEG6
02-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Just seing what's out there I guess. I have a love/hate relationship with my car and right now I am hating it lol

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 10:38 AM
first dibbs? say it ain't so.

Teymur, okay I know who you are. I've never seen a turbo'd CRX though in Columbus. Hmmm. Don't think I've met the Tanger guy either. I hear Brooks always talking about him like he's always around though...

VIIIrs
02-03-2010, 10:38 AM
yeah i figured that

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Just seing what's out there I guess. I have a love/hate relationship with my car and right now I am hating it lol

I bumped that whack shit, just kidding. Don't put it out there if you don't want it gone.....

Buttons
02-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Autumn, FYI you have a Lexus NOT a poopra, wonder why they cannot relate to you, stay off the forum and while we're at it stay out of this thread. Just kidding.

just kidding, huh?

Buttons
02-03-2010, 11:24 AM
anyone going to the varsity meet?

-S Double C-
02-03-2010, 12:38 PM
first dibbs? say it ain't so.

Teymur, okay I know who you are. I've never seen a turbo'd CRX though in Columbus. Hmmm. Don't think I've met the Tanger guy either. I hear Brooks always talking about him like he's always around though...

tanger is the tatted up asian guy that rode in your car with me....one whos nieck and arms are covered lol

I decided to not sell my swap, hell my girl has a 09 yukon and a 00 bmw 525i and about to get a new benz for graduation so i have access to all the vehicles i need. :) I want a blacked out 4 door teg...and yours is calling my name rich!

99jdmLs
02-03-2010, 01:45 PM
tanger is the tatted up asian guy that rode in your car with me....one whos nieck and arms are covered lol

I decided to not sell my swap, hell my girl has a 09 yukon and a 00 bmw 525i and about to get a new benz for graduation so i have access to all the vehicles i need. :) I want a blacked out 4 door teg...and yours is calling my name rich!

lol, the front is already black to. 8) im just busy for a few days bc of school and work. :rolleyes:

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 02:51 PM

Ah ok, didn't remember his name. I do remember him though, okay I guess I do know who he is kinda, haha. Guess I know everyone now, but I never saw this crx in question....

ultm8mind
02-03-2010, 02:54 PM
just kidding, huh?

Word. I never met you, so I can still e-thug you, lol. Everyone else has their anger concentrated on another person and seems as if you like attention, haha.....

Buttons
02-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Word. I never met you, so I can still e-thug you, lol. Everyone else has their anger concentrated on another person and seems as if you like attention, haha.....

then... ef yo couch! watch yo back because i'll mess you up if i see yous in person.

k u r y i s
02-03-2010, 03:03 PM
then... ef yo couch! watch yo back because i'll mess you up if i see yous in person.

easy Ali :D

ash7
02-03-2010, 03:58 PM

well spoken, like a yankee :goodjob:

-jonathan

k u r y i s
02-03-2010, 04:08 PM
well spoken, like a yankee :goodjob:

-jonathan

HAHAHA I can't wait to move to GA so I can be referred to as a "[Damn] Yankee"

I can honestly say, during my visit I've never heard " y'all " so much

99jdmLs
02-03-2010, 04:25 PM

haha, i think its in the dictionary down here man. and you will learn what sweet tea really is, you actually are supposed to add sugar. lol

tj1986c
02-03-2010, 05:45 PM

Is that the same dude that was driving around in a burgundy 5.0 a while back? I thought that name sounded familiar.

kr3w108
02-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Is that the same dude that was driving around in a burgundy 5.0 a while back? I thought that name sounded familiar.

NA he never had a mustang.

hondalover00
02-03-2010, 07:39 PM
yeah...he did drive one that had a huge turbo on it.....the car wasnt his though

harleyweise
02-03-2010, 07:59 PM
shits weak :ninja:

91mkiiijoe
02-03-2010, 08:18 PM

Paul, how's it hangin??

lookin forward to meeting everyone sometime and is it the mkii supra black and he works at firestone

kte324
02-03-2010, 08:32 PM
How about we all meet up friday or saturday?? Anyone?

