PDA

View Full Version : <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

-S Double C-
08-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Anybody that has a fast around here gets pushed towards that guy. When they heard I had a 10sec run or two they pushed me his way. He is very much into that car and told me he has run 9's before. I talked to him personally and he said he was tired of getting called out by everyone, but alot of times will shut people up. That Country's thing might be cool, I might roll over there later myself. I have not been out since I got back from Cali, but mainly because of all the nonsense that has gone on with people around here. I do not deal with drama well and have a bad temper at times, lol, better if I just stay in and let it blow over, haha. But anyways, I think I am better now and just might take the Evo out tonight.....we'll see. Gonna go swimming now though, until tonight later folks!!

fastest craig has ever ran is a 10.60 on a 150 shot and slicks. He runs 11.30's consitent on just motor. And also he comes out on his street tires not drag radials or street slicks like the rest of the v8 cars around here. He is a real cool down to earth dude and loves cars of all types. Ive known him for some time now and you dont find people like him very often.

Sinfix_15
08-29-2009, 03:53 PM
fastest craig has ever ran is a 10.60 on a 150 shot and slicks. He runs 11.30's consitent on just motor. And also he comes out on his street tires not drag radials or street slicks like the rest of the v8 cars around here. He is a real cool down to earth dude and loves cars of all types. Ive known him for some time now and you dont find people like him very often.

yeah, He was a very cool guy. Seemed to get along with everyone. That camaro is the best looking of that gen that i've seen. I was admiring it before i even met the guy. Based off those numbers, i think we would have been a good race from a roll and no bottle. I would have loved to race that car, but didnt have the nerve to chance my luck again. Maybe at the track, be a lot harder for me there though. My car is a roll monster.

hondachik
08-29-2009, 04:03 PM
I've ran faster once my VTEC engaged.

JASONBALL
08-29-2009, 04:32 PM
anyone hitting up the car show for midnight express at countries on macon road

-S Double C-
08-29-2009, 06:52 PM
yeah, He was a very cool guy. Seemed to get along with everyone. That camaro is the best looking of that gen that i've seen. I was admiring it before i even met the guy. Based off those numbers, i think we would have been a good race from a roll and no bottle. I would have loved to race that car, but didnt have the nerve to chance my luck again. Maybe at the track, be a lot harder for me there though. My car is a roll monster.

yeah, my old 240 from a 40 was nearly untouchable, and also craig doesnt like dig runs 40 and up and hes game! he has long gears unstead of short

tj1986c
08-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Craig doesn't street race anymore.....

yungdz
08-30-2009, 12:05 AM
stopped in for a little while. Who was driving the silver Sti with temporary tags and a rotated turbo kit? Kid was revving it hard as hell, won't be surprised when he throws a rod on his "new to him" car.

-S Double C-
08-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Craig doesn't street race anymore.....

he will when my hatch is done on his 200 shot :ninja:

ultm8mind
08-30-2009, 01:12 AM
I've ran faster once my VTEC engaged.
Oh shit, not VTAK!!!!!

S Double C nice to meet you tonight, nice dogs. Right Paul, haha....

Good seeing everyone around again tonight, too bad some assholes decided to fight and get us all kicked outta Sonic.

I talked to that guy Craig before and he seemed cool, said he painted the car himself, LOL. It does look good for that too....

Yung- looks like your alarm is as sensitive as mine. Kept chirpin.....that STI boasts 500hp, but just estimated I guess, LOL. They told me it was the fastest car there, funny thing is Rich said I was "called out" by another one of the worlds fastest STI's tonight too, some black one, LOL. Maybe the two of them should have had a showdown.....

ultm8mind
08-30-2009, 01:13 AM
Paul, it was a pleasure as always to hang with you this evening. I like hanging with you and absorbing a tenth or any percentage of your car knowledge. I like the cut out too, and the friends.....heehee

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 02:07 AM
It was fun seeing everyone tonight and hanging out somewhere different.

Top 25 w00t!!

Sooo......about these friends.....

Sinfix_15
08-30-2009, 02:45 AM
Oh shit, not VTAK!!!!!

S Double C nice to meet you tonight, nice dogs. Right Paul, haha....

Good seeing everyone around again tonight, too bad some assholes decided to fight and get us all kicked outta Sonic.

I talked to that guy Craig before and he seemed cool, said he painted the car himself, LOL. It does look good for that too....

Yung- looks like your alarm is as sensitive as mine. Kept chirpin.....that STI boasts 500hp, but just estimated I guess, LOL. They told me it was the fastest car there, funny thing is Rich said I was "called out" by another one of the worlds fastest STI's tonight too, some black one, LOL. Maybe the two of them should have had a showdown.....

The black STI that's a regular downtown? looks really souped up? Unless my memory fails me, the 03ish white mustang out ran em and i remember pulling on him pretty hard when he tried to follow my runs.

ultm8mind
08-30-2009, 11:44 AM
The black STI that's a regular downtown? looks really souped up? Unless my memory fails me, the 03ish white mustang out ran em and i remember pulling on him pretty hard when he tried to follow my runs.
Not sure but Rich said "He's calling you out..." but I've never seen the guy in my life, LOL. As they pass Rich says "you upgrading" the guy replies with a "no just taking a ride in the fastest thing here." That was the second time I heard that last night and they were both subies. One other guy at the show says That's the fastest thing in this parking lot, "I GUARANTEE." I told him "yeah man, you might be right, mine right outside of the parking lot," lol, he probably told th other guy I said that. Thought it was flattering if nothing more.....

I think some people can vouch for what I have, which is not much, and I know it takes alot more for a subie to get there. Although my car is almost stock it is somewhat fast and not by far the fastest out there, but hey what do I know or any of the other guys who we hang with.....lol

But once again that was, I guess, the two fastest cars in Columbus in one night and BOTH subies. Damn, what a coincidence.....

yungdz
08-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Not sure but Rich said "He's calling you out..." but I've never seen the guy in my life, LOL. As they pass Rich says "you upgrading" the guy replies with a "no just taking a ride in the fastest thing here." That was the second time I heard that last night and they were both subies. One other guy at the show says That's the fastest thing in this parking lot, "I GUARANTEE." I told him "yeah man, you might be right, mine right outside of the parking lot," lol, he probably told th other guy I said that. Thought it was flattering if nothing more.....

I think some people can vouch for what I have, which is not much, and I know it takes alot more for a subie to get there. Although my car is almost stock it is somewhat fast and not by far the fastest out there, but hey what do I know or any of the other guys who we hang with.....lol

But once again that was, I guess, the two fastest cars in Columbus in one night and BOTH subies. Damn, what a coincidence.....

lol doubtful of them being the fastest, and I own a Suby.

-S Double C-
08-30-2009, 12:08 PM

lol wanna here something funny? that subie from last night got walked FROM A DIG by my old boosted 4 door teg. So its not too quick cause my teg was a mid 12 sec car...oh and almost forgot i had a full car...LOL!!

Sinfix_15
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM

i guess i made the right choice to stay home and watch UFC. If a sooby was the fastest thing there, not too many fast cars were out. :tongue1:

ultm8mind
08-30-2009, 12:31 PM
i guess i made the right choice to stay home and watch UFC. If a sooby was the fastest thing there, not too many fast cars were out. :tongue1:
Sin- :lmfao: I went out just because it been a while for me and I needed some "guy" time, lol. I laughed it off. How were the fights?

Yung- saw you last night, well your car anyways. By the time I saw you in it you were pulling out. Was even gonna say hi, LOL....

S Double- You were right there too when that dude said that right? I thought it was funny. That's why I asked Rich why he thought he was calling me out. I don't even know the guy....

RICH, we are expecting PICS TODAY!!!!

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 12:33 PM
lol doubtful of them being the fastest, and I own a Suby.

I threw the deuces to ya on the hwy but then didn't see ya til you were pulling out like Brucie said

snowflake09
08-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Brooks...any pm's on the bikes?

yungdz
08-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Sin- :lmfao: I went out just because it been a while for me and I needed some "guy" time, lol. I laughed it off. How were the fights?

Yung- saw you last night, well your car anyways. By the time I saw you in it you were pulling out. Was even gonna say hi, LOL....

S Double- You were right there too when that dude said that right? I thought it was funny. That's why I asked Rich why he thought he was calling me out. I don't even know the guy....

Yea I walked around the lot for a little bit and talked to some people I knew but then went over to check out the concession stands. I wasn't there very long, me and my friends decided to go to BW's for the fight but it was packed. I strolled through Sonic too, you were the white Evo?

I threw the deuces to ya on the hwy but then didn't see ya til you were pulling out like Brucie said

I saw that lol, as I passed I was like, "That must be the guy from IA," Sorry I didn't get to chit chat at the Goo-Goo, I was hoping to hang out at Sonic's but after BW's I was just ready to go home.

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Negative sir.

snowflake09
08-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Negative sir.

Damn,.....fag.

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Lol. I no fag.

1d10t
08-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Good morning fellas. Brooks, nice video!

1d10t
08-30-2009, 01:53 PM
AFLAC AFLAC AFFFLLLACCCC!!!!
Love my new stuffed tourettes duck

snowflake09
08-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Lol. I no fag.

U R until you find me a bike. :gay:

Sinfix_15
08-30-2009, 02:36 PM

fights were awesome. I really wanted Nog to beat Couture. They had a pretty epic brawl but Nog kicked Randy's ass pretty bad. Very enjoyable night. I know Randy Couture is a legend and hes a great fighter.... but he's now 16-10.... and i think its good that some questions are being answered about how great he really was. Is he great... yes... is he as great as Nog, Fedor, Barnett ect... Obviously not.

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Paul, what vid are you talkin about?

Jacob you are a homo.

Anyone wanna go to the civic center tonight if it's not raining?

Kim, is Rudy goin tonight?

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Almost 3000 postseses

Sinfix_15
08-30-2009, 03:23 PM

Jacob you are a homo.

Anyone wanna go to the civic center tonight if it's not raining?

Kim, is Rudy goin tonight?

i'd be down if im not completely out of place. Is it just a lowrider type get together or?

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 03:30 PM
It's pretty much all big bodies. So we'll def be out of place but if a few people go it would be alright

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm lookin at rudy's car right now on manchester.

99jdmLs
08-30-2009, 04:12 PM
ill go brooks...i got my new wheels!!! i actualy found some pretty sick ones for my 5 lug:ninja: :ninja:

bruce- what pics?? lol

jacob- buy my pocket bike...its the only bike you will ever need

hondachik
08-30-2009, 04:12 PM

Saw u out last night. U have a BOV right? If so I heard, then saw u taking off on Macon Rd last night at the intersection of University Ave. I was at Walgreens renting me a Redbox movie.

hondachik
08-30-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm lookin at rudy's car right now on manchester.

tell that bitch I hate him right now

SoLJames95
08-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Well congrats to everyone last night who was at Countrys............ I was a lil gone. Alcohol gets me every time. :)

99jdmLs
08-30-2009, 05:35 PM
a little james? i smelled you from a mile away. 8\

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 06:39 PM
James I saw you walk by. No love for me I guess,

If it doesn't rain I'll be goin down there around 9:30. We need some people to go!!!!! Gotta pass out flyers for the show.

1d10t
08-30-2009, 08:20 PM

horsedick.mpeg lol

LIKEG6
08-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Hahahahaha. It's from the movie Ms. March. Go watch it.

99jdmLs
08-30-2009, 08:41 PM
i got my volk formula lug nuts for trade.....or for sale. lol....i want some black ones.

-S Double C-
08-30-2009, 09:07 PM
how bout i was leaving shoguns about to pop today and see brooks in the window smiling and eating today...haha that was random! Hope the food was good! I know mine was!!!

SoLJames95
08-30-2009, 09:25 PM
James I saw you walk by. No love for me I guess,

If it doesn't rain I'll be goin down there around 9:30. We need some people to go!!!!! Gotta pass out flyers for the show.

LMAO :lmfao:, Sorry nothing personal. I only noticed Richard because my girlfriend heard his name on the speaker and I just yelled too. And saw him in my blured vision. :crazy: Im sorry for not giving my drunken love to you.:(

99jdmLs
08-30-2009, 09:30 PM
LMAO :lmfao:, Sorry nothing personal. I only noticed Richard because my girlfriend heard his name on the speaker and I just yelled too. And saw him in my blured vision. :crazy: Im sorry for not giving my drunken love to you.:(

haha, do u rem when you called around 12? you were beyond gone. lol.

SoLJames95
08-30-2009, 09:41 PM
^^^ Yes something about plastic welding..... LOL

ultm8mind
08-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Rich_ Pics of the wheels playboy

Hondachicky_ Yeah that was me enroute to Countrys to see the Posse

Paul_aafffFFFFLLLLLAAAAAaaacccc!!!!!

Brooks_Horsedick.mpeg, LOL, I saw that movie and that was about the funniest part. That and the chick bouncing out of the bus, HAHAHAHA

I was SOOOO mean mugged by the cops last night as I rolled outta Sonic by the way. Like I was the bad guy, lol. Yeah Yung, that was ME in the white Evo, well the good looking white one, lol.

JDMJAYDC2
08-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Rich_ Pics of the wheels playboy

Hondachicky_ Yeah that was me enroute to Countrys to see the Posse

Paul_aafffFFFFLLLLLAAAAAaaacccc!!!!!

Brooks_Horsedick.mpeg, LOL, I saw that movie and that was about the funniest part. That and the chick bouncing out of the bus, HAHAHAHA

I was SOOOO mean mugged by the cops last night as I rolled outta Sonic by the way. Like I was the bad guy, lol. Yeah Yung, that was ME in the white Evo, well the good looking white one, lol.

what i get no shoutout:cry:

Sinfix_15
08-30-2009, 10:38 PM
rolled past the civic center at about 10, didnt see anyone. Tons of cops had a check point goin.

99jdmLs
08-31-2009, 12:01 AM
just for you brucey.....
sadly the stickers had worn off before i got them. just ordered some new ones today. :D

http://i26.tinypic.com/2vd1bht.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/jz8m02.jpg

SoLJames95
08-31-2009, 06:54 AM
^^^ i dunno rich???? i think polish would set them off.

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 07:14 AM
just for you brucey.....
sadly the stickers had worn off before i got them. just ordered some new ones today. :D

Damn Rich, I almost like your teg now, haha. Just messing with you, looks WAY better than the stock ITR in my humble opinion. Very nice look man, very nice.

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 07:15 AM
what i get no shoutout:cry:
Haha, they were responses not shot outs Big Jay!!! Wassup with you man? How you been? How's your teg?

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 07:16 AM
^^^ i dunno rich???? i think polish would set them off.
ummm, no, maybe a cleaning.....haha.

LIKEG6
08-31-2009, 08:37 AM
just for you brucey.....

Nice Grids man

LIKEG6
08-31-2009, 08:38 AM
*teg<3girl*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buttons
08-31-2009, 09:00 AM
Anything going on this weekend?

Looks like I'm coming home this weekend.

99jdmLs
08-31-2009, 09:19 AM
Nice Grids man
lol, they are actually volk te37. :tongue1: they aren't the knock offs :D

and james, i would polish them but im to scared to mess up these things. lol..i would love for them to be polished or black.
:D

Buttons
08-31-2009, 09:25 AM
i feel so damn awkward in class right now.

99jdmLs
08-31-2009, 09:28 AM
i feel so damn awkward in class right now.
what class?

Buttons
08-31-2009, 09:44 AM
what class?

Psychology. Teacher is talking about his sex life.

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 11:08 AM
lol, they are actually volk te37. :tongue1: they aren't the knock offs :D

and james, i would polish them but im to scared to mess up these things. lol..i would love for them to be polished or black.
:D
They'll say Volk on them if they are indeed Volks. Usually raised on one of the inlays in between spokes. Regardless they still look good, but if they aren't Volks and you paid did what you said you got jacked. If they are Volks you got a good deal though, in my opinion and came out on top. I know someone who's owned a set or four....

99jdmLs
08-31-2009, 11:15 AM
They'll say Volk on them if they are indeed Volks. Usually raised on one of the inlays in between spokes. Regardless they still look good, but if they aren't Volks and you paid did what you said you got jacked. If they are Volks you got a good deal though, in my opinion and came out on top. I know someone who's owned a set or four....

yup, indeed. on the inside of the wheels they say rays engineering and volk as well. you can see where the stickers were, they just had worn off so they were removed. lol.

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 11:38 AM
yup, indeed. on the inside of the wheels they say rays engineering and volk as well. you can see where the stickers were, they just had worn off so they were removed. lol.
So THERE Brooks, glad I could help Rich, LOL...... :lmfao:

99jdmLs
08-31-2009, 12:04 PM
my wheels: http://i26.tinypic.com/b81kpk.jpg
they are from 2001, so they only have writing near the valve stem and on the back.

these arent mine but i couldnt take a good pic of mine. lol.
http://i30.tinypic.com/20fdfzk.jpg
says rays eng^^ (mine to) :D

http://i26.tinypic.com/e7xbmv.jpg

99jdmLs
08-31-2009, 12:07 PM
and der ya go, lol....when i first saw them i swore they were fakes...then i figured out they were from 2001. 8| the blue valve stems say rays.

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 12:44 PM
You the man Rich....

hondachik
08-31-2009, 12:45 PM
rolled past the civic center at about 10, didnt see anyone. Tons of cops had a check point goin.

True Story. Try again next weekend if it isn't raining. Rain had something to do with people not being out, as well as the cops were out last night.

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 12:48 PM
True Story. Try again next weekend if it isn't raining. Rain had something to do with people not being out, as well as the cops were out last night.
Police were out all weekend, first they busted someone at the movie theater then busted up Sonic Saturday. All angry-like, haha

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 12:53 PM
*teg<3girl*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is this? I see them lurking but not saying anything..... :thinking:

LIKEG6
08-31-2009, 03:57 PM
SINFIX - I went by there around 10 too and saw no one. It wasn't raining then either so I dunno.

Bruce - I dunno who teg girl is but whenever i see lurkers I call em out.

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 04:13 PM
SINFIX - I went by there around 10 too and saw no one. It wasn't raining then either so I dunno.

LOL, they were in here when I wrote that. They have no posts and no threads started. Just think that is weird, haha

snowflake09
08-31-2009, 06:26 PM
So i was jus rollin out tomy parents and in my rearview i see this Silvia front end comin at me. lol

Just wanted to say that shits clean as hell, and its a beast. :goodjob:

99jdmLs
08-31-2009, 08:15 PM
So i was jus rollin out tomy parents and in my rearview i see this Silvia front end comin at me. lol

i was at taco station geting gas and you just drove by....didnt even wave. :no: i see how it is. :tongue1:

hondachik
08-31-2009, 08:15 PM

Black people don't congregate when teh ground is wet. It had already rained earlier. Yanno, black people can't get their Forces and Js wet

LIKEG6
08-31-2009, 08:17 PM
White people don't usually either lol. I figured there might be some guys out there doin donuts or somethin last night.

hondachik
08-31-2009, 08:29 PM
Nah...Black people don't do cops either. That road block was too close for comfort. I was heading in to PC when I saw the road block. I was just going over there to cruise. But when I saw that, and that a cop in PC had pulled over a 7series, I got my ass on JR Allen and did 80pmh getting my ass quickly back to Columbus. I went by Walmart and then came here to Rudys house and kept my ass stationary & went to bed. black people + cops = no mixture.

call da po po's hoe!!

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 08:47 PM
I love the police and they love me back...

hondachik
08-31-2009, 09:10 PM
btw Brooks...Im trying to talk Rudy in to doing the car show

-S Double C-
08-31-2009, 09:13 PM
dont hate on girds brooks i love mine but i need some 15's any takers?
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n466/SEANCC_album/006-2.jpg

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 09:25 PM
dont hate on girds brooks i love mine but i need some 15's any takers?
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n466/SEANCC_album/006-2.jpg
Brooks can't hate, he's sportin Rota's too :thinking: Just sayin....

hondachik
08-31-2009, 09:28 PM
So like...I'm tryna get my 20's soon. So like all you tranny smarts people...I need help.

Okay I had my tranny rebuilt maybe 15k miles ago...Vehicle has approx 133,000 miles or so...but uh my tranny should be able to handle pulling 20" rims correct? The car is a 4cylinder 2000 Accord. I plan on lowering it as well, but I just want to make sure I dont kill my car.

Sinfix_15
08-31-2009, 09:34 PM

small world :D i was on my way to thomaston to buy a truck. Nice teg.

-S Double C-
08-31-2009, 09:37 PM
Brooks can't hate, he's sportin Rota's too :thinking: Just sayin....

it was sense of humor comment he was joking about rich having girds! :crazy: :goodjob:

Buttons
08-31-2009, 09:40 PM
So like...I'm tryna get my 20's soon. So like all you tranny smarts people...I need help.

Okay I had my tranny rebuilt maybe 15k miles ago...Vehicle has approx 133,000 miles or so...but uh my tranny should be able to handle pulling 20" rims correct? The car is a 4cylinder 2000 Accord. I plan on lowering it as well, but I just want to make sure I dont kill my car.

tranny cooler.

snowflake09
08-31-2009, 09:43 PM
Haha yep. I like the teg but seein your silvia made me want one of them. lol

ultm8mind
08-31-2009, 09:59 PM
It's about time for you to get a different car anyways, isn't it, LOL

LIKEG6
08-31-2009, 10:15 PM
LOL Brucie. I love the Rota's!!!!!

My next car will be either an sr20 240 or a Ford Festiva.

snowflake09
08-31-2009, 10:38 PM
It's about time for you to get a different car anyways, isn't it, LOL
Lol true true. I think i might be past due.

LIKEG6
08-31-2009, 10:49 PM
Lol true true. I think i might be past due.

:no: :no: :no:

snowflake09
08-31-2009, 11:14 PM
:no: :no: :no:
LOLOL

Sinfix_15
09-01-2009, 12:42 AM

money talks :goodjob:

Sinfix_15
09-01-2009, 12:51 AM
almost got a 97 Prelude today, it was at the valley auto auction in PC. Body was pretty good , dent here dent there, interior was really nice minus missing the radio. Engine looked like complete shit and smoked pretty bad. Guy said it ran "good". Either way, 97 prelude at valley auto for $2000 if you want a fixer upper. I was gonna get it today as a DD, ended up getting an old pickup truck.

hondachik
09-01-2009, 02:01 AM
:cry: helps??? :(:???:

Buttons
09-01-2009, 02:04 AM

i said tranny cooler... LOL

99jdmLs
09-01-2009, 06:33 AM
if i told you that your tranny couldn't take it, would you not get some 20s? lol....it can take some 16s, or 17s. :yes:

jacob- first you want a bike, now you want a silvia? make up your mind son! lol and don't trade that teg...you will end up regreting it like you regret trading the hatch.(EK)

LIKEG6
09-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Faust!!!!!!!!!!

Rayza82
09-01-2009, 08:06 AM
money talks :goodjob:

LOL Too bad i have none. :cry:

SoLJames95
09-01-2009, 07:18 PM
This one is for you Rich and who all knows what going on with it UKDM IS THE WAY TO GO! :goodjob:. But heres alil UKDM that showed up to my door step. YES STRAIGHT FROM THE UK! for you if you know your DEL SOL!:bump:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/tylerc1414/auxillary2.jpg
Just in case you dont know, Heres a del sol 101 the US/JDM auxiallry light were different in style (U.S. Plastic) (JDM-Clear plastic) but the light bulbs are the same.
But the UKDM Are GLASS and have a 55w bulb... Meaning brighter and also HID comapatible and much cleaner in appearance. I will be 1 of only 10 in the USA with a fully swapped UKDM front end.... Minus the edm plastic bumper trim they are :gay:

LIKEG6
09-01-2009, 11:16 PM
G'night Columbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondachik
09-02-2009, 04:54 AM
wtfizzle is a tranny cooler. i will know the answer by the time you reply bkuz ima googles it.

edit: mkay a tranny oil cooler. shifts the gears better during racing and prevents tranny damage during towing. so not only will i have my 20s, I WILL RACE ON EM!!! Chea boi!!!

99 - and yes, if u said it couldn't take it, i would find a way around it :ninja:
I would lose my cool points in the black community if I went with anything smaller. :(

but srsly, i got like a little over 10k miles before my tranny warranty runs out. so if i'm going to blow the bitch up, i'm going to do it now and i would rather put the 20s on before it runs out.

I'm just sayin, I'm too poor to pay 2k on it afterwards

-S Double C-
09-02-2009, 08:06 AM
brooks i need a oil pan gasket for a b18b1 let me know how much you can get one for today

hondalover00
09-02-2009, 08:07 AM
brooks i need a oil pan gasket for a b18b1 let me know how much you can get one for today

i got a new one sittin at carls...come get it for $10

-S Double C-
09-02-2009, 08:09 AM
i got a new one sittin at carls...come get it for $10

is it oem? i need one with the metal washers in it so it doesnt get pinched

Buttons
09-02-2009, 10:26 AM
see i'm good for something... lol didn't think you would ever take me serious on the tranny cooler.

LIKEG6
09-02-2009, 11:41 AM

Ask Paul AKA 1d10t at Acura cause it won't let us look at prices for acura parts.

LMK what all you have from the EF

ultm8mind
09-02-2009, 02:50 PM
S Double- I gave what I thought was you a beep and dueces today, but it was your girl I found out as she came closer. She was going one way I was heading the other, LOL. I wasn't mean muggin, LOL...

STILL Looking for a 4 doe, maybe this weekend I'll find one, who knows......

-S Double C-
09-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Ask Paul AKA 1d10t at Acura cause it won't let us look at prices for acura parts.

LMK what all you have from the EF

near mint fenders,hood doors, front a rear gsr brakes and ebrake cables with cross drilled/slotted rotors, oem head light and jdm clear stanley sidemarkers and pretty anything you might need off a ef other then interior

LIKEG6
09-02-2009, 05:41 PM
How much for the whole thing?

Lol

Headlights?
Front bumper?
Rear disk setup?

Buttons
09-02-2009, 05:47 PM
if i come home this weekend, i'll be rocking my new car :ninja:

LIKEG6
09-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Soooooo boooooored

-S Double C-
09-02-2009, 06:12 PM
How much for the whole thing?

Lol

Headlights?
Front bumper?
Rear disk setup?

im gonna sell it for 400, (brakes worth that) dont have a front bumper. though everything else is there, other then interior its gutted to the max it was intended to be a all out sfwd shell. Also have a hydro/cable conversion mount too lol for 140 and a lsd hydro b16 trans you know you want it ;)

1d10t
09-02-2009, 07:57 PM

:ninja: Hmm, do tell

ultm8mind
09-02-2009, 08:02 PM

X2

"Cream on the inside, clean on the outside, yadda, yadda, yadda yadda....ICE CREAM PAINT JOB!!

ultm8mind
09-02-2009, 08:02 PM
They changed the site too, says my age and REP POWA!!!! OH SNAP....

1d10t
09-02-2009, 08:44 PM
X2

"Cream on the inside, clean on the outside, yadda, yadda, yadda yadda....ICE CREAM PAINT JOB!!
"Are the rims big? Do it ride good?"

-S Double C-
09-02-2009, 08:55 PM
"Are the rims big? Do it ride good?"

yo paul see how much a oil pan gasket is for me tomorrow? for a 95 integra ls...and pm me the price

LIKEG6
09-02-2009, 09:06 PM
I might get that shell from you man. Send me some pics or i'll come by and check it out sometime.

99jdmLs
09-02-2009, 09:18 PM
I might get that shell from you man. Send me some pics or i'll come by and check it out sometime.

bike rack(thuel) with a bike cracket for 250.........or $400 shell...tic toc tic toc. lololol

-S Double C-
09-02-2009, 09:42 PM

ok the shell is clean as hell just needs some tlc and i got a clean title

hondachik
09-02-2009, 11:01 PM
i orders my rims today :ninja:

ultm8mind
09-02-2009, 11:08 PM
I ordered my rims today :ninja:

Word up.

hondachik
09-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Yup. I get my 20". I just ordered & paid for my coilovers. Yayer!! I order my HIDs tomorrow.

Buttons
09-03-2009, 12:50 AM

09 & AWD

ultm8mind
09-03-2009, 11:55 AM
09 & AWD

....as I said before silly rich kid, hahaha. Point and set.....

Buttons
09-03-2009, 11:58 AM
....as I said before silly rich kid, hahaha. Point and set.....

my car is in the shop for the next two weeks, so i gots ta pimp a rental.

600hpLS1
09-03-2009, 12:54 PM
hey, i have a 2000 VW jetta will not shift into over drive....so yea i need some help???

Buttons
09-03-2009, 01:56 PM
hey, i have a 2000 VW jetta will not shift into over drive....so yea i need some help???

http://vimeo.com/4678923

go to 3 minutes for the LULZ.

-S Double C-
09-03-2009, 04:06 PM
who alls going to the varsity tonight? im going to trade my trans for another. Just ordered my stage 5 comp clutch with extreme pp, just need mounts and ill be doing the heart transplant!

99jdmLs
09-03-2009, 04:20 PM
hmmm, i want to but then again......lol. i just went to atlanta yesterday.

1d10t
09-03-2009, 08:30 PM
yo paul see how much a oil pan gasket is for me tomorrow? for a 95 integra ls...and pm me the price
Will do

1d10t
09-03-2009, 08:36 PM
"I haven't fucked Autumn yet and I'm jealous" Crew Member #1
WTf? LOL'd @ "yet"

ultm8mind
09-03-2009, 09:51 PM

Assneck, what you buying 4 lug rims for? I saw you posted on the DB8 for sale post....

-S Double C-
09-03-2009, 11:26 PM

ummm yeah drove up there and the damn guy didnt show up!!! :( how gay!!!!

ultm8mind
09-04-2009, 12:19 AM
WTf? LOL'd @ "yet"

you know I had to get you an invite negro

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Assneck, what you buying 4 lug rims for? I saw you posted on the DB8 for sale post....

For my moms blackcivic.... Lol

h22ek
09-04-2009, 08:00 AM
saw a 2002-2005 2 door civic this morning purple and black with a huge wing and skyline r34 tail lights it looked like. just though id share lol

hondachik
09-04-2009, 08:59 AM
I ordered my 20" yesterday. I ordered my HIDS 6k, and I has coilovers on the way. Just have to get her painted now and my tint redone!!

ultm8mind
09-04-2009, 11:10 AM
I ordered 28's for the Evo, I am also going to raise it 4 inches......why are you putting 20's on an Accord again? Just curious, what rim is it and why......

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 11:49 AM
I ordered 28's for the Evo, I am also going to raise it 4 inches......why are you putting 20's on an Accord again? Just curious, what rim is it and why......

i will keeeeeel you bo0o00oy..:fire:

LIKEG6
09-04-2009, 12:25 PM
I was just talking about that civic the other night at the show.

Randee called me this morning and told me she saw it too.

I haven't seen it out in a looooooooooooooong time. Wonder where it's been?

Buttons
09-04-2009, 12:48 PM
WTf? LOL'd @ "yet"

It's funny, right? LOL

holds, i'll show the aim convo...

Thacker (11:59:17 PM): seriously though
Thacker (11:59:20 PM): do you fuck everyone?
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:00:18 AM): yepp, i do
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:00:22 AM): sorry i haven't gotten around to you yet
Thacker (12:00:35 AM): god knows ive tried
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:02:01 AM): i've fucked all 40k members on ia
Thacker(12:02:17 AM): that sucks
Thacker (12:02:21 AM): whens my turn
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:03:12 AM): you got banned
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:03:13 AM): sorry

teh bri (12:02:12 AM): Awk kevin are you mad that you haven't been fucked by my drunken bish..?
kustombuildz (kevin) (12:02:25 AM): yep
kustombuildz (12:02:27 AM): you got me
teh bri (12:02:29 AM): I KNEW IT!
kustombuildz (12:02:34 AM): *sad face*
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:02:35 AM): you can join thacker

alwaysup2sumtyn (12:02:45 AM): "i haven't fucked autumn yet and i'm jealous" group
teh bri (12:02:46 AM): Evan was complaining about it saturday.. sigh.

Catnip (evan) (12:02:53 AM): lol wut
teh bri (12:03:07 AM): You were telling me that you wanted to join that group.. lol.
identity_crisis (12:03:09 AM): im actually heading up that group autumn
kustombuildz (12:03:21 AM): *JOIN*
identity_crisis (12:03:22 AM): next meeting is thursday

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251952

Buttons
09-04-2009, 12:49 PM
i might be getting a new car.

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 03:38 PM
i might be getting a new car.

why?? and what car?

if anyone is itneretested..i have a ls b18b for sale. head and block. assembled for $200.
(pay $350 and receive new acl bearings, arp rod bolts,
light weight fly wheel and rings.)
has bad pistons rings so it smokes. if no one buys it soon,
paul and i are goin to rebuild it and sell it for more.

Buttons
09-04-2009, 03:39 PM
why?? and what car?

boosted SC :ninja:

1d10t
09-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Awesome, boosted SC. Coming into town this weekend. Speaking of boost :ninja: 6262

Sean $35 for the gasket bro

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Awesome, boosted SC. Coming into town this weekend. Speaking of boost :ninja: 6262

Sean $35 for the gasket bro

shut your trap 1d1ot.....don't tell secrets. ;)

Buttons
09-04-2009, 04:25 PM
i'm looking for one. i might end up getting a 1jz-gte sc300. i don't really like ceramic turbos, but it'll do for now.

LIKEG6
09-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Richard - how you gonna sell that for 200 when u got it for 50?

Autumn - How do you know what kind of turbos you like since you haven't owned a turbo car?

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 05:28 PM

Autumn - How do you know what kind of turbos you like since you haven't owned a turbo car?
bc i didn't get it for 50, lol.....at my fly wheel is already on it.

jacob told you i paid him 50? wow.....ask again. lol

Sinfix_15
09-04-2009, 06:17 PM
It's funny, right? LOL

holds, i'll show the aim convo...

Thacker (11:59:17 PM): seriously though
Thacker (11:59:20 PM): do you fuck everyone?
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:00:18 AM): yepp, i do
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:00:22 AM): sorry i haven't gotten around to you yet
Thacker (12:00:35 AM): god knows ive tried
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:02:01 AM): i've fucked all 40k members on ia
Thacker(12:02:17 AM): that sucks
Thacker (12:02:21 AM): whens my turn
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:03:12 AM): you got banned
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:03:13 AM): sorry

teh bri (12:02:12 AM): Awk kevin are you mad that you haven't been fucked by my drunken bish..?
kustombuildz (kevin) (12:02:25 AM): yep
kustombuildz (12:02:27 AM): you got me
teh bri (12:02:29 AM): I KNEW IT!
kustombuildz (12:02:34 AM): *sad face*
alwaysup2sumtyn (12:02:35 AM): you can join thacker

alwaysup2sumtyn (12:02:45 AM): "i haven't fucked autumn yet and i'm jealous" group
teh bri (12:02:46 AM): Evan was complaining about it saturday.. sigh.

Catnip (evan) (12:02:53 AM): lol wut
teh bri (12:03:07 AM): You were telling me that you wanted to join that group.. lol.
identity_crisis (12:03:09 AM): im actually heading up that group autumn
kustombuildz (12:03:21 AM): *JOIN*
identity_crisis (12:03:22 AM): next meeting is thursday

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251952

can i take a number??

LIKEG6
09-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh well 150 scuse me

LIKEG6
09-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Or 100 whichever

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 06:46 PM
haha, you see. you don't even know. im selling it for what i got in it. lol.....

i don't thnk anyone is goin to buy it, so im gonna end up rebuilding it

-S Double C-
09-04-2009, 07:43 PM

lol thats what im saying good call out! here buddies must have said they sucked or something

Buttons
09-04-2009, 07:58 PM

I read about stuff and I've heard stories from other people who have the same exact engine. There is a reason why the 2jz's upgraded to the stainless steel. you're an idiot if you would rather have the ceramic turbos.

ultm8mind
09-04-2009, 09:12 PM
haha, you see. you don't even know. im selling it for what i got in it. lol.....

i don't thnk anyone is goin to buy it, so im gonna end up rebuilding it

By saying selling for what you got into it you charging Acura Labor Prices for moving it from Point A to Point B? You know you got that shit for $50.....

ultm8mind
09-04-2009, 09:13 PM
I read about stuff and I've heard stories from other people who have the same exact engine. There is a reason why the 2jz's upgraded to the stainless steel. you're an idiot if you would rather have the ceramic turbos.

Get a GT30 or a Precision.......

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 10:39 PM
By saying selling for what you got into it you charging Acura Labor Prices for moving it from Point A to Point B? You know you got that shit for $50.....

haha, in that case id charge alot more for helping with the swap! :D

bought the motor from him for 150. 100 cash and 50 in parts....i helped him with the swap for free. :goodjob:

99jdmLs
09-04-2009, 10:40 PM
btw bruce....mind throwing the front lip in your car and bringin it out tom? i want to have a look at it.

-S Double C-
09-04-2009, 11:19 PM
yo bruce i wanna ride in snow white one time...lol

-S Double C-
09-05-2009, 12:14 AM
heres your bros totaled civic at the varsity rich! LOL!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2661/3885803311_64d9a793af_o.jpg

99jdmLs
09-05-2009, 10:56 AM
hahahaha! your right! thats it....guy lied to my bro saying he totaled it and was in the hospital. he was suppose to meet ben up at the V a couple of weeks ago. :doh:

heres your bros totaled civic at the varsity rich! LOL!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2661/3885803311_64d9a793af_o.jpg

ultm8mind
09-05-2009, 11:22 AM
yo bruce i wanna ride in snow white one time...lol

Sounds good, it's just a plain old Evo. Nothing spectacular. Richie, not going to make it out tonight but I will let you check it out soon player. I saw that pic of your bros car too and laughed. I said "damn, that thing looks fucked up," LOL.....totalled my ass.:lmfao:

-S Double C-
09-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Sounds good, it's just a plain old Evo. Nothing spectacular. Richie, not going to make it out tonight but I will let you check it out soon player. I saw that pic of your bros car too and laughed. I said "damn, that thing looks fucked up," LOL.....totalled my ass.:lmfao:

yeah, i looked right at the dude sititng on his hood wished i had known already that he said it was totaled i would of played a joke with him about it. :crazy:

99jdmLs
09-05-2009, 01:43 PM
he was in a wreck!!! that explains why the hoods poped up!. 8)

ultm8mind
09-05-2009, 02:05 PM
^^yup, that would explain it, hahaha....

Buttons
09-05-2009, 02:09 PM
frame damage is no joke :(

99jdmLs
09-05-2009, 03:06 PM
frame damage is no joke :(

stop talking about how bad it is, lets see some pics.....lol..

or did they already tow it away?

Buttons
09-05-2009, 03:26 PM
stop talking about how bad it is, lets see some pics.....lol..

or did they already tow it away?

it's already gone to the repair place to get estimates. there isn't much to look at. the bumper just has scratches on it, but it pushed the driver's side in. so it has subframe/frame damage. on unibody car, that's pretty much a problem. i'm told the frame buckled in, and there is dents on my roof. and i didn't have dents on my roof before, so it's not looking too good at the moment.

99jdmLs
09-05-2009, 03:28 PM
that sucks! bright side is you get to look for a new car. lol......

Buttons
09-05-2009, 03:34 PM
that sucks! bright side is you get to look for a new car. lol......

a lot of SC's are pretty :)

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/jermainet6/SC_3%201JZ/jsSC.jpg

LIKEG6
09-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Nothin but rain here in birmingham today which sucks...

-S Double C-
09-05-2009, 06:15 PM
wtf you in b ham for brooks?

LIKEG6
09-05-2009, 09:45 PM
My mom got married in Gadsen today about an hour away so I stayed with my aunt in bham last night and am stayin tonight too.

I'm hopefully comin back up for the meet here in october.

SoLJames95
09-06-2009, 02:00 AM
hahahaha! your right! thats it....guy lied to my bro saying he totaled it and was in the hospital. he was suppose to meet ben up at the V a couple of weeks ago. :doh:

LMFAO I was at your house when Ben was texting the guys girlfriend, because he was laying in the hospital bed next to him hurt from the supposed wreck and couldnt talk/text.:lmfao:.....:thinking:..... Sounds like an ASS WhOOPIN!:D or he could do the long and drawn out way.:police::gay:

So whatever happened with that? If you dont mind me askin?

-S Double C-
09-06-2009, 02:11 AM
be on the look out for a gt35r dog boxed prelude coming to a street near you soon ;) :ninja:

99jdmLs
09-06-2009, 07:24 AM
ben has the title now.....stil cant figure out why the guy lied. lol.....he had the title so idk.

1d10t
09-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Apparently some dude with an H22 swapped civic coupe is spreading rumors that we raced last weekend. Im calling him out, because those rumors are false. Maybe he was racing but I didnt notice lol. Maybe its slow? I dunno. Jus sayin.
Ne ways how is everyone on this great Sunday?
Sean, cannot wait to see your next project sir!! Lol, show me yours, and Ill show you mine lol

LIKEG6
09-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Sean would you be speaking of the lude that JJSpec is building?

Anyone wanna go to the civic center tonight. Me and jacob will be there around 9.

snowflake09
09-06-2009, 03:07 PM

Anyone wanna go to the civic center tonight. Me and jacob will be there around 9.

Yuppp, in the new dirty hatch. :D

LIKEG6
09-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Lol. :bump:

-S Double C-
09-06-2009, 03:14 PM

oh no, this one is local and a SLEEPER! When he poped his hood i was like WTF!!!!??? That shit is so gangster. He said its hitting the dyno in 2 weeks at balanced, i cant wait to see the numbers he puts down. I told him about jj specs's prelude and he said he had never heard of it.

snowflake09
09-06-2009, 03:16 PM
oh no, this one is local and a SLEEPER! When he poped his hood i was like WTF!!!!??? That shit is so gangster. He said its hitting the dyno in 2 weeks at balanced, i cant wait to see the numbers he puts down. I told him about jj specs's prelude and he said he had never heard of it.

Talkin bout the hawaiian guy? With all the tribal tattoos?

-S Double C-
09-06-2009, 03:19 PM
LMFAO I was at your house when Ben was texting the guys girlfriend, because he was laying in the hospital bed next to him hurt from the supposed wreck and couldnt talk/text.:lmfao:.....:thinking:..... Sounds like an ASS WhOOPIN!:D or he could do the long and drawn out way.:police::gay:

So whatever happened with that? If you dont mind me askin?

Hey dont you have miss matched wheels? like 15's front and 16's in the back? You wanna sell em? I need some 15's in the front for my mt's and some 16's in the back cause to me they look better on a coupe.

-S Double C-
09-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Apparently some dude with an H22 swapped civic coupe is spreading rumors that we raced last weekend. Im calling him out, because those rumors are false. Maybe he was racing but I didnt notice lol. Maybe its slow? I dunno. Jus sayin.
Sean, cannot wait to see your next project sir!! Lol, show me yours, and Ill show you mine lol

i hope to have mine ready by november for importfaceoff and get in enough seat time for 10's. Thats all i want. Maybe later ill dish out that thousand dollars for a aeromotive fuel system for more power. not anything soon though

SoLJames95
09-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey dont you have miss matched wheels? like 15's front and 16's in the back? You wanna sell em? I need some 15's in the front for my mt's and some 16's in the back cause to me they look better on a coupe.

Why yes I do, but i do not know what I would ride on and or get after that.
They are rotas front and back. They have falken azenias on the front 85% and I think warriors on the back but not sure those are at 90-95%.. Pm me a decent price/offer and we will see.;)

ultm8mind
09-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Yuppp, in the new dirty hatch. :D

Haha, I knew it was time for a little something different......

ultm8mind
09-06-2009, 07:11 PM

You got beat, I was there, hahaha, just kidding. Gotta love these guys that have nothing better to do then run their mouths.

ultm8mind
09-06-2009, 07:13 PM

:eek:OOOOoooooo, maybe he'll break 350hp. :eek:

ultm8mind
09-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Oh yeah, I am also selling my car, LOL. READ THIS....

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/1355615384.html

LIKEG6
09-06-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm at the civic center now fools!!!

Sean I know who you're talkin bout now. Used to be at elite all the time had a supercharger on spray. I won't say the color of it to give out the "sleeperness" lol

ultm8mind
09-06-2009, 10:08 PM

Sean I know who you're talkin bout now. Used to be at elite all the time had a supercharger on spray. I won't say the color of it to give out the "sleeperness" lol

Oh please don't give away the sleeperness. Anyways, I saw a last gen Supra on Veterans the other day, black with black rims and a red lip. Looked alright, never seen it before though.....

-S Double C-
09-07-2009, 01:01 AM
:eek:OOOOoooooo, maybe he'll break 350hp. :eek:

he broke that on 8 lbs :D

-S Double C-
09-07-2009, 01:02 AM

i figured you knew him but didnt want to spill the beans

LIKEG6
09-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Lol. We'll keep it on the DL for now.

99jdmLs
09-07-2009, 11:56 AM
omg...paul calling someoen out?

bruce, that post has been flagged. fail....lolol

i got home at 4am! wow....james did to. lol. i said i would never trade my car but hey. :rolleyes:

paul and james, keep da mouth shut. :goodjob:

-S Double C-
09-07-2009, 12:33 PM
does anyone in here have a oem b series flywheel forsale? aslo need a b series shift linkage

99jdmLs
09-07-2009, 02:03 PM
i have a clutch masters light weight flywheel...i thnk i may have an oem one. hmmm.. 20 bucks for it.

do you know lil rays phone number? if not ill txt him for you. he has the shift linkage.

1d10t
09-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Hey Rich, still thinking about trading for that Geo Metro?

1d10t
09-07-2009, 02:05 PM
does anyone in here have a oem b series flywheel forsale? aslo need a b series shift linkage
Hey Sean, like my avatar? Dseries FTW

LIKEG6
09-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Got a new kill to add to the list last night.

Ford Probe GT...lol

And also a certain blue hatch

JASONBALL
09-07-2009, 03:29 PM
I didn't know people were going to be out this weekend

-S Double C-
09-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Hey Sean, like my avatar? Dseries FTW

haha i would have built me another but i couldnt find a sleeved one so i went ahead and went b

snowflake09
09-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Haha, I knew it was time for a little something different......

Yupp, and i got pulled over last night and 1250 dollars worth of tickets. :police: :cry:
Got me for no registration, no proof of insurance, and tryin to conceal the identity of the car with another tag. :2up:

SoLJames95
09-07-2009, 07:31 PM
haha i would have built me another but i couldnt find a sleeved one so i went ahead and went b
Still want those wheels?

1d10t
09-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Yupp, and i got pulled over last night and 1250 dollars worth of tickets. :police: :cry:
Got me for no registration, no proof of insurance, and tryin to conceal the identity of the car with another tag. :2up:
Oh man! They didnt tow your car did they? That totally sucks Jacob.
I hope all goes well.

99jdmLs
09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
sure did paul! its got 20s on it and a air ride susp.....8)

ultm8mind
09-07-2009, 09:05 PM

OUCH, you got RAPED!! Did they atleast give you a hug after?

Rich, you traded the teg, pm me you hillbilly, lemme know.

Why so secretive about a Prelude? Ask him if he needs axles, LOL, for real, I have a set of Driveshaft Shop Axles that came off my lude.

-S Double C-
09-07-2009, 09:06 PM

thats a hit but doesnt top my 4600 and 9 tickets i got in marion county, lmao i still have nightmares from that shit

-S Double C-
09-07-2009, 09:08 PM
OUCH, you got RAPED!! Did they atleast give you a hug after?

Rich, you traded the teg, pm me you hillbilly, lemme know.

Why so secretive about a Prelude? Ask him if he needs axles, LOL, for real, I have a set of Driveshaft Shop Axles that came off my lude.

cause its a beast and would you want someone spilling the beans about your car you just built and havent showed to anyone?

hondachik
09-07-2009, 10:22 PM
ult8minded - I'm doing 20" because I did 18" on the Civic. And 18" would be too small for me since I'm not trying to lower my car as much since I have two kids. I'm still going to lower it a little however. I want to "get my grown woman on" and still be flyyyyy. And I'm not telling the rim. Just going to post pics and THEN I will tell. However the initial rim wont be the finished product. I'm going to get them painted.

ash7
09-07-2009, 11:20 PM
whatup naggers? :goodjob:

-jonathan

-S Double C-
09-08-2009, 12:01 AM
i think instead of lenso's im gonna get these, what yah think brooks and paul?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/xtrafastcrx/DSC05880.jpg

99jdmLs
09-08-2009, 06:11 AM
i think instead of lenso's im gonna get these, what yah think brooks and paul?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/xtrafastcrx/DSC05880.jpg

I like em bro...

And not yet bruce... I may tonight. All depends on how well the new car drives. Lol

ultm8mind
09-08-2009, 08:03 AM
I like em bro...

And not yet bruce... I may tonight. All depends on how well the new car drives. Lol

RICHIEEEEE- How well it drives? That's an odd statement. LOL

H/chick- I hear you, we all have to grow up sometime, maybe I will after another deployment or two. It's just fun trying to stay young, LOL.

S Double- My bad I thought this guy had his ride out already. Maybe I'll see it prior to my departure from this area.

99jdmLs
09-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Bruce- Odd on purpose! Lol u will know what it is in due time. 8)

Jon- welcome back

Brooks- which blue hatch?

hondachik
09-08-2009, 10:05 AM
RICHIEEEEE- How well it drives? That's an odd statement. LOL

H/chick- I hear you, we all have to grow up sometime, maybe I will after another deployment or two. It's just fun trying to stay young, LOL.

S Double- My bad I thought this guy had his ride out already. Maybe I'll see it prior to my departure from this area.

I has NO C In my name. And after another deployment or two, I will be laying on your bed waiting for you. Or in the seat of the Evo.

LIKEG6
09-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Sean those look pimp. I wand some weld alumastars for mine.

ultm8mind
09-08-2009, 04:00 PM
I has NO C In my name. And after another deployment or two, I will be laying on your bed waiting for you. Or in the seat of the Evo.

OK then there is NO ultm8mindED in mine. So, I guess we're kinda even. I deploy very soon for a year, I might hold you to that. WHat will we do, hmmmm....

SoLJames95
09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Ridin in Richs newer/faster car :ninja:.... Stay tuned!!!!

ultm8mind
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
whatup naggers? :goodjob:

-jonathan

Who are you? LOL:gay:

ultm8mind
09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Ridin in Richs newer/faster car :ninja:.... Stay tuned!!!!

Is Rich the guy with the monster Prelude? Everyone on here is so secretive. Okay guys, you seen mine, one slow ass 2.0. One day I WILL have a fast car!!! DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

I'm going to bed, late night last night completing packing.

SoLJames95
09-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Is Rich the guy with the monster Prelude? Everyone on here is so secretive. Okay guys, you seen mine, one slow ass 2.0. One day I WILL have a fast car!!! DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

Ya and hes also the one that lives next to the Lock Ness Monster.:lmfao:......
But on a serious note, No.

99jdmLs
09-08-2009, 09:35 PM
hahaha...i must make a new sig now. lol

1d10t
09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Sean, those wheels are full of WIN!

99jdmLs
09-08-2009, 09:55 PM

yes, the prelude is my dream car that i put every ounce of effort into...i sold my teg and my left arm to finsh it. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

hondachik
09-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Yup we are even. So I got my rims put on today. I decided against lowering it bkuz they are already a perfect fit. I also got an exhaust put on with a chrome tip. I will have to take pics tomorrow & post.

Hey brooks who has that blue hatch up at Honda? I was up there today & saw it as I was leaving from showing the baby off & buying parts. Had to get a gas cap, some NGK Platinum spark plugs, and a spare key made. Hehe, they still give me Rudy's employee discount. :D:D. I paid $120 for stuff that should have been over $170.

99jdmLs
09-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Yup we are even. So I got my rims put on today. I decided against lowering it bkuz they are already a perfect fit. I also got an exhaust put on with a chrome tip. I will have to take pics tomorrow & post.

Hey brooks who has that blue hatch up at Honda? I was up there today & saw it as I was leaving from showing the baby off & buying parts. Had to get a gas cap, some NGK Platinum spark plugs, and a spare key made. Hehe, they still give me Rudy's employee discount. :D:D. I paid $120 for stuff that should have been over $170.

im not brooks but im answering your question anyways! lol...i believe that would be sir trade alot Jacob...lol. had a red ek hatch. then boosted red eg. then blue si...traded that for a silver foe doe teg. blew it up, then swaped that one.......traded that for the now blue ek hatch. lolololol.

jacob- did i get that right? you go through more cars than i do rims. :rolleyes:

SoLJames95
09-08-2009, 10:19 PM
^^^ You almost cried today Rich I saw it a tear. Its okay ive been there and it does hurt... But you move on. :)

hondachik
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Billy Mays died of crack overdose?

LIKEG6
09-08-2009, 10:40 PM
That would be Jacob Kim. But I am currently in posession of the hatch. Muahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah hahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Muuuuuuuuuahahahahahahahahamuuuahahahahahahahahaha haahhaahahahhhahahahahha

hondachik
09-08-2009, 10:52 PM
http://sportingwheels.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_38

I has the top rim

hondachik
09-08-2009, 11:00 PM

y doesnt ia have ur age posted?

ultm8mind
09-09-2009, 10:31 AM
http://sportingwheels.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_38

I has the top rim

That link leads to a Divinity front page, no pics of rims. You have failed at this step young Padawan. Also, I am 33, yeah an old ass man, haha, not sure why the age isn't posted....hmmmm. Everyone elses is, that's odd.....:thinking:

ultm8mind
09-09-2009, 10:33 AM
But, if it's the D-10 which after you click on the left is the top rim, then okay, lol

SoLJames95
09-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Billy Mays died of crack overdose?
:yes:

1d10t
09-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Whats up guys, and UNknocked up girls? lol
Congrats on the 20" wheels, congrats on the trade.
Rich, Ben, Mario, and myself were witness to a few decent cars rolling by starbucks around 10 last night
A red SRT4, black WRX, 2nd Gen Eclipse and a silver EVO (wingless)
Any clues guys/girls?

ultm8mind
09-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Rich, Ben, Mario, and myself were witness to a few decent cars rolling by starbucks around 10 last night
A red SRT4, black WRX, 2nd Gen Eclipse and a silver EVO (wingless)
Any clues guys/girls?

that was me

yup, in all of them.:boobies:

LIKEG6
09-09-2009, 03:02 PM
They must have been noobs trying to find what was goin on on a tuesday night.

hondachik
09-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Yup its the Divinity D10...looks really good against my tint.

Thnx on the congrats

Anyways I have a serious question. I have more than enough room in the front, but my two rear tires scrub on turns and on bumps. How can I avoid this? I was thinking a camber kit. But I know I have coilovers, but can I use the coilovers to raise the car from the stock height the stock springs would have? Any cheapish or reasonable priced suggestions anyone?

ultm8mind
09-09-2009, 04:23 PM

Thnx on the congrats

Anyways I have a serious question. I have more than enough room in the front, but my two rear tires scrub on turns and on bumps. How can I avoid this? I was thinking a camber kit. But I know I have coilovers, but can I use the coilovers to raise the car from the stock height the stock springs would have? Any cheapish or reasonable priced suggestions anyone?

Roll the fenders....

ultm8mind
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
They must have been noobs trying to find what was goin on on a tuesday night.

...which is the same thing that goes on every other night.

NOTHING:lmfao:

hondachik
09-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Roll the fenders....

where and how much? :(

Buttons
09-09-2009, 04:47 PM

Thnx on the congrats

what size tire...

???/??/20....

hondachik
09-09-2009, 05:27 PM
225/35/R20. I wanted 225/30/R20 but I was told that wouldn't be a smart idea with the roads & potholes in Columbus

mr.koupe
09-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Roll the fenders...... I hear peach has a professional grade roller at their shop swing by there and ask they are on manchester across from golden corral /autozone........ Lmk how it goes :goodjob: if that doesn't work I have done it hundreds of times ......ill do it cheap and not jack up your fenders lol..

JASONBALL
09-09-2009, 06:12 PM
you can get one of those things( no clue on name) that goes between the coils on your spring and pretty much does let it compress. that might help. but definalty roll your fenders. good the DYI it is pretty easy gary did his on on the audi

mr.koupe
09-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Well I'll try not too :) haha

JASONBALL
09-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Roll the fenders...... I hear peach has a professional grade roller at their shop swing by there and ask they are on manchester across from golden corral /autozone........ Lmk how it goes :goodjob: if that doesn't work I have done it hundreds of times ......ill do it cheap and not jack up your fenders lol..

they a prof. roller. for wheel wells or other unmentionable things. lol

-S Double C-
09-09-2009, 06:19 PM
picking up a set of these friday instead of the bogarts! Love these bitches!!! But HATE the price tag! Now paul these are FULL OF WIN!! LMAO!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/exospeedracing/BOTI-LV08-27.jpg