91mkiiijoe
02-03-2010, 08:35 PM
How about we all meet up friday or saturday?? Anyone?
i thought we were alll meeting up at the coffee place

kte324
02-03-2010, 08:38 PM
i thought we were alll meeting up at the coffee place

Oh, that's right Paul did say there at 8 on sat.

91mkiiijoe
02-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Oh, that's right Paul did say there at 8 on sat.
yea so well he did the work for you lol i have no idea who everybody is but i'll get to know ya'll

EfnTyler
02-03-2010, 09:03 PM
:camera:= this guy :look:

Buttons
02-03-2010, 09:14 PM

didn't you hear me say y'all at least every five minutes?

tj1986c
02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
yeah...he did drive one that had a huge turbo on it.....the car wasnt his though

Ok yeah, that's the guy.

k u r y i s
02-03-2010, 09:59 PM
didn't you hear me say y'all at least every five minutes?

yup, you were droppppppin the 'Y-Bomb' hard for the hood :ninja:

-S Double C-
02-03-2010, 10:05 PM
so joe are we gonn run for fun this weekend? 40 roll?

LIKEG6
02-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Suprajoe - I work at Honda. He's a tech up there and DD's a evo MR.

Paul - had fun tonight homie. Looks like I have a lot of practicing to do.

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 05:54 AM
so joe are we gonn run for fun this weekend? 40 roll?

Well let me see....my exhast manifold is crackin, i have another one on the way, i'll let you know...but really to tell you the honest truth i really don't like racing on the streets cuz it's just too nerve racking....the last time i ran i was freaking out the whole time cuz of cops...as you know i'm in the military and if i get caught street racing my ass is grass! also I would like to know who told you i had 500whp it's not like i'm pissed about it i think it's kinda funny actually....but i'm just curious....better not have been joey cuz i might just have to slap him in the mouth! LMAO!

LIKEG6
02-04-2010, 06:09 AM
My guess would be Joey. Lol.

He did say the last time I saw him that ya'll were uppin the boost to 30.

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 06:20 AM
My guess would be Joey. Lol.

He did say the last time I saw him that ya'll were uppin the boost to 30.

AHAHAHHAHA no sir! well only if i run E85 but i don't think i'm gonna do that anymore.

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 06:23 AM
did joey do his little head shake when he said 30!?!?!?! AHAHAHHA

ultm8mind
02-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Erase the gto's own this bitch tag, thanks. It marginally irritates me.

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 07:23 AM
^^^^^^^AHAHAHAH i'm on the same page as you bruce

99jdmLs
02-04-2010, 08:48 AM
just make your own tag bruce, lol.

LIKEG6
02-04-2010, 09:39 AM
there you go brucie

99jdmLs
02-04-2010, 09:58 AM
lol, that works to. 8\ so which place is everyone heading to? pauls and some are goin to star bucks at 8, but brooks and some other people are going to a different one at 8???

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276449

ultm8mind
02-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Brooks, you just signed your own Death Warrant, along with Rich for agreeing. Get two coffins ready.

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
LMAO I THINK I JUST PEED MY PANTS!!!!! LOOK AT THAT TAG!!!!!!

-S Double C-
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Well let me see....my exhast manifold is crackin, i have another one on the way, i'll let you know...but really to tell you the honest truth i really don't like racing on the streets cuz it's just too nerve racking....the last time i ran i was freaking out the whole time cuz of cops...as you know i'm in the military and if i get caught street racing my ass is grass! also I would like to know who told you i had 500whp it's not like i'm pissed about it i think it's kinda funny actually....but i'm just curious....better not have been joey cuz i might just have to slap him in the mouth! LMAO!

brandon with the red newer civic si with white wheels said you done alot to it and it had like 500hp now and that you raced a silver one with over 500 and he just did barely beat you last weekend

99jdmLs
02-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Brooks, you just signed your own Death Warrant, along with Rich for agreeing. Get two coffins ready.

what if i sleep in a coffin every night? :thinking:

and i said what i said before that tag was put up. :tongue1: thats all brooks. lol

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Nah man....they guy with the silver one is faster and doesn't have 500 either he's prolly right there with bruce actually...he tried to run me but hit boost cut LOL....it was pretty funny! I have done some stuff tho but no where near 500HP shit i wish it did it would be a frickin monster! i'm getting my new mani next tuesday which blows, plus which honda are you talking about?

ultm8mind
02-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Brooks likes little boys.

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 01:05 PM
^^^in tight pants

tj1986c
02-04-2010, 01:11 PM

Are you the guy with the white Evo?

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 01:14 PM
^^^^^yeah do i know you?

tj1986c
02-04-2010, 02:09 PM
No, you mentioning the cops just reminded me about the time Karl with the Firehawk raced a white Evo and the cops were right behind us. I was behind the Evo in my car and as soon as everyone took off I saw blue lights behind me. I took the nearest exit and dipped, lol.

ash7
02-04-2010, 02:10 PM
what if i sleep in a coffin every night? :thinking:

That means you have been watching too much Twilight homie. :)

-jonathan

VIIIrs
02-04-2010, 02:11 PM
No, you mentioning the cops just reminded me about the time Karl with the Firehawk raced a white Evo and the cops were right behind us. I was behind the Evo in my car and as soon as everyone took off I saw blue lights behind me. I took the nearest exit and dipped, lol.

Oh no that wasn't me i never raced Karl, I dunno whos evo that was but i know karl

k u r y i s
02-04-2010, 02:15 PM
That means you have been watching too much Twilight, spider monkey. :)

-jonathan

Corrected

tj1986c
02-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Ah ok. Didn't think you were the same guy.....

-S Double C-
02-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Nah man....they guy with the silver one is faster and doesn't have 500 either he's prolly right there with bruce actually...he tried to run me but hit boost cut LOL....it was pretty funny! I have done some stuff tho but no where near 500HP shit i wish it did it would be a frickin monster! i'm getting my new mani next tuesday which blows, plus which honda are you talking about?

the red hatch joey use to drive motor will probably be out by the weekend now though

ultm8mind
02-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Oh no that wasn't me i never raced Karl, I dunno whos evo that was but i know karl

No Joe wasn't me either, LOL.

Rich, that's good we only need one coffin then, well half a coffin because it's for Brooks' short ass:lmfao:

99jdmLs
02-04-2010, 03:06 PM
That means you have been watching too much Twilight homie. :)

-jonathan

i knew it..... . i always thought it was bc i watched ncis to much and had a thing for abby. :rolleyes:

ill give mine to brooks bruce. no worries. i don't want it anymore.

ultm8mind
02-04-2010, 03:20 PM
you can share it.

99jdmLs
02-04-2010, 03:36 PM
im claustrophobic though.....

ultm8mind
02-04-2010, 03:44 PM
that doesn't matter, you won't mind at that point.

99jdmLs
02-04-2010, 03:50 PM
keep conversations to PM style bruce.....jeeze.:tongue1:

--ill go ahead and start digging now. :doh:

ultm8mind
02-04-2010, 03:56 PM
fo shizzle, lol.

The only reason I was messin with those guys is they never said anything in the thread at all prior then have a full blown conversation with each other. I was like wtf??? Who the hell is trespassing in the thread.....

99jdmLs
02-04-2010, 03:59 PM
hahaha, i hear ya man. i like pressing your buttons bc you give freaking hilarious comments. 8)

ash7
02-04-2010, 04:11 PM
hahaha, i hear ya man. i like pressing Buttons... 8)

you like pressing Buttons? wtf?

-jonathan

-S Double C-
02-04-2010, 04:45 PM
theres a 04 silver evo on craigslist for 10k and god it is SOOOO tempting but i think i might need to pay my bills of first

91mkiiijoe
02-04-2010, 06:10 PM
supras are expensive to build :2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2 cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2ce nts::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cent s::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents: :2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2 cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2ce nts::2cents::2cents:but i guessits completely worth the